FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gym

Gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I go to a really small local gym and we only have one set of changing rooms, some are cubicles but the showers are like open showers, both men and women use it. Has anyone ever played in a situation like this? Some of the pieces on display this morning had me considering it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like my kimda gym....mmmmm

Sorry where did you say this gym was??

Now wish my gym used shared facilities

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

You need to go to any public swimming pool in Germany Holland for shares facilities. Some amazing sights

Yes in Europe naked saunas are the norm even in public swimming pools etc. I’ve seen a few people kissing and touching in them

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I remember staying at a hotel in Austria and after getting out of the pool I was the only person in there and went for a shower there was only one cubicle when I pulled back the shower curtain I was met by a naked woman waiting for the shower caught me a bit by surprise, but soon realised this was the norm, naked saunas etc why can't this country be like this so much more relaxed about nudity

Wow so this morning I finally had the courage to do something about this. I worked out and got very very sweaty! Again I was extremely horny like I always am! I went to the changing rooms and got changed where their was 2 other guys and an older lady. By the time I had taken my clothes off ready for the shower their was only me and one other guy who I must say was extremely large in the lower department I couldn’t stop looking. Anyway I walked into the showers and who should follow behind me but this very well endowed male. Here I am washing myself and can’t stop thinking about how good that would feel inside me. I turned around and he was a lot closer to me than he needed to be with only two people in a large shower area. That got me thinking he wants exactly what I need right now. So after considering it for some time i plucked up the courage to speak to him. A small conversation later and he was complementing me on my figure which led to him saying how good my bum was. after a few more mins of small talk I decided enough was enough Saturday morning only us two in the gym what could go wrong. I asked if he wanted help washing his back which he accepted so as I’m washing his back I reached around and started stroking his very thick cock. If you want more let me know I don’t want to say everything yet

By *hepostman22Man  over a year ago

Crewe

What a lucky guy!

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Please tell us more!

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Carry on please

Definitely want more please!

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Stayed a few days in a Helsinki hotel for work many years ago, being naked when using the sauna was deliciously liberating.

My partner went to similar style gym many years ago.

[Removed by poster at 28/09/19 12:17:49]

"Wow so this morning I finally had the courage to do something about this. I worked out and got very very sweaty! Again I was extremely horny like I always am! I went to the changing rooms and got changed where their was 2 other guys and an older lady. By the time I had taken my clothes off ready for the shower their was only me and one other guy who I must say was extremely large in the lower department I couldn’t stop looking. Anyway I walked into the showers and who should follow behind me but this very well endowed male. Here I am washing myself and can’t stop thinking about how good that would feel inside me. I turned around and he was a lot closer to me than he needed to be with only two people in a large shower area. That got me thinking he wants exactly what I need right now. So after considering it for some time i plucked up the courage to speak to him. A small conversation later and he was complementing me on my figure which led to him saying how good my bum was. after a few more mins of small talk I decided enough was enough Saturday morning only us two in the gym what could go wrong. I asked if he wanted help washing his back which he accepted so as I’m washing his back I reached around and started stroking his very thick cock. If you want more let me know I don’t want to say everything yet "

By *j JonesMan  over a year ago

Manchester

holy shit i bet he thought all of his christmas’s have come at once!!!....

He didn’t brush me off and I was extremely pleased with how hard his cock was getting. Feeling his cock become harder and harder was turning me on and making me a lot wetter than I have ever been.i felt his arm move to behind his back where I was stood he placed his hands over my pussy and started parting it with his middle finger, I had goosebumps all over my body. His cock felt huge in my hands, he turned around and put his hand around my neck and began to kiss me slipping his tongue into me, his grip on my pussy became harder and I could now feel him start to slide a finger inside me, I opened my legs a little further so he could add another. After a few mins of kissing and stroking each other he started to push me down towards his cock. I was never going to say no it was very girthy and around 9” my mouth was filling with saliva. I place my hand on the shaft of his cock and placed my lips over the head letting out some saliva onto the tip. I couldn't believe how hard his cock was as I ran my tongue around the head tasting his pre cum

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Wow what a nice way to start a Saturday more please

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Tasting his cock was turning me in even more I could feel my pussy starting to drip, as i was sucking his cock i slid a couple of fingers inside my pussy and played with my clit. His cock was huge and although I was trying my best I couldn’t get it all down my throat because of how thick it was. He was pushing it and started to fuck my face with his hands around the back of my head. Being an older man he was very dominant and I felt like I had to serve him to his every need. I felt his hands run through my hair as I’m sliding my mouth back and forth. He took a tight grip of my hair and pulled me off his cock almost dragging me. I felt the pain but I really liked it this guy was in control of me and I couldn’t say no. He pushed me against the wall and started to bite my neck. He worked his way down towards my pussy where he started to suck on my clit. My pussy was throbbing and again he slid some fingers inside me, I felt another finger run past my ass and he stopped, his finger started to slowly enter my ass it felt amazing and I was ready to cum. I needed his cock inside me but I new it was up to him when he did it and it was turning me on even more. I felt him ease off he came back towards my face kissing me and touching my body, he grabbed me and pulled me towards where our towels were hung with a little bench underneath it. He pushed me onto the bench and told me to bend over. I did as he said as I bent over he Spanked me twice. I felt his tongue run across my ass and down to my pussy. He asked me if I wanted his cock in me to which I let out a quiet yes. He grabbed my hair and said what did you say you little slut. I said yes again. As he dragged my head back a little more he said tell me you want my cock in you. I increased my volume this time and said I need your cock in me, please. He spanked my ass another time and I felt his cock start to part the lips of my pussy.

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Getting interesting

Fantastic stuff, giving me a trouser tent!

I’m so jealous

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Lucky man can't wait for more

He started pushing his cock deep into me I squirmed a little as he got deeper his cock was really thick I could feel it stretching out my pussy! He was taking it really slow sliding his cock in and out! Fuck your pussy is tight he said! I replied your cock is huge and let out a huge moan as he pulled my body back into him, his cock was so deep inside me and I could feel it pulsating. He rested for a second I let him as I didn’t want him to finish. I felt him spit on my ass and press his thumb inside me. He started to pick up the pace and I could feel my ass bouncing off him, I started to moan louder and louder begging him to fuck me harder, his thumb was out of me and he slid two fingers inside instead I was ready to cum I couldn’t take it any longer, I shouted I’m cumming I’m cumming as he started fucking me even harder my pussy getting wetter and wetter until I started squirting uncontrollably he pulled out his cock and grabbed my head and said you want to fucking taste yourself, sliding his cock down my throat I could taste myself all over his cock. He grabbed me off the bench and took a seat then pulled me into him, he put his cock back inside me. I started to rock forward and back feeling it slide in and out. I could feel every inch of him inside me. He was touching every part of me grabbing onto my tits running his hands down the insides of my thighs and playing with my pussy

Guildford

Wow more please thanks great story

I was moaning very loud and I could tell he was loving it. He pushed me off him and laid his towel in the floor. He told me to lay down so I did. He entered me again I could feel my pussy starting to build up with pressure, he was going very slow making sure I felt every inch. I started to rub my pussy i knew I was going to cum again he went inside me deeper and deeper I couldn’t hold it in any longer as I grabbed his arms my legs shaking I squirted all over him. He said it’s my turn now as he fucked me faster and faster my eyes rolling into the back of my head my legs were shaking more than ever. I heard the changing room door open, luckily we were just out of sight still I put my hand over his mouth as he pulled his cock out of me he Kneeled over me and wanked his cock over my chest. I could tell he was ready to cum but i was getting so nervous as i knew someone had just came in. He came all over my boobs and face. I was still laid on the floor I quickly shot up, he grabbed his towel put it around him and walked back into the changing room area. I was shocked this guy has literally just used me and hasn’t even said a word to me after. I wiped some of his cum from my face and walked back into the showers

Guildford

Great story more please thanks op

Would love to be at that gym

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

So I’m in the showers wiping his cum from my face and body, my pussy is still throbbing and I feel like my legs are going to collapse at any stage! I couldn’t work out if I was mad at this guy for upping and leaving me or pleased. I had totally forgot that someone else had walked into the changing rooms while we were at it. My heart was throbbing and I was worried that someone had seen or heard something. I quickly cleaned myself up and hurried out to where my clothes were sat. As I was getting changed I noticed he had left a little note on my trousers saying “I’m not finished with you” I smiled as I remembered how good his cock felt Inside me

Guildford

Nice more please thanks

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Looking at your pictures im sure he hasn't

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

Fabulous, hope that we hear more about your adventures with him!

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

This one sure has potential!

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Great story

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great gym encounter - you naughty minx!

Love to take you hard in the shower, after care included!!

Great story. Hopefully there's more.

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous story. Brilliantly written

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please