FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Playdate with hotwife No 1.

Playdate with hotwife No 1.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently been arranging an impending and much anticipated hotwife date and doing so has brought back many happy memories of several hotwife dates I had in the mid/late 200s. The following is a true account of one such encounter. Only the names and location have been changed to protect the far from innocent.

As background, in the mid 2000s I was a regular attendee at a NW swingers club and met some great friends there. I also had a contact Ad on a now defunct swingers website. My ad referred to my attendance at the club and over time I got a few couples who contacted me because either they wanted to know a little more about the club or the scene generally. This led to a few meets and several hotwife dates.

One such happened a while after I was contacted by Adam & Eve and had first met them at the club. They were bi-swingers and naturists and had visited several clubs, though not the same one as me and they were interested in giving it a try. After a few exchanges we agreed to meet one afternoon just off the nearest motorway junction and I led them over to the club and showed them where to park. We went into the club as a threesome.

Adam was about my age (then a spritely 45), tall, well dressed and very polite. His wife Eve was a pocket rocket, just over 5" tall with a slender figure and porcelain skin. She was striking looking with long blonde curly hair that came down to her arse cheeks. Even more striking was her enhanced GG breasts which were enormous set off on such a petite frame. I much prefer natural breasts but the effect was indeed stunning.

Eve was naturally an exhibitionist and that afternoon she wore a pair of red 5" high heels, matching red thong that barely covered her shaved pussy, a body chain around her waist and nothing else except a huge smile. She certainly got noticed very quickly by the dozen or so guys in the club that afternoon.

We teamed up with one of my club mates Bill. He was a bit older, mid 50s and was well known in the club for his huge and very fat cock. Once she saw how well hung he was, Eve didn't hesitate to ask him to join our little threesome and the 4 of us went into a private room. Sexually Eve was as outwardly going as she was an exhibitionist. She threw herself into the play, enjoying the attention of 3 guys. At one point Adam moved across onto the other bed in the large playroom and masturbated as Bill and I continued to devour his wife. She loved showing off for him and I recall she was making constant eye contact with Adam as Bill and I spit roast her on the other bed. Our little party came to a climax as Bill moved onto the other bed too and he and Adam sucked each other 69 style whilst Eve and I reached our own simultaneous orgasm.

I met up with them a couple more times at the club and enjoyed some fun play before the call came for me to go to their house for what turned out to be the hottest of hotwife encounters.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

A few weeks after our last club meet I got a message from Eve asking If I wanted to come over to their house one afternoon rather than them travelling to the club which was for them about 2 hours away. I agreed and set a provisional date. She asked If I could try and bring another guy with me. His name was Ben, another of my club friends. He had not previously played with Adam & Eve though on their last visit to the club their paths had crossed as he was arriving just as they were changing to leave. I had made a quick introduction and Ben had been rewarded with a quick "snog" in the changing rooms before they left. He was a good friend of both Bill and I and he had heard about this sexy couple from us. On my next visit to the club I saw Ben and asked him if he wanted to come with me, which he certainly did.

On the appointed day we independently drove over to their house in separate cars. We parked around the corner, met up and walked the last 50 yards to the house. It had a partly glazed door with only lightly opaque glass and having knocked we could make out the silhouette of Eve coming to the door. The glass also enabled us to make out that she was in lingerie and we wondered if her exhibitionism extended to giving neighbours the occasional flash......

pinxton

Eve opened the door, standing behind it and quickly beckoned us in. She stood there in thigh high leather boots with her trademark stiletto heels, a leather basque incorporating suspenders, and black fishnet stockings. Her GGs proudly supported by the basque and clearly on show for us. She was also wearing a sheer mesh short robe that complimented the rest of the outfit

As we stepped in she closed the door and put her arms round both of us and we both pressed our bodies into her as she kissed one then the other. She felt and smelt good and our hands were quickly exploring every curve of her hot bod. She in turn started to rub our cocks through our clothing and could feel us both getting very hard for her. After a couple of minutes of this, and feeling a bit conscious about the see through glass I was relieved when she motioned Bill and I into the front lounge. This had long mesh curtains at the window but we could still see out and we weren't sure just how much anyone passing could see in, but by this time I don't think Bill or I could care.

Eve then said that husband Adam wouldn't be joining in the play as he was otherwise engaged and was "tied up" that morning. I don't think Bill or I really cared too much. We were there, she was there and hot to play so we were happy to see how things developed. She told us to get undressed in the lounge and that she would be back in a moment. We needed no second telling and we were both naked within seconds of her leaving the room.

A couple of minutes later she came back into the room, She had removed the robe and adjusted the basque so that her breasts now hung free over the top. She slipped herself back between us and grabbed both of our cocks, one in each hand. "This way" she whispered as she led us out of the room by our erections and headed towards the stairs.......

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

[Removed by poster at 02/11/19 13:15:57]

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Ben (not Bill, as I mistakenly wrote in the last section) & I followed her up the stairs, admiring Eves pert arse as we were led along by her. She guided us up onto the landing and into a large fairly sparsely furnished bedroom. Releasing our cocks from her grip she lay down on the bed, leg spread and beckoned with her finger for us to join her. We needed no second invitation and soon we were a tangle of bodies, writhing and sweating as the three of us explored and used each other on the bed. The lace panties were quickly discarded but the boots, stockings and basque stayed on. The feel and smell of the leather boots wrapped around my neck as I ate that sweet pussy was exquisite

Eve was loving every moment , playing the hotwife and entertaining her two lovers. She was an enthusiastic cock sucker and spent a good deal of time with one or other of us in her mouth. At one point she had Ben & I kneel in front of her whilst she sucked on both of us simultaneously. All the while she was very demonstrative and vocal and her moans and screams would have alarmed the neighbours had there been any nearby. She was absolutely wild in bed that morning and we savoured every moment of it.

Several very wet and noisy orgasms later, the bed sheets soaked, and sensing that Ben & I were close to orgasm ourselves Eve said" Lets go into the other bedroom, theres some toys in there we can use". With that she quickly rolled off the bed and stood up. We joined her and once again she led the two of us by our erections out of the room and down the hallway. The door to a bedroom was slightly ajar and she led the way into what was obviously the master bedroom, complete with large wrought iron bed and bed head. Entering the room the first thing I noticed was a large black vibrator laying near the pillow, maybe 10" long and the full length mirror down one side wall near the bed. That though was by far the least of the surprises facing us as we entered.............

pinxton

Adam, the husband was on his knees to the left side of the bed. He was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed frame. He had a red ball gag in his mouth. He had been there the whole time, listening to his hotwife fuck two guys in the next bedroom and now he could hear us entering the room and sense us all climbing onto the bed in front of him. Eve smiled and mouthed the words "ignore him".........

Once again the 3 of us lay on the bed and fucked. Eve became even more vocal now she was in front of her husband. As Ben played with her pussy to bring her to orgasm Eve slid herself over to Adam and pushed her open legs towards him whilst grabbing his head and pulling his masked face towards her and as she loudly came she squirted her juices all over his face.

We continued to play and at some point Eve reached over and removed the blindfold so that hubby could now watch events. Until that moment he apparently had no idea who else was in the room with Eve. She had told him that she was expecting a girlfriend over for a bi-sex session though later he said it had quickly become clear to him that what he was hearing was one or more guys pleasuring his hotwife. Eventually Eve asked us to remove his ball gag. I moved over to the side of the bed and removed it from Adam but before he had time to say anything I slid my erect cock into his mouth effectively continuing to gag him. He certainly played the game and eagerly sucked me, almost as expertly as his wife.

Now, with Adam cuffed but otherwise enjoying a ringside show and aided by his occasional comments and encouragement Ben & I continued to pleasure Eve until neither of us could hold back any longer and we both covered those huge GGs with sticky cum. As we lay there exhausted and getting our breaths back, Eve reached on the nightstand for the keys and released Adam. He joined us on the bed and hungrily licked our cum off his wifes breasts.

Ever the gentleman and good sport, Adam accompanied Ben downstairs to show him out as he had to leave to get back to work. I stayed behind in bed with Eve, kissing and fondling, and getting ready for round two. I wont go into details of our session once Adam had rejoined us, save to say that we spent the rest of the afternoon continuing to have 3 way sex and it was one very erotic moment when Adam reached between my legs to masturbate me until I was fully hard again before gently guiding me into his hotwifes pussy.

I did have the pleasure of meeting them a couple more times before sadly they left the country, but not before they had given me the ultimate hotwife experience, a scenario I continue to enjoy more than most other sexual encounters.

I hope you have enjoyed this true story.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks to those of you who have sent me private messages. Im glad you enjoyed the recollections.

Second recollection may follow if theres enough interest!

cheshire/Preston

Great experience well done

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago