FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A mind blowing experience in cardiff...

A mind blowing experience in cardiff...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rown Thunder OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

True story.

Sometimes life springs you a surprise when you lease expect it.

Work conference in cardiff which I attended.they put us up in a hotel in city centre.

Checking in I noticed 6 men and women from the conference. We charted.. and had lunch.

10pm went bed, and put my status on my fab...'hotel name and seeking fun frolics and laughter".

Checked my messages after my shower and saw a message from a 55 year old man called john.

"HI ash, you was expecting a message from a lady right? Hope you are ok..but I'm in the same hotel as u...and would love to meet for a drink or chat no pressure.. read my profile if you like.."

Bloody hell. Intrigued.. I read his profile. Wow wow wow..his verifications were all from men..and omg..he had some filthy filthy veris all praising his deeptheiat skills and a love of swallowing...omg..i was confused but i felt a huge twinge in my cock..and felt a bit excited bu reading those veris.

"HI John thanks for the message. I read your profile and verifications and wow..very impressive...but I'm here to meet women. But boy.. nice veris". And I pressed send.

Instantly a reply. " lets meet for a drink Ash.no pressure. We can chat and u can leave. "

11pm. "Ok why not I said. And I went down to the bar to meet him. The images of deepthroating and his verifications on my mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanyabzMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

And?

newport

As I entered the hotel bar..my heart beat was racing 100miles an hour.. I was looking around and saw a mature man at the bar in a suit. He came over..Ash? I said yeah..he said nice to meet you.. and we went to a booth in the bar and sat down. I was looking around very uneasy incase my colleagues who were also staying in same hotel spotted me. He said to me relax..we are just having a drink. So I made sure i just asked him what he does where he from..then I said to him...I read his verifications and they were nice..he whispered what did u like about them..I said the way people wrote how he drops on his knees without any promoting to suck cock..some verification spoke about how he sucks deeps and hard and never wastes a drop...lol as I told him that.. he said to me..that is all true.. do you want to find out...no pressure we can chat n stop whenever you want to. I found myself shocked as I said to him...lets go for it..I want this...I said to him..follow me but walk a few yards behind..so no one knows you are with me. We got up.. and headed to the lift..as soon as the lift closed he slowly grabbed my hard bulge...fuck I nearly come then...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg so hot

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Hot, don't be long with the next part!

Not the only one to get a twinge after reading this

newport

I entered my room nervous he followed in behind. Sorry about the medd I said he said don't worry. He goes to me why don't u lie down on the bed and I can give you a back massage....I said ok. Just in my boxers I lay face down on the bed...anticipation building...I felt his hand slide up my leg, under my boxers n clench each buttock...wow...I then felt my boxers coming off slowly...I lifted my bum up so he can slide it off...lovely arse he said....nervous I remain quiet...I felt hot breath on my arse as I felt stubble.. n lips slowly kissing n sucking on each bum cheek..

newport

He softly kisses and bit on both bum cheeks he then told me to slowly go on my knees and lift my bum up a bit...which I did.. he then slowly licked my balls and put them all in his mouth...he then said to me am I ok..I said all good..just carry on..he then carried on kissing my bum..but I felt my arse was exposed...on my knees..lying down..bum exposed. I felt his hands on both bum cheeks

. Slowly spread my bum cheeks..and I felt his hot breath on my hole..and ever so slowly I felt his tounge lick from under my balls all the way up my crack to my hole....oh fuuuuckk..wow..I have been rimmed by a girl before.. but this was intense...he started probing my hole deep...n sucking on it like a Hoover...wow...this point I was pushing back on his tounge..sunddenly I felt him bite my bum cheek a bit hard.. wow..he's proper turned on..he goes to me turn around.. I turned around...he goes wow..thats a beautiful smooth cock...he spread my legs...put a pillow under my bum...and slowly position himself between my legs...my balls dangling on his tongue...I squeezed my thighs so his head was tightly positioned..my cock throbbing...right in front of his face...pre cum dribbling down...I can't believe it has got this far...my bum was still tingling and very wet from his saliva...

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hoooo yes more plz

newport

I closed my eyes and laid back. He put both hands under my bum as he lifted me up slightly...I felt the tip of my cock being sucked slowly..it taste amazing he said as he tasted my pre cum..I slightly looked down and saw him in awe and eyes glazed over..and wow I finally saw my cock slowly dissapear down his throat...it felt..wet, hot and very tight...a slight graze from a teeth slightly made me shudder but the pleasure was so much...he began to move his head up n down...i closed my eyes..and imagined a ex girlfriend of mine...wow..so much saliva and suddenly my body lurched.. as he very hard and roughly deep throated me...his lips were firmly against the hilt of my cock...I looked down n he was gagging...eye watering...I grabbed his head...he began to roughly ram my cock down his throat...fuck...it felt so tight n hard...I was so close...even the pain of his teeth grazing my shaft couldn't deter me

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

"Not the only one to get a twinge after reading this "
oh and u claim to be straight and want women do you really ??

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

newport

"Not the only one to get a twinge after reading this oh and u claim to be straight and want women do you really ?? "

Leave kraigy alone..

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

More please

newport

I put both my legs on his shoulder.. and grabbed his head..and really started ramming my cock down his throat...I can feel the explosion one inside my balls building up..I told him I'm about to come...he looked at me with my cock in his mouth...n really started sucking me deep and hard....I was sooo sensitive...n I as much as I tried I had to let loose...and spurt after spurt of hot spunk was shooting down his throat...he never once stopped sucking...must Have been coming for about 30 seconds..i pulled out..because the horny feeling was slowly dying away..

Bloody hell he said that was soo much spunk...taste divine. I said to him I just had a tropical red bull. He then grabbed my cock..n started squeezing the top..small amount of spunk came out and he licked it up.. licked up the excess spunk off the shaft n balls..I quickly excused myself n went to the bathroom..did that really happen..? A part of me was like wtf what did i do..the horny feeling inside me was gone.. and I felt a bit ashamed. He knocked on the door and said he would leave as he was busy...I said ok. I waited for the sound of the door before I showered and went to bed... wow...never did i shoot so much spunk with such rough.. deep throating blowjob...

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic