FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Careful what you wish for

Careful what you wish for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew swingers wxm OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Ann and I have been together for over 10 years and have a lovely family together. We agreed that after our latest arrival that I would have the snip as we did not intend on having a bigger family than we could afford or accommodate.

Shortly after becoming a couple I discovered that Ann had been into swinging for most of her adult life and had various profiles over a number of sites. This was something that I found by chance using her computer once whilst she still lived with her parents.

Ann took her mum to work one Sunday morning leaving me to finish a piece of work on her computer. I finished this sooner than anticipated so decided to have a nose on her computer. Not discreetly hidden was a file labelled fun. Within it was numerous photos and videos of her of various stages of undress with other men and they all had something in common -they were huge whereas I am only about 5" or 6" on a good day! My heart sank but I was fixated on trying to look at as much as I could before Ann returned.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

Chester

Good start

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

cuck in the making ! live with it cucky hehe

Wrexham

I was curious to see as much as I possibly could before ann returned but decided to copy the file onto my USB stick to view in greater detail when I got home.

Once home I quickly logged onto my computer and opened the USB file, there were over 100 photographs of her sucking or being fucked by various dicks and about 20 videos of pretty much the same content.

I was intrigued to see all of the images and recordings and after a while I noticed that they all appeared to be different men but some were taken on the same days. With at least 8 of them being within the 3 months that we had been together.

Ann and I always practiced safe sex and she had only ever performed oral once on me and that was towards the beginning of our relationship but I was not allowed to cum in her mouth yet dozens of the files showed her performing oral, being face fucked or covered in cum

By *mrmarkMan  over a year ago

tavistock

Wrexham

Everytime I stayed over at Anns at her parents we rarely made love but I always tried to sneak a look at the computer for any new images saved in the file.

Whenever we did sleep together Ann was always very vanilla yet in the photos or videos she could only really be described as a slut!

Ann would occasionally cum but this was always through oral or finger play and never through sex.

I found photos on the folder with the bed absolutely soaked obviously through Ann cumming

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Wrexham

At this stage Ann and I had been together for just under 6 months, she was taking the pill but always made me rubber up as she said she was awful at remembering to take the pill when she should.

For our 6th month anniversary I booked a local hotel for us as alone time was few and far between with us both living with our family.

I had arranged to pick Ann up for 5pm to make the short drive across town to the hotel, but just as I was about to leave home Ann called to say "sorry hun I know you have gone to all this effort to make tonight special but my mum is poorly and I can't leave her on her own tonight as my dad is on work until midnight"

"hey don't worry" I said, "your mum is more important than our night away, we can rearrange for another time. Give her my best and we will see each other in the week"

I wasn't going to return home so thought f*ck it I have already paid for the hotel so I may as well spend the night there

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Likeing it

Wrexham

I checked into the hotel, threw my bag in the room and thought well might as well make the most of a bad night and get pissed!

I sat at the bar taking to the bartender about anything from the weather to politics and had been there about 3 hours when he nudged me and said see that girl over there by the lift she is here at least 2 or 3 nights a week and always with a different guy.

I turned around to have a look and my heart immediately sank, it was Ann accompanied by a huge body builder frame guy. She looked tiny next to his huge frame.

Ann was about 5' 5" a good size 16 with a peachy arse and pert 36dd boobs but next to this guy she looked tiny.

The barman went on to say "I feel sorry for the maid on tomorrow because she always leaves the room in a hell of a mess when she leaves".

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Having a guess here, hotel across town, ramada, putting you in hightown or cai(as it is now) Park, borras or Acton...

Trust you were Sipping wxm lager in hotel bar..

wrexham

Good writing and captivating story...

Wrexham

"Having a guess here, hotel across town, ramada, putting you in hightown or cai(as it is now) Park, borras or Acton...

Trust you were Sipping wxm lager in hotel bar.. "

Good local knowledge and yes very close to the mark with your guess

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

wrexham

"Having a guess here, hotel across town, ramada, putting you in hightown or cai(as it is now) Park, borras or Acton...

Trust you were Sipping wxm lager in hotel bar..

Good local knowledge and yes very close to the mark with your guess "

Ah but were you sipping the local brew....

Wrexham

He laughed "we all call her accommodating Annie at the hotel"

"I feel sorry for whoever is in the room next to her as she goes all night lol amd she is never quiet".

I felt sick to the stomach as she is always quiet as a mouse whenever we made love as if it was something she had to do but never really wanted to.

I quickly made my excuses and returned to my hotel room wondering who the hell I was going out with, who the guy she was that she was with and how long all of this had been going on.

wrexham

And you're going to be in the next door room...

Did you tell her which hotel youd booked..before she cancelled..

Wrexham

I left it a few days and phoned Ann making an excuse that my computer was knackered and I desperately needed to finish a piece of work.

Ann said she was off out but I could use the computer as her mum and dad would both be there all night.

I called at the house and went upstairs to use the computer. I figured out that the folder was one that Ann probably wasn't aware of and was most probably an automatic backup from her phone.

It had 18 new photos and 1 video from that night. I immediately opened the photos to look at them. They started off tame with pictures of Ann undressing to reveal a red basque and black stockings.

The next one she was wanking the guy off and it must have been 8 or 9 inches but extremely thick.

Next image was of Ann sucking him just the tip in her mouth. I was getting harder with every image. Then the next one he had his cock rammed straight down her throat with her makeup smudged and what looked like a tear in her eye. The last two images were of Ann lying on the bed, legs wide apart and bedsheets looking drenched.

Final file was a video which was just over an hour in length and had captured the whole of her meet.

Throughout the entire video Ann was totally submissive to this guy whatever he told her to do, she did.

As the recording progressed they had transferred to the bed in the room and he was f*cking her rough and hard but Ann seemed to thrive on it and was shouting all sorts of obscenities. She cum but not just an orgasm she squirted and squirted like a fountain all over him and the bed.

He was biting and pinching her nipples calling her his slut, when he cum he pulled out and grabbed her phone from the side. He moved the camera from head to toe. Ann was sweating and as he moved gradually down her body you could see bite marks on her boobs and a huge lovebite just under her left nipple.

The video moved down and stopped at her pussy, you could see that the bed was absolutely soaked and her pussy was gaping open and then the guy (who I much later found out was called Mark) laughed and said "tut tut you naughty girl" I continued to watch the video and saw that cum was now leaking from her pussy which was still gaping wide open.

Ann never let me make love without a condom yet here she was was some guy who she had just slept with and let him cum deep inside her.

Wrexham

Over time I grew to accept that if I wanted to stay with Ann then I would have to accept the secret side to her life. Many occasion she would cancel our plans last minute due to illness or work commitments.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Kettering

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Wrexham

Fast forward 5 years and although the file had new uploads every now and again it was nowhere near as frequent as to when we first met.

We had just welcomed a new baby into the world and had been on the council waiting list for a property for the last 18 months with no sign of a property being allocated. This caused problems as I was still with my parents and Ann with hers.

In the September of that year we received a letter offering us a property so that we could finally become a family. We moved in the week before Christmas and just into the new year started to log requests for various works to be carried out to the property. Some of these warranted the necessity of an inspection by the council.

The guy arrived to inspect the work that we had requested and I could tell something wasn't right with Ann as soon as she saw him. She had the look of fear in her eyes and made her excuses and left to do other things. When he left I asked her what was wrong but she was adamant there was nothing and she was just feeling under the weather.

It was later that night that I realised the reason for Ann's reaction was because he was someone from her past. Yes, he was the guy from that night in the hotel. I rushed to the computer and there it was - the same full sleeve tattoo and bulging muscles.

I felt sick knowing that he now knew where Ann lived and wondered what was going through her mind.

wrexham

Very good ..actually very good in deed especially sussing out local area...

Odds on its ramada as lifts can be seen from parts of the bar...

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Fast forward 5 years and although the file had new uploads every now and again it was nowhere near as frequent as to when we first met.

We had just welcomed a new baby into the world and had been on the council waiting list for a property for the last 18 months with no sign of a property being allocated. This caused problems as I was still with my parents and Ann with hers.

In the September of that year we received a letter offering us a property so that we could finally become a family. We moved in the week before Christmas and just into the new year started to log requests for various works to be carried out to the property. Some of these warranted the necessity of an inspection by the council.

The guy arrived to inspect the work that we had requested and I could tell something wasn't right with Ann as soon as she saw him. She had the look of fear in her eyes and made her excuses and left to do other things. When he left I asked her what was wrong but she was adamant there was nothing and she was just feeling under the weather.

It was later that night that I realised the reason for Ann's reaction was because he was someone from her past. Yes, he was the guy from that night in the hotel. I rushed to the computer and there it was - the same full sleeve tattoo and bulging muscles.

I felt sick knowing that he now knew where Ann lived and wondered what was going through her mind. "

more please xx

Wrexham

When Ann had gone to bed I sat looking at all of the photos and videos that had been backed up from her phone.

Firstly it confirmed that the inspector had been the guy who had f*cked her hard and rough in the hotel that time, but then scanning through the images which I had viewed countless times over the years I only just realised watchng the videos one further time, every single guy who she had recorded sleeping with had all done so bareback everyone one of them either cumming inside her or all over her body or face.

Wrexham

This made me physically sick as for the first 2 years of out relationship she always made me wear protection and even in recent years where I slept with her bareback on many occasion she made me pull out to cum on her belly rather than inside her. Yet here in all of the videos every si gle guy had cum deep inside her and she thrived on the feelig of it tricking out of her pussy, either sat there forcing it to trickle out or fingerig herself with bit blobs of it stuck to her fingers when she withdrew them.

By *rgr4y and squirting slutCouple  over a year ago

Chatham

So want more of this lol

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, carry on please

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great story. Hope it continues.

Wrexham

I watched the videos over and over that night in a state of disbelief. Every guy she had slept with had cum deep inside her with no protection at all. Laughing at her gaping pussy with the cum dribbling out

Wrexham

This was not the Ann that I had met and not the character that she portrays when with me.

Who was I living with and how long had all of this been going on?

I dreaded to think how many she had slept with since we had been together, not even contemplating previous meets

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ignorance can be bliss!

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Likey

"This was not the Ann that I had met and not the character that she portrays when with me.

Who was I living with and how long had all of this been going on?

I dreaded to think how many she had slept with since we had been together, not even contemplating previous meets"

But you knew right from the start what she was like lol

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

bradford

By *over not a fighter69Man  over a year ago

greenock

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Go on

By *azz26Woman  over a year ago

wrexham

Need to hear more (and know if I have seen you both in the local supermarket lol) x

Wrexham

Don't stop there, more please

Wrexham

Sorry, there will be more to follow but not until Wednesday evening, due to other commitments.

For those who have privately messaged me or commented on the post - Yes this is a true story.

By *weet sourMan  over a year ago

swindon

[Removed by poster at 06/11/19 00:18:20]

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Barnsley

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Kettering

Love reading this.. she sounds fantastic xx

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

yes more please

bradford

Obviously a lot of Interest from local folk who know the area

By *un Mike 2019Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Look forward to the rest of the story.

By *aucy sausageMan  over a year ago

Gentleshaw

Wrexham

We had now been in our new home just over 12 months, our eldest was in local school and we had another on the way with Ann beginning to take shape following the pending arrival of our second child.

It was the week before Christmas and Ann was due to finish work for her maternity leave. It coincided with mad Friday and Ann had arranged to go out for a meal and drinks with her work colleagues. I dropped her off in the town centre and arranged to pick her up around 11pm.

Just as I was leaving the house to pick her up my phone pinged "hi hun, don't rush to pick me up as we have only just finished the meal as service was shocking and we are all having a good time and I won't see them all now until at least next August. Don't worry about me I will get a taxi back home when we are all done. Love you x"

Wrexham

I put our eldest back to bed and went downstairs to watch a bit of TV waiting for Ann to return or ring if she struggled to get a taxi back home.

I must have fallen asleep in the chair watching TV and woke up just turned 3am. I thought the bugger has left me down here and gone straight to bed when she got back.

Climbing up the stairs I go straight to our room but the bed was still empty. I glanced at my phone to see if Ann had text with an update on her night, but there was nothing.

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Cracking story

Wrexham

I'm woken up at 8am by our eldest barging into the room, "where is mummy?". I don't know she may be downstairs having breakfast.

Off they run to check. "no daddy, no one is here" they shout up the stairs.

I check my phone, still no messages from Ann. I send her a quick text "hi I'm sure everything is fine, but just let me know x"

Wrexham

An hour later my phone pings with a new message "hi hun, sorry I decided to go back to Kathy's when we finished as the taxi had about a 2 hour wait so I walked back with her". "I will be home just after lunch hopefully. See you all later"

Wrexham

Just as I finished reading the text another came through "sorry forgot to add.... Love you xx"

Wrexham

As the eldest was playing in their room I decided to do a bit of work on the computer whilst things were quiet.

When I finished and was saving the document I noticed that the photo folder had been updated at 10.30am. I thought oh god more bloody random photos of the people from here work night out. I clicked into the file and there were 17 new photos and 2 new videos.

Oh joy, random photos of the meal and pub, but no they were time stamped at various times between 4am and 6.30am this morning.

I click on a jpeg at random and I see Ann impaled on a black dick balls deep with her pregnant belly on full show and her nipples being pinched by a huge black hand.

I click another image and she is sucking on a white dick. WTF IS HAPPENING?

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *apitalDMan  over a year ago

enfield

When you say ‘our eldest’ are you sure it’s not just her eldest?

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Barnsley

By *mashandDash7785Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

bradford

langley

neath

Nice

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

cambridge

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Like it

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Great story

By *irtydancer9418Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

This is hot

Good stuff

cheshire/Preston

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Wrexham

I stare at the screen is disbelief. Ann is due to give birth in a matter of weeks but here she is fucking two random guys.

I click on the other images and see more of the same with Ann sucking or fucking in various positions.

I then open the first video file and see Ann on all fours with the white guy fucking her from behind. This time the location was different as it didn't seem like a hotel room as there was more random clutter laying around.

The guy was slamming into Ann hard and by the noises she was making she was obviously enjoying the experience. Halfway into the video you could hear the door open and someone say "oh good our Christmas gift has arrived as promised then". "Let's have a look at this slut you have been telling me all about at work".

neath

Nice

Wrexham

The guy continued to talk out of shot "come on out of the way let me see our toy for the night".

The guy pulled out of Ann who remained on all fours. "mmmmmm that is one fine body, shame its too late for breeding".

The voice came into shot and it was the black guy from some of the images. "come here then slut and unwrap your gift". Ann shuffled over to the edge of the bed and started to undo the guys trousers, you could see the outline of his cock and as Ann pulled down his boxers the dick just tumbled down to hand past his balls. He was not hard but was already 8" or 9" long and thick.

Dublin 13

neath

Nice

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

mm wish it was my wife doing that

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Wrexham

"right then hun, let's see if all this praise I hear about you is justified". "get me hard and you can sample what I have to offer".

Ann started to suck the head of his cock, working more and more down his length and you could see him gradually getting harder and more erect.

As he got firmer you could see him starting to fuck her mouth trying to get as much inside her as he possibly could.

"mmmmm that's it hun you take it like the slut you are" he said. At the same time the other male started to fuck her doggy style again, as he thrust from behind the guy getting sucked was trying to get as much into Ann's mouth as possible.

This was all within the first 20 minutes of the recording and there was another 30 to go as well as the other video I hadn't opened yet.

I started to forward through the recording just incase the eldest walked in or Ann finally returned home. It was all the same for the majority then the black guy getting a blow job, pulled out and said "right slut let's see if you can take it all inside your pussy". The two stopped what they were doing and the guy told Ann to turn onto her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

The black put his cock at the entrance to Ann's pussy and said "well she looks nice and tight for the moment but judging by the wetness I don't thing I'm going to need any lube".

He then slowly started to ease his cock into her inch by inch. Ann was shouting all sorts of obscenities as he fed more and more in before upping his pace and started to fuck her harder.

Ann was getting more and more vocal then wham, started to squirt everywhere. "you like then" he laughed. The guy started to pat her belly saying "hey bud you OK in there?" Ann continued to cum showing no sign of stopping and the bed was getting wetter and wetter with each orgasm.

"fuck" she kept on screaming. Then all of a sudden he started to grip her tight pinning her down to the bed and was cumming himself.

He stayed on top of Ann for a minute or two then pulled out. He moved the phone to take a recording of her pussy. It was wide open and her pubes were matted with a mix of her cum and his.

His cum started to trickle out of her onto the bed. "good girl" he said, before turn g around to the other guy adding "yes you were a right she definitely is a good cum slut, just a shame we couldn't breed her, but maybe next time eh"

Wrexham

Fabulous, more please

Wrexham

Just as I was about to watch the 2nd video I heard a key in the front door and in walked Ann. "hi hun" Ann said. "jesus you look bloody rough" I said

"oh god don't even ask, I have been awake in Kathys all night between this bloody Martian in my stomach, the small bed and the food I ate last night I haven't had a wink of sleep".

I kissed Ann saying that we had both missed her. I put my hand on her baby bump and started to slide my hands down towards her pussy. "don't hun" she said stopping me "I am really knackered and I just need a long soak in the bath as I am aching that bloody spare bed at Kathys was awful".

I could smell 'sex' in the air and I'm sure I could see flakes of dried cum in Ann's hair. But was I just over thinking?

I said "you sit down and I will run the bath for you". "thanks hun" she said. "I might be up for a cuddle after but at the moment I am just knackered"

cheshire/Preston

Love it

Wrexham

I ran the bath ready for Ann and shouted her that it was ready. We have been together for a while by now and always saw each other naked yet today Ann stayed fully clothed just chatting in the bathroom. "you go downstairs hun, I just need about 30 minutes peace so that I can lie down and relax in the bath".

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

love where this looks like its going !

Dublin 13

Telford

neath

Nice

Mmm more please

Wrexham

I left Ann alone for 40 minutes and thought I would make her a hot drink as an excuse to go back upstairs.

I knocked on the bathroom door and shouted "only me, I have brought you a drink". I let myself in and placed the drink on the side of the bath. Ann was still soaking in the bath and I could see that both of her breasts were bruised slightly but I didn't say anything to her about it. Probably from the pinching and biting last night.

I helped Ann out of the bath and started to dry her but everytime I got close to her boobs she grimaced slightly as if they were hurting. She said "careful hun as they are really tender"

I moved down to dry by her pussy and tried to play but again she winced slightly. "ooooh hun please be careful I think I have thrush as it is really really sore at the moment".

"I will be careful, I promise. I am just horny and we won't be making love for a while once the baby is born".

I slipped a finger in, jesus she was loose. Ann prefers her clit played with for foreplay and if we do anything else she doesn't like more than 2 fingers inside her, but I had inserted 4 and I still wasn't really touching the sides. I think I could have put my whole hand in and there would have still been room.

Wrexham

"Let's move this to the bedroom" I said. "please hun, can we just have a cuddle only I am really sore today and extremely knackered" said Ann.

"come on then, let's go and lie on the bed" I said. Hoping that I could take things a bit further when we got there.

langley

Play the videos

I’m wondering what colour the baby is going to be lol

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

accommodating wife is perfect

Wrexham

Ann was weeks ago from her official due date but she/he could make an appearance anytime.

I spooned Ann and was kissing the back of her neck. This normally got me anything I wanted. My dick was hard and pressing against her arse. I started to kiss down the side of Anns body stopping at her pussy which didn't seem to have retracted from her previous activities. I started to lick her clit and Ann gasped then pulled my head in tight.

I moved up her body kissing various parts on the way before stopping at her lips. My cock slipped into her pussy with no resistance, in fact I could hardly feel anything, presumably the same for Ann.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great story!

Alpha fucks vs Beta bucks!

More

Wrexham

Ann stopped me and pushed me away "put a condom on please hun". I said "are you joking, you are a matter of weeks away from giving birth, you are not going to get pregnant again!"

"please hun, just put one on"

I leaned over to the bedside cabinet and took one out of the drawer.

I slip back into Ann and there is no resistance I cannot feel a thing as I start to fuck her.

Ann then starts to kiss one of my nipples and plays with the other one with her hand. She knows this makes me cum quicker and tends to do this if she wants the sex to be over.

I am thinking - do I carry on making love as normal, or should I try some of the things I have seen the guys do in the videos?

My mind is just a mass of thoughts with everything going around and around.

We are going through the motions but I cannot feel a thing and nowhere near ready to cum. I admit defeat as I had started to lose my erection.

We just kiss and cuddle for the next half hour until Ann falls asleep

Wrexham

Later that night the two of us are watching TV and out of nowhere Ann says "hun, I want you to have a vasectomy after our baby is born, I don't want anymore children and I know you hate wearing condoms"

"eh, what?!" "where the hell has that just come from?

"we will be a family of four in a matter of weeks hun and I don't think I could go through another pregnancy"

"OK" I say, "let's get through the pregnancy and we will talk about it again in a couple of months.

Wrexham

Fast forward to the following September, I had stuck to my side of the bargain and had a vasectomy. I had been to the hospital for my final check and they confirmed the little swimmers were no more.

Ann was due to return to work shortly as we were struggling financially with just my wage coming in.

Ann was fixed to her phone for the evening never putting it down. "hun, Kathy has just texted me asking if I can go away with her for the weekend at the end of October"

"isn't that your birthday weekend" I ask. "yeah but we never really do anything and I will have been paid my first wage again that Friday".

"where are you going?" I ask. "not a clue, Kathy just said it would be a nice surprise"

By *lcamino ssMan  over a year ago

Lytham

One of the best reads in a long time

Wrexham

Ann's weekend away comes around and I offer to drive her the short distance to Kathy's.

"it's OK hun, I will get a taxi there. I have already sorted one and it will be here in about 20 minutes"

The taxi turns up and I kiss Ann goodbye wishing her a good time. I was alone with the kids until she is due to return Sunday night.

The Saturday afternoon I brave taking them both to the supermarket as we were short of nappies and baby milk.

Putting them both in the car to go home, I am just about to drive off when I see Kathy walking through the supermarket car park with her husband.

I text Ann "hi, kids are all behaving and we are missing you loads, can't wait to see you on Sunday. Love you x"

Three hours later Ann replies "love you too hun x. Sorry Kathy has taken me to a spa and the phone signal isn't very good."

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Wrexham

When the kids are finally asleep I check the computer but there are no updates to the backup file. Had Ann realised and cancelled the backup?

I am lying in bed that night and suddenly I think "oh shit, where did i put Ann's birthday present". I start to look around the various cupboard and cabinets as I always have to hide things well as Ann was a nosey sod and never liked surprises. "where the hell have I put it?"

I look in our junk cupboard (everyone has one!) and notice a new holdall buried at the bottom. I open it up and within there was vibrators, dildos and various items of underwear. Ann hated toys (or so I thought) and always thought putting on sexy underwear just to take it straight off again was a waste.

Wrexham

I look a bit further and find the jewellery box I bought her for our first Christmas together. "why has this been thrown in the back of the cupboard?"

I open it up and both her engagement and wedding rings are in the box as well as a few other rings etc.

In the drawer was an opened chemist bag. I have a look inside and it was a recently issued script for the contraceptive pill. What the hell does she need this for. It was issued middle of September and she had already used a month's worth and there was another strip missing.

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

Alsager

Amazing! X

By *urious-coupleCouple  over a year ago

local

bradford

By *iguyVersMan  over a year ago

shropshire

loving this

neath

Nice. When you going to confront her?

Dublin 13

Kettering

About time she explains herself i think! I get that she is a horny slut but she's full of double standards and that's just not fair!

langley

Confrontation time

Wrexham

I didn't sleep at all Saturday night with so many thoughts going through my mind - where the hell was Ann really and who was she with?

Sunday morning I logged into the computer still no updates to the file. Ann must have realised and deactivated the backup.

I sent a text to Ann "what time will you be home later and do you want me to pick you up from the station?"

Ann replied back almost straight away "not sure yet hun, Kathy and I are going to do some retail therapy and have a bite to eat when we leave the spa. Don't worry about picking me up, just sort the kids out for tea etc and I will see you when I get back x"

I kept the kids awake as long as I could but the eldest had school in the morning so had to give in and take them to bed. It was turned 9pm and the shops had been shut hours. Where the hell was Ann?

Telford

langley

By *imonjones123Man  over a year ago

guisborough

By *bostonMan  over a year ago

Hartford

Superb

Wrexham

Just turned 10.30 and Ann finally got back home.

She threw her bag to the side and said "I'm going to grab a quick shower hun"

I had a look at the bag and inside the front pocket was the pack of contraceptive pill and she had taken them all including today.

Inside the bag was the usual stuff that she had taken away with her - jeans, tshirt, everyday bra and knickers etc, but right at the bottom was a black basque absolutely caked in dry cum. Also at the bottom was Ann's old iPhone that I thought she had traded in.

I could hear Ann walking about upstairs so I threw everything back in the bag and put it on the side.

Wrexham

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 23:49:27]

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Wrexham

Ann shouted from upstairs "I'm going straight to bed hun, if I'm asleep when you come up please try not to wake me"

I went back to the bag to retrieve the phone. Ann had kept the code the same. I looked at the messages and there were numerous messages to and from different numbers.

Also on the phone were more photos and videos but these were far more hardcore than the others I had seen.

Ann was restrained with cuffs and chains and had an open mouthed gag in place.

Whatever was going to happen Ann would not have been in a position to say no.

I clicked through image after image all of her being fucked, face fucked or both with cum anywhere and everywhere.

I went up to bed and Ann was well away. I pecked her on the cheek and snuggled up at the side of her.

Ann was wearing a loose fitting nightie and I took the opportunity to see how her pussy felt. I gently put my hand on her pussy trying not to wake her and couldn't feel any public hair. She was totally smooth for the first time in over 6 years

By *ddiddyMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Bloody great story

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Wrexham

Our alarm went off at 6.30am on the Monday morning. "hi gorgeous, we all missed you over the weekend" I said.

"hun, there is something I need to tell you" Ann said. Shit was she going to finally tell me?

"hun, you know I said Kathy has been having a tough time at home. Well I have tried my best to cheer her up over the weekend and we have both done something really stupid". "please don't be mad" she added.

With that Ann turned to face me, she started to lift her nightie up revealing her waxed pussy. "wow" I said. She then continued to lift up the nightie "please don't shout" Ann said. Lifting the nightie off completely Ann then revealed a pierced belly button and one of her nipples.

"jesus" I said, are you a bit young for a midlife crisis?! He boob looked like it had a hickey just to the side of her pierced nipple.

Ann covered it and said "of that was the piercer, she accidently pinched my boob when doing my nipple.

neath

I wonder if you ever will confront her. Also thinking are the kids yours?

Wrexham

"ummmm I don't know what to say Ann".

"fuck me hun I'm so horny".

Hell I wasn't going to let the moment pass by. I started to kiss and finger Ann, she was soaking wet before I even touched her. I slid 1, then 2, then 3 and finally 4 fingers I to her, circling her clit with my thumb. Ann's back arched as she cum all over my fingers.

I went down to lick her newly waxed pussy. Even though she had showered last night she tasted salty presumably from the cum that was still inside her.

I fucked her and cum inside her for the first time in over 18 months since we had conceived our 2nd child, mixing my seedless cum with God know who else's.

neath

Nice

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

cambridge