FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shy wife’s MMF continued 3

Shy wife’s MMF continued 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Continued from here....

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/937845#message_21451519

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

North East

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Nick was fucking her quicker, his cock deep inside and his balls were pressing against her as he pushed the whole length inside

“Do you like being fucked by a big cock” he asked, knowing full well she was loving every second

“Yes” she replied, breathing quickly “it feels so good inside me”

“I’m only just starting” he said, “I’m going to bend you over and fuck you from behind in a minute”

That turned her on even more and she closed her eyes and mouth tightly, breathing quickly and heavily. I knew she was about to cum and grabbed my cock firmly, wanking quickly.

I could see her tense, and stop breathing for a moment, then she opened her mouth wide and moaned out loudly.

Her hands moved from her boobs onto the bed, gripping the sheet firmly in each hand as she came hard.

Nick didn’t need any encouragement, as Claire moaned out he thrust quicker holding her legs tight. I could hear the squelch from her pussy as he fucked her, and kept wanking knowing she was cumming on his cock

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

Elgin

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

More please

By *olymorphicCouple  over a year ago

Chipping Norton

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

I was worried for a moment that it’d be over, as Claire usually just comes once then is done, it’s only a few times we’ve carried on for more.

“You love that don’t you” Nick said “your pussy is so wet”

He moved backwards, slowly pulling his cock out of her. I looked closely, it was gaping after being stretched but his fat cock and it was clear to see how wet she was.

Nick put his hands on her hips and firmly rolled Claire over onto her front. Kneeling behind her he said “lift your arse up”

As she lifted her arse he held her hips, then moved a hand up her back, pushing her shoulders down.

It looked amazing, seeing her arse in the air and pussy exposed.

Lincoln

Purbeck

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

I looked as his hard cock as he knelt behind her, it felt good knowing it’d been inside Claire a few moments ago. It was still solid and ready for more and I waited to see what would happen next.

He grabbed his cock and moved up close behind her, I watched intently having an even better view than before as he guided his cock to her pussy, slowly pushing the head inside.

Nick held her hips as he gently pushed forward, the whole length slowly disappearing in her pussy. He paused for a moment, his balls touching her, then pulled out slightly before pushing back in fully. He was holding her hips firmly as he began fucking her from behind.

It looked amazing as she was in her knees, bent over, head and shoulders down, and her arse in the air submissively as Nick pushed the whole length inside, fucking her harder. I could hear her moan out but her face was muffled by a pillow

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Claire’s bra was still done up, albeit the cups and straps pulled down exposing her tits which were now pressed against the bed. Nick moved his hand to the clasp and undid it, pulling the bra away from her.

“Fuck me, this feels good” he said “your arse looks great from here”

He held her hips and thrust against her, pulling her back onto his cock more vigorously.

I could feel myself almost ready to cum, massively turned on watching on shy wife bent over being fucked hard by a big cock.

Nick continued to fuck her, holding onto her hips, pushing deep inside. He started breathing quicker as his face tensed, clenching his teeth. I could tell he was about to cum and I became very conscious that we wasn’t wearing a condom

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop him now let him fill her

Purbeck

Dublin 13

By *hester1980Man  over a year ago

chester

amazing

By *enuine and hornyMan  over a year ago

gwynedd

fantastic

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Still not n horny, fabulous stuff.

Wrexham

Great story, more please

Lincoln

Just as I was worried he was going to cum inside her, Nick pulled his cock out of her pussy. He grabbed her side and quickly rolled Claire onto her back. He moved up her bidy and straddled her stomach, his legs either side.

I moved forward myself, getting up from the chair I’d been sitting on when watching them fuck.

As Nick held his hard cock and started wanking it I moved onto the bed, kneeling beside Claire. I grabbed my cock and began wanking aswell, both of our cocks aimed at her beautiful tits.

Nick wanked quickly, and within a few seconds moaned out as a hot stream of cum shot out of his cock onto Claire’s tits and chest. He was a heavy cummer and kept wanking as 4-5 jets of cum came out. I knew I was ready myself and moved my cock closer to her tits. It was just in time as I came just as hard, more cum landing directly on her pert tits covering the nipple closest to me.

As i looked at Claire’s cum covered tits they looked amazing, I’d never seen so much cum in one place.

Nick moved up from her stomach and knelt on the bed beside her facing me. He smiled and lent forward, gently kissing her on the lips.

I felt slightly awkward and didn’t know exactly what to do, so after they kissed I pulled some tissues out of the drawer beside the bed and started to clean her. As I wiped the cum off her tits she smiled at me and whispered “thank you”.

Nick took a few tissues himself to clean himself up, then asked if I could get him a glass of water. I pulled some clothes on and went downstairs to the kitchen, leaving Claire laying on the bed naked alone with Nick

Loving it

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Whilst i was downstairs I wondered if they were doing anything in the bedroom, what would I find when I went back up there.

I purposely took a few minutes getting the drink, and slowly walked back upstairs.

I paused before I went into the bedroom, then entered.

Unfortunately I was disappointed. Nick was dressed and Claire was in her underwear.

We chatted for a few minutes, Nick thanking us for the invite and and saying he’s enjoyed it.

We made small talk for a few minutes then he said he’d best be going.

I walked him to the door, shook his hand and he left.

I went back to the bedroom where Claire was sitting on the bed in her underwear. As I entered the room she smiled, got up and walked towards me. She leaned forward and kissed me passionately, pressing her tits against me. After a few minutes she moved away, smiled and said “thank you”

“Maybe we could do that again soon” i said, almost praying the answer would be yes

“Maybe” she replied, then walked away to get dressed.

The rest of the weekend was normal, we didn’t even talk about what had happened. But in my mind all I could see was Nick and Claire fucking.

Little did I know this would just be the start

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

gwynedd

great story

Lincoln

Dublin 13

Great

Great story

Wrexham

Great story, I hope there's more to come

Kirkby in Ashfield

cheshire/Preston

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

The next few weeks were great, Claire had got her appetite for sex back, it was like it was when we first met.

I was conscious she may have been thinking about Nick when we were fucking, but I didn’t really mind as I was just enjoying her new enjoyment, and her pussy felt as good as ever.

A couple of weeks later I was looking for an item and wondered if it’d be in the drawers beside Claire’s side of the bed. When I went into the second drawer down there was a material bag in there that wasn’t normally there. Claire was out, so curiosity got the better of me, so I opened it and looked inside. I was shocked to find what was inside.

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

gwynedd

tell us more

Dublin 13

"The next few weeks were great, Claire had got her appetite for sex back, it was like it was when we first met.

I was conscious she may have been thinking about Nick when we were fucking, but I didn’t really mind as I was just enjoying her new enjoyment, and her pussy felt as good as ever.

A couple of weeks later I was looking for an item and wondered if it’d be in the drawers beside Claire’s side of the bed. When I went into the second drawer down there was a material bag in there that wasn’t normally there. Claire was out, so curiosity got the better of me, so I opened it and looked inside. I was shocked to find what was inside. "

Do tell us what

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

THe Shire

nice continuation

In the bag was an 8” dildo. Not the same one as before, this one was battery powered. I was surprised that she had it, as we normally bought toys and outfits together. I noticed something else in the bag with it, a business card. I took it out to see what it was for, expecting it to be from the company she’d bought the toy from. I wasn’t... it was Nick’s business card with his mobile number on there.

I wondered where she’d got it from, had he given it to her after they’d fucked and I went to get him a drink?

I’d noticed over the last few weeks that Claire was on her phone a lot more, and was slightly secretive about it. My mind started racing. Had they been texting each other? If so what about? Had they met up? We’re they planning to? Had he bought her the dildo?

Worryingly I wasn’t angry at all, I could feel myself getting turned on. I actually wanted her to be chatting to him, even meeting him. The thought made my cock hard and I undid my trousers on my knees beside the bed. I smelt the dildo, I recognised the scent of her pussy on there, she’s definitely used it. I began wanking, imagining her on the bed with the toy inside her, thinking about Nick. I wanted to cum but knew she’d be home shortly, so I carefully put the toy and card back in the bag and closed the drawer.

Once Claire was home the afternoon was normal, but all that was on my mind was trying to get a look at her phone to see if she’d been messaging Nick

Wrexham

Intriguing

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

Dublin 13

Lincoln

all over Ireland

weston super mare

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Nice

That evening Claire went for a shower, leaving her phone in the bedroom. I took advantage of the opportunity and checked it, my hands shaking slightly, excited by what I might find.

Unfortunately I was disappointed, no texts. I checked her WhatsApp but nothing on their either. I went into her contacts and sure enough she’d added him to her phonebook. I put the phone back, not wanting her to see me checking. All evening thoughts were running through my mind. Had she deleted any messages? Had they even contacted each other? Had they spoken?

A few nights later we were in bed. I noticed she’d been quiet that evening, slightly distant, but she said she was ok.

Laying in bed we started kissing, my hand moving up the inside of her thigh, slowly moving towards her pussy. She seemed very turned on, and as my hand touched her pussy she bucked her hips, seeming very sensitive. As I touched her clit she kissed me passionately, then moved her head away and looked at me.

“I need to ask you something” she said

“What is it” I asked, continuing to touch her

“Well, I kind of have to tell you something aswell” she said almost nervously

“Ok” I replied “tell me”

She paused for a moment, seemingly unsure what to say, then moved her eyes down to avoid looking at me

Quietly she said “I’ve been messaging Nick”

My heart starting beating faster, excited with what I was hearing

“Right” I replied “what about”

She reached down and put her hand over mine, encouraging me to keep her rubbing her pussy

“Well” she said “at first it was about what we did the other week, telling me how good it was, but then we kept chatting”

“About what though” I asked, my cock getting harder hearing her talk, feeling her pussy with my finger

“He wants me to see him again.... just the two of us”

“And do you want to” I asked excitedly

She didn’t say anything for a good few seconds, the anticipation of what she was going to say turned me on more

Eventually she look at me again and quietly said “yes”

Wow hot

By *piceylifeMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Hearing her say that turned me even more. I pushed her legs open wider with my hand, then returned it to her pussy, pushing the tip of my finger instead to see how wet she was. It was as if she’d wet herself, her pussy was almost dripping with excitement. I slipped two fingers inside her, the tightness pressing them together.

As I fingered her I moved my head closer, putting my mouth to her ear

“You really want to” I asked

“Yes” she replied instantly “nodding her head with her eyes closed

“To do what” I questioned, knowing full well what the answer would be

“To fuck him” she whispered , gently thrusting her hips, grinding her pussy against my hand

“When” I asked

She was breathing quickly as I fingered her quicker, feeling her get even wetter

“Tomorrow” she moaned quietly “his wife is away”

“You’re going to meet him at his house” I said

“Yeah” she gasped

I didn’t say anything, I just continued to finger her, knowing she’d cum at any moment

“Ok” i replied, then kissed her passionately before she said anything else. A few moment so later she moved her mouth away from mine as her body tensed, then moaned out loudly as she came on my fingers.

We lay next to each other for a few moments, then kissed as i slowly took my fingers out of her. She then cuddled up to me, but nothing was said. All I could think about was her and Nick. Was she serious? Was she really going to meet him?

As we lay cuddling there was an awkward silence. We both obviously wanted to approach the matter but neither of us wanted to instigate it. Eventually as she lay with her head on my chest she looked up at me

Very quietly she asked “did your really mean that, you’d be ok about it”

I paused few a bit, then moved my hand to hers. I held it gently then guided it towards my hard cock, encouraging her to hold it. As her hand wrapped around my shaft she slowly began wanking it.

“You’re seriously about it” I asked

She hesitated, then replied “yes but only if you’re ok with it”

“You want his big cock inside you again do you” I said quietly “bent over as he fucks you”

She smiled moaned sexily, moving herself up the bed as she wanked me quicker

She put her mouth to my ear and whispered “yes, I want him to fuck me hard, I want him to make me cum, and I want him to cum all over me”

I breathed fastee, the feeling of Claire wanking me quicker as she whispered dirty talk into my ear getting me to the point of wanting to cum

“Ok” I gasped “meet him.... but I want to hear everything that happened after”

I then pushed Claire onto her back and straddled her. Her hand moved back to my cock and she wanked me harder. Within a few seconds intended and shot my cum over her chest and throat, covering her. I stayed straddling her letting every drip of cum land on her, before moving back beside her. We cleaned ourselves up and fell asleep, wondering exactly what would happen the next day

The next morning I got us is usual, had a shower and got ready for work. All the time I was showing I was thinking about Claire and Nick, still wondering if it was actually going to happen or not. I was dubious she’d actually go ahead with it, regardless of what happened before.

I went into the bedroom and Claire was still in bed

“You getting up” I asked

“No rush” she replied “I’m not meeting Nick till 10.30”

My heartbeat quickened, she was serious

“What about work” I asked her

“I’ve just text Penny (her boss) saying I won’t be in today”

“Oh right” I replied, still shocked it looked like it was going to happen

“You are ok with it aren’t you” she asked

“Yeah of course” I said “just didn’t know it it was happening or not”

She smiled at me and quietly said “yeah I’d like to”

Wow I thought, she’s actually going to go to his to meet him

I finished getting ready and kissed her goodbye, leaving her in bed.

On my drive to work all I could think about was what was going to happen, all different scenarios going through my mind. I still couldn’t believe it’d happen, and still suspected she’d change her mind. By the time I’d got to work I’d convinced myself she wouldn’t go through with it, she’d stay at home, so I started getting on with my work.

Just before 10 I got a message on WhatsApp from Claire. I opened it and was shocked

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

It was a picture on her in front of our full length mirror.

She was wearing a black lacy bodysuit that left little to the imagination. The top barely cover her tits and her nipples were obvious through it. The middle was the same, thin lace covering her stomach, showing off her figure, and the bottom part hugged her pussy, the sides coming up to her hips.

Her hair is normally straight but she’d put a slight wave in it, and she was wearing more make up than usual. Slightly more eye shadow and blusher, and her lips were glossy and shiney, looking extremely inviting.

She looked amazing, my cock twinged the second I saw it. Underneath she had text asking ‘how do I look?’

I replied saying ‘you look amazing’

It then dawned on me.... this was happening, so was going to meet him

By *lcamino ssMan  over a year ago

Lytham

This story is making my month I keep logging on to read the next stage

Keep up the awsome story mate

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Dublin 13

Im in work with a raging hardon

I messaged her asking ‘What are you wearing when you go’

A few minutes passed, then my phone vibrated.

I opened the message to see another picture she’d taken in front of the mirror.

Claire was wearing a snug fitting shirt with quite a few buttons undone, her cleavage looked great even without a bra, the bodysuit offering no support for her beautiful firm tits. She was also wearing some very tight fitting jeans with some high heel shoes. She looked amazingly, and knowing what she was wearing underneath along with the extra make up made my cock hard.

‘What do you think?’ she text

‘Absolutely stunning’ I replied

20 minutes passed and she hadn’t read my message. I wondered what she was doing? I suspected she’d changed her mind and was putting normal clothes back on. Then my phone vibrated, it was Claire

‘I am at Nicks house now, will call you later’

Fuck I thought to myself, she’s actually there, she’s actually meeting him.

I replied to her WhatsApp ‘ok, hope you are ok, ring me when you can’

I watched the phone for a few minutes, the message hadn’t been read. I waited 10 minutes and checked again, still not read. My mind was going wild. She’s actually meeting him again, just the two of them, would she really fuck him? I couldn’t leave my desk as my cock was hard, just imagining what they might be doing. I waited a while and looked at my phone, half an hour had passed and she still hadn’t read the message. Whatever she was up to she was obviously enjoying.

As I sat at my desk all I could imagine what the two of the fucking, exactly like I’d watched a few weeks ago. Imagining her in the bodysuit, Nicks hands all over her, fucking her in his marital bed without his wife having any idea.

My heart was racing and my mouth was dry, so excited as to what could be happening. I’d lost all track of time when my phone vibrated, it was a WhatsApp from Claire ‘I’m fine hun, Having a good time, will call you later’.

I tried to ignore what they could be doing, trying to get work done, but I couldn’t concentrate. I didn’t even have a lunch break, just sitting at my desk waiting for the phone to ring.

Eventually my phone rang, it was Claire

“Hi, you ok”’I asked

“Yeah I’m fine” she replied “just got home”

“Alone” i questioned

“Yup, just waiting for you to come home, don’t be late” she said

“So what happened” I asked her, my cock twinging

She paused, then replied “I’ll tell you about it when you get in”

“Was it good though” I asked, hoping she’d let something slip

“Hmmmm, very” she replied sexily

That was it, I couldn’t wait. Once my cock was soft i I left he office early, messaging Claire to say I was on my way home. I couldn’t wait to see her and find out what had happened

By *artin1011Man  over a year ago

tuxford

" This story is making my month I keep logging on to read the next stage

Keep up the awsome story mate "

It’s making me soooo hard

Dublin 13

Lincoln

cheshire/Preston

Loving this story keep going

Loving this

weston super mare

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic story, cant wait to hear what she got up to.

Kilmarnock

Need more of this asap

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Brilliant story

I rushed home and entered the house. As I closed then door and stood in the hallway I called out “I’m home, where are you”

“Up her” came her reply from the bedroom

As I walked up the stairs I could feel my cock getting hard, my heartbeat racing in anticipation.

I got to the bedroom door and waited a moment, trying to calm myself down from the excitement.

As I entered the room there was a beautiful sight. Claire was laying on the bed in some very sexy black and red lacy and silky underwear, her hair looking the same as earlier and fresh make up, her lips looking full and glossy. She looked amazing.

“Wow” I said “you look fantastic”

Claire didn’t say anything, but slowly stood up from the bed and walked towards me. Her tits looked absolutely amazing in the bra she was wearing, but I was more transfixed with how good she looked all done up, she looked like a model.

She stood in front of me smiling and put her hand on my chest, and leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed very gently, the gloss on her lips feeling sticky. It was slow, sensual kiss, our tongue touching each other as I moved a hand onto her gorgeous arse.

We kissed like that for a while, then she moved her mouth away and looked into my eyes with a very sexy look. She still didn’t say anything but pushed me gently so that my back was to the bed, moving me backwards. As I reached the bed I sat down on the edge of it, Claire standing very close to me, her stunning cleavage directly in front of my face.

Very slowly she started to crouch down, all the time keeping eye contact with me and a sexy grin on her face. She continued moving down until she was on her knees, looking up at me slightly. She moved her hands forward reaching for my trousers. As she undid the button and zip she began licking the inside on her lips slowly, opening her mouth slightly. Her hands moved to the top of my trousers and I lifted my arse up, allowing her to pull them down along with my boxer shorts. I kicked my shoes off as she slid my trousers off, still not looking away from my eyes.

By *ia69Man  over a year ago

port talbot

[Removed by poster at 09/11/19 11:02:14]

My cock was rock hard by now, I was desperate for Claire to touch me. She moved her head towards it, stopping with her mouth a centimetre away from the head. She waited a few moments, teasing me. I was looking at her lips thinking how good they looked, wanting to feel them on my cock. As she looked into my eyes she smiled and very quietly said “it’s your turn for a treat now”. Claire gently kissed the tip, the feeling of her lips touching my cock made it pulse. Her tongue slowly circled the head, pressing against me, then in one movement she opened her mouth wider and slid her lips down the shaft, the head of my cock touching the back of her throat. She moved her head up and down, talking as much in her mouth as she could. This was very different to the way she’d given me a blow job in the past, but it felt good. She moved her head up and down quite quickly, the head of my cock forcefully hitting the back of her throat again and again, it was as if she was a porn star. She moved her hard down one more time and held it there, I could feel a pressure on then end of my cock as it pressed against her. She gagged slighting and lifted her head up, taking her mouth off my cock. I was dripping wet from her saliva and she had it on her lips and chin. She smiled at me and asked “did you like that”

“Fuck yes” I said “that’s a bit different to normal”

She stood up and moved forward standing close in front of me. She put her knee beside me, then the other one, moving forward to straddle me, sitting on my lap, my cock pressing against her. Her hands held my shoulders as she sat there, moving her head beside mine. As her mouth touched my ear she gently whispered “that’s how Nick likes it”

So horny, no cuckold just a shared experience

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this story.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

True and very hot xx

Holy shit I thought, it happened. As she gently and slowly kissed my neck all I could imagine was Nick’s big cock in her mouth, Claire taking as much as she could.

“Did he enjoy it” I whispered, know full well what the answer would be. She moved her mouth back to my ear, kissing my neck as she moved up, pushing her tits against my chest.

“Yeah”’she whispered quietly “he loved it, and I loved doing it”

I moved my hand to her arse, grabbing a cheek firmly.

“Did he make you gag” I asked, my hand on her arse moving onto her knickers

“Yes” she replied, her voice almost quivering with excitement “but I kept sucking it”

The tips of my fingers moved inside the back her knickers as I moved my hand down her arse, lower, nearer her pussy

“What else did you do” I whispered quietly “I want to hear everything”

She moved her head away from my ear to face me, her lips touching mine, and began kissing me passionately. Our tongues flicked together as we kissed, knowing she had both Nick and my cocks in her mouth that day turned me on massively, and I pulled her knickers to the side firmly to uncover her pussy. Claire used her knees to lift herself up and moved forward as i held her knickers to the side, moving her pussy against the head on my cock. I could feel the warmth and wetness against me, I was desperate to fuck her, but before she moved her body any more Claire stopped kissing me and put her mouth back to my ear.

“Be gentle” she whispered “I’m very tender down there”

Kilmarnock

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

OMG what an amazing story, more please, what else did she do with Nick ?

Lincoln

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

weston super mare

cheshire/Preston

Reclaim her

Dublin 13

Not so shy any more !! Keep it coming ...

Love to hear what she described next

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

I would nominate this one as story of the year. So sexually stimulating. Thank you, but don’t stop there x

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Addictive

“Tell me what happened” I whispered, my cock throbbing in anticipation of what she was going to tell me.

Claire moved her mouth closer to my hear, I could hear her breathing quicker.

“I could feel myself getting wet as I walked to his door” she whispered “he let me in and we kissed in the hallway”

She rubbed her pussy against my cock, the head pressing against her. I was so desperate to be inside her but I loved how we were taking it at her pace, how she was in control.

“Did her feel your sexy arse” I asked

“Yeah” she replied “squeezing it as he kissed me”

“Then what” I asked

“He took me upstairs into his bedroom” she whispered excitedly “we kept kissing as he took my shirt and jeans off”

“Did he like your body suit” I asked, remembering how amazingly she looked in the picture she’d sent me

“Yes, his hand were all over me, I felt so sexy” she said

Wow, I though to myself, he’d really turned her on, she’s normally so shy

“Then he told me to lay on the bed” she continued “so I laid on my back looking at him”

“Did he get on the bed with you” I asked

“No” she replied “he stood at the end of the bed and told to to play with myself”

“Really” I asked “what did you do”

“I opened my legs and rubbed my pussy” she whispered “I wanted to tease him and turn him on”

As I felt her pussy pressing on my cock I pictured her laying there, dressed up, rubbing herself, seemingly doing whatever Nick told her. I held her hips as she gently thrust back and forwards, feeling the wetness of her pussy on my cock.

“What was Nick doing” I asked, knowing how turned on he must have been as she lay on the bed in front of him.

She paused for a moment, just breathing in my ear, not saying anything.

“Tell me” I said, wondering why she’d gone shy.

She didn’t say anything for a few moments, then very quietly she whispered “he took some pictures of me”

By *inklersMan  over a year ago

norwich

"I would nominate this one as story of the year. So sexually stimulating. Thank you, but don’t stop there x"

Agreed , can't get enough of this story!

Dublin 13

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

love the thought of taking her pics...gets me very wet mmmm

Kilmarnock

welingborough

Wow would love the misses to do this

Lincoln

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

One of the best on fab

Kirkby in Ashfield

Wrexham

Wow!! This is fantastic, more please

all over Ireland

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

Sexy wife

This is the sexiest story on Fab! Do keep going.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Brilliant stuff, can't wait for more

Loving this story ... keep going

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Dont stop

Hearing her tell me that made my cock throb even more. I knew she didn’t mind having her picture taken in bed, when we first got together i was fortunate enough to take a few pictures of her, but as far as I knew she’d never had anyone take pictures like that of her.

“Really” I asked quietly “what were you doing”

Telling me seemed to be turning her on, her breathing becoming quicker

“I rubbed my pussy through the material” she replied “and then...”

She hesitated, almost becoming shy.

“Tell me” I whispered, desperate to hear more

Her mouth pressed against my ear, kissing it gently before she replied “Nick told me he wanted to see my tits, so I pulled the top part to the side to show him”

“Did he take a picture” I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

“Yes” she whispered, followed buy a moan as she pressed her pussy firmer against my cock, the head slipping inside her wet pussy. I’d never felt her so wet, the top of my cock sliding inside with virtually no resistance. Claire was getting so turned on telling me what had happened, it was amazing to see her like this.

“Keep going” I whispered “ I want to hear more”

Near Bedford

So do we

cheshire/Preston

So do we keep going

Please do continue! Enjoying this!

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm

cambridge

So hot

Lincoln

“I rubbed my pussy for him, I was getting wet as he watch me” she whispered “I could see his cock nice and hard in his trousers, then he started to get undressed”

As she quietly spoke into my ear my hand was groping her arse cheek, still holding her knickers to the side with my fingers.

She kissed my ear again and quietly continued “he got naked and knelt on the end of the bed grinning at me, then moved forward and lowered his head down”

“Towards your pussy” I asked

“Yeah” she replied “and he put his hands on my knees holding my legs wider apart”

“Then what” I asked, her pussy very slowly moving down my cock

“He pulled the material to the side so he could see my pussy” she moaned quietly

“Did he like that” I whispered, kissing behind her ear as I spoke

“Uh ha...” she replied before pausing for a moment “....then he kissed my pussy”

As she said that she thrust her hips, my cock pushing deeper inside her

cheshire/Preston

Dublin 13

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Brilliant

By *ovaguy1Man  over a year ago

Chippenham

Lincoln

Kirkby in Ashfield

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmmm keep up the good work

all over Ireland

cambridge

I squeezed her arse cheeks harder, excited by the thought of Nick going down on her. I lifted my arse slightly, pushing my cock deeper inside. Claire quietly moaned “be gentle, I’m still a bit sore”

“Did he use his tongue on you” I asked

“Yeah she replied “he licked my clit and all around my pussy”

“Was it good” I questioned

“Hmmm” she whispered “it felt so good, he’s really really good with his tongue. He made me so wet, it felt amazing on my clit then pushed his tongue inside me. I couldn’t stop myself”

“Did you cum then” I asked

“Yes” she said followed by a pause “I couldn’t help it, I came hard on his mouth”

“Did you moan out loud” I whispered

She moved her mouth away from my ear and kissed me passionately on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I squeezed her arse cheek harder again as we kissed, I could tell she was hugely turned on talking about it.

“So do you cum loudly” I asked again

She moved her mouth back to my ear, kissing it again before replying “yes, he made me cum so hard, I was really loud”

I was so turned on knowing he had made her cum like that, imagining what it must have looked like as she lay there having her pussy licked and teased.

Claire has slowly lowered herself onto my cock, her pussy squeezing it. I wasn’t sure if it was because she was so wet, or that I was conscious of the big cock that I hoped had been inside her already today, but she didn’t feel as tight as usual. I moved a hand to her bra strap and unfastened it, then moved my hand to the strap on her shoulder, sliding it down her arm. My other hand was still on her arse, so I moved it up to the other bra strap and pulled that one slowly down her arm as her bra fell away revealing her amazing tits. I cupped one in my hand, gently caressing it, my thumb rubbing her hard nipple.

“Hmmm, that feels nice” she moaned quietly “shall I tell you more”

welingborough

Yes please

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Dublin 13

Kirkby in Ashfield

Wrexham

Most definitely you should tell us more

gwynedd

great story

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

all over Ireland