FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time meet.

First time meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Carl arrived at the pub early. It was the first time he'd met someone online and arranged to meet them.

Angela was sweet, confident, sexy and above all she had experience meeting men, women and couples online. She had promised Carl a night he'd never forget.

Carl went to the bar and ordered a drink, she'll be here in 15 minutes he told himself nervously, he was excited about the meet, excited about the messages they'd exchanged and the promise of a night he'd never forget. He looked at his drink, damn the nerves had gotten the better of him, in his daydream he'd d*unk a little more quickly than he'd intended to and d*unk three quarters of his beer already. He smiled at the barmaid, pretty girl, slim, long hair and around his age 23. His mind drifted back to Angela, much sexier than this barmaid, incredible body and beautiful tear drop tits. At 49 she was older than Carl, but that's what turned him on about her. He waved to the barmaid, ordered another beer and promised himself he'd slow his drinking down. 5 minutes before Angela arrived. The beer was helping, his nerves were settling.

Angela was smiling to herself, she had also arrived early, she always does. She always chooses a venue she's familiar with and gets there early enough to make sure the date she'd arranged was what she expected. When Carl arrived her position at the back of the pub had given her a perfect view of him. Tall, handsome, young and strong shoulders and arms. Just as he said. She was impressed. She smiled coyly when she saw how nervous he was, and how quickly he d*unk his first beer. She also saw how the pretty young barmaid paid extra attention to him but he hadn't noticed. She sipped her gin and tonic lightly.

Carl glanced at his watch 8pm, she'll be here anytime. He almost fell when he spun around as the door the the entrance of the pub opened. A group of lads his age, not her. Phew, the nerves had started up again, he drank over half his drink in one gulp to settle them again. Another look at his watch, 8.05. She was late. Perhaps shes stood me up he thought. One more drink, if she isn't here by 8.30 I'll head into town and meet the lads.

He puts his hand up to order another drink, the pretty barmaid smiles and rushes over to him. 'I'll get that' purrs Angela as she walkes the final few steps towards him, he looks shocked. 'And a pink gin, tonic, 2 cubes of ice and twist of lime' she orders confidently and firmly.

Carl is stood in awe of Angela. Even more sexy than he anticipated. Even more beautiful than the pictures he'd seen of her. She ordered their two drinks. She is definitely in charge he thought to himself.

'Come join me' motions to a table at the far side of the pub, one empty gin and tonic glass on the table, 'dont be so nervous,' she teases 'I don't bite...' she winks at him. Carl flushes red. Grabs his drink and follows Angela.

They sit at the table, Carl takes in Angela's long beautiful legs, a slip of stocking just pecking out from under her dress at the thigh. Her breasts ever so slightly exposed, her long sexy neck didnt reveal her age in anyway like he'd seen on his mums friends all of a similar age. Her painted lips, red, seductive, full. Wow she is gorgeous he thought.

'You know the barmaid quite fancied you' Angela broke him from his thoughts. 'Pardon?' He replied 'She didnt take her eyes off you, she's still watching you now you know'

Carl glanced up, the barmaid blushed then attended to the next customer.

Angela smiled. This night was going to be one he'd never forget.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Leeds

'I didn't notice' Carl confesses. He sips his beer, eyes Angela again. Her perfume fills his nostrils, she even smells amazing he thinks. Thes two and a half beers are beginning to fill him with confidence. He takes another sip. 'I'm glad you suggested meeting, you're beautiful' He blurts out.

Angela laughs softly, she's imoressed he's trying to be confident. 'Thank you, you're not so bad yourself' she places a hand on his thigh. She can feel it is thick with muscle, she remembered he said he played a lot of football. She admires how his tight jeans hug his legs and how they hug his manhood, he is well endowed, the pictures she asked for weren't over exaggerating his size. She looks up over his perfectly crisp white shirt two buttons open at the collar, showing his muscled tight chest, shaved. Another request of hers. "Ensure you're clean shaven. Face, chest, groin and balls." She recalled one of her final messages to Carl and smiled.

He sat upright at her hand on his leg, he liked it but he was shook. He became aware she was stroking his leg, running her fingers over his thigh towards his groin, he felt his jeans tighten at the crotch. He drank his drink. 'I'll get us another' he said quickly. He straightened his shirt, adjusted his jeans to try to hide is swollen manhood.

Angela sipped her gin and watched as he approached the bar, the pretty barmaid was already severing another customer and looked fairly annoyed her colleague was serving him. She tried to catch his attention with a smile. Carl didnt seem to notice. Angela knew she had him exactly where she wanted him. He returned with the two drinks. 'Sit opposite' she requested. He did. Angela had a firm sexy tone about her. 'Show me' she said looking at his groin.

Carl gulped, looking around he stammered 'Wh-what, here?. What if someone sees?' Angela didn't flinch, she just smiled. 'He wanted to please her, he said he would. That was his big opening gambit to her at the beginning of their message exchange. He drank some of his drink, took another look around, then undid his belt, Jean buttons and unzipped. He pulled his penis out and let it hang for her.

Angela was impressed. Long, thick and cut. She teased 'Cold in here?' Then smiled and winked a knowing smile. His face went from disappointment to pleasure in an instant. She lent forward, took his cock in her hand, he started to stiffen immediately. She liked that. She stroked it admiringly. He sat up, nervously trying to block the view from other customers as best he could. 'Relax, no one can see us' she assured. As if to proved it she dipped and quickly took the tip in her mouth. He drank to try to seem normal. His cock swelled further, he was way past semi now. Angela popped back up and kissed his mouth. 'See' she smiled. He relaxed, she continued to stroke his now throbbing dick. A voice came from behind him 'just getting these glas..' a pause, Carl turned, the pretty barmaid was now next to him, she was staring at his erect cock. 'Sorry, sorry, sorry' was all she could say, she didn't stop looking at his dick. Angela loved that. She sat back and sipped her drink once more...

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Leeds

Carl tucked his dick back in his jeans and quickly fastened himself back up. He offered an apology to the barmaid who was in shock but also extremely excited by the cool in control older woman and this handsome lad in front of her. The older woman didnt flush, didnt apologise, her eyes flickered at the barmaid and back the to lad fumbling to tidy himself. 'Its... ok, its fine' she found herself saying. She felt a little excited, her pussy tingled from the brief but extremely naughty encounter.

'I told you she fancied you' Angela was feeling a rush from being caught by the pretty young barmaid. She could feel her nipples hardening beneath her soft bra. 'I think it's time for us to leave' she pointed to Carl's drink.

Carl had just finished tidying himself, he drained his beer in one, his heart racing. He stood and turned to leave and caught the gaze of the young barmaid, she smiled at him, her hand ran over her breast lightly and subtly. 'I'll order a taxi' he said.

'No need, I have a car waiting' Angela's cool reply came. Always in control. She lead him by his collar to the pub exit. She winked at the barmaid. Her wink telling her - Not tonight sweetheart, this one is mine almost telepathically.

Carl and Angela reached the car park, a car black Mercedes saloon car was sat idly waiting for them. 'Get in' Angela commanded firmly. Carl obliged. In the front drivers seat sat a man, mid to late 40's heavy with muscles, bald head freshly shaven, he had a fresh stubble beard. 'Home Miss?' He asked Angela. Not acknowledging Carl. 'Home please Michael' she confirmed. She turned to Carl, 'I'm taking you to mine now' firmly. Carl grinned and nodded. Sent lent towards him and kissed him softly on his lips. 'Touch my leg' she told him. Carl reached over and touched her knee, she could tell he was still nervous. She pulled her skirt up high enough for him to see her stockings, her upper thighs and her red and black sexiest satin kickers. She parted her legs slightly, Michael shifted in his front seat. 'Eyes front Michael' she announced. She turned back to Carl. 'Touch my legs' she said again. Carl slid his hand firmly up her thigh, across her stocking top, down her inner thigh and ran his fingers over her panties. 'Better' she smiled and kissed him firmly. She parted her legs wider, Carl responded accordingly, grabbing her pussy over her panties. She bit his lip. Reached down and slipped his dick out. His big dick felt heavy in her hand again, she gently stroked him until he was hard. She took his hand away from her panties and let go of his dick. 'Masturbate for me, I want to watch' She whispered seductively in his ear. She lent back, legs open.

Carl was still. He was feeling extremely horny now, his cock was rock hard. He had this sexy older woman opposite him, legs open her panties clearly wet. She wanted to watch him wank. He held his hard dick, looked toward Michael, blushed, was he listening? Could he she. 'Dont look away at Michael, look at me' Angela told him, she slipped her hands inside her underwear. This encouraged Carl. He began to slowly stroke his thick dick. Angela raised an eyebrow and smiled. 'Very nice, quicker... I want you to cum for me' Carl speed his rhythm up. Maintaining eye contact with Angela, he relaxed and started to get into it, a small drop of pre-cut rolled down the tip of his dick and over his fingers.

Angela could see Carl relax, he was wanking hard for her now. 'Quicker, you have to cum before we reach my house' she teased. She enjoyed watching this handsome young man pleasure himself. This turned her on very much, she could see it was also turning Michael on, she could see his erect penis as he slipped it out of his own trousers. She allowed Michael this, he's loyal to her and allowed he own pleasures. She caught Michael's eyes in the mirror, she nodded her approval. Michael slowly and cautiously begin stroking his dick to the sound of Carl now groaning and pumping his dick hard.

Carl's head rolled back, his eyes closed, he was close now, he opened his eyes, the wet patch at Angela's panties had doubled, she was extremely turned on by him wanking, 'I ready' he groaned.

'No, stop!' Angela grinned, 'Do not cum in this car, you are not to cum yet'.

Carl stopped, he was very close, he could feel himself about to explode. He let go of his dick, Angela moved towards him. 'Do not cum' she repeated. She grazed her nail down his shaft, it took all he had not to cum there and then. She slid her hand down his dick slowly, Carl gulped. This was tough, more pre-cum pooled at the tip, she licked her lips.

'Do you want to cum?' Angela asked?

He nodded.

'Not yet.' She let go of his dick, he relaxed again. Putting head against the window, he penis relaxed, the blood moving away soon it was a semi then back to almost its usual size. She was impressed with his control. Especially for someone so young. 'Michael stop' Michael was still wanking himself. Carl hadn't noticed until now. Michael stopped, 'Sorry Miss'.

The car rounded a corner, a large house came into view. 'Just in time, were here' Angela announced, 'Michael doors' she instructed.

Carl saw Michael get out of the car, he was a giant, 6'5" easily. He opened the door for Angela and helped her out of the car then walked around to Carl's side of the car and opened the door for him, Carl noticed Michael wasnt just big in height, he'd not put dick away, it stood proudly out of the fly in his trousers. Michael noticed Carl had acknowledged his dick and grinned at him. 'Michael, pour myself and my guest a drink and light a fire in the library. Stop being naughty' Angela commanded when she saw he was still erect and out of his trousers.

Leeds

Carl entered the library, two drinks poured fire lit. Michael wasnt anywhere in sight. He relaxed, sipped the drink poured for him by Michael. Angela had said she will be a minute, she needed to freshen up. He browsed the books on the shelf, lots about sex, fantasy sex books, how to have great sex and women on top. Smiled as he absent mildly flipped the pages of an autobiographical book of a dominatrix. 'That's my favourite book' came a voice from behind him. He turned to see Angela changed into a sheer black leather bustier and black g-string. She looked incredible, Carl almost drooled with pleasure. She pointed at him from across the room. 'Off' came the command, signalling to his shirt. Carl obeyed quickly unbuttoning his shirt. 'Slower'. He slowly unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and let it slip to the floor.

Angela was impress with his body, large chest, shoulders and washboard abs. She was equally impress with how keen he wanted to impress her, how he obeyed each of her instructions. 'Come to me' he started to walk. 'No. Crawl to me' . Carl got on the cold hard floor, he started to crawl to Angela. She was enjoying being in control. He shocked himself with how easily he succumbed to her will. He reached her legs, he skin smelt like citrus. His nostrils tingled. She run her hand through his hair. 'Good boy'. She stroked his back. Then took a handful of hair parted her legs and pushed his face into her pussy. 'You want to remove these panties don't you?'. He nodded. 'Will you be a good boy for me?' He nodded again. 'Good, carry me to the rug by the fire'.

He stood and effortlessly picked Angela up carrying her to the rug, the fire was warm. He could feel the heat on his chest. He scattered cushions on the rug and placed Angela on them. She complimented him on being a good boy. He started to kneel beside her. She stopped him. 'Wait' He stood still. She knelt in front of him. 'Trousers off' He unbuttoned his jeans slowly, no instruction needed this time. This pleased her. He learns quickly she thought. Carl stood in just his underwear. He began to remove these again Angela stopped him. She rubbed his cock through his underwear, her hand came away damp from the pre-cum from his cock.

Angela stood he was much taller than her 5'4 frame, not as tall as Michael but definitely tall. 'Do you trust me?' Carl hesitated, 'Yes' came his single worded reply. 'Good, I want you to wear this' she handed him a blindfold. He paused again. Angela smiled run her hand over his body down his thighs then back over his cock. He slipped the blindfold on and plunged into total darkness. Angela whispered to him 'Remove your underwear' he dropped his pants and flicked them away with his foot. She took his hand and pulled him to the rug. 'Remove my knickers' she whispered again. He ran his hands over her body to find his bearings, down over the smooth bustier then on to her panties, he pulled them down she slid once foot out then the next.

He slid his hand up to her moist pussy. 'Naughty' she moved it away. I didn't say you could do that. He moved his hand down to her legs. 'Get on your hands and knees' she commanded, he did. Angela slipped herself under him. 'I'm right beneath you, I want you to pleasure me. No hands' Carl slowly lowered his face to where he thought her pussy was he planted his nose in her belly button. Angela laughed 'Close, here let me help you' She took his head and directed him to her pussy.

Leeds

Carl greedily lapped at Angela's pussy, it was a devine pussy he thought to himself. She tasted amazing. Perfectly wet. 'Not so fast' she instructed, lifting his chin up slightly to get him into a better position. Carl slid his hand to her pussy, she immediately stopped him. 'No hands remember naughty' he moved his hand away. Angela slipped her own hand down to her pussy and began to slowly massage her clit as Carl licked. 'Here' She moved his head slightly again, 'just here' he licked, and felt her fingers with his tongue, 'again' she moved her fingers, Carl was on the perfect position hes licked and felt her swollen cliterous on his tongue. He curled his lips around her and sucked, then blew gently. Angela moaned with delight. Clever boy, she wrapped her legs around him and pushed his head deeper into her.

He loved hearing her moan with pleasure, loved how she grabbed his hair and pushed his face deeper into her. He felt a hand grab his cock. Shocked he stopped. 'Was that you?' he asked Angela confused. She didn't reply. He raised the blindfold, he looked up. Small feminine hands were covering Angela's breasts, on her face sat the perfect pussy of the barmaid her head rolled back, her gaze fixed on the lights above her. Her beautiful tits bouncing as she was brought to orgasm by Angela's mouth. 'What the fuck?' Carl said out loud, Angela stopped. The grip on Carl's dick eased. He'd almost forgotten about that. He turned his head, Michael was behind him, all 6'5" of him, naked, hard as a rock. 'Sorry' Michael mumbled. 'What the fuck!' Carl yelled.

Angela rolled the barmaid off of her and sat up next between Carl and the barmaid. 'I promised you a night you wouldn't forget didnt I?'

Carl nodded slowly.

'You do trust me dont you? More of an instruction than a question.

Carl paused and nodded again. 'Yes' he said.

'Good. This is Lexi'. Lexi blushed 'and you already know Michael, who was instructed to be discreet' she shot him a disappointed glance. 'Shall we continue?' Angela looked at all 3 of them.

» Add a new message to this topic