FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Friends Auntie

My Friends Auntie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i1ll OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateshead/Newcastle/ Manchester

My Friend's Auntie

It was exactly 10 years go today me and my friends were going out in to town for a Halloween night out.

We had a arraigned to meet at our local pub before we went over to town there was a few events on for Halloween that we all wanted to go to and have a good laugh a few drinks and see if we can hook up with a sexy corpse nurse or a sexy devil etc haha.

I got home and my mam had some of her friends around for a catch up a " girls night in" as they call it with a few bottles of wine as they do! Well my friends auntie just walked through the door literally 2 mins before I did she had a bottle of wine to drop of she had the car with her she give the bottle of wine to my mam and asked if I was going out with the lads? I replied yes why you asking? She said I'll drop you to see your friends because I'm dropping the car back at my house and getting a taxi back to your mams. I thought great I don’t need to walk there in the cold or get a taxi.

She said just give me a shout when your ready and I'll take you along. I went to my room got shower and putting on a cool zombie look style costume with the make up and wrapped shirt and pants etc. But while I was getting ready I couldn't stop thinking about my friends auntie! She was wearing a lovely fitted black dress with a leather jacket, a body to die for she was very tanned short dark hair beautiful eyes green and brown, she was absolutely gorgeous she took pride in how she looked.

I went down stairs to tell her I was ready, we got up said good bye etc. We got in her car she said that I looked nice I polite said thank you so do you, she smiled at me. We had toke off we never really spoke on the journey but I could feel her looking at me, I just thought it was me being daft but she was keep glancing at me every now and again......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

.....I asked if everything was alright she just smiled at me and continued driving. She pulled up in to the car park of the local pub. We had a little bit of small talk she said make sure we don't get to d*unk and misbehave etc. I just laugh and said we won't we're big lads now! She replied I can see that you are. I smiled and didn't really know what to say! I felt embarrassed for some reason, I finally said thank you for the lift as I put my hand on the door Handel she put her hand on to my leg and said you.....

You don't have to go if you don't want to?!? She said I've notice you've been looking at me looking at you I panicked I didn't know what to say or do she just smiled again at me again and pulled me forward towards her we started kissing my hands all over her from her neck down to her perky round tits to her tight body to her legs we were just touching and feeling everywhere.....

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

"My Friend's Auntie

It was exactly 10 years go today me and my friends were going out in to town for a Halloween night out.

We had a arraigned to meet at our local pub before we went over to town there was a few events on for Halloween that we all wanted to go to and have a good laugh a few drinks and see if we can hook up with a sexy corpse nurse or a sexy devil etc haha.

I got home and my mam had some of her friends around for a catch up a " girls night in" as they call it with a few bottles of wine as they do! Well my friends auntie just walked through the door literally 2 mins before I did she had a bottle of wine to drop of she had the car with her she give the bottle of wine to my mam and asked if I was going out with the lads? I replied yes why you asking? She said I'll drop you to see your friends because I'm dropping the car back at my house and getting a taxi back to your mams. I thought great I don’t need to walk there in the cold or get a taxi.

She said just give me a shout when your ready and I'll take you along. I went to my room got shower and putting on a cool zombie look style costume with the make up and wrapped shirt and pants etc. But while I was getting ready I couldn't stop thinking about my friends auntie! She was wearing a lovely fitted black dress with a leather jacket, a body to die for she was very tanned short dark hair beautiful eyes green and brown, she was absolutely gorgeous she took pride in how she looked.

I went down stairs to tell her I was ready, we got up said good bye etc. We got in her car she said that I looked nice I polite said thank you so do you, she smiled at me. We had toke off we never really spoke on the journey but I could feel her looking at me, I just thought it was me being daft but she was keep glancing at me every now and again......

"

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

As I'm touching her body she grabs my hand to move her tight black dress up to her thigh towards her pussy.. she pulls her thong to one side of her pussy so I can play with it! It's tight! It's wet! It's smooth! It feels amazing I start running her clit while I'm kissing and biting her neck. She's moaning, she's getting loaded she's moving even more her breathing is getting heavier she's getting a little bit more noises with her moans.

She's getting loaded she's moving even more her breathing is getting heavier she's getting a little bit more noisier with her moaning. I rubbing her clit harder and faster now I slip a finger or two in just so she's getting more pleasure.

She starts ripping my ripped up shirt even more now... she puts her hand on my cock rubbing her little smooth hand across my pants! She unzipped my pants and grabs my hard throbbing cock from my pants she's wanking me off fast and hard while I'm playing with her tight, wet smooth warm pussy still kissing passionately don't caring who's in the car park or anyone parked up next to us are watching us.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

We couldn't care if any of that was happening outside! She pushes my hand off her pussy! She squeeze my cock so tight it could pop she turns to me says I'm going to suck your cock then your going to fuck me good once I've had a taste of you in my mouth big boy...

I grab the back of her neck and pull her down towards my cock were she's still got a firm grip on my cock! She kisses the top of my huge red tip of my cock starts licking my shaft, eases her grip off my cock on to my balls she's rubbing them so firm and gentle at the same then her beautiful mouth wraps around my cock sucking the life out my young soul.

She's sucking my cock for a good a few minutes before she stops for breath and tells me that she needs fucked now. I smiled at her told her to put her seat down for us, she replied no your going to fuck me on my car bonnet out side!

By *arry4466Man  over a year ago

llandrindod

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"We couldn't care if any of that was happening outside! She pushes my hand off her pussy! She squeeze my cock so tight it could pop she turns to me says I'm going to suck your cock then your going to fuck me good once I've had a taste of you in my mouth big boy...

I grab the back of her neck and pull her down towards my cock were she's still got a firm grip on my cock! She kisses the top of my huge red tip of my cock starts licking my shaft, eases her grip off my cock on to my balls she's rubbing them so firm and gentle at the same then her beautiful mouth wraps around my cock sucking the life out my young soul.

She's sucking my cock for a good a few minutes before she stops for breath and tells me that she needs fucked now. I smiled at her told her to put her seat down for us, she replied no your going to fuck me on my car bonnet out side!

"

Well written story and waiting for more xxxx

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Horny for more.

By *anon17Man  over a year ago

mayo

Love it

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I get out of the car.. basically naked and for the world to see! Lucky for me at the time no one is in the car park or walking around near us. She still in the driver seat riggerling around she get out the car we start kissing and playing again before I lay her on to the car bonnet of her car she pulls her dress up for me and places my hard throbbing wet cock in to her wet tight pussy!!

She's got her hands around my arse squeezing my cheeks helping me thrust up against her, she's moaning biting her lips squeezing me I'm fucking away my balls slapping across her arse and shaving my balls across the cold bonnet!

I can feel how wet she is my cock covered in discharge her pussy juice sticking me I as I'm humping every inch of my cock in to her, I pull her tits start sucking and kissing and licking her tiny cute nipples! She's moaning asking me to go harder she's calling my name I can feel my self cumming every time she says my name I can't keep it anymore I pull out telling her I’m going to cum.....

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Dublin

Just send me a message if yous want more guys?

I ask where do you want to cum?!? She replies anywhere I don't mind! I quickly pull out my cock from her wet discharged fucked pussy!! I shout I'm cumming I squirt my load all up her clit her stomach a-bit on her tits and mostly all up her black dress! She laughed and said she needs to go and get changed now we both laugh I apologised didn't mean to cum that much haha! I helped her clean up abit.. I say I'm helped I didn't do much haha.

We kissed and sorted our selfs we sat in the car looked at each other and thought we're doing this again! She said am I going in the bar or do I want to go to her house to wash her down??

Ypuve blocked all guys. But defo need more of this.

Dublin

stoke

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Wash her down

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

We neep more OP!!!

Dublin 13

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

I said just take me to your's we'll get "cleaned up" we met up for a few years after that my mam or my friend still don't know to this day! Only the people who are reading this know! She's married now and lives a great life with her new family I still see her from time to time. We'll never forget them nights we had together ! She left me a little something to remember her by.... how I said she was wriggling around in the car while I was out side, naked more less she had taken her thong off and put them in the pocket of my pants! I've still got them to this day

Hope you’s have enjoyed my experience

There’s more stories to follow by me xx

Dublin 13

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Great, can’t wait

stoke