FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dating the gf, moving in, then fucking her parents!

Dating the gf, moving in, then fucking her parents!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

once dated a young girl for three months but it became very quickly apparent that I would end up getting corrupted by her dirty minded granny.

She was the filthiest woman I had met, and had heard all about her. She loved young hung men... Being in her 60s back then... the chemistry was there... From the start. Both the hubby and I had made an understanding.. To keep quiet.

After clocking what was going to happen, my gfs filthy granny quickly clocked that I would be getting into a filthier kind of sex. As time went by my gf and I wanted to save some money so we moved in with them. She wasn't keen at first but her granny and hubby encouraged it all the way...

Sex with my gf had become boring and crossing some horny boundaries meant nothing to me...

Her husband sensed this as well, so he and I set it up.. Boyfriend or not I knew pretty early on I was going to be a bad boy.

I finally moved in with her. The older woman soon got what I wanted. Within hours of moving in that night I joined her granny and excited husband in the living rokm. I did my usual boyfriend duties by fucking her grand daughter in the early evening... Once I got her off to sleep, I knew what would happen. Sticking on my tight shorts, I went into the living room and got very corrupted by the husband plying me with whatever was needed to get busy with the sex mad relation

With the door not even closed, we all made the moves, I loved that lt was all arranged...

Did we feel bad? Certainly not. 6 months it lasted

If you want dirt just ask...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

def want the dirt

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

definitely getting a feeling of Deja Vu here, wasnt this story told by another member who was a nightclub bouncer?

"definitely getting a feeling of Deja Vu here, wasnt this story told by another member who was a nightclub bouncer?"

And I've read it 3 other times. Plus it's mentioned quite a lot in lots of posts! Or maybe it's deja vu

So what.?!!

Maybe another story would sult you then...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"definitely getting a feeling of Deja Vu here, wasnt this story told by another member who was a nightclub bouncer?

And I've read it 3 other times. Plus it's mentioned quite a lot in lots of posts! Or maybe it's deja vu "

My history of attracting sex attention through the famil y in the past was already too familiar to me, but I kept my mouth shut in the beginning. Over the recent weeks where I had been hornily getting to know my gfs new older relation and her very wide eyed and enthusiastic husband who I also took a shine to, I felt history repeating itself, once again, in the same rampant way with the same build up, as before: I meet a new gf, then meet the mother or older and then the sex sparks get going. I had to take a step back and wonder if it was either my after shave, or perhaps the clothes I wore, or not as the case was given that when at home I was always happy to bounce around in some tight shorts……. Which didn’t go unnoticed by many. Possibly the heavy equipment in between my legs attracted attention….or maybe my work security uniform. Our sex circles were surprisingly small and when it comes to sex… people talk. When you work in the sex industry, sex screams out even more…

With history gradually repeating itself, in the run up to the day I had organised that my gf and I move in with her, I also befriended victor. We had met in the sex club circles in recent times and had already formed some good banter. I could not say for sure but his use of sex language with me, in particular when I was first confronted with his horny older lady in question after my gf introduced me to them, meant a repeating syndrome which would get my sex drive into trouble once again. Upon first sight of my new ‘in law’ and upon laying eyes upon me for the first time, I was greeted with a ‘you’re a very sexy looking man…’ from her. That was my first inkling that I had a reputation might exist. However, it was the second meeting that I had with this clearly randy lady after she unexpectedly showed up at the flat I was sharing with her grand daughter. I was in the middle of shafting her very nicely on the bed when we jumped up and I grabbed the usual tight white shorts that had in the past often got me noticed and into trouble. Still throbbing away wantonly, I got to the door without looking to see who it could be and opened it… straight away, my new dirty minded granny looked at my bod and instantly my hard on pressed up against the lining. While talking with her grand daughter, I made no attempt to dress while I made coffee and my thick 10” uncut knob continued to do all the talking while I sat opposite. Both women intermittently looked in between my legs but I cant say that was offputting.

After making references to me being ‘a catch’ and ‘a find’, it only took my gf to leave the room when her granny must have noticed that the weapon in my shorts had been entertaining prior to her arrival. And just like one or two others before this sex minded lady, she made no hesitation in remarking on the thick size of my dick. ‘yeah. Im a big boy. Very big’ I emphasised.

I went to victor the next day and told him what had happened. This time I was blatent and as both of us were sexually minded already, I told him this had happened before… Surprisingly, he didn’t seem at all bothered. Then I realised he had heard about my previous ‘unhealthy’ stamina. He looked in between my legs (I was dressed) and he simply said, ‘you are very lucky’

In that instant, I invited horny trouble by looking at him. ‘ it seems to me that you are encouraging it’

A horny silence fell in between us. I could only fill it with a cheeky comment. ‘I know how this ends’

Victor, ever cheerful, replied. ‘my wife fancies you a lot’ his eyes went down in between my legs. And yes, i was hard.

Within the next week, he and I made the plan. We would move in with them.

Cut back to our first evening living together in their house. My plan with victor successfully formulated in place and there I sat, opposite them in the living room in my tight shorts, gf fast asleep next door. Victor wanting my bod just as much as the filthy minded granny who was already getting things ready for the seduction of her grand daughters boyfriend….

This would be no red blooded heterosexual night… not this time

love to see pics in this

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic