FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Poker evening

The Poker evening

By *hopkins1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wokingham

"I would like you to pop over to my place tonight around 7ish" Master had dropped me a line and told me where to be. Strangely I was not told what to wear or any other details. I asked my Master and the reply came back just bring yourself. This was very very odd. I would normally receive very clear instruction about what to wear and also what was expected of me.

As usual I did my makeup and hair and put on my jeans, boots and a wrap top that I know my Master likes. As usual I was without any underwear at all. This had been the rule for some time now and while it left a very damp patch on my jeans I must admit I did get a thrill from it.

I arrived on time and was greeted at the door, no blindfold, no paddles for spanking. Nothing. This is all very odd. Master took me into the lounge and then was a chair in the middle. I was told to sit and I did as I was told. Quickly my arms were tied to the arms and my ankles tied to the legs. This is more what I am used to, however I was fully clothed and still even in my boots. Master then got the wand out. The wand, my nemesis. It could give so much pleasure but also on the same hand it could give too much. Wave after wave of orgasms. Master set it underneath me and I was sat on it and then he walked out of the room. I couldn't understand what he was doing. Then all of a sudden the wand sprang to life, on full power the vibrations pulsed through my pussy and clit. Oh my god, this is intense. I started screaming for Master but nothing. I was in danger of cumming there and then and I knew if I did I would be punished for cumming without permission. Then suddenly it stopped......nothing. My pussy pulsing, every nerve tingling. For about 5 mins nothing....then it started up again.....he had it on a timer. As it started again Master came back into the room grinning....he knew I was suffering. My eyes pleaded with him.....let this stop or let me cum. The vibrations were so intense. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter the damp patch in my jeans growing by the second. "Please Master may I cum" and just as the words left my lips the timer switched it off again.....damn. Master crept over to the chair and exposed my breasts easily from the top and applied clamps to the now hard nipples. He then went and sat back down in the chair. I pleaded and pleaded....please switch it on and let me cum. But nothing.....then the timer clicked in again and the vibrations surged through me......screaming I shouted "please Master may I cum" then those sweetest of words "you may".....the orgasm crashed through me and my pussy squirted my juice straight through my jeans and soaked the wand and chair underneath. The power of the wand never failed to amaze me. Wave after wave but then Master switched it on fully with no rest..... the orgasms grew closer and closer together. The jeans were now just a sodden mess and my pussy squirted and squirted my juice. Please Master stop I pleaded but he just laughed. Then as suddenly as it started it stopped and I slumped forward my body exhausted from pleasure and probably dehydrated from squirting so much.

"Right up you get, there is a drink up in the bedroom, get yourself showered and ready and make sure you rehydrate. Your clothes for the night are on the bed"

I slowly raised myself from the now soaking seat and slowly made my way up the stairs to the bedroom. On the bed was a box and next to that were soft fluffy towels. I stripped my clothes and sodden jeans off. I totally reeked of sex and my juices were literally coating my legs. I showered and felt revived straight away. My body coming back to life and my energy levels returning. I got out did my hair and makeup again and then opened the box. Inside was a French maid’s outfit, stockings and new high heeled shoes. The outfit was snug to me but not restricting and basically showed off my body. My breasts almost spilling out of the front and the skirt just about reaching down as far as my arse but hardly covering it at all. The stockings made my leg look so sexy highlighted by the gorgeous heels Master had got me. He does seem to know exactly what would suit me and what would highlight my figure. As I readied I heard laughter. My heart froze, what was going on. I panicked “john can you pop up please”......nothing. “John can I have a hand”......nothing. “Sir” I called....”yes” said Master. Master came up to the room. “I thought we were playing Master?” I said nervously. “Yes we are but first I have a poker evening and you going to be serving the drinks. Now hurry up our guests are waiting”. I looked pleadingly into Master’s eyes but the expression told me I was to go downstairs now and to do as I was told. I followed Master down very aware of myself and how slutty I must look in my outfit. “Everyone this is slut sarah and she will be our hostess for the evening”. They all turned and smiled like Cheshire cats...I felt like I was being thrown to the lions. There were three men there beside Master. All in their early 40’s, two white men and one black chap.

“Can I get anyone a drink?” I asked the group. “No slut that is no way to address these gentlemen” said Master “Now come here”. I walked over to Master and stood in front of him. “Present” Master said. I knew instantly I was to present my arse to Master to be spanked. I turned bent forward and thrust my arse towards him. I tried desperately not to make eye contact with any of the other men there. Whack his hand came down and stung my bare arse and then a second time on the other cheek. Instantly my arse and pussy were on fire, as if I was not hot enough down there I thought. “Now ask each person properly and remember your manners”. I knew I had taken the easy route out and just asked the group generally so I knew what was expected of me now “what may I get you Sir” I enquired to each of the men. They all gave me their orders and I went to pour the drinks. As I was doing so they started dealing the cards and Master was telling the men about some of the adventures we had and how eager I was to please. I blushed with embarrassment about my slutty behaviour being so openly discussed but deep down it thrilled me to know Master was so proud of me and felt he could share these with his friends.

As I took the first drink over to Master (naturally) his hand went up the inside of my leg and the side of his hand brushed against my pussy. The sensation stopped me in my tracks and my eye caught one of the men’s and he could see that the sensation was turning me on. "She reacts very quickly doesn't she?" with that Master thrust two fingers straight into my pussy. My arms shot to the table to support me as my knees bent and my hips thrust forward to accept the fingers. I panted and drew breath quickly as the sensations coursed through my body. My mind shut off to the people around me and I just concentrated on the feelings in my pussy. Just as quickly the fingers were gone and I was waved off to get more drinks. "When slut serves you feel free to get a feel of how wet her pussy is, you can tell she is enjoying herself already" It was true my pussy was starting to betray my body and my juices started to gently and slowly drip from my lips. I felt so wanton and slutty in front of all these men not knowing how and in which direction the evening will go.

I continued to pour the drinks and serve as best I could. The first to be served after Master felt my pussy and lightly spanked my arse. However as I went to serve the next man as I bent down to place the drink on the table his hands swiftly pulled my top down and exposed my breasts. Then quickly he teased and tormented each nipple, they were already hard enough with the feelings I was having but now they were like bullets. I moved to cover myself but Master said no and to carry on. I was practically naked now serving these men and they were obviously loving every second of my wantonness. When I got the last man's drink and set it down his hand came up behind me and pushed me down to the table, not hard but enough to know what was expected of me. I leant over the table and he slowly pushed a finger into my pussy. Then withdrew it and slowly pushed it in again. My hips pushing back to take him deeper and try to get some satisfaction. Again he withdrew but then his now slick finger started circling my arse, he was lubing me up to take his finger in my arse I realised. His finger was so slick from my pussy that he easily slipped inside my arse and opened it up. I gasped as he thrust harder into me and then his other hand moved to my clit. My legs buckled and I knew instantly that I was close to cumming there and then. "Master please may I cum?"........"Master I need to cum"........"Please Master let this slut cum"......."You may" he said finally and I screamed as my pussy squirted all over the man’s hand soaking his sleeve and onto his trousers.

I straightened myself up and went and stood behind my Master. The men continued to play and more drinks were served and I was felt and teased without mercy. I was aching to be fucked but I guessed it would be a while before that happened unless all of them were going to fuck me. As the game came to a close Master announced to the group. Right whoever has got the most tonight gets to sucked first and cum over slut the loser has to go last. They all eagerly counted their chips as I was told to get onto the table and lie with my head hanging over the edge. As I did so Master came round and positioned himself between my legs across the other side of the table and lifted them up. He undid his trousers and they dropped to the floor. His cock brushed my pussy and it was like lighting had struck as my pussy instantly tingled with anticipation. God I needed his cock inside me.....now "Please Master may this slut have your cock" Slowly deliberately his cock pushed inside, just the tip my hips thrust forward desperate to take more, needed his cock to open me up and make me feel every slick inch. "Right Mark as you’re the winner you get first go" He got up from the table and positioned himself in front of me. His engorged cock was already out and looking angry....this guy was going to shoot quickly I thought. I was right no sooner than his cock was inside my mouth and my tongue swirled round a couple of times he shot his cum straight into my mouth. My throat worked quickly to capture and swallow the hot sticky fluid but it was dealt with easily. Master looked disappointed as he thrust deeper into me to demonstrate that he was still there and still very much in charge.

You then help me to stand up from my kneeling position in front friend no 1 and then tell me to clean my face with my finger of any stray bits of cum then instruct me I must make myself presentable to continue to be allowed to be near you and to redo my makeup and hair. You all require your drinks to be refilled. You have turned me around and bent me over the kitchen top and slid your big hard cock inside me slowly and just given me 2 slow deep thrusts but then left me wanting more as you pull out and walk away back to the table and sit down. You have told me from now on I will not speak or beg for anything you will just tell me what I will do and I will obey.

I return with a tray of drinks and start to serve them as you all continue your game. I take the tray to the serving table as told and then come to sit on your knee. Your hand sliding from my upper thigh up my skirt as you play and your friends can not hide their obvious enjoyment of seeing this.

Friend no 2 asks if he can feel and taste my pussy which you agree to and then to make me stand up as you lick my juices from your fingers and push me towards your friend. The game doesn't stop as if I am just a music tune in the back ground. I sit on his knee just as I had done yours.....he is very excited and his hand is quickly searching its way up my skirt to my wet juicy pussy and he slips his fingers inside me as his cock hardens behind me up against my ass.

He asks if he can be excused to finish himself off over my hard excited breasts. You agree but order me to come back over to you where you make me take my top and bra off and kneel near you. You pull my head back by my hair and he walks over to us after removing his underwear. He stands over me his hands quickly stroking his big fat cock I am licking his balls and the base of his cock just as Master has told me I must.

Everyone is now watching me and enjoying the playtime.

He was already very near and he cums all over my breasts as a huge smile is on your face as you watch him do this to your woman. You bend my head back as he finishes and kiss my lips and tell me I'm a good girl.

2 down only one more friend left.

I still have the skirt on from the maid outfit but by now nothing else but stockings and heels.

I am straddled backwards on your knee laid back against your chest. You are now slipping your cock slowly inside and then holding my arms slightly behind me as you tell your big black friend it is his turn finally. You are now slowly moving your cock up and down as he stands up and quickly decides to grab my boobs at the sides and push them tightly around both sides of his rock hard cock. He thrusts hard and quickly in between my tits but he too cannot last too long before he comes quickly and loudly. He has followed through on the last thrust so the tip is now in my mouth so I suck on the last part of his cum and it runs down my chin to join the rest of it all over my chest.

You have not stopped holding me in position and slowly fucking me hard.

He smiles and walks away and takes a sip from his drink on the table. Then all 3 decide to go outside for a cigarette and you inform them you will finish me off and they may watch if they like or just listen from the open door as you begin to push yourself hard and deep inside getting faster in tempo until I start to beg you to let me cum....louder and louder until you say my three favourite words "You may slut" then master quickly lifts me from his cock and makes me sit back down taking his hard cock into my arse, it slips in easily as my pussy has been soaking it the whole night.....the sensations send me almost immediately into another wave of orgasms as my Master pumps his thick hot cum deep into my arse.........God I love my Master and so proud to be his slut.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic