FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Master rules

Master rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meeting my master for the first time was Intriguing he had told me before the session what sort of things he had things I had always wanted. I had never before been restrained or any form of proper force. At this point I didn’t realise I was going to be owned by him as his slut.

We met and went to his house nothing out of the ordinary, I did my best to relax. He undressed me and kissed me nice and slowly then he requested I lay down and close my eyes. Which I did I felt instantly my trust in him. The next feeling was that of ice on my nipples it felt good followed by the pinch of a clamp on each nipple, the sensation was amazing. I then felt the same cold sensation on my pussy oh my that was different but I felt myself letting go. I was then blindfolded and moved up onto my hands and knees at which point I was bound in restraints and an O ring gag placed in my mouth, the feeling was amazing giving up control. Taking away just one sense of sight is amazing. I felt alive, he then made me take his cock in my mouth as I could not resist. I had never been so open or vulnerable but that was what felt hot. He proceeded to tell me that he was going to give me my present. Making me take five balls in my pussy and his cock whilst they were in there. I never thought I would ever take anything in my pussy other than cock. It felt amazing having a full pussy tbh. What I didn’t realise at the time was my new master had given me three loads of his cum. He took it easy on me for my first time x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

After my first session with master which I found So eye opening, we conversed and I agreed to give myself to my master and allow him sexual control of me. I had many questions as anyone new to the life would but all I was told is this will open my eyes to a different world sexually. I had many requests from my master, pussy stretching taking things in my pussy, however I was told I needed to meet more people. This included experiencing women which I am yet to do. He requested I give and receive oral which I am willing to do. This was so that I could explore different types of men women and sex, also to be open to new things. I was asked to take as much cock as I could. Ensuring that master knew about every session I had I tried my best to achieve this. I found another Dom style person to whom I was told to obey their every wish which I did and I found myself doing different things I never thought I would. I was at their mercy but I loved every bit. But all I wanted to do was please my master and in the process I learnt more about myself

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Good start. Looking forward to hearing more

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

It's such a wonderful feeling giving yourself fully to another petson

I have had to wait for my masters attention since. I worked hard to do all that was remotely asked of me. The main thing that he has requested is that I stretch my pussy for him. I am a tight pussy and there are so many boundaries that he wants to break with me, which I am willing to do. However I questioned my master over something which I was made to regret I was ignored and blocked for a few days by my master knowing how much I hate ignorance. It took me right back to square one I had to now re earn my next session. However this time I would be pushed and punished for my disobedience no slut likes to be punished especially being to new with my master this would take me right out of my comfort zone. I was told my safe word would be taken away and I am to take what I am given. I do not relish this thought but I have written a story about what is to possibly happen this will follow.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Looking forward to next instalment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great read so far x

So jealous...…………….i'd love a master/mistress or couple to train me and use and abuse me.xxx

By *avingfun2015Man  over a year ago

coventry

Me 2

By *punkrodMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Perfect lil Cov cockslut. Keep taking that cock n milking that cum for him.

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

love to meet a couple,master or mistress to train me for there use and abuse.but hey fantasy a great thing

Goin to masters house knowing you are being punished is a scary but sexy thought. I arrive and I am immediately requested not to speak and the ring is placed knowing I hate it for long periods. I am taken to be restrained he proceeded to tie me up tighter then before placed my blindfold on and headphones this time I am then left waiting. I am fully at his mercy. I am so excited with anticipation I feel my pussy twinge and wet. The first thing I feel is cold as he places ice on my nipples the sensation is amazing he then clamps them both hard I wince as I feel the mixed sensation on pleasure and pain. I am dribbling at this point from the ring in my mouth my pussy is open to the air, but he does not touch me there, he pulls the clamps on my nipples hard the pleasure and and pain is immense but also so good. Feelin so vulnerable suddenly he rams his Cock in my mouth so hard all the way down my throat continuing to push as far down he can trying to move but can’t I just have to take it I feel myself gaggin hard just wanting to throw up but he continues his assault on my face only withdrawing for a few seconds to catch my breath. Having my senses taken away I have no track of time he holds me there for what feels like a lifetime I am literally gasping for air as he shoots a load down my throat I am literally choking on his cum. I can’t hear anything so I hope he is pleased. Still restrained hearing nothing I await his touch my skin tingling. I feel him stroke gently down my back with the whip this I know is gonna hurt. I feel the force of the first strike I cry out as I get another and another. Deserving each lash, it stops and I feel his hand rubbing gently over the site of my pain wincing a little still.

I then feel cold on my Pussy as he places ice on and inside me I buck at the sensation but he holds it there. I next feel him rubbing my pussy with something followed by another cold sensation as he inserts the speculum in my pussy. I feel him begin to open my pussy not sure what the feeling is my pussy has never been so stretched before so open.

By *punkrodMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Open your hole up and use you - you know you wanna you lil fucktoy!!

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story, can't wait to hear what happens next... X

By *un bbw loverMan  over a year ago

coventry

good story telling this you have been a very bad girl.

I try to speak but by now my jaw aches from the ring in my mouth I decide against it as I don’t want another lashing. My pussy I’d now so open I feel master rub inside my pussy gently this time the sensation is intense something I have never felt before. My pussy is throbbing against the speculum, the sensation stops the next thing I feel is my vibrator going in my pussy I’m rigid with anxiety and anticipation as I already know it will be too much to take directly on my g spot but master turn it on anyway I cry out as it really is too much but he does not stop I am literally shaking as the sensation is overwhelming I have never had anything like it I literally shout as I cum so hard and it becomes way too much master knows this but leaves it for a few seconds more then stops. I am knelt there literally shaking master does not let me rest he makes me take him straight away with the speculum still in place hitting my cervix as he does I am spent and take what he gives me but I know he is not done yet.

You are very lucky to meet such a master - look forward to reading more x

Thank you hunny I do feel very lucky to have met master

By *ove-to-lick-pussyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

So horny you sound a perfect sub slut for your master.. I would love such a sexy sub slut like you and am here if needed

With the speculum in place I feel him open Me up further this is a mix of pleasure and pain. In my head I begin to wonder why he want me open more. I feel him rubbing my pussy master enters his in fingers with my pussy so open I am overwhelmed by every touch, it becomes clear why master wanted me more open. It starts with the feel of his fingers in my pussy slowly one at a time, I as so open he rubbing the entrance to my cervix with each one. I then feel the speculum removed slowly knowing I will still feel so open. Master begins again rubbing my pussy with my juice and lube, it dawns on me he plans to get his entire hand in my pussy as I feel his fingers begin to work my pussy. The sensation of allowing the fist into me is amazing making me feel full again. My pussy lips envelop masters hand inside he does not move much just gently but on my I love the feeling. Master begins to move faster and fuck me with his fist it hits all the right places and I cum over him again in no time at all but master continues through my orgasm I am literally drained by now. I fell my pussy become empty again only to be filled with masters cock he fucks me so hard withdraws opens my ass Cheeks enters shallow and Cums in my ass.

Glad those of you who have read like it x bear with be next section on its way

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Brilliant, love the description and the drip-feeding style of the story. Can't wait for the next section xxx

Feeling the cum coming out of my ass I feel master taking off my ass next I know he has put it on my tongue so dirty taking cum from my ass. Master also placed his Cock in my mouth to clean him up. I so did not want too I move my head he slaps my face and demands I hold still I do as am told as I do not want any more lashes. Master has a fast recovery I feel him getting hard in my mouth again as I clean his Cock. He withdraws and has decided I get two more lashes for moving god they stung they were harder than before I swear. Still pussy in the air he pulls a head phone off and whispers the next is gonna hurt. I immediately tense with anxiety and I feel something cold and hard on my pussy just tapping, next I feel is a smack on my pussy quite hard oh my god that hurt, it was followed by another I have tears steaming down as the pain is so much.

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hope your all enjoying it

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

wow this is so stimulating what a fantastic guy master is

Darlington

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

I have never felt pain like it my Pussy is throbbing and aching with pain. I feel another hit and another I could swear it was harder than the last. The hits stop the next I feel Ice again to cool my aching pussy, the tears still streaming from the pain. Master gently rubs my pussy I still can’t speak my jaw is now aching so badly from my gag. However this does not bother master as my mouth gets another blast of fucking so hard he leaves it in so I can’t breathe trying to push past down into my throat again. Being a repeater master makes me literally gag on his cum as it hits the back of my throat. I could swear I was gonna throw up if he hadn’t moved it when he did.

By *ov1978Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Loving this.. keep it cumming !!

Dublin 13

Next part soon

Love this

Darlington

Kneeling there gasping for breath with cum and spit running down my face master removes the gag the my jaw feels almost locked in place. But I am grateful for the reprieve. I feel him again around by my pussy which he decides to fill with balls one by one in my Pussy which is soaked with our cum he continues past 5 oh my I’m so full. He follows by putting his cock in to and fucking me with them in he pulls my hair to force himself in me he stops and does the one thing I said never do he uses our juices and lubes my ass he then enters it slowly and then fucks my ass with my pussy do full I just want to cum. He continues with my ass and gets a little tougher on me I know he’s gonna cum deep in my ass he rubs my clit I’m so ready to cum I beg him he tells me cum as I cum so hard the force of my orgasm makes him unload in my ass. Oh my what an orgasm I was shaking he removes himself from my ass gives himself a second I am then released and we lay together as I am so spent and used we fall asleep.

I hope u enjoyed

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Amazing

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london