FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > puppet show proposition for thigh boots

puppet show proposition for thigh boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eterinpantiesuk OP   Man  over a year ago

southam

Based on a chat but I have removed the ladies comments ..........to comply with rules

It starts with a comment from me on a side view picture she posted of her topless in public

my cock is really hard looking at your smile and perfect nipple

you can just see how sensitive they are in he picture the nipple seems to be stretching out to be sucked I would love to see it clamped and you led around a room full of guys by it

They are fully dressed and stand in a circle in the back room of a pub you are led in by a long string attached to that nipple The string is not strong but the clamp is designed to pinch sharply if you hesitate or resist it's pull. The string is passed round the circle as each guy takes his turn to pull you towards him, the first guy roughly but not nastily pushes your legs apart as you lean towards him closely to relieve the tug on your breast. He enjoys a good feel of your slightly damp pussy before playing out the string to return you to the center before passing the string to the next guy

the next guy draws you towards him and then passes the string down between your legs turning you round and so a gentle pull, has you bent over slightly uncomfortable and off balance. He brings the string up between your delightful bottom cheeks and pulls it higher you struggle to bend enough and keep you balance as he places a stinging slap on your quivering bottom

I hope you are still comfortable with this

after all the guys have enjoyed a good grope and your bottom is now glowing and blushed I return you to the center and place a light silk scarf over your eyes ready for the puppet poses

.........................................?

Thankyou for being so good I would love to see you doing the puppet show if you would be interested.

Having placed the blindfold I part your legs and place more of the clamps onto your lovely exposed body. The nasty little clamps are now on your little fingers and little toes; on both nipples and ear lobes and now on your pusssy lips either side and gentler but firm clamps on your tongue and your clitoris with the string passed between your legs. The strings are handed out to the guys with a warning that they are to play nice . They can pull in any direction but slowly so that you have a chance to change your poses to keep the pain bearable. The point is to explore the sight of your adorable humilliation as you writhe and contort as they pluck you like a marionette; it is like a slightly cruel version of twister and there is no hurry

One guy is on a chair pulling your hands and nipples high while two others draw your legs further and further apart . You struggle to balance as another guy takes the string over your forehead and forces your head back by gently pulling on your tongue

you look beautiful if a little ungainly like a young foal as you stretch your tanned and honed skin to comply with the pressure of your strings

Your muscles are Quivering slightly and your skin glistens as you perspire and your cunt is shiny as the guys open and relax your labia and twitch gently on your clitoris I have explained to them that constant pressure becomes easily bearable and that they should just apply enough pull to prevent you relaxing your pose

One pushy guy pulls too hard and the clamp flies right off one of your earlobes. He has his string taken away and given to someone else. He is a bit put out but allowed to remain and take pictures with my camera, so long as he doesn't get in the way. You look wonderfully defiant as he points and clicks at your most private parts ruthlessly exposed to him.

One guy produces a very light crop. it is very soft and cannot bruise or cut but just deliver a sharp little sting and a pretty red blush but it will help to exhaust your remaining strength and cause you to lose some control of your contortions. He asks if he me if it is okay to apply it as your stretch towards your strings

I gently tell you that I would like you to approve and you submissively tell him that you will comply with this new indignity

---------------------

before we were interrupted you had agreed nicely to a light beating

You are beginning to have difficulty maintaining your pose and you beginning to jerk towards each string in turn . As the crop gