FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My hotel fantasy

My hotel fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve booked a hotel for the night just to get away from everyday life and just relax for a night on my own. I’m having a meal in the restaurant and notice a very attractive older couple in their 50s, she was blonde with an amazing figure and he was of average build and a good looking chap. She notices me looking over at them and as I go to look away she gives me a cheeky smile and that was that. I finish my meal and head back up to my room for an hour before going down to the bar later in the evening.

So an hour has gone by and I’ve showered and got changed into a fresh shirt and jeans. I arrive at the bar and order my self a pint whilst watching the sport they have on the tv which was great as I didn’t fancy talking to myself all night lol. As the night goes on the hot older couple enter the bar and wow she looks absolutely jaw dropping. She’s put on a tight red dress which really shows off her amazing figure and I couldn’t help but look, she notices me looking again and gives me a smile so I smile back hoping her partner doesn’t see me. They sit down in a corner booth just across from me and he gets up and comes over to the bar right next to me. I think oh shit he caught me looking but he doesn’t say anything just orders his drinks then says hello to me before heading back to his wife.

I get up and pop out for a smoke when all of a sudden he gets up behind me and follows me outside and also has a smoke, we start chatting about general things and then he pays me a compliment by saying I’m a good looking young guy. I say thanks with a nervous laugh and say you and your wife are a gorgeous couple especially your wife lol. He laughs and says thanks as we both finish our smoke and head back inside.

I sit back down at the bar and order another pint. I notice the couple are finishing their drinks I think to myself that’s a shame they’re leaving so soon haven’t got any more eye candy lol..

And then he brings his empty glasses to the bar and gives me a napkin and they both walk off, I open it up and it’s their hotel room number and it says we both want you in our room in half an hour.

I start to get nervous thinking what do I do?

Shall I carry on?..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Yes please

By *xbridge_funMan  over a year ago

Uxbridge

Oh god yes

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland