FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Homeless

Homeless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acko9568 OP   Man  over a year ago

saltburn

A grey, wet, cold October Friday and I had to finish this shopping. Lots of lists being ticked off in my mind.

“Any change mister, I haven’t eaten for a couple of days”.

I looked round to see a young girl, greasy hair, more than a few days of grime, hands stained, fingernails blackened. My initial thoughts were to ignore here and carry on with my boring day but something made me stop. Maybe the thought that one missed payday could put me in the same position.

“I ain’t got cash with me but I can treat you to a snack and a hot drink if you want. There’s a Mac Donald here. “

I held out my hand and helped her up off her plastic sheet. I was surprised how cold her hand felt and she weighed barely a thing. We grabbed her belongings, 2 carrier backs and a sleeping bag and off we went. I couldn’t make out much of her figure as she was dressed for warmth rather than fashion and had a shuffling gait.

She sat down and I asked her what she wanted. Off I went, ordered the drinks and eats and came back.

While waiting we introduced ourselves, her being Helen, a 24 year old lass who had fallen out with her family big time and they had kicked her out. She’d been on the streets only a couple of months but finding it very hard. She said she was missing the creature comforts that she used to enjoy, such as a hot bath, watching tv, having a hot drink at any time, wearing clean clothes.

She was very quietly spoken, and the food and drink seem to have had an invigorating effect, the grey pallor giving way to a slightly pinker tint to her face. She finished her food and prepared to leave, thanking me for being so kind.

I took the plunge and said that I had nothing urgent on and if she wanted she could come back to my place and use my facilities, clean her gear, have a good long soak, have a decent meal, etc. Her eyes shot me a suspicious look, and I quickly assured her there were no ulterior motives, just me deciding to be a better person for once. “ Okay,” she said, putting her hand on mine., “ but no funny business”. We got up, grabbed our stuff and off to find my car.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Already like where this is going.

More please

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Ok

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

THe Shire

could be interesting..

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Sounds good

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Nice!

saltburn

We were driving back to mine, my mind whirring. What am I doing with one of life’s waifs and strays, would she rob me blind, where was this leading to.

I glanced at her sat next to me, noticed her slim frame. She asked if she could take her jackets off as it was warm in the car. I nodded and she took off two jackets, both the worse for wear, and underneath she only had a t shirt. Again it was grubby but her small boobs had significant nipples topping them, poking the material to give 2 lovely objects poking the material. My cock couldn’t help but twitch at the sight. Then again, sitting next to a slim girl over 30 years younger would help any red blooded males achieve arousal.

We continued some general chit chat on the way to mine. I told her that she was welcome to use any of the facilities at mine and that I had a spare bed she could use if she wanted a more comfy sleep.

“Ooh, a spare bed?. For a minute I thought you were going to say use yours”, she giggled. Immediately my cock was battering away at the back of my zip at the thought of her in my bed.

We got to mine and I let her in. We went to the front room and I offered a coffee. “ you just stick tv on and make yourself comfy” I said and ducked into the kitchen.

Rattling around I made a couple of drinks, found some biccies and took them through. I froze at the door. She had taken her trainers and jeans off, sat in just T-shirt and shorts. “ I didn’t want my dirty clothes ruining your furniture, hope that’s ok” she said?

I recovered from my initial surprise at seeing her legs tucked under her bottom, her figure slim with a quite discernible thin waist, lovely shape to her legs, and an innocent look on her face.

“I don’t mind at all. Look, how about I run a shower, or a bath if you wish, while I rustle up a meal? I’m no cordon blue, but I know my way round a can opener and saucepan”.

“Great, a bath sound delicious. It’s been ages since I pampered myself, “ she said with a big grin.

I stood up, and showed her the way to the bathroom. She walked before me up the stairs her shorts swaying side to side, her legs entrancing. I started the bath for her, showed her the spare bedroom and pulled towels and a fluffy dressing gown.

All the smellies were available for her use and I told her to put her clothes in the laundry basket for me to stick in the machine. She came and gave me a big hug, and mixed thoughts arrived in my mind. Her stale body odour, her greasy hair, her general grimy state, followed by her nipples pressing hard against my chest as she hugged me. My hardness was pressing against her groin and she backed away, glancing down with a smirk playing across her lips.

“You are just such a kind man, helping me like this. I just wish I could repay your kindness”, she said.

“ Not at all, “I said . “Just nice to be nice, and I’m sure you could help with tidying after?” I laughed.

She stepped into the bedroom, her arms gripping the hem of her T-shirt to remove it, and I said I’d best get downstairs. As I turned she pulled it over her head, giving me a glimpse of her back, her flawless skin and a side view of one of her tits....

brecon

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

I like this story of the Good Samaritan

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Looking forward to more of this one please do continue.

By *eastandbelleCouple  over a year ago

Margate

More please

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

Elgin

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Interesting

Awesome!

By *teve0673Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Excellent

saltburn

I went downstairs, hearing the gurgling taps running for her. I had to put my hand down my trousers to adjust my hardon to a more comfortable position. I felt the precum coating my fingers, and lifted them to my tongue, wishing it was her tongue. I shook my head, knowing this was just an old fool’s fantasy.

I proceeded to rustle up a decent meal, nothing fancy, just some steak, onions, fat chips and a lovely peppercorn sauce, I thought.

I returned to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up to enquire if it as ok to come and get her laundry.

“Come right up, it’s all in the basket “

Up I went, but no sign. I checked the spare room, but no. “Where’s the basket, I can’t see it”

“ it’s in here” she called.

I gently tapped the door and she called me in.

I went in and she was hunched to hide her boobs, her dark hair a mess of white shampoo bubbles, the water covered in some bath foam or other that she found on the shelves.

I risked a peep and she was just so tiny, her arms pulling her knees to her chest, her spine clearly visible, the bumps running down to the waterline.

“Anything you need?” I ask.

“No, you’ve been a perfect gentleman, I never thought I would be sat in a bath this afternoon, let alone have the offer of a comfy place to sleep”

I brushed aside her compliments and said meal would be ready in 30 mins.

At that she asked if I didn’t mind her using a razor as her legs hadn’t been done in ages, then raised her leg to illustrate, causing the bubbles in the water to part, revealing the dark patch between her thighs. Oh wow... I was prickling with perspiration and pointed out the razors n foam and excused myself. As I walked out I heard her giggling

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Can’t wait for more suppose I will have to

Going well so far

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Hmmmm she sounds better the the kinky spanks that beg around here.

saltburn

I carried the basket down, and set the washer. Pulling her items together, I realised that everything required sorting, so just split into lights n darks. Piling them into the machine I notice that underwear was conspicuously absent. There were a couple of pairs of shorts but that was the arrest I could find. Her duvet was just a threadbare rag which I threw in the bin. I knew I had a spare she could keep.

The smell from the cooking must have made its way upstairs as she called down that she couldn’t wait to sit and eat.

A couple of minutes later she came down, dressed in a dressing gown a couple of sizes larger than what she was used too, her hair, although still wet, was a massive improvement to a wee while earlier. Her face was flushed to a lovely glow and I also noticed her fingernails were as clean as the rest of her.

“Sit down, meal almost done. Do you want a glass of wine to go with it?”

Ooh yes, it’s got to be a lot better than the White Lighting I have had lately” she laughed.

I went to finish up, pondering on her life circumstances being so rotten. At least this gives her a little time away from it I thought to myself.

I returned to the room with the wine, and she was sat on the settee in a lotus position, her legs crossed under each other, skin shining and smooth.

“You found the razor then “ I asked.

Oh yes, she said, shooting her legs out, running her hands down her thighs. “All smooth again” and I commented that they looked lovely but it’s up to you how you have hair. At that she pointed to her head and said “here’s the only place I want hair” and deliberately bit her lower lip. Now I’m not the slowest off the mark and understood exactly what she meant

brecon

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Enjoying this

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

This is quality, fair play!!

Excellent. Keep going.

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

loving this stiry, so close to a fantacy of mine abiut a lass i met on the street and helped last year, though i stipped at helping there on the street, no wish I'd done more hehe

By *3dave65Man  over a year ago

Hull

Great story please carry on

By *UFC9Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

saltburn

I looked at her, and this time really appreciated her. A lithe, almost athletic frame, no more than 8stone, about 5’3”. Her hair was jet black, and looked great now that it was shampooed. Her face was pretty, cute almost. Her boobs were not big, probably about a b cup, and as said before, it looked liked she had very large nipples. She caught me looking and said,

“ do I look more presentable now,? “ whilst moving her legs back under each other. I glimpsed the upper thighs as she moved.

“ you look quite delightful after your bath, are you feeling any better?”

“It was great to feel all of my body immersed in warmth, after being in the streets for so long. I forgot what comfort was like, as well as forgetting the kindness of strangers. You are such a kind man, I could kiss you”.

“ don’t hold back on my account” I said, turning to go back to the kitchen.

She called me back, saying she was serious, standing up from her position on the couch. I turned, and she came over. She placed her hands on my face and pulled me to her, her lips brushing mine, then a little more urgently. I pulled her in tight, knowing there was only the fluffy cotton between us. I felt the small of her back and she nestled in to me.

“ I haven’t felt as nice for such a long time” she murmured to me, the smell of her recent bath assaulting my nostrils. What a marked difference to less than an hour ago.

She looked up at me, questions in her eyes.

“ I am glad, I just felt doing something good today, and chance put me you in my way.”

She went to sit down again, pulling me along with her, so we were sat together. She leaned to me again, “more”, she said, and kissed me again, hard.

I was in heaven. How had it come about that a 60+ guy had such a beautiful young lady wanting to kiss her? I wasn’t going to refuse and we hungrily devoured each other’s mouths. Her pointed tongue proved between my lips, surching for mine, intertwining, tasting,,sucking. Her arm came behind my head, not allowing any escape.

We both came up for air, the hunger in us both now rampantly apparent.

“I’d better finish the meal” I said

“Sod that, I can think of lots more interesting things than a meal, just at the minute”

At that she stood and undid the belt to the dressing gown, shrugging her shoulders to allow it to fall away.....

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

saltburn

Thanks for the great feedback. Will try and post more later

Great story

cambridge

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"I looked at her, and this time really appreciated her. A lithe, almost athletic frame, no more than 8stone, about 5’3”. Her hair was jet black, and looked great now that it was shampooed. Her face was pretty, cute almost. Her boobs were not big, probably about a b cup, and as said before, it looked liked she had very large nipples. She caught me looking and said,

“ do I look more presentable now,? “ whilst moving her legs back under each other. I glimpsed the upper thighs as she moved.

“ you look quite delightful after your bath, are you feeling any better?”

“It was great to feel all of my body immersed in warmth, after being in the streets for so long. I forgot what comfort was like, as well as forgetting the kindness of strangers. You are such a kind man, I could kiss you”.

“ don’t hold back on my account” I said, turning to go back to the kitchen.

She called me back, saying she was serious, standing up from her position on the couch. I turned, and she came over. She placed her hands on my face and pulled me to her, her lips brushing mine, then a little more urgently. I pulled her in tight, knowing there was only the fluffy cotton between us. I felt the small of her back and she nestled in to me.

“ I haven’t felt as nice for such a long time” she murmured to me, the smell of her recent bath assaulting my nostrils. What a marked difference to less than an hour ago.

She looked up at me, questions in her eyes.

“ I am glad, I just felt doing something good today, and chance put me you in my way.”

She went to sit down again, pulling me along with her, so we were sat together. She leaned to me again, “more”, she said, and kissed me again, hard.

I was in heaven. How had it come about that a 60+ guy had such a beautiful young lady wanting to kiss her? I wasn’t going to refuse and we hungrily devoured each other’s mouths. Her pointed tongue proved between my lips, surching for mine, intertwining, tasting,,sucking. Her arm came behind my head, not allowing any escape.

We both came up for air, the hunger in us both now rampantly apparent.

“I’d better finish the meal” I said

“Sod that, I can think of lots more interesting things than a meal, just at the minute”

At that she stood and undid the belt to the dressing gown, shrugging her shoulders to allow it to fall away....."

Well written and so chivalrous so far ...

Xxxx

great story indeed

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story more please

South East

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Great story so far

By *ellsuitedMan  over a year ago

Elstree

Great story x

By *ichelangeloxMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Loving it!

Mmmm

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Good so far

saltburn

I sat there stunned. Less than 2ft away was a gorgeous young girl, not a stitch on her. True to her word, the only hair was on her head. I let my eyes drift over her, trying to wonder when was the last time I was in such a fortunate position. Too many years to remember. Her boobs were firm, large aerola and nipples like bullets. Her stomach was flat and well toned, while below was a perfectly smooth pubic mound, her lips a little puffy, the slit tantalising.

“Bed now” she said

“ you don’t have to do this out of any sense of gratitude you know. This wasn’t my ulterior motive” I said

“Your kindness is partly responsible, but no one has looked at me as a woman for such a long time. We all have needs and unless you want me to become a nun, I am going to enjoy having a man next to me, for my own selfish reasons. I felt your hardness when we hugged earlier, and having pampered myself in your bathroom, I’m going to pamper myself in your bedroom now”

With that she turned and heading for the stairs, wriggled her firm ass cheeks at me....

South East

By *razy dancerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great story

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

brecon

saltburn

I swiftly followed her, watching her sway, catching glimpses of her pussy folds, my mind a whirl of thoughts. We reached the bedroom and she sat down, inviting me between her knees. I stopped and she started undoing my shirt buttons. Her hands pushed it off my shoulders, leaving it hanging from the waistband. Her nails raked the skin of my chest, scratching my hardened nipples, running down to my stomach, feeling all over, before reaching my waistband and undoing my trousers. She leant forward, blowing on my stomach as my trousers were released and fell to the floor, I felt her breath directed to my CK’s, making my cock twitch.

“Someone is pleased to see me”, she chuckles. Her fingertips reach inside them and slowly starts to remove them, catching the head and pulling it down with them, till inevitably the parted and my cock slapped hard against me. I had never felt such steel as my cock felt now.

“Mmmm, very nice,” she said. “I AM going to pamper myself, and wrapped her slim fingers round him, squeezing him to push my liquid up and out. She dipped a finger in the liquid at the eye of my cock, slowly raising it, making a gossamer string of precum. She slowly raised it to her lips, constantly maintaining eye contact, and rubbed her lips with a lipstick style digit, before pointing her tongue and tasting me. My God she was so erotic.

“Lie down, and let me enjoy myself, please”

Who was I to refuse. I moved onto the bed as she shuffled to allow room. She moved atop of me, in a press up position, and dipped her head towards me, mouth open, and kissed me. I moved my arms, cupping her bottom and across her back, pulling her to me, feeling how light she was laying on me, her nipples poking hard, her sex red hot against the tip of my manhood.

She sucked in my tongue, pulling it into her mouth, the saliva mixing, her breath getting shorter. She moved, kissing my neck, my ears, probing her tongue everywhere, down to my chest where she began playing with my nipples, all the time sliding down my body. She rolled into her side, looking at me, her hands trailing up my thighs, towards my hardness, feather like dancing up the front of him

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

So hot, and really well written

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

saltburn

Her nails now reached the circumcised head and I was so glad I had had that cut, or the delicious sensations would have sent me over the edge. He jumped, causing her to giggle and another teardrop if precum was shining like a jewel. She bobbed her head, pointing her tongue towards the eye and dipped it in. Oh Shit!!!!! She swallowed me into her mouth, desperately trying to kiss my navel as well. I felt the resistance and then she swallowed me, her throat against me.

She slowly raised her head, mouth open, the strings of phlegm attached all the way from the head to halfway down my length. She then cleaned me with her tongue before repeating often. I was close to cumming, my hips raising to meet her movements. She gripped the root and squeezed hard, retreating my imminence.

“Not yet, my friend. Not yet. We have plenty of time. Now it’s your turn” and rolled onto her back, knees raised.

I mimicked her earlier moves and moved over her. Again feeling her skin next to mine, her thighs outside of me, my cock throbbing on her belly. I kissed her hungrily, my tongue dancing on her teeth, her tongue, her lips.

Slowly I moved down, dipping my tongue into the hollow of her neck, nibbling along her collar bones, down her shoulders till eventually I have her nipples, sucking, biting, pulling, her moans an indication of her pleasure. I moved down to her belly, the firmness of her muscles, the hollow of her navel, to the smooth bump of her pelvis. I knelt at her sex, blowing gently, seeing her wetness, her pink folds against her lighter skin. I moved to taste her, running around the outer folds, down the hood, flicking her, before moving to her lips. I parted them with my tongue, releasing more of her juice for me to taste. It was amazing and flashbacks of my callow youth interspersed with the reality of this moment.

I probed, licked, sucked and generally made a meal of her gorgeous young pussy, her hands holding me in place brooked no argument from me.

Her thighs closed against my head, and she went rigid, grunting “I’m Cummings” and she started bucking against me, her orgasm finally shaking her........

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *asonmason51Man  over a year ago

sunderland

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Just hope she's not going to spike your drink, take your wallet, clean out your house and bugger off in your car.

Call me a cynical bastard.

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Really enjoying this

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

You have described a scenario that I would like to happen to me. I can dream I suppose.

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Quality!

Near Fareham

brecon

South East

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Barnsley

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

wow

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

london

Very good story

What a fantastic story looking forward to reading it in full

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Excellent story

One very well wrote story well done mate

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

Havant

brill more please xx

saltburn

“Wow, that was ducking amazing” she groaned. “I need a drink”

“How about we go down and have something to eat, as well. We’ve nothing to rush for.”

We went downstairs and she grabbed her robe, and we headed into the kitchen, fussing around and cobbled the meal together, in between kisses and fondling of each other. “You haven’t cum yet? “ she inquired

“No, this one is all for you. Don’t worry, you had me close, but boy do you know your stuff”, I chuckled.

“There’s a lot you haven’t seen yet,” her eyes twinkled.

I bustled her into the room and plated up, brought them through with our drinks and we ate in comfortable silence...although I couldn’t help sneak looks at her body as she changed position. There was no need to be shy about it and she enjoyed me watching.

“I mentioned earlier I had had a big falling out with my parents. Can I explain what happened so you get a better understanding?

She proceeded to tell me about how her strict parents didn’t approve her more liberated attitude. She brought boyfriends home and enjoyed her sex but it was always followed by a stand up row, with an ultimatum of stop or leave. So she left. After a bit of sofa surfing it was a short drop to the streets when ex friends disappear. “All because I enjoy sex in all its forms,” she looked at me.”Hope you do too?”

What could I say to that? I assured her I would never judge and we’ll see how things go.” I might be a lousy fuck”, I joked

She smiled impishly and replied “I very much doubt it “.

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

South East

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *edrockxxxMan  over a year ago

Chi

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

cambridge

Amazing

Barnsley

Great story

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

??

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Amazing.. Cant wait for more

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Really enjoying this

Loving this story

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Lovely story well written and we are looking forward to seeing where this goes. Thanks for sharing

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Best story for ages!

Brilliant story well presented.

swansea

All it’s forms, intrigued

brecon

cambridge

Fantastic writing so hot please keep it going

Loving it

Can't wait to read more.

By *eastandbelleCouple  over a year ago

Margate

Fantastic

stoke

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Great so far

Time for next instalment please

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Fantastic story, so erotic, so descriptive. I'm looking forward to reading more please.

Havant

"“Wow, that was ducking amazing” she groaned. “I need a drink”

“How about we go down and have something to eat, as well. We’ve nothing to rush for.”

We went downstairs and she grabbed her robe, and we headed into the kitchen, fussing around and cobbled the meal together, in between kisses and fondling of each other. “You haven’t cum yet? “ she inquired

“No, this one is all for you. Don’t worry, you had me close, but boy do you know your stuff”, I chuckled.

“There’s a lot you haven’t seen yet,” her eyes twinkled.

I bustled her into the room and plated up, brought them through with our drinks and we ate in comfortable silence...although I couldn’t help sneak looks at her body as she changed position. There was no need to be shy about it and she enjoyed me watching.

“I mentioned earlier I had had a big falling out with my parents. Can I explain what happened so you get a better understanding?

She proceeded to tell me about how her strict parents didn’t approve her more liberated attitude. She brought boyfriends home and enjoyed her sex but it was always followed by a stand up row, with an ultimatum of stop or leave. So she left. After a bit of sofa surfing it was a short drop to the streets when ex friends disappear. “All because I enjoy sex in all its forms,” she looked at me.”Hope you do too?”

What could I say to that? I assured her I would never judge and we’ll see how things go.” I might be a lousy fuck”, I joked

She smiled impishly and replied “I very much doubt it “."

Fantastic more please xxxx

saltburn

I took her comment as a compliment and hoped that I could live up to her expectations. We finished the meal and I topped up our wine glasses.

Sat on the sofa, she leaned against me, her hand on my thigh, snaking it’s way to my tumescent cock. I meanwhile had my arm around her, cupping her boob, the nipple between my fingers being squeezed. She turned her face upward and we kissed, gently, ending the slow quiet pace. This was never going to last long and she moved away, lying down on the sofa, opening her robe to invite me to pleasure her again. I disrobed, my cock not letting me down, and I got down to her gorgeous pussy again. I couldn’t wait to taste her smoothness again and it wasn’t long till my fingers finally entered her hot tight tunnel. She gripped the back of her knees and pulled, opening herself fully to me, and I saw her tight bud twitching and I gently fingered her, coating myself in her lubrication. Would I dare to go there? I thought not, as I didn’t have any inclination from her.

Her breathing again became more notivible and between sucking on her Labia, sucking on her boobs and fingering her wetness, she let me know her orgasm was fast approaching.

“ lay down on the floor” she said,” I want to feel you in me”.

I briefly thought about condoms but she told me she wanted to feel me, not a rubberised version.

I told her I will not cum inside, but was brushed aside.

She sat astride me, her pussy open wide, and she grabbed my hardness and moved it to her, running it in small circles around her opening, coating it in her wetness, before slowly sliding down on him till she was sat in my lap, her back arched away from me, rocking slowly to grind her pubic bone against me. The heat was sensational, and the silky sensations were just electric.

She moved her hands to my chest, resting her weight against me, slowly raising herself then back down.

“You are in for a good fucking,” she said.

“I can feel you against my front wall, rubbing in just the right place. Don’t dare stop, this is just soo good. Oooh fuckkkk”

I relaxed into her rhythm, letting her control the sensations, enjoying watching her body move, the expressions on her face as a new sensation hit her, and the look of concentration as her orgasm approached,

She started getting faster, her hip movements becoming more pronounced, really slamming down to enter her deep, till she was over the edge, her cries of relief matching the pulsating walls of her pussy engulfing me in tightness, more lubrication running down my cock and coating my ball sack.

I lifted her off, told her to kneel and face away, and went behind her, her bum welcoming me, her pussy had a lovely sheen and my cock glistening from her wetness.

I put my cock to her entrance, and before I could even pull her back onto me she had pushed back in one swift movement, engulfing me. I gripped her hips, and started to really fuck this gorgeous slim creature that had entered my life. Now, all I wanted, was MY release.

She reached between her legs, searching for my balls, cupping them, her nails grazing them, sending delightful sensations through my root. I felt the familiar tingle deep inside that presaged me erupting.

“God, I am gonna cum. “

“Just fill me honey, “she replied. “ let me feel your cum splash inside me”

That was it, I couldn’t hold back any more. I pulled hard, really gripping her hips, leaving no space at all between our skin and erupted a volcano inside her. Every time I spurted, she lightly squeezed my sack, as if milking me. I don’t know how many times I spurted but eventually my cock stopped spasming and I dropped out of her tightness, a string of cum attached to us both. She tuned over and lay back, a glossy sheen on us both from our exertions.

“That was just fantastic” I said.” I cannot remember cumming so hard for such a long time”.

“Mmmmmm, I really enjoyed feeling you cum inside me as well. You have filled me. Look”

At that she reached down and pulled her pusdy open, the white fall out of my orgasm seeping out of her.

