FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anyone fucking a disabled woman

Anyone fucking a disabled woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cooby driver OP   Man  over a year ago

BARKING

I have a woman I see who is mid 50s and has had a massive stroke leaving her left arm not working and she walks with a stick but she is filth anything goes all holes filled with cum and when she goes out no bra or knickers on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Fucked a girl in wheelchair before absoulety Brilliant one naughty girl

BARKING

Good for you not gone that far yet but hopefully soon

By *fj11Man  over a year ago

hounslow

"Fucked a girl in wheelchair before absoulety Brilliant one naughty girl "

How did u meet her what was her body like age and ethnicity and description

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was a lady at the old Kestrels who was a below knee amputee (think she was a biker), and she let 3 of us fuck her in one of the cabins. She was really sexy

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Fucked a girl in wheelchair before absoulety Brilliant one naughty girl

How did u meet her what was her body like age and ethnicity and description"

Great body big tits age 40

BARKING

Jan txt me the other day asking if she could see me but I was on the other side of London that day so I arranged to go over the next day after work

I arrived and we had a kiss at the door she was in a t shirt no bra as she can't put one on and a super thin pleated skirt we went into the kitchen and chatted for a bit having a snog as we did and she offered to make me a coffee

Jan stepped passed me to the sink and I came up behind her put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck as I did she pushed her ass back into me and ground into my crotch

I slipped my hands under her t shirt and played with her nipples till she was purring and pushing back harder

I ran my hands down her belly and into the hem of her skirt she reached back and grabbed at my cock in my jeans as she moaned as my Manda slipped further down her belly to find she had shaved for me I had been asking her to do that for me and she had tried but with only one good hand not to successfully but this time totally smooth

I pushed my hand further down and she adjusted her stance to open her legs and give me full access to her lips with my fingers as I run my fingers over her smooth pussy she shuddered and I knew I had her now she was up for anything standing in full view of her kitchen window

I brushed her clit and gave it a little rub she threw her head back and gave another shudder she bent her knees a little and bent fully over the sink I pulled up her skirt to reveal her ass and gave it a good few slaps and she moaned and wriggled she wasn't gonna stope now so I undid my jeans and took out my cock and rubbed it against her soaking lips and she pushed back so it slipped fully into her balls deep and I started to fuck her hard she was soon cumming over my balls and then a young man stopped Infront of the window on his phone totally unaware of what we were doing

I then thought just how far would Jan go so I pulled her t shirt over her head to reveal her tits to the world she made no attempt to stop me or cover up or protest she was cumming and nothing was going to get in her way the young man walked off without looking at us fucking only feet from him and as he walked off I shot my load deep into her and as I did she screamed WOW

We continued to the bed and was at it for hours all holes were filled

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

So nice to read about someone with a disability enjoying the fab life

i had fun with a disabled lady then we arranged to meet another guy for a mmf she always wanted to have a 3some . She wanted me to fuck the guy while he fucked her was one of my best meets

BARKING

She loves it when I suck her pussy and clit till she comes to a shuddering orgasam then I fuck her silly

By *erfectextraMan  over a year ago

LON/WIS

BARKING

I lay her on the edge of the bed spread her legs as far as they go and lift her ass off the bed chew on her clit run my toungh down her pussy till they open wide sopping wet and shove it up her ass drives her wild and she cums so many times

Guildford

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

BARKING

White slim nice tits and bum mid 50s

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

paisley

Met a lady a few years ago who was in a wheel chair.

she was stunning was wearing a nicer long flarey dress. We kissed for a while, then she stopped and wheeled herself to the bedroom with me following.

She moved out of her chair and onto the bed and with that her dress moved up to show she had no panties on.

I was greeted with a very thick hairy dark blond bush which was soaking wet. I got on the bed next to her and i proceeded to go down on her and lick her to an orgasm.

she was very very wet and creamy, however when i moved myself to slowly slip into her, she told ne not to fuck her.

i wasnt sure whether she wanted ne to be forceful and ignore her, but i also didnt want to get it wrong, if i read the signals wrong. I licked her some more, made her orgasm. We then had a coffee a chat then i left

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

We met a guy from fab who is an amputee , one leg amputated from the knee ......but he had 8 1/2 inch cock and was very confident lover. We met at his place and he wasted no time in getting m partner down into his bedroom where he fucked her twice in quick succession cumming each time. He did nt get out much but had a few women on the go and some tvs aswell. Busy guy.

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Used to meet a woman in her 70s who I was fucking before she had a stroke. She would love to dress sexily for me so after the stroke I would help her to change and got to me even picking out the silky or satin blouse I'd want her to wear and what skirt to go with it as well as her underwear. She might have been only able for missionary position then, but she would get so wet and love me cumming inside her and loved cleaning my cock afterwards, sitting my balls on her breasts as she sucked me clean with her teeth out and gently massaging my balls with her satin breasts. Would make me hard again so fast that I would cum in her mouth from her.

I meet a woman years ago she turned up in her car I went out and we went for a drive to a secluded spot had some fun asked her if she fancied a walk in the wooded area and it's only then I found out she was a chair user so back to mine and OMG she was one amazing woman in bed and she had very few limits

Been fucking my neighbor who is wheelchair bound for 2 years

BARKING

Man or woman some details would be great

BARKING

When I get more time too I will put more stories about what me and Jan get upto in and out of bed

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *azza210472Man  over a year ago

buckingham

I’m a above knee amputee who would love to meet a dirty woman who finds amps a turn on

By *izzpopperMan  over a year ago

lewisham

Banged a deaf girl once, when she moaned it was a bit like a seal barking tbh. Fun time was had by all

BARKING

Hope you had plenty of fun with her

Dublin 13

BARKING

I will visit Jan tomorrow and post our exploits after

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Been fucking my neighbor who is wheelchair bound for 2 years "

That's stamina!

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Been fucking my neighbor who is wheelchair bound for 2 years

That's stamina! "

I would be in a wheelchair if he’d been fucking me for 2 years x

BARKING

Two years must be good then

BARKING

Off to see Jan later she has had a stroke but is pure filth

Guildford

"Off to see Jan later she has had a stroke but is pure filth"
enjoy op

I’d love to meet your neighbour

BARKING

Felt sorry for her the last time I shot such a big load in her mouth she struggled on it but she got it down never disappoints

Dublin 13

BARKING

Then I spun her around and shoved it up her arse without warning never complained just took it all like a trooper

» Add a new message to this topic