FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A rite social meet...

A rite social meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it about driving to airports? No matter how many times I've swung round the approach roads, I still get that fluttery, Going-the-wrong-way!!!!, feeling in my stomach. I mean obviously I'm not going to mistakenly turn left and end up on the runway with a Boeing747 screaming down at me... But I concentrate very hard on the direction signs just in case.

And could the car parks be any tighter? So I head for the roof as always. At least all this concentrating on avoiding concrete pillars in the tight turns and wearily accepting my utter lack of parking skills is taking my mind off why I'm here. Cos my palms go cold and sweaty when I think about that. Half in fizzy excitement and half in nervous anticipation that it will be a disaster meet.

He's flying in from Ireland. Ouch took that corner wrong and bumped the tyres in the kerb. Okay, okay, stop thinking about Irish accents until you're out of the car, Caro, I tell myself.

It's a grey, drizzly day which is annoying. You want these things to be like the movies, picture perfect, don't you? Not tiny rain drops materialising on the car windscreen. I park up and hear a plane landing. Not long now.

Squint in the mirror to see how I look. Will he want me in person? Crosses my mind we should have swapped more photos. But then equally where's the mystery in that?

Another mystery is where the hell my thong has got to. God sexy underwear can be so uncomfortable. Take advantage of the lift being empty to quickly adjust it and save my arse being cut in half. Just need to make it to arrivals now without my suspender buttons pinging off and my new black stockings dropping Nora Batty style round my ankles.

The reflective black glass of the hotel shows a smiling mature classy lady in a smart black dress and heels. Ever so slightly tarty heels admittedly. Not this mess of nerves that I feel.

I could have gone straight to the hotel but it's always nice to be met off a plane isn't it? No matter how many trips you take. My PA look seems convincing. I've even brought a clipboard. And printed out his name in a suitably business like font.

I approach the metal railing at arrivals gate and look out at the planes. Perfectly on time. I fix an expression of weary routine on my face (Love the role play) and hold up my sign.

"Dundalk Sabre".

He better be first off the plane...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Like the start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent start

I checked my gold Tissot watch...9.45am...we were on final approach into Birmingham Airport.

The Air Steward picked-up the intercom to confirm tables were stowed, and seatbelts were fastened. From my seat in 1F I glanced-up...the Steward was just in front of me...young but the Purple Flybe uniform wouldn't have done anyone any favours...

The propellors on the small plane changed their tone and out of the window I saw the post rush-hour traffic winding around Birmingham's spaghetti-like road system.

Will she be there?

I was wearing business attire as agreed...a black Hugo Boss suit, crisp white cotton shirt, leather belt and shoes. Above my head was my Prada laptop bag: beige leather...

....but in the bag wasn't a computer, but rather a few choice items for use later...no wonder the smile from the security guard at Belfast Airport.

As the plane touched-down I checked my phone. Vodaphone network established, I scrolled down the photos CB had sent over the course of the last few days and weeks.

My god, she was stunning; Eyes shimmered with intelligence, her smile both flirty and knowing, her body achingly hot. My stomach flipped.

I walked out amongst the first, pausing briefly to help a lady down the steps with her holdall as she lifted her baby out of the plane.

A quick walk through Arrivals and , with a building sense of anticipation, out to the meeting area.

Sweet heaven.

She looked incredible.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Can't PM you Dundalk Sabre, but sounds like the start of another good story.

By *enobiaWoman  over a year ago

lol

Excited for the next chapter

Oooooow, double writing, this I likes!!!!

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

If this story is like CB’s last story it’ll be awesome!! Dual writers too

She was stunning

And I was taken completely off-guard.

Walking through customs I had anticipated a minicab driver with a card to be waiting for me, the short drive to the hotel previously arranged by CB.

I had the Brexit chat with the taxi driver all pre-recorded in my head

"How did you vote? Why? What do you think of Northern Ireland's position? Oh...you don't understand the implications? Funny that"

The whole script was thrown out of the window as I spotted the card with my name...and who was holding it.

Stunning.

Tempted to grin boyishly I bit on my lip...got to stay in character...

"Dundalk Sabre...hi....I believe I'm riding with you"

Fabulous x you lucky girl Caro xx

Oooh there he was. And yes! In a decent suit and looking as suave as his photos. I saw his eyes scanning the crowd for his driver and then the brief flash of recognition as he spotted me. I had the feeling he wanted to grin broadly as much as I did but he was playing his part well.

"Good morning, Mr Sabre," I smiled politely and addressed him in my best RP. Thank goodness mixing with private school kids at university had rubbed out most remnants of my working class accent.

I put my right hand out over the barrier - let's see his handshake, a limp wristed effort and I'd be ready to bail.

He moved his laptop case and with a shot of crisp white cuff his hand took mine firmly.

"Good morning, Caro," his voice was rich and full and his hand enveloped mine and took the lead in moving it up and down. Hmmm, fabulous handshake, very promising.

I nodded my head towards Smiths indicating the way he needed to go and stepped back a little to follow the barrier down to the end. It gave me chance to admire his silhouette. Damn he looked good. The man could wear a suit.

A very sharp suit I realised. Working in Selfridges on weekends after uni had taught me a lot about higher end goods. And how to fit a men's suit. I extended my head to check where his trouser hem fell on his shoes. Hmm perfect fit. He bought wisely.

I quietly totted up the cost of his accessories, not the priciest on the market, not full on designer but good suit, bag, watch (underwear bound to match up) , shoes wouldn't be cheap and I decided he would smell nice. A £2k look.

I glanced down at my Lindy Bop 50s style secretary dress that I'd got for 15 quid in the sale and my bargain charity shop shoes. I'd splurged on underwear admittedly, but only because the rest of it was grey and fraying in the drawer. Yup a total pricey 50 pounds look. God knows what he thought.

Style it out Caro, I chided myself. He was probably just thinking about the sex and not worrying about what I wore - even if he was a bit of a label queen.

He'd stopped by the newspaper stand and I slowly sauntered up to him a smile playing on my lips.

Should I rush him to the hotel or make him squirm a little over a coffee... decisions, decisions.

Got to make kids' tea. More in a bit

Dublin 13

"Got to make kids' tea. More in a bit"

You're good:

Hugo Boss suit £800

Prada laptop bag £600

Tissot watch £800

Barkers Leather shoes £200

Underwear...tbc

"Would you like me to carry your bag, sir?" I couldn't resist asking mischievously whilst I gazed full in his eyes. I liked his height, not super tall but taller than me. Kissing would be easy I found myself thinking.

Mental shake. And sudden doubt about whether he still wanted to go through with this. Better go for that coffee. Perhaps not in the open plan coffee bar opposite arrivals. The hotel foyer was much nicer and had some intimate spots due to many well placed over sized plants.

"Shall we go to the car?" he asked.

Oh shit! Shit! I'd been joking about a car with a driver. He was far too used to business expense accounts!! Right - should I lead him to the shuttle bus stop? Nope I didn't think he'd like being crammed in with the conference hoi polloi. I instantly discounted taxi or uber. The under 5 minute journey would just piss the driver off no end and I couldn't face the moaning and boy they moaned round here, worse than London cabbies.

"I thought we'd walk." I looked up at him coyly. "Give us chance to chat on the way."

He looked surprised.

"It's only about 13 and a half minutes." I added quickly.

He laughed. Phew!

"Thirteen and a half?" he questioned slowly, with a smile on his lips. OMG that accent!!! "Are you sure it's not 14?"

Oh bugger. That was the trouble with being autistic - you could hide stuff well most of the time but every so often things slipped out. I should have rounded up.

I bit my lip to distract him whilst I pretended to consider.

"Well we might get delayed on the Maglev... So call it 15 to be sure. Coming?"

I set off - not too fast but just quickly enough to stop any more talk about cars. Plus it wouldn't harm to walk in front a little, swing my hips more than usual and see if he was an arse man.

He took big strides - had caught me up before we reached the hire car stalls - and seemed adept in crowds. Good spatial proximity awareness my brain noted. Boded well for later.

I avoided the escalator. Narrow heels and grooved flooring not a good mix. So we took the lift up. Sadly full of other passengers. It would be good to get him alone I mused and wondered if he could sense what I was thinking.

London habits die hard so I positioned us exactly for the best entry point on the maglev.

I did have to fight the impulse to head for the very front and pretend to be the driver. The DLR and any bus tended to bring that knee jerk response out. Being sexy had its drawbacks. And I didn't know him well enough. I had a small pang for Domin8 but he was away for weeks on business and DS was here. And this promised to be fun.

The shuttle moved seamlessly round to the train station. Not run on magnetised rails anymore sadly but still fondly called by its original name by the locals.

"How was your flight?" I asked. Pretty sure he'd flirted with the air stewardesses on the way over. I could spot the two opposite eyeing him up appreciatively. The dark hair and dark stubble and expensive clothing working its magic. Probably more like £3k I mused if he'd gone for the higher end.

I liked the fact it was a little crowded, an excuse to get nearer him. His cologne did indeed smell rich, musky and expensive. He took care of himself, he'd hopefully take care of me.

"Not too bad," he replied bringing me back down to earth. "On time!" And his eyes flashed appreciatively.

Damn he was obviously up for this - should have got the taxi.

Good job I knew the nec well, sidestepping queues for the scalator and taking the well hidden lifts and marching purposefully past the exhibition halls and using the quicker outside path to the Hotel.

I'd ditched my Poundland clipboard en route and thanked the Lindy bop designers for the spacious hidden pockets they put in every dress. Hands free was best. I eyed up the faux marble flooring. Definitely best if you were liable to go arse over tit on a polished surface in high heels.

We approached the lobby and I gestured to the check in desk letting him walk forward first to the smiling receptionist.

"Right let's see, Mr Sabre," I thought. "Is the well-travelled businessman an act? Are you going to fluff this up or are you who you say you are?"

I watched interestedly.

By *isihartWoman  over a year ago

Around

My two favourite authors!! So excited

"Good morning...you have a King Suite in the name of Sabre?"

With a well-practised motion I placed my Amex and Hilton Honours cards on the desk

"Good morning, Mr Sabre. Mr Finegan from the Conrad Dublin has taken the liberty to request your room be upgraded. We have booked a Penthouse Suite for you, sir"

Good old David. I had coached his daughter on the Irish Fencing team and over the months become good friends...and he never failed to look after me when I travelled.

"Mr Finegan has also arranged a complimentary breakfast in our Spa restaurant for your collegue and yourself"

When CB had mentioned taking the Maglev it sounded like a baddie from an 80's Bond movie. Roger Moore was the spitting image of my father so I had a soft spot for him, but as I got older even I realised the later films were not great.

However, it did give me time to asses the lady I had been flirting with online for a good while;

She was fit....taut, in fact. Martial Arts? I had been around enough over the years to recognise the poise.

Inteligent? Certainly. It shone from her eyes when she smiled...but something else...a slight bratishness? Hmmm, not sure...there was a rebelious streak anyway.

As CB walked in front of me I took her in...dress fitted her perfectly. Inexpensive but nonchalently elegant. Heels and, as she turned in the carriage, a hint of lingerie....

CB smiled as she got a subtle hit of the Tom Ford cologne...she knows quality, that's evident.

I hated asking questions that I didn't know the answer to.

Would breakfast take the momentum away?

We were going to spend 24 hours together...running up to the room seemed premature and I wanted to see what made CB tick.

The hotel no doubt sold swimming costumes down in the Spa.

On balance...fuck it...I rolled the dice...

"Ms Bingly, I hope you packed a swimsuit...."

OK I was impressed. He'd got the loyalty cards and blagged an upgrade. Penthouse suite was a bit of a misnomer - but they were very nice with huge lounge (dining table for 10 and sofas), sumptuous bedroom and huge bathroom with double bath.

He twinkled at the lady behind the desk. He flirted with everyone, I suspect he didn't realise he was doing it half the time. She'd just mentioned breakfast and my stomach was growling at the thought of food. And then he mentioned swimsuits.

I smiled. I was carrying a phone, 3 credit cards, car keys and spare lippy. I liked travelling light and I only had til 3pm and even then I'd called in favours to get the kids picked up after school while I raced back. Obviously no swimsuit here. I mimed incredulity that my non existant suitcase had been nicked.

"I'll just have to buy one" I grinned. Though internally freaking out about my weekly budget a little. Never mind. I quite liked the idea of getting to ogle his body in advance.

"Did you say breakfast IN the spa?" I queried the receptionist, knowing it didn't have a cafe.

"Yes. They've set up a special table."

Oh. My. He was the real deal. I feigned nonchalance.

"How lovely," I beamed.

We crossed the foyer towards the spa. A glass octagonal dome let the light pour in to the pool with two walls of glass allowing a full view of inviting blue water.

He bought me a costume, nonchalantly adding it to his room tab. He didn't get a smile out of the surly pool staff but then that would have taken a miracle.

I changed quickly (joy to get that thong off!) and headed out pool side. I was first out and delighted to sit down and get to watch his approach. Delicious croissants sat on the table. I did hope he wouldn't spend too long hanging up his expensive clothes!

Dublin 13

The changing room was as you would expect from a Hotel Spa – nice, clean, spacious and forgettable.

I opened the locker and hung my jacket and stowed the laptop bag. Shoes and socks put away, and unbuttoned my shirt, silver cufflinks placed into the inside pocket of my jacket. The shirt was still crisp with a hint of cologne despite the journey and I hung it next to the jacket.

I unhooked the leather Hugo Boss belt, lowered my trousers, and felt my cock grow slightly in my shorts…Ms Bingley was certainly starting to have an effect on me, and I was excited about seeing her in the new swimming costume I had paid for.

I slipped-off my boxers and glanced at my naked body in the mirror. Trimmed where a man should trim. Some muscle definition, though admittedly not as much as when I was competing myself…still, pretty good.

My cock gave a little pulse as if to tell me to hurry up and get out there and I pulled my navy blue swimming trunks on. A towel over my shoulders I went out to where the table was set. Croissants, fruit, orange juice. I turned to the member of staff on the desk

“A bottle of champagne and an ice bucket, please….Piper-Heidsieck would be ideal”

CB looked great, lazily sitting at the table, a look of amused interest as she watched me approach. Fuck I should cut down on the rich food….this should be a Daniel Craig stepping out the sea moment and I wasn’t Daniel Craig. Still, the slight bulge in my trunks had certainly been noticed by CB if no one else and I was feeling good.

Very good.

As I walked over I checked-out CB….grey/blue eyes, shoulder length hair, a scattering of freckles or beauty spots over her shoulders that led the eye towards her….32c?.....cleavage. The light played on the water of the swimming pool, sending shimmers of light dancing over Caro’s body, catching the lighter streaks in her hair.

“you look great”

As I sat down I leaned forward, placed a hand on hers and slowly kissed her cheek.

“and you feel great to touch”

We both made a start on the breakfast as the Champagne arrived. CB grinned as the bubbles fizzed in her mouth “ Fuck this feels indulgent!” she said, promptly finishing the first glass.

After the early start the champagne hit the spot. We spoke about how funny and weird it was to meet a virtual stranger and be down to our swimming costumes within moments drinking champagne . She explained that she had to leave by 3

“we better drink up so you can still drive!” I replied. I checked my watch. 11.30. “let’s relax in the steam room….and then I’ll take you upstairs….”

Hmmm, he was taking an age. My phone on the table buzzed. Domin8! I always seemed to know when it was him WhatsApp ing me.

"Turned up?" a brief laconic statement as usual. I grinned.

"Yup" I messaged back.

"Walt?" came back the reply. I was getting used to military slang.

"Hmmm. Still not sure."

"Wet?" And straight to the point - just to wind me up I knew.

"Will be soon..." I couldn't resist typing back. Then photographed the empty pool and added 2 crying with laughter emoticons.

"Laters, hun" I added ironically.

"Enjoy."

I smiled. I knew my friend and lover had my back if anything went wrong...but he'd been pissing himself laughing if it didn't match up to his performance.

By *quirtyMcSquirtyWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Absolutely loving this xx

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Really good story

Ah there he was. I watched him saunter across, stopping to order champagne. I was more of a Veuve girl myself, the older vintages the better as I preferred the mellower notes. But these days, sans company expense account, it was a Christmas day treat only. Plus he looked quite pleased with his own extravagance.

"Fuck, this is indulgent!" I giggled. I couldn't help thinking about one of my old uni mates - now a merchant banker but who occasionally took me to lunch. Income disparity was solved by a deal where I paid for the food and he got the booze in. I think it was a nice novelty for him, going to Cafe Rouge with Tesco vouchers... It was certainly a novelty for the staff when he'd rock up with his own bottles but flash a corkage cash payment that had every waiter in the place fawning over us!

Last time I saw him he'd bitched about a friend who'd moaned the fizz he'd bought wasnt nice and d*unkenly demanded he get the next one up on the wine menu. Bit of a leap from 300 quid to 650 even for him. He made me laugh.

I couldn't bear to freeload, wasn't truly comfortable being bought stuff. But I figured it wasn't like I'd asked so I knocked DS's treat back appreciatively.

He was easy to chat to. Very easy on the eye. I took in strong arms and chest and noted the dark hair on his skin. So my type. So masculine. I regretted not dragging him upstairs immediately. Just as I was thinking this he was saying how unusual it was to be nearly naked so quickly with a stranger. I nodded in as serious agreement as I could muster, knowing a few Fab members would be doubled over in amusement reading that - especially Monster Load Returns.

He suggested the steam room. No damn way, I thought. No comb or brush on me, this hair wasn't getting wet yet. And I loved steam rooms but when Domin8 had taken me in one I'd found the restrictions of the swimming costume far too annoying. I smiled at the memory of the private wood I'd dragged him off to instead.

"I'd rather go in the jacuzzi" i suggested. I really was rather fond of bubbles. He was a total gentleman and demurred to my choice. Hmm less than an hour in his company and I was feeling very spoilt. I liked that he'd just kissed my cheek and not tried to feel me up in public.

But I thrilled as he placed his hand on my lower back to guide me over to the bubbling water.

Where would he sit? I wondered as I lowered myself down the steps. Ladies first with him of course. He sat respectfully near but not too close. I liked his lack of presumption. I liked being slowly seduced.

I raised my hands to the surface to feel the water playing with my palms. I felt sensual. I let my hands rub my shoulders and topped my head from side to side and stroked my neck with the tips of my fingers. The anticipation was delicious.

I'd clocked he was well endowed. Gorgeous arse on the man. In great shape for his age and that curly hair was crying out for me to run my fingers through it. I gazed at him in silence, teasing him a little to see how he'd cope with a gap in conversation.

He wasn't flustered and gazed back at me. I liked his self confidence. It turned me on. Enough was enough I decided.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me." I half commanded, half begged.

"Please." I added softly with a wink and quickly got out before he could respond.

I could hear him splashing about as I headed to the changing room.

"Meet you in the foyer" he called after me and I waved a hand in acknowledgement.

In the, thankfully empty, communal changing room I surveyed my newly purchased underwear. I gave the thong a malevolent glare, that thing belonged in the bin but I decided it could just go in my pocket along with its matching 34D bra. I wrestled the suspender belt back on and the seamed stockings. Hopefully he'd like these. I smoothed the dress down. If he'd not ripped that off me within 30 seconds of the hotel door closing I was going to be very disappointed. Very.

Lippy reapplied (Chanel - I didn't wear make up much but when I did I liked the good stuff, especially as my lovely mate who worked in the beauty industry got it for me cheap) I headed for the foyer.

He was waiting by the lift. Dashing, I thought. He's definitely very dashing.

Whilst we were in the jacuzzi I felt the bubbles and the champagne give me a sensual high. CB was just within reach – close-up her figure was a little more hourglass than I had appreciated earlier on…as she leaned forward, swirling the bubbles of the jacuzzi around, moved and bobbed tantalisingly. The beauty spot on her right breast guided my gaze lower. I felt my cock pulse and grow in my shorts.

I checked my watch – time was marching on – right – less dashing and more dash required.

Reading my mind…or frustrated with my slower pace….Caro leaned forward…..

“take me upstairs and fuck me………..please”

As CB got out of the jacuzzi she swayed her hips slightly. Now I was turned on, the erotic movement of her waist and buttocks mesmerising me for a second.

I snapped back into reality and bounded back to the changing room. Quickly drying off, I threw open the locker…Fuck the underwear, I thought, and quickly pulled up my trousers, pulled on the shirt, leaving the cuffs loose, and battled to put on my socks – a maddingly herculean task after being in a pool. Shoes on, jacket over my shirt…top two buttons undone. I grabbed my laptop bad and quickly checked inside. Condoms. Blindfold. Leather handcuffs. Bullet vibrator. Anal vibrator. We’ll see if all if any get used.

I stroked my hair roughly into place and snapped shut the leather bag. I called the lift and notice Caro just behind me. I looked into her eyes. They screamed desire. My pulse quickened.

As soon as the lift doors were closed I moved behind CB. Laptop bag dropped to the floor and I leaned down, kissing her neck. My hands moved around her waist and down the lines of her groin to the top of her thighs. I kissed behind her ear, then held her waist as she arched her back, grinding her arse against the bulge in my trousers.

Caro twisted around and just as her tongue entered my mouth the lift chimed….we had reached the Penthouse floor……our room was directly opposite the lift

Gosh. One sniff of sex being definitely on the cards and men were blind to anything. The little old lady in the corner of the lift looked a bit startled when DS threw his bag on the floor and startled nuzzling my neck. My initial look of anguished mortification in her direction melted away as she gave me the biggest grin and a cheesey thumbs up. I grinned back, grinding my arse into him as he hit a delightfully sensitive spot just under my hairline.

I thought he might have a heart attack if he realised the lift wasn't empty so I swung round quickly and eschewed my usual slow sensual kissing style for more of a smash and grab. As the lift pinged I turned him round and pushed him out bending down to grab his forgotten bag. The little old lady grinned again and waved.

He hadn't noticed. Mmm I liked the way he looked, tie gone, a tousled, less achingly smart look that turned me on. He drew out the key card. It didn't work. He tried again. The light resolutely stayed red. I bit my lip in amusement. A few more goes, and it obviously wasn't going to open.

I waited. He looked like he could be fiery in his photos. Was that passion or was I about to see him throw his toys out of the pram? I worked with kids who had no impulse control and whose lives were forever damaged by their genuine inability to control their temper because of brain damage. I had absolutely no time whatsoever for men who lost it - and gosh there were a lot of them on Fab.

He smiled ruefully.

"I'll just pop down to reception and sort this, sorry." he said.

Hurrah. He wasn't a tosser.

"No problem" I told him. "I'll wait here"

The lift door pinged and the same little old lady peered out looking surprised to see us.

"See you in a bit" I told him as he disappeared inside.

Almost immediately my phone buzzed

"Oiy Filth," said the message, "What u up 2?"

Monster Load Returns (MLR for short) had an uncanny knack of knowing when I was up to no good and regularly interrupted my sessions with Domin8.

"Shagging!" I typed back. "Busy!!"

"Lol. Join you?" came the response. He was irrepressible.

"No. Just met him." I replied

"Next time." And he disappeared again.

I eyed up the bag he'd left with me and it gave it an experimental shake. Too light for a laptop and it rattled. Hmmmm. I'd be disappointed if there was just an umbrella and some mints in there. Should I have a peak?

The lift pinged open saving me from my own curiosity and DS gave me an embarrassed grin.

"It seems there are two suites," he said, head inclining down the corridor a little.

I grinned at him. I liked how he was taking this in his stride.

"Shall we try the next one" he put his arm out and I linked my arm through his.

A few short steps took us to the next door - which flashed green as soon as they key was deployed. He held it open for me. (Loved his manners!) I walked in.

I turned to pick-up the laptop bag and found it at the feet of this old lady who had been in the corner of the lift the whole time whilst I was kissing Caro’s neckline.

Where did you come from? I thought…..we had got into the lift on the bottom floor…..

Whatever….I took out the key card and gave the door a try. Nothing. Fuck why does this always happen? Tried again. Cock throbbing, thrown off balance by the lady in the lift and the door not working, initial reaction was “kick the fucking door down”.

My temper was always just under the surface but years of competitive fencing had trained me to focus the anger into controlled action. A rueful smile.

“I’ll just pop down to reception and sort this….sorry”

I dropped the laptop bag against the wall of the corridor and called the lift. The doors opened to reveal the same lady inside.

……..?.......

“erm…..which floor are you getting out? I’m heading for reception”

“I don’t know really – I just like the music in the lift” she replied.

“I think you can download an hour of the stuff onto your phone if you like – listen to it in your room”

“but then I’d miss you snogging that girl, wouldn’t I?”

Stumped for the third time in three minutes, I couldn’t fault the logic.

“Sir, the card seems to be fine but I have reset it just in case….it was Suite #2 to the left that you tried wasn’t it? I could ask the concierge to help….”

Patronising @#/?$£^%%~ 

……….OK and breath……

“I’ll give it a go myself, thank you”

I jumped back into the lift

“still here?”

“oooooooo yes – you going to shag that nice girl?”

“If I ever get out of this lift, maybe” I replied.

The door opened and I saw CB putting down the laptop bag and switching off her phone. I knew she had a couple of friends that kept her entertained. A fit looking guy called Domin8 who seemed cool, and some lad called Monster Truck Battles or something who I wasn’t so sure about…seemed obsessed with grammatically dubious threesomes as far as I could make out…... I wondered which one had been texting her.

“It seems that there are two suites – ahem – shall we try the next one?”

I slipped the card into the door and a satisfying green light accompanied the door clicking open. I let Caro move into the spacious room first.

The room was set on the top floor at the corner of the building. Modern furnishings with a cream and burgundy colour scheme…..the bed was huge. A complimentary bottle of champagne nestled in an ice box on a glass table in the lounge area of the suite.

Closing the door behind me (the last thing we needed was the old lady making a reappearance – I’ve had threesomes in the past but she wasn’t top of my list of people to invite)

I threw the laptop bag onto one of the sofas….Caro looked at me expectedly.  

“Time to lose these clothes, I think”

I threw my jacket onto a chair and loosened another button from my shirt. Caro was skipping, kicking her heels off her feet, black stockinged feet in a half run towards the bedroom.

“Lift your arms above your head” I commanded

As she did so I snapped the handcuffs over her wrists.

“Now, Caro, I’m going to have you”

Amazing, I'm actually living this in my head reading it

Dublin 13

Hmm. I'd stopped just inside the door and done my signature move of pressing my back to the wall, expecting him to pounce. But he must have been distracted by the key mishap - as he strode straight past me to throw his jacket off and dump his bag.

Two more buttons undone from his shirt. Like a fabulous present half unwrapped. I'd intended to keep my shoes on. I hadn't killed my feet traipsing all the way from the airport to the Hilton to lose the leg lengthening benefit of them so early on. But if he was making himself comfortable then so was I. I kicked them off.

Definitely over 30 seconds now... I was almost disappointed. Not another guy where I had to take the lead surely. That's what I adored about Domin8, he was always in charge. (And MLR would be if I was ever brave enough to let him loose on me.)

He ordered me to put my hands up. Oooh. My interest level rose high again. Unusually for me I complied just to see what he'd planned. And he snapped handcuffs around my wrists.

Hmmm. I couldn't see how he was planning to get my dress off with my hands bound. And there sure as hell weren't any scissors coming near my favourite dress!

I gazed at him straight in the eyes and stood stock still. Let's see what your next move is Mr Sabre I thought. I was wet already, the mental foreplay turned me on as much as physical foreplay did for others.

Actually, I decided I couldn't be bothered to wait and I dropped my arms over his head and moved my hips close to his without breaking my gaze.

His hands circled my waist. I waited. I wanted to kiss him slowly this time, savour every moment. I let my eyes glance at his lips, and back to his eyes to show him what was on my mind. And again. I parted my lips a little and tilted my head on a slight angle. We'd danced around each other enough, I was locked in on the starting post.

His face bent down to mine and his lips were within millimetres of mine. I wanted him. I hope my eyes conveyed that. I held my breath.

Lips met. His hands grasping my body into his. It wasn't slow, he bore down on me, it felt like a calculated attack. A sense of power and tactics at play that I wasn't familiar with. His hands reached to my head and pulled my hair out of its messy bun. He obviously intended to defile me. I let my tongue attack his mouth as hungrily as his claimed mine.

Nice start. What next?

A phone rang breaking the spell. Well, it wasn't mine. I saw his brow crease in annoyance.

"Work?" I stated.

He nodded.

"No problem." I lifted my hands over his head and indicated my bound wrists. I was impressed as he simultaneously unlocked the handcuffs and began his call in a professionally reassuring voice.

I needed to distract myself or I'd soak up every detail of his call. Which would be unethical. I was vague on what exactly his business interests were and I preferred it that way.

I picked up my phone and pinged Domin8.

"Start at €750k...walkaway is €550...you know the rest...good man. Will call tomorrow".

I switched off the phone and looked back to Caro. 12.40. Plenty of time still.

She looked great in her black 50's style dress. Slightly flared at the hem. She was just finishing a text when walked over to her.

Enough preamble...I was hungry for CB.

My hand ran through my hair and I leant forward to kiss Caro. The weeks of build up and the morning half naked at the pool spilled over. With two hands i pulled her body towards mine and kissed her.

Like the controlled attacks on the fencing piste my mouth met hers...tongue entering her mouth.

Caro responded, her tongue dancing around mine, and I felt her resilience begin to submit.

My hands moved to her back searching for the zip. I pulled it down and lifted the dress off her.

She stood almost naked in the centre of the room, the skyline of Birmingham framing her through the window, her black stockings accentuating the shape of her legs.

We twisted around and I stood behind her, my hands moving up from her waist, over her stomach and over her breasts as I kissed her neck. My hand gently held her neck as my mouth sought out hers, the bulge in my trousers pressing against her arse.

I pulled my shirt over my head,

Then in a swift movement picked CB up. I walked to the bed and gently laid her down.

She stared up at me challengly, biting the side of her lip.

I undid the button of my trousers, lowered the zip, and lowered them.

As I stepped out of them my cock pulsed as it grew. Standing over Caro, looking at the length of her body my cock was solid.

"Open your legs, Caro"

I moved to her, now back in control. I kissed a beauty spot on her leg. Then kissed higher. And then, opening her legs slightly wider, my tongue tasted her cunt for the first time.

The small frustrations of the morning melted away. As I took control I felt my confidence building.

Caro arched her back as I kissed her legs, her thigh,. I gripped her arms, restraining them as my tongue moved over her pussy.

I hovered for a moment, breathing in her scent , the freckles on her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

I lowered my mouth slowly to her...and the tip of my tongue began to tease her clit.

Very gently. Teasing. I licked her...slowly.

As I licked , moving from one side of her clit to the other, sucking gently on it, I reached down...and switched on one of the vibrators...

There was a moment of sheer terror, when he picked me up, that he'd overeached himself - underestimated my weight and was about to throw his back out. A nightmare vision of having to explain things to smirking paramedics floated in front of my eyes.

Luckily he was obviously very fit as he didn't even drop me on the bed. I bit my lip - initially purely to stop myself from cracking up at the thought of their faces but then in quiet contemplation of the large hard cock he was presenting me with.

He gave me an order and I found myself obeying.

Being obedient brought its reward. My back arched as his tongue dove between my legs and showed him to be gifted in that area. Both in terms of hitting exactly the right spit and with a technique that made me groan aloud.

WhatsApp pinged me, it was C.B..

The usual message.. Want you.

I carried on with my coffee, contemplating going on going for a run or hitting the gym.

Then the phone pinged again...Metropole by the airport, room 341.

Well I'm at a loose end...few hours to kill..

Kneeling between Caro's legs I switched on the vibrator...the bullet gave a gentle hum and began to vibrate in my hand.

I placed it at the entrance of Caro's anus, the vibrations smoothly teasing with her arse.

I moved forward slightly and began to tease CB's slit with the tip of my index finger, the palm gently hovering above her mound.

Just inside, stroking upward in slow strokes, each one slightly deeper than the last until my finger was inside.

" come hither " I smiled.

With the rhythmic vibrations still teasing Caro's arse, I crooked my finger, moving in and out gently, seeking the special area of tender pleasure in Caro's cunt.

There it was. The tip of my finger found her G-spot.

I pressed harder with my palm and a second finger went in. Caro was wet. Her back arvhed and shed moaned in pleasure, her arse seeking out the source of the vibrations, looking to consumate her pleasure.

As I rubbed Caro's cunt, her chest reddened with pleasure.

I leant over, kissing each and every freckle and beauty spot on her chest and shoulders. Her nipples stood erect and hard.

I was in heaven.

I looked down, and my hand moved over Caro's hips, gently ciring the beauty spot that shone like a dark star to the side of her vagina.

I kissed Caro's nipple. Car moaned in pleasure.

My bare cock now teased Caro's cunt.

The tip just inside. I felt the vibrations from the bullet penetrate the tip if my cock through Caro's body, the toy still placed at the entrance of her arse.

I reached down and picked-up the toy. I moved it over Caro's nipples, the vibrations shooting over them. I moved down, mouth opening, kissing Caro...urgency rising.

My cock still just inside her, I moved the vibrator lower, teasing her clit and my cock simultaneously, gentle throbbing vibrations filling each of us with intense pleasure.

Passion overtook me. Switching off the toy I plunged my bare cock inside Caro. Two, three deep thrusts...her eyes lit up.

I pulled out

"I should get a condom"

Dublin 13

By *uriouscouplexxx500Couple  over a year ago

centre

Excellent

"You should...but don't...at least not yet" Caro replied.

I lay next to Caro, leaning on one arm, and delighted in her naked body alongside mine.

She kissed me deeply...great kisser..!

Her skin was a soft white.

I coukd have just gazed at her all afternoon...but she's an impatient brat and time was ticking....

I switched the vibrator back on.

"Lean back...close your eyes...enjoy"

I switched the toy to pulse slightly faster, the bullet sounding more urgent.

Up her thighs...the lines of her hips...then held in at the base of her slit. I could feel the warm wetness.

Her phone pinged. Well, I was in no position to.moan after work had called me on a day off.

I moved the vibrator gently up and down her slit, each time slightly deeper. Caro stretched with pleasure, the vibrations pulsing through her sex.

Then, gently, I placed the toy at the base of her clit...strong pulses assaulted her clitoris. I moved the toy very slightly up and down, intense pleasure building.

My cock was hard. Caro's moaning got loader. I kissed her deeply.

It was thrilling to experience something so new with someone so obviously aware of what they were doing and the effect it was having. I'd not had a vibrator used on me before and it was far, far better with someone else in charge than trying to manipulate it myself.

I'd thrown the bullet I'd bought away as it did nothing for me. Although it had put an enormous smile on the Ocado delivery man's face as he'd handed over the package along with my weekly shop...

I couldn't believe I was here with this suave, handsome stranger. And then my phone buzzed. Someone was ringing. I ignored it. This was too good to miss. Then the buzz of a text.

Ignore it, I thought. This was too pleasurable to be distracted. Another ping.

Right time to turn the thing off. I reached out to put it on airplane mode. And then saw the dreaded message.

Missed call from Holly Oak School.

And the text was from Ruth the school secretary who was a mate.

Shit. My youngest had been sick. Bollocks. Bollocks. Bollocks.

But duty called.

I apologised profusely to DS who was an absolute, understanding sweetheart. I felt a huge surge of affection for him. What a lovely guy. Often the good looking ones weren't this nice as people because they didn't have to be. I was deeply sorry to have messed up our meet like this

I really hoped he could find someone else to make use of this beautiful room with. Feeling dreadful and cursing real life for ruining such a wonderful experience, I threw my clothes on and raced away.

Dublin 13

» Add a new message to this topic