I told her I’d get some tissues.

“No need, I’ve got these” and dipped two fingers in, scoping out our juices and licking them clean. It was just so very horny watching her enjoying herself.....

cambridge

By *on779Man  over a year ago

west mersea colchester

Love the story

brecon

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lovely story - well written, the devil is in the detail

More

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Telford

Havant

More xxxx

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent story , thanks for sharing xx

saltburn

I got up and refreshed our glasses and brought them back. Sat on the settee together, she sipped her drink.

“That’s the first cock I’ve enjoyed in such a long time. You certainly know how to hold back but I was so glad u came when you did. I was getting a bit worked out by the time you did. Thank you” and kissed me with passion.

She then said she was shattered and needed a quick shower and then bed. I looked at the clock and was amazed to see it was now past 1am. Where did the last 6 hours go?

I agreed that bed was calling and offered her mine to share. Let’s face it, how often do us 60+ guys get the chance to nestle up to a nubile mid 20’s girl who really enjoys sex?

“C’mon then” and held out her hand. We carried the robes up and went into my bedroom. I turned on the en-suite shower and made sure the temperature was good.

She joined me in the cubicle, her skin brushing against me, and we washed each other, not a square centimetre being missed by either of us. Her bum slick with the shower gel, I pulled her into me, kissing her. She dug her nails into my buttocks, gripping hard, almost painfully so.

We decided enough was enough and retired to bed.

I remembered her laundry so told her I’d pop down and stick it in the drier. She nodded and I went down. Doing the chores took a matter of minutes, and my mind was a white. Such a lot of horny events it was almost unbelievable.

I returned up the stairs, a grin as wide as a mile. She was laid in bed, and fast asleep with a very self satisfied smile to her mouth. I quietly slipped between the sheets and she nestled into my groin as I put my arm around her......

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Great story

Hope there's more to come

stoke

Near Fareham

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Lovely story

cambridge

love this so hot cant wait for more

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Telford

pretty woman

swansea

Superb

cambridge

Great story

saltburn

Something jolted me awake. I automatically looked at the clock seeing it was 6:30. In my semi conscious stupor I couldn’t get my thoughts together. What had woken me???

Then I felt a hand running down my stomach and I remembered. I turned and saw her outline, laid on her side, arm propping up her head, as she worked her way to my rapidly awakening penis. At least he was way ahead of me, lol.

“ I need to be going soon,” she murmured.

“I’ve been thinking while you were asleep. I really enjoyed yesterday, the most content I’ve felt for a long time, and you were just amazing. You’re the oldest guy I have ever slept with, but you won’t be the last, if you’re anything to go by.

I am going to sort things at home and get myself a flat sorted. You have made me realise that life on the streets is a nightmare, so thanks. I hope you’ll let me come and stay again, so dad doesn’t throw a hissy. God he’d have a fit if he knew about you, 10 yrs older than him, hehe”

“Of course you can come again, anytime. I’ll chat to some friends, see what’s available, too.

I must still be dreaming as I never thought at my age I’d get as lucky with a young lass like you”, and leant in for a kiss.

She was still fondling me and she threw her leg over me, her pussy seeking my cock, finding it and sliding it into her, keeping two fingers wrapped around, feeling her wetness on me.

“Something to remember” she laughed, and started fucking me frantically. I just let her enjoy, her body reacting to her pleasure, her moans and cries a soundtrack to remember.

She rolled over and pulled me on top. I soon found the target and started some strong lunges of my own, her heels drumming against my buttocks, her nails digging into my back, pulling me tight. “ Cum for me honey” she moaned into my ear, followed by her darting tongue probing my ear. With a roar I complied, a final lunge to get as deep inside her as I could.

She cried out as I sprayed inside her, gripping me as hard as she could, and we both collapsed, spasming together.

It was time to go. She took all her fresh clothing, and I insisted on dropping her off. We ended up in a nice estate out of town. I dropped her at a junction, kissing one last time, till whenever............,,.,..............

Barnsley

Love this story.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Outstanding piece, hope it does continue