FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The lady in the big house

The lady in the big house

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hris toper OP   Man  over a year ago

roscommon sligo mayo

I work for a couple who own a huge house , I am a maintenance man .

Both are professionals, she is beautiful and a serious flirt . My story is an on going one as she changes from week to week , it all started when in the laundry room cleaning a blocked filter , on all fours looking under dryer I turned around to see black high heels , a beautiful leg , bare , as I looked up she brushed against me , my face was too close to her knee length skirt , I could smell her body , I could feel my stiffness , she dropped some laundry , I smiled up at her , she looked at the item between her feet , I looked to see her used panties, instant hard on , I looked up , she looked at me her eyes smiling, I picked them up and offered them to her , she smiled and said “keep them “ as she walked away she turned and winked , oh I shook , I went to bathroom and wrapping her panties around my hard cock pulled till I came thinking of that wink , I did not see her for a week when I did she was business like and asked me to check a light fitting in her walk in wardrobe....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Go on xx

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

What a start did you sniff them ?

roscommon sligo mayo

Standing on a steps I checked the bulb ,” Chris are u in wardrobe “ of course I am !!!! Yes I replied , “ok please don’t come out as I’m heading for a shower, u can leave when u hear on suite door close” . Cool . As I waited I could see above the door, I seen her slip off her top , standing in her bra I could see how firm she was , her beautiful brown skin , her cream bra , she removed it , as she did she turns to my direction , I knew she wanted me looking , my cock grew stiff , so stiff I had to take it out , as I stood there cock in hand she opened the wardrobe door

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Go on please do continue.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Crack on

roscommon sligo mayo

Smiling at me with those same winking eyes “I see u liked what I gave u” . She had only her heels on , she wanted to catch me , who wears heels to shower , yes I liked them u know I liked them , her body is beautiful so toned , I can see her pussy is smooth , making me harder . Taking my cock in hand she looks up at me as she Patsy her lips , let’s her mouth envelope my hard on . Oh fuck I fancy this woman she is so hot , my cock in her mouth , those eyes , please don’t stop I say , she has me pinned to the ladder , her hand rises up , she looks at me then slaps my ass hard , “bold boys should be punished, do u agree? “again a harder slap and repeating. Oh yes I say ,what happened next was new to me ..

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

swansea

And?

oh Christ

Finger up the arse

roscommon sligo mayo

Sucking me hard she suddenly withdrew off my throbbing cock , lifting her hand high she slapped my cock hard !!! I felt the pain travel down it’s shaft , into my balls . Taking it again she sucked softly now , my blood was shooting through my veins , I could feel it swell, trying hard not to cum, for I wanted more of her , I wanted her pussy , I like a teen came in her mouth , my knees shaking, it’s head now so sensitive, she licked her lips , looking at me she said “get Back to work bitch “

roscommon sligo mayo

Getting myself together I zipped up,letting my boxers soak up the enjoyment. As I was leaving she called out “put my panties into the basket” seeing her thong on floor I done as she told , taking them to my mouth first , I could taste her , “close the door on way out bitch “ . Is this what she wants ? Making me her bitch ?? .” Come see me tomorrow morning “

Loving this story definitely more please quickly

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

roscommon sligo mayo

Kurt , Amy’s husband met me on the stairs , “ she Is keeping u busy ? Chris , so I’m told “!. Ahh yes always something on I said , “or off “he replied , shit im wondering did she tell him about the panties , no way she is going to mention the bj , I’m safe I think , till tomorrow, still she is beautiful and I quite like the bitch thing . Why should I complain a beautiful woman who’s paying me just sucked me off , what a day ??

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to how this develops

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Excellent

More please

roscommon sligo mayo

Arriving home to my small apartment i always feel as if the whole world skrunk. Lucy my girlfriend wasn’t home yet , still horny after today’s adventure I sought out the laundry basket , Lucy’s panties were in it since this morning, holding them to my mouth I closed my eyes and took it in . Why is the think u can’t have the most important thing to have ??

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

roscommon sligo mayo

My cock is limp now, lying on one cheek of Lucy’s ass covered in her wetness and my cum ,I love the way she fucks like a rabbit until I cum , then stops still , not a word , will Amy be same ?? I don’t think so , I love her orders

roscommon sligo mayo

Need to get my cock out of my head and get to work . Enjoyed the ride love see u later .no reply !!!

roscommon sligo mayo

Maintenance is about keeping urself busy , look like you busy and they think you are . A note on my work bench , Chris , whirring noise in attic , can you have a look . Kurt

Nice guy he is but easy life everything handed to him , dad a big mover in city , Kurt works for him . Am sure Amy was handed to him also , guys like him don’t have to work hard at attracting women , one visit to her legal practice was probably enough for at lease a date . Still jealous guys catch flies they say .

As I opened attic door I could hear noise in the gym room , both work out before work, normally gone when I arrive , seen her knickers on floor many a time .

Sounds like someone is having a good work out , moving closer to door it’s ajar , I can hear her saying “suck me bitch lick me harder “ a new guy ?

Fuck I love her voice !! So proper , looking in I see Kurt on knees , she on bench press , both legs tied to place that holds weights , legs up , open wide his head buried in her , “ lick me harder bitch“ she says .

Fuck my cock is in my hand , how did that happen! He is eating her hard she is holding his head down , her hand free her legs tied wide open , fuck she is hot ! I am so hard for her would love to swop places , as he stands up I see his cock hang down , she picks it up and slaps down hard ! “ harder I said , do what I say bitch “ he winces then says sorry mistress and returning to his duty , as she twists to revive him she looks my way , fuck has she seen me ? I back away and return to attic door .

Twenty minutes later Kurt shouts up , “I see u got my note , noise in area over the spare room , talk later “.

Sure I reply,

He’s gone where is Amy ? Two bitches she wants ??

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

A novel idea, very original

Great stuff

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

She's in charge - she'll have as many bitches as she likes!

More

roscommon sligo mayo

Amy came into them attic not making much noise , she was on top of me before I knew it ??I wish !

“U were up early this morning “ I smiles thinking of Lucy’s wet pussy, yes I replied early bird and all that .

“I seen ur shadow outside door looking at us “ I wasn’t looking I said I just went to the noise .

“It’s ok Kurt wanted u to see us , it gives him a rise “ not knowing what to say I said ok .

“He wants met to train you , if you interested?”

roscommon sligo mayo

Hi I apologise for the grammar and spelling, I type as I think and don’t proofread.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Yum

Is this true

Barnsley

swansea

Grammar is 100% this story is fantastic definitely more please quickly

roscommon sligo mayo

Parts are true and some given by women and cpls about their wants , needs and fantasy

roscommon sligo mayo

Train me ? , keep going.

“Yes train you , we both want to step outside the box , bring another into the box if u will”. Laughing as she spoke .

“ Are u interested in becoming part of our play “ yes yes yes my cock was saying .

You are beautiful I will do what ever it takes to get inside you I said as I reached out to touch her hand .She hit my hand away hard , bones are sore when they hit , she had long fingers with beautiful polished fingernails. “Don’t touch don’t u ever fucking touch me without been directed to “.

I’m sorry , “don’t be , just do as I say when I say it , ok “ .

Yes I replied, fuck this I’m like a kid beside her . “Ok , get on ur knees , we will see” . As I knelt down she moved to open her jeans , “will u lick it for me ? “ yes I replied , “ will u lick what I give up to lick ?”. Yes yes please , she opened her jeans to reveal her black lace panties, her beautiful skin glowing. I could feel my cock swell , my lips were dry as I licked them , she bent over exposing her ass to my face moving back on to me . “Lick me bitch “. I could smell her as I let my lips kiss between her cheeks ,

By *reenfrogoMan  over a year ago

nearby

roscommon sligo mayo

Her ass is in my mouth !!! Fuck I am so hard for her ,she is moving back on to me as I lick her asshole , trying to push my tongue into her , “eat me bitch “ I’m eating , I’m eating , love this I love this , licking her ass is so hot ,

cheshire/Preston

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Got any jobs.

roscommon sligo mayo

She tastes so good , even when I get my tongue into her ass , I lick her up her fold , smelling her , kissing and licking her , “lick me bitch “ I love licking her hole , it’s so hot , she stands up puts her pussy to my face and says “ sniff me but don’t touch . U liked sniffing my panties ? Didn’t u “ yes I replied , yes I loved it . “ then sniff me “ .

I moved towards her pussy , my cock throbbing and I sniffed her , it was hard not to lick it , but so erotic

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

roscommon sligo mayo

She pulled away , fixed up her jeans , “good boy I like a man who knows I’m the boss “.i asked her if Kurt set me up ?, sending me to attic when he knew I would hear you both fucking .

“Yes I told him about u and my panties, he wants me get you ready to join us swinging “.

I don’t know about that I said , you are beautiful, yes I want you but swinging with your husband is something else . Why me ? What do I have to do ? . “Learn how we like it , do as I want and u will be fine , you might also keep your job “,smiling as she walked away .

Who’s the bitch now I thought!!!

Still I won’t stop until I fuck her good , so yes I will play along.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

roscommon sligo mayo

Lucy is Lucy , beautiful breasts and hips milky white , loves 2glasses of wine then sex , I love her body so warm and inviting , she eats it , sucks it , takes it then asleep cum running down her legs , to get a bit More from her I go down in her after sex . She is not there but will open up , she gets wet , really wet , like steam room wet , her Pussy streams cum , I love tasting the mix of us , I wonder will amy pussy stream .

Please more

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

swansea

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Dublin 13

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

roscommon sligo mayo

Still tastes like Lucy , on way to work , driving gives time to ponder , “teach me “ for them both . Their way of sex , mind u I would get entry into those party’s they have . Something nice about fucking the bosses wife , tho she is bossing me , still she didn’t look to bossy with my long cock in her mouth . If only all work was as good as that , I want so much to dominate her pussy with my cock, let Kurt taste my cum off his wife’s pussy . Pulling up to parking area both are beside the garage .

roscommon sligo mayo

“Can u please help us out Chris ? Kurts sister is having trouble with a neighbour who has a telescope “. Ok how can I help ? A fucking telescope, bring it back to curry’s ! I thought .

“Hop in we are going over there now “ .

They chatted away in front , a lot of room in new Range Rover, as I was to find out soon , but that’s for another day.

Helen is cute , “ this is Chris our guy I was talking about “ hi Chris , hi Helen how can I help ? . The guy across the field has a telescope and it points this way too often if u know what I mean !

Oh ok , well it’s make fence higher or move , laughing as I spoke . Can u arrange the fence thing Helen said , sure I’ll just measure it . Kurt stayed in rover , the girls went inside for coffee and I got on with it , going with line of sight an extra 400 mm will make him see only roof I think . Passing the kitchen window I see the girls kissing , Amy is fingering Helen , both obviously to me . Fuck the sight of those two women wrapped into each other is such a horn giver , the dirty bitch the hubby’s sister !!!

dudley

roscommon sligo mayo

Fuck I want to be in those knickers with her , my cock is killing me looking at them , she takes out her fingers and both suck them as they kiss , wow I want that woman

swansea

roscommon sligo mayo

The trip back was the same , they chatted cool as a breeze she was , after fingering his sister !! . I’m in the back like a spare prick !!! Yes that’s it I’m her spare prick !! I can nearly smell Helen off her , boy I want her pussy on my cock .

Lucy is going to get fucked hard tonight !

Dublin 13

roscommon sligo mayo

Driving home I feel as if that fence thing is an introduction to something .

Why would the guy be watching?

Is Helen a a late night stripper ? That’s what drapes are for !

The bbq and patio gets some use going by white plastic chairs and glitter on ground .

Helen lives alone , I’m going back tomorrow to raise her fence , I’d love to raise her shirt , put my cock where Amy put her fingers , fuck his sister and his wife , poor Kurt . Still he looks like he’s not at all bothered who fucks who in his family .

Lucy is home as I pull up , hi hunny I say , I want ur ass tonight open the wine ??

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

roscommon sligo mayo

Lucy loves a quickie, seeing her in the kitchen was too much , my arms around her hips pulling her on to me.

Kissing her from behind is her soft spot , my hand slides down the front of her pants , feeling that wee bush , the wet bit makes me prod her . Fingers in her , she is squeezing my balls hard , I take a finger and slip it into her mouth , lick it I say .

Thinking of Helen I force her pants down as she sucks herself off my finger . My cock glides into her hot wet pussy , her back arch’s to accept its length, fuck I love fucking her, she moans oh babe “fuck me” I bang into her as hard as I can , she stiffens up and stops moving with me , she is coming and wants to feel herself cum , I move faster in and out as far as I can , oh I love her pussy on me , her wetness hits my balls ! Instant exploding cock . She bends fully over worktop , I hold it hard in her , letting every drop flow into her , then hitting the tiles wit my knees I clean up our mess .

roscommon sligo mayo

[Removed by poster at 30/10/19 21:23:36]

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Omg holy fuck that so fucking horny

roscommon sligo mayo

Our mess is tasty , her sweat is so fine like mist on a grape , her pussy is sticky and hot , my cum has mixed with hers, wow it tastes like sex , I love how she spreads for me ,up on her tip toes as if I’m lifting her with my greedy tongue.

roscommon sligo mayo

Lucy is fast asleep beside me, her skin is so soft and sweet smelling. There is no way she will entertain me at this time , so I just rub my cock between her cheeks , her pussy is beautiful to feel it as I slip into it never ceases to pleasure me .

Perhaps wanking on her as she sleeps is wrong ?

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

wombourne

This is great.

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Great story more please

roscommon sligo mayo

On way to work, not in great form for some reason , “go and fix fence today , we have a bbq sat night “. I like a hi and a please , would never have made a soldier.so she can stick the bitch bit today , fuck her and her hot cunt sister in law !

Aberdare

Thurles

cheshire/Preston

Dublin 13

Barnsley

By *ssex 2204Man  over a year ago

billericay

Wow I cant wait to read the rest of this story so many potential scenarios could happen

keep going

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story. Looking forward to more.

swansea

roscommon sligo mayo

I’m starting to get picture, the guy can see fight into her lounge , all her patio area . Well in a few hrs he’s back watching sky .

“Hi Chris Amy says ,I see u on the ball early , perhaps join us for coffee later ? Looks like I’ll have to wake up sleeping beauty “ .

Off she gos , has her own key !! I bet she is going to eat her pussy awake , fuck this job will kill me !!

Am I lucky????

roscommon sligo mayo

Thinking about both of them fucking , so horny again !

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Dublin 13

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Following closely

cheshire/Preston

roscommon sligo mayo

Chris Helen said , “ coffees up , come in “ .

Have to say I was shaking going into kitchen, “ sugar “ I’m cool thanks .

“ I will be happy when jobs done , can’t stand that prick watching me “ .

“So , Amy says ur her go to guy “. Yes I try to do a good job . “ so I’m told would u like to work on this for me ?”.

She had a wrap around shirt on , pulling one side she exposed her beautiful shaven pussy , I stood looking at her like I was nailed to floor .

Dublin 13

roscommon sligo mayo

She lay Back on the couch , showing everything she has , “eat me “ fuck I couldn’t get down quickly enough . Her scent was so erotic, I licked up her lips, oh it tastes so hot .

As she spread , I went deeper inside her covering my mouth in her wet sex . She moaned as she rubbed her clit , “lick me” pushed her finger aside I sucked her into my mouth.

She pulled my hair on both sides forcing more pressure on her clit , movement is smooth as she arches her hips up and down using me .

I slid a hand under her ass , she moaned “ more “ using her wetness I put pressure on her asshole “ more “ she was opening her ass for me as she arched , my cock is huge , getting sore as it swelled against my zip . Fuck I want to ride this pussy , just then Amy entered the kitchen, wearing heels and stockings.

“ I see u using my bitch “.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

roscommon sligo mayo

“Stay right where u are she says. Mounting hanna as a jockey would , she started kissing her slowly , she moves her ass back down on to my face !!!

“Lick us both bitch “,

Fuck she is open and wet, I stick my nose into her open pussy , my tongue licking her moist pussy . My thumb entered Hannah’s ass to which she accepted, oh fuck I am licking both pussys and fingering her ass . My cock is huge

Dublin 13

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

roscommon sligo mayo

Unable to control it , I unzip and released the monster , it sprang out, wetting it with saliva I bored it into Amy’s Pussy , ooh ooh as I filled her with my meat , “fuck me bitch”.

Oh I will fuck you hard I reply, in and out like a cu cu clock or should I say cock ?

Hannah’s hand gets between us , pulling me out of one wet pussy and into another !! Fucking bitches are eating each other’s faces , cock in both mixing their sex . Fuck I love my job two asses under me .

roscommon sligo mayo

It seemed like hours fucking them both, never had two pussies so close to each other , like awesome sex .

I pulled out of Amy and squirted my massive hot load over them both .

Leave now Amy said , who cares, I thought , as I left I looked back to see them 69 my cum off each other .

Fencing !!!

Aberdare

roscommon sligo mayo

I’m off Chris , Amy said about an hour later , see u at home , I wish !

Handy guy to have around hanna says , that will keep the prying eyes out , looking at the taller fence .She placed her hand on my shoulder and kissed me sucking on my bottom lip, “enjoyed having you around today , Kurt and Amy are coming around for bbq sat , hope u come with them , mums the word , ok “.

Yes mums the word

Aberdare

roscommon sligo mayo

On the way home I’m thinking I’ve hit sex gold here , wow.

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

cheshire/Preston

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Great story

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story please keep it going

roscommon sligo mayo

Lucy is not in the mood , great as im still at work, if u know what I mean .

I can’t help but think how kurt is going to fit in here . Roll on sat an see what happens I suppose.

roscommon sligo mayo

Woke up this morning hard as a hammer , yesterday was fantastic, to hot beautiful women stuck in each other , me banging them both .

My thumb up Hannah’s ass was unreal , I want her alone , want to fuck her mouth then her ass , I know she will take it , when my thumb went in she moaned with delight , so erotic been inside her ass while licking her pussy . Sliding my hand down my jeans I feel my cock swollen , thinking of her ass I stroke it slow , wetting it’s head with my spit it feels good . My other hand is between my legs rubbing between balls , over and back. I can feel my tubes harden my male clit , pulling harder I feel her ass , taste her pussy , ooh fuck I’m so horny , my cock is so hard , short hard shunts rather than long strokes is my thing , make my cock head swell till it gos dark purple , liking my lips thinking of her sex I pull harder and shorter shunts , oh I love the feeling as my load shoots , first it’s relieved then it’s sore as second load comes , it’s spitting cum harder than I have ever cum , can’t wait to fuck Hannah’s ass !!

roscommon sligo mayo

I’m thinking of telling Lucy about what’s happened lately at work .

She is no prune , perhaps it might turn her on , I’d love to see Lucy and Hannah fuck each other ,bbq Saturday she might go .

What’s ur opinion? Tell or don’t ?

Pm please

Aberdare

port talbot

best story on here mmmm

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Nice story

Very well written..a bit confusing some times..

And the end Helen becomes Hannah?

Keep going, nice

roscommon sligo mayo

True I should proof read , still only write when horny , Amy calls her Helen , Kurt calls her hanna , Chris get mixed up ??

Dublin 13

roscommon sligo mayo

Hi Chris Amy says , have u seen Helen , I say , u mean hanna as Kurt calls her , yes she went for a shower with bobby Ewing ??” we shall call her Helen in future, never mind what Kurt says , I don’t “ yes boss was my reply . “Call to see me later at the office , I my have some work there for you , say 2 , dress smart “. Cheeky snob I think , yes boss I reply.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

dudley

roscommon sligo mayo

In her waiting room, thinking like Tony soprano, he fancied the professional in the dress suit too .

The buzzer said free now Chris , let yourself in . Opening her door I see her on her desk !!

Black bra , stockings and heels nothing else , her skirt and white top folded on her chair .

“Helen tells me u gave her a nice surprise when I was on top , are u fucking other women behind my back ?” Smiling and licking her rouge lips ??.

“Get to work “

I placed a foot on each shoulder, kissing her ankles , rubbing her long stockings clad legs . My fingers teasing her pussy lips , as she opened up I slapped her pussy softly, “oh yes slap me “ again I tease , her pussy responds , then a slap ,I push one finger in , she moans , two fingers makes her open up , I can taste her from here her sensual odour is strong , twisting my fingers I let more enter, her knees touch .

Now I have my hand in her moving in and out slow , sticky , my fingers are pointed like a spear , she is moaning loudly ,

Mine now I think , in out twisting into her my hand covered in her sex .

Taking it out I slide in my cock into it pulling her hips on to me , she slides on the table easy ,on to my cock I get my full length up in her , still holding her legs I put them both on one shoulder, putting my wet fingers into her open mouth , she licks her self off me .

My cock is pumped full, sore with pressure on it , love fucking pussy that loves fucking !!! “Fuck me bitch “ Amy is such a horny woman , I feel her wetness all over me

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

dudley

roscommon sligo mayo

Pumping her hard , boy she loves it , her Pussy shutters or pulses gripping me tight then let’s go , Amy obviously knows how to do pelvic exercise. “Cum in me , then clean it up “.

I know can’t hold back thrusting hard as I can I explode inside her , feeling it she closes her eyes and smiles. Her legs rest on my back as I lick her out , she moves with me , licking and sucking her I am getting hard again .

“Am I clean “ yes boss I reply . Then I stand up and let her do the same , turning over on desk she say lick it for me , her ass perched in the air , I rub my hand s on her cheeks and rim her perfect bum . Her phone rings ! She answered it! Hi Kurt she says, just finished lunch will see u later as I’m busy with a client . So she don’t share everything with him , secrets are so sexy .

Aberdare

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oulder cMan  over a year ago

County Durham,

Horny

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

port talbot

dudley

peterborough

Thurles

Dublin 13

By *arry4466Man  over a year ago

llandrindod

Great

cheshire/Preston

roscommon sligo mayo

Rimming her is hot , she enjoys every bit , loves the attention I’m giving her .

“Finger me “ fuck me yes . “Open top drawer “ inside is a black dildo and lube . “Give it to me bitch “.

A squirt of lube and I let my thumb loose on her ass,she is moaning with little ahh and ooh sounds .

My thumb is probing her ass , making round movements, it plops in and out .

“Fuck me now “ lubing the dildo I dab at her , oh so slow , as the head enters she screams “ fuck me “.

It looks so hot her ass wrapped around it , I slide in in deeper , she moans , deeper ,slow but using force .

“Faster bitch “ ok , I will fuck u harder , moving hard and fast her ass starts to wiggle , pounding her ass now ! As Fast as I jerk off , she is fantastic ride wow . I love how she loves it ,

“Out now , lick it” he who must obey pulled it out , rubbed the lube away and kissed her ass. Kissing, sucking, licking her ass as she moans .

Then she stops , and lies there , “ clean me and go” I lick her dry as best I can , then stand up , tempted to fuck her ass with my cock , she says now leave . Sure .

roscommon sligo mayo

Shall I invite Lucy to bbq ??

roscommon sligo mayo

Going home all smiles , what a day ??

Lucy is hot for cock , Helen is same and Amy is the boss , lucky lucky lucky me ??

I have a feeling the bbq will be a free for all , Lucy may not go for it .

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Still enjoying this story.

Dublin 13

Fantastic stuff!

dudley

Torbaydos

Keep it cummin, so enjoyable

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Keep going

cheshire/Preston

port talbot

Cant wait to see what meat is in the burgers and what is the meaning is of a hot dog loving this

roscommon sligo mayo

Phone call from Amy ! Seems I’m working at this bbq , a waiter type she described my role as !! Well that rules Lucy out , still I know it’s going to be an interesting night with interesting people , I might make a few contacts perhaps get more “work “ from it .

Finishing up early today , haircut , trim a good sauna will get me looking good .

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Gr8 story

cheshire/Preston

peterborough

Dublin 13

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

roscommon sligo mayo

The big day , “call to helens about 4 Chris “ yes boss .i arrive at three , guess what ? Just Helen alone . Hi Chris she says wry smile on her puss , I guess , after a guy fingers ur ass you give him that look , i nearly blushed .

The steak hut is coming at 4 they may need a hand set up she says , fancy a coffee? .

Now I have been here before, yes please

Dublin 13

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Torbaydos