FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy Role Play #1 (True Story)

Fantasy Role Play #1 (True Story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *corpiobi OP   Man  over a year ago

PORTH

I'd met a married guy online who lived a few miles away and we agreed to meet at his home. The scenario was that I would nter his home as the door was unlocked go straight up stairs, enter the bedroom immediately at top of stairs and find a thong on the bed. Then I was to get my cock out and wank while sniffing the thong and then let events unfold.

I nervously turned up, feeling a bit better that the guy had been verified by other users and entered the house. I entered the bedroom and spied the thong on the bed. My heart was pumping as I piked them up and sniffed them. Hmm they smelt good and my cock was hardening in my jeans. Just as I took another sniff a voice behind me startled me 'What the fuck are you doing?' Even though I knew this was a role play I still felt nervous and couldn't speak.

'You dirty fucker, sniffing my wifes undies, I should call the police' No I said, dont call the police, I'll do anything.

The husband was standing there in a bath robe and he slowly opened it to reveal a 6" hard cock and waved t saying 'Anything? If so suck this you dirty slut!'

I immediately, dropped to me knees and shoved his cock in my mouth, sucking on it like a proper slut while he called me names. 'Get it all down your throat you dirty knicker smelling cunt! Swallow all my cum.'

I was enjoying his cock, veiny and thick and pumping into my throat and the scenario was getting me very aroused. My cock was busting to get out of my jeans but when I slowed my sucking to get my jeans undone the husband said 'No, pleasure me - not yourself!' i contiued sucking pulling his cock out of my mouth from time to time to admire its girth and its bulbous head. Suddenly, I could feel him tensing and he shouted 'I'm cumming, suck it all down you fucking slut! Swallow all my cum!' I felt his cum fill my mouth and he said 'Dont swallow it yet - open your mouth and let me see all my gooey cum in your mouth!'

I opened my mouth showing him all his creamy cum in my mouth. 'Good girl' he said 'now swallow it slowly'.

I did tastin the salty mess as it slipped down my throat. Then he offered me his flaccid cock and said 'Now clean my cock'. I eagerly licked his cock especially around his helmet cleaning up any traces of cum left before he took it away from me and fastened his dressing gown.

'Now fuck off!' he shouted. I left feeling contented and happy that our first role play had gone so well and was looking forward to what next he might dream up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve0673Man  over a year ago

Basildon

excellent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny married men are filthy

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

"Horny married men are filthy"

Yes they are. Only out to pleasure themselves and I love to help them unload.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot story! Seems a sexy role play!

» Add a new message to this topic