FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fire station sex

Fire station sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My legs a little weak after the explosion between my legs still mange to hold me as I stand up but before I can reach for him he grabs my arms and turns me quickly to face the window.

I feel his hand on my back pushing me down and now a sharp slap against my arse. He frantically reaches into his boxers and pulls out his cock. He moved it over my wetness and before I can prepare myself he slams it deep inside me. He’s huge, pictures did not do him justice. I can feel him fill me. Grabbing my waist he pumps himself in and out of me fucking me hard.

He reaches forward and grabs the lead pulling it backwards with just the right amount of pressure. My hands are now holding onto the window frame as he forcefully fucks me now. I smile a little thinking about the neighbors getting an eye full. He continues to fuck me hard and I can tell by his breathing he’s almost there. As he pumps himself deep inside me I spot a flash of light down the street and realize it’s the fire engine returning to base. They’re coming back J

I manage to say in between thrusts, and just as the engine pulls into the station he finally lets go and comes for me pumping his seed deep inside me.

He pulls out of me and turns me around. He’s still hard as I squat down and take him in my mouth. Cleaning our juices from his thick cock. His hands run through my hair and cup my face, as I look up at him still with his cock in my mouth!

I have to go but I’ll be back for more

Keep yourself entertained.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hirk999Man  over a year ago

oswestry

been there done that maybe like to do it again ... I have the station key !!!!

He was gone only for 20 minutes. She could hear people moving around downstairs. While he had gone she had used the time and freshen herself up!

She now lay on his bed, dangerous as if he opened it with and someone was close by they’d most certainly catch an eyeful of her.

She lay on the bed and took a quick Snapchat of her pinching her nipples and sent it to him saying

I’m waiting.

Minutes later he arrived at the door, he opened it and as he was about to close it she could see a tall blond guy pass by and look into the room, a slightly confused expression crossed his face as the door closed firmly.

J walked over to the bed and took the leash still attached to the collar in his hand! Stand up he instructed me. As I stood he sat on the bed still holding the leash.

He sat there looking me up and down, saying nothing. He raised his head to meet my eyes, staring at me I begin to feel a little nervous!

You did all this for me? He asks me in his thick London accent

I don’t say anything just nod! His right hand passes the leash to his left and then he reaches out and runs his hand up my leg. Stopping at the suspenders to give them a little snap. His hand moves further up my body to my bra. Sliding his fingers inside the cup to tease my nipples

My head falls back and I let out a small moan!

He turns me around so my ass is level with his face. I’m not sure what I should do.

He leans over and pulls the office chair that’s tucked into the desk over towards me. Hold onto the back of this he instructs me

Lean over! I do this and know that now my ass is cocked right in front of him. I feel both his hands move my g string down my legs. I step out from it before he asks.I can feel his hands working my ass cheeks in circular motions. Opening briefly to see my opening and then closing.

Elle remember you need to be quiet!

He warns me before he dips his head forward and starts to tongue my ass

I struggle to keep subdued biting down on my wrist to stop from calling out, as his tongue delves deeper into me.

I feel so exposed like this, bending over with my ass in the air and his tongue fucking my asshole.

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do continue

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

Good start

After what seemed like forever he pulled his head back and gave my ass a hard slap.

Hands on my hips he moved me forward and he stood. Stay right there I was instructed.

I could hear him undoing his zipper, and his boots were kicked off

I could feel his hardness nudging me from behind, I hoped he was going to fuck my ass but he had other ideas.

He put his cock right at the entrance to my pussy. Teasing me, I tried to move back on him but he slapped my arse again.

He moved his cock to my opening

Fuck you’re wet he practically growled at me

I’m going to get my cock nice and wet before I fuck that pretty ass of yours!

He pushed his cock deep inside me, filling me. My head rolled back as he moved his hips forward and back slowly. His hand moved up my back and I was told to pass him my leash.

Once he had a hold of it he pulled gently and my head fell back

Would you like me to fuck your ass Elle?

Would you like me to put my big hard cock in your ass?

Yes, yes I begged him

Yes what? He demanded as he tugged on the leash

Yes please, please J, I was practically begging him now. He continued to fuck my pussy slowly but I felt his hand move to my ass. His thumb putting pressure on my ass before it slipped inside me. I covered my mouth to muffle my moans. His thumb worked my ass while his cock moved slowly in and out of my pussy. I so badly wanted to move my hand down to work my clit but was afraid if I let go of the chair I wouldn’t be able to stand upright!

Fuck J that feels so good

He slowly removes his thumb and pulls his hard cock wet with my juices out of my pussy

I think you’re ready for this now he tells me

He moves his cock higher and I prepare myself for a certain amount of pain.

He tells me to relax! I’ll make sure you’re good and ready before I fuck you hard Elle

Lucky bastard

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

I feel him push against me! Putting gentle pressure and as I prepare myself for a dart of pain he slips the tip of his cock inside me. He starts to move slowly inching his way inside me. Stretching me to take all of him.

Relax he tells me

I can’t

I’m so turned on, without reaching between my legs I know I’m soaking

I can feel him moving deeper and deeper now, there’s that familiar bite of pain, I bite down on my lip. I can take it as the rewards are greater than the momentary pain.

Elle, you ok?

Yes I gasp back at him, I am but I’m on the edge, anal does something to me, it flicks a switch I can’t think straight. It’s like everything is dialed up to 100%, and I feel like a wild feral animal

He starts to build up a rhythm, I can feel him deep deep inside me. Filling me.

He’s getting quicker now. Moving in and out of me carefully, holding my hips tight as guides himself in and out of me.

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door, we both freeze

A voice shouts in, meeting in ten J

He takes a deep breath to compose himself and shouts back a reply that he’ll be there.

He exhales loudly, i see my opportunity

J can we move this too the bed?

My arms arms are killing me from bending over that chair but I’ve another reason why

I want to come on your ass baby he says holding me still

You will do, just lie on the bed for me

He slowly moves his cock out of my ass and settles himself on the bed

I waste no time and climb on top of him

Reaching back and placing his cock right at my ass!

I want you to see me as you come in my ass I tell him as I move slowly down his length. I reach behind me and undo the clasp on my bra so he can play with my tits. He greedily grabs at them pinching my nipples hard. I lean forward and hold on to his shoulders as I work myself up and down his hard cock.

Feel how wet I am, I tell him

He moves his hand and gasps when he feels just how wet I am.

Fuck, he growls! His hand snakes around my waist holding me tight as he starts to pump his cock in and out of my ass from below me.

Holding myself upright on one arm I move my other hand to my clit.

That’s it babe play with yourself while i fuck your ass, he tells me

He’s moving fast now, my fingers tracing circles around my clit bringing myself closer and closer.

J, I gasp, I’m going to come, I’m so close

Come for me babe,

As he pumps harder now, it’s pushing me over the edge, I can feel it

At this point I don’t care about anything other than the release. I start to come, loudly, clawing at him, nails dug into his shoulder as wave after wave washes over me.

I’m almost there babe, stay with me he tells me as he pumps hard and fast, I hear his breathing change and now he’s almost there. As another wave washes over me I bite down on his shoulder to stop from screaming. He shouts out with the pain and I can feel him tense as his cock explodes inside me. He comes loudly, not caring who’s nearby. He holds me tight as he pumps every last drop into my ass.

so horny keep it going

Sounds vaguely familiar