FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's niece is a bad girl- Part 1

Wife's niece is a bad girl- Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Cocksucker84 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Karen and John had been married for 20 years. Both of them were in their mid-forties and had good jobs. John owned his own garage and Karen was a business manager. They liked to attend the gym regularly and were physically very fit in and out of the bedroom. Karen was slim and beautiful with big tits and a pert arse. She was always immaculate and John's cock often stiffened just by seeing her in one of her business suits, her tits pushing through her tight blouses. Because he'd attended the gym 5 times a week over the past couple of years John had lost a lot of weight and had become very muscular. He had a shaved head, was often stubbled because he didn't like to shave often so he was very rugged. They both caught the eye of men and women and had had offers of sex from other people but they were devoted to each other so they never strayed. They chose not to have kids because they liked travelling and Karen loved her job. It wasn't something they ever regretted.

Over breakfast one morning Karen was sheepish with him like she wanted to get something off her chest.

'What's up gorgeous?' He asked her, giving her a cheeky smile.

'I have something to tell you and I don't think you'll be happy,' she said.

He got a bubble in his chest and he began to panic.

'Just tell me,' he said, expecting her to say she'd met someone else.

'Fiona's been on the phone and she's asked me a favour,' she said.

John was relieved it wasn't what he thought it was but he still felt uneasy. Fiona was Karen's sister. John and Fiona never liked each other and before she moved from Newcastle to London with her husband he felt like Fiona took advantage of Karen all the time.

'She wanting money again?'he asked her.

'No, not money... she's asked if Kelly can stay with us for a couple of weeks to see what Newcastle's like because she wants to come here to study.'

John's heart sank. Kelly had just turned 19 and had been on a gap year. He hadn't seen her since she was a young teenager and back then she was a brat. She always had to have her own way.

'What did you say to her?' He asked dreading her answer.

'I had to say it was OK,' she said. 'She'll be here on Friday, she's getting the train up.'

John's heart sank. 'Suppose I'll be getting her from the station if you're working,' he said annoyed.

'Please,' she said. 'It's only for a couple of weeks, she'll be away before you know it,' she said putting her arms around him leaning in for a passionate kiss, making his cock instantly hard.

'You better make it up to me,' he said. Laughing as he lifted her onto the kitchen table parting her legs to lick her.

'You never know, she might have changed,' Karen said.

On Thursday evening they were watching television in the sitting room with bottles of beer. Karen had spent all day cleaning the back bedroom and getting it in order for Kelly coming to stay. She was worn out and wanted an early night. At 7:00pm the doorbell rang.

'Who's that at this time?' She asked him.

'Nothing to do with me,' he said. 'I'll get it.'

He got off the settee and went to open the door.

Kelly stood on the door step with her suitcase looking annoyed. John was shocked when he saw her. She'd grown into an extremely sexy young woman. Her hair was long and black and straight and she was very tanned. She wore a pair of tight shorts and a vest top that left little to the imagination. Through the fabric he could have swore he could see that her nipples were pierced. Her lips were full and red like Karens and she had the same beautiful piercing blue eyes. His stomach fluttered with excitement.

'Kelly,' he said, surprised.

'You're a bad man,' she said, giggling. 'You were supposed to pick me up at the station,' she said leaning into him and kissing him part on the mouth and part on the cheek.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Carry on

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

Think I’ll like this x

By *heshire hubbyMan  over a year ago

middlewich

Good start

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

More

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

newcastle

John pulled away quickly, feeling awkward and shocked. She smelt amazing.

'Are you not happy to see me?' Kelly asked, a cheeky glint in her eye.

All of the blood was rushing to his cock and he felt hot and flustered. 'Of course I am,' he said. Smiling as he looked her up and down.

'So?' She asked.

'So what?' He asked.

'Am I just gonna stay in your garden for the next two weeks or are you going to let me in?' She asked.

'Oh, sorry,' he said moving to the side to let her in. she left her case on the doorstep brushing past him. Whether it was deliberate or not he didn't know. All he knew was that he was horny as fuck for her. He slyed a closer look at her tits as she passed him. They were definitely pierced.

She walked with a strut and her legs were long. The heels she was wearing were black and had to be six inches. He knew he shouldn't be thinking this way about it and he knew it but her arse looked amazing in her little shorts. She was definitely dressed to tease. He wondered if she had a boyfriend and was instantly jealous.

He had to snap out of this. He never felt so guilty or turned on in years. He grabbed her suitcase and closed the door following her into the sitting room where Karen was embracing her.

'Look how beautiful and grown up you are,' Karen said. 'Isn't she John?' She wouldn't have been so eager to get him to pay a compliment to her had she known the filthy thoughts running through his mind.

'She's a very beautiful girl,' he said smiling.

'Sweetie, you have lipstick on your mouth,' she said, gesturing for him to wipe off the kiss that Kelly had planted on him seconds earlier.

He wiped his mouth awkwardly as Kelly smiled at him. Was she flirting? He wasn't sure.

'I've got the back room all done for you, luckily,' she said. 'We were expecting you tomorrow, your mam must have got the day wrong.'

'She's hopeless,' Kelly said laughing. 'Oh wait, did you say the back bedroom? I was hoping to have the front room while I stay,' she said.

John and Karen looked at each other awkwardly. 'That's our room,' Karen said.

'I know,' Kelly said. 'But it is my favorite room and I'd love it if I could stay in there.'

John felt a wave of anger and frustration akin to how he felt when she was a kid. She was sexy but still a massive brat always wanting her own way. .

'Oh OK,' Karen said awkwardly. 'We can stay in the back bedroom can't we John?' She said trying to ease the tension seeing the frustration on his face.

'I'd rather I stayed in my own room,' he said, trying to put his foot down.

'Well it would be awkward for auntie Karen if we were to share that bed for 2 weeks while she's alone in that back bedroom,' Kelly joked.

It would definitely be awkward for her but at that instant he knew it was exactly the sleeping situation he wanted.

Great start.

By *riedandtested690Couple  over a year ago

North Derbyshire

Mmm loving this story , wonder where it will go ?

stoke

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Nice hope there is lots more

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

more

This sounds promising definitely more please quickly

By *otwife and the HubbyCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Great start, and nicely written too

newcastle

John laughed awkwardly heat going to his face.

Karen put her arm around his waist, either to affirm he was hers or to put him at ease. He wasn't sure which.

'I think you've embarrassed him,' Karen laughed.

'Of course I haven't,' Kelly said. 'Have I Uncle John?' She said reaching over patting him on the chest. His cock was throbbing for her now.

'Not at all,' he said. 'Fine, we'll stay in the back bedroom. Hope you're ok with us coming in and out to get our clothes though.'

'I don't mind one bit,' Kelly said. 'Are you going to take my case up for me?'

'Sure,' he said, picking the case up. He started up the stairs and realised Kelly was tailing him. What's she up to? He thought. Part excited, part nervous. He'd never been in this situation before. Would he even act on anything if she wanted? He wasn't so sure he wouldn't.

'Do you want something to eat?' Karen shouted up the stairs after them. 'I could reheat some pasta,' she said.

'Urgh, pasta's awful when it's reheated, I'll have some fresh though if you have it,' Kelly said, letting out her bratty side again. John was annoyed that she was treating his wife this way.

He tutted but Kelly just laughed. 'It's fine, she doesn't mind. I'm your guest,' Kelly said.

'Yes you are,' he replied anger and lust for her building inside him.

The bed was unmade from the morning. They led busy lives and didn't often have the time to worry about such things.

'You'll have to sleep in these sheets,' he said. 'We'll make the bed properly for you tomorrow.'

'I don't mind using your used sheets,' Kelly said, looking him up and down. He was tense and didn't know what to do. He hoped his cock wasn't visibly sticking out of his jeans for her. It was throbbing.

'Have you been hammering the gym lately?' She asked him. Before he could protest she was squeezing one of his biceps. 'Your muscles are so big,' she said.

langley

Nice story

newcastle

He backed away a little. 'Yeah I like the gym, it helps me relax,' he said. His face red again.

'What else do you do to relax?' She asked him. She sat on the bed and parted her legs a little, her shorts so tight he could make out the lips of her pussy. He was in big trouble here and he knew it.

'I run and I go out on the weekends,' he said.

'With Karen?' She asked him.

'Sometimes. Sometimes with the lads,' he said. Backing away towards the door, eager to get back downstairs before he did something he'd regret.

'Maybe you can take me out while I'm here,' she said. Smiling and playing with her hair. She was definitely flirting with him.

He laughed nervously. 'I'm married to your auntie,' he said.

'Yeah, I know that,' she laughed. 'I just meant you could show me around. Don't know what your filthy mind is thinking,' she teased.

He could feel the anger building inside him again. He wanted to fuck her so badly, and punish her for being so blatant.

'I'll think about it,' he said.

'Then it's a date,' she said, giggling. 'Though leave Karen at home. I don't want her thinking three's a crowd.'

She giggled and got off the bed to go back downstairs. As she passed him she grazed his cock with her arse cheeks and he gasped in shock. She had to have felt that, her shorts are so tight, he thought.

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

stoke

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *atyourassMan  over a year ago

Wales

langley

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Recipie for disaster

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Great story

By *r and Mrs BlackCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Great so far

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

Think this could get naughty

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Barnsley

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

THe Shire

building nicely

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *oncambsukMan  over a year ago

st ives

good start.

close

[Removed by poster at 04/11/19 15:04:37]

close

newcastle

That night in the spare bedroom while Karen slept all he could think about was the feel of Kelly's curvy arse as it had felt against his cock.

She was critical with her auntie- criticising the cooking and how she did her hair. Karen laughed the criticism off awkwardly and didn't rise to the bait but John knew it was hurting her. He was furious at Kelly for being such an ungrateful brat but at the same time his lust for her continued to build. He wanted to know how her pussy and her mouth would feel on his hard cock. Would she let him fuck her arse the way Karen wouldn't? What did she mean when she said three was a crowd and not to invite Karen out on their day trip? Did she want him alone because she wanted him or was she toying with him as well?

He wanked his cock for hours as Karen slept beside him thinking about this. It wasn't cheating if it was just a fantasy. Any man would want to fuck Kelly, he thought. She was so sexy and with a dirty glint in her eye.

The next morning he woke up and Karen was already up for work and getting dressed.

'You weren't too bothered about all those things Kelly said to you last night, were you?' He asked, feeling sympathy for his wife but also horny for Kelly.

'No, I'm fine,' Karen said, as she did her make-up in the mirror. His wife was beautiful, sitting there in a laced black bra and knickers that rose up the crack of her arse, but he wasn't interested in sex with her this morning.

He realised he had the day to himself. Because he'd planned to pick Kelly up early at the station he'd told the lads at the garage he wouldn't be working today, excitent filling his stomach.

He left Karen in the bedroom and went downstairs. He could hear noise in the kitchen and when he walked in he found Kelly with her back to him making her breakfast. She was in the tight vest top she wore the day before, and a g-string that was so revealing he could see into the crack of her arse. Her pussy was barely covered. His cock stiffened again for her as he stood there admiring how beautiful she was.

leicester

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Lucky man.

Great story building up the suspense

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

langley

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Dublin 13

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

stoke

wolverhampton

By *rJ.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *over not a fighter69Man  over a year ago

greenock

Hope he fuckin destroys her and leaves her lying in a heap at the train station!

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Warming up nicely

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Guisborough

Great stuff

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Barnsley

fleetwood

omg tell more

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Is Kelly more than just a cock tease?

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

So well written more please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

More lol

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fuck I need more

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

more soon please

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

So naughty.

Looking forward to more

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Loving this xxx

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

close

newcastle

'Morning,' Kelly said, turning round. She'd already applied make-up. Her lips, ideal for sucking cock full and a deep red, her nipples poking through her top.

He stood there in his boxers and t-shirt, worried she'd see his fat cock stiffening up for her pretty mouth and pussy hole.

'Did you sleep well?' He asked, the buzz of excitement running through him. He went to a cupboard to get a cup for coffee and was shocked when Kelly approached him. She leant into him, her big tits pressing against him as she put her arms around him.

'I slept VERY well in your bed,' she said, whispering in his ear before planting a kiss on his cheek. He couldn't move so he stood there, his back against the kitchen bench trying to contain his excitement and lust for her.

'Do I make you nervous?' Kelly asked him.

He stood there, frozen and before he could answer Karen entered the room, dressed smartly and as sexy as she always was in one of her best suits, her hair down.

'Look at you two getting along so well,' Karen laughed. Kelly released her arms from around John's waist.

'Just wishing him a good morning,' Kelly laughed.

'It's nice to see,' Karen said. 'You never got along in the past.'

'As you get older you learn to appreciate different things,' Kelly replied winking to the side at John out of view of his oblivious wife. 'Auntie Karen, I think I actually prefer your hair tied back,' Kelly said, giggling as she left the room.

A flash of hurt came across Karen's face and John went to embrace her. Over Karen's shoulder her saw Kelly's smooth bottom swaying as she went up the stairs to get dressed. He wanted to slap it hard and lick her hole between her cheeks.

'She's young, she doesn't mean to offend,' he told his wife, not entirely convinced. He knew Kelly was toying with her to get to him and it was exciting him more and more. What if he fucked her just one time? Karen didn't need to know, he thought. After all, they'd have the house to themselves while she was at work today.

'I know she doesn't mean anything but she's a young girl. They know what's fashionable,' she said.

'Well I think you're beautiful,' he said kissing her on the mouth, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away. 'I haven't got time for that now,' she said. 'I have to get to work.'

'Shame,'he said smiling.

'You can go into work too if you want,' she said. 'I've matched Kelly up with David from your garage,' she told him.

'The apprentice?' John asked, a wave of jealousy hitting him.

neath

Nice

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Brilliant so far, keep it coming

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

whoops fuck that !!

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Dangerous but

Dublin 13

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Great story x

More

stevenage

stevenage

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 16:50:06]

Barnsley

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Tension building nicely!

langley

stoke

By *rocky92Man  over a year ago

N

Wow

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

fleetwood

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!

close

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

definitely

By *imonjones123Man  over a year ago

guisborough

neath

Nice

Who will get her first?

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *orthEssexGuyMan  over a year ago

CO16

leicester

Oh yea

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

Very hot

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Liking this!

Keep it going please

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Love it

By *ia69Man  over a year ago

port talbot

By *u55yfcukerMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

More please. I have fucked a niece. Absolutely awesome

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Hopefully there's more to this soon.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

More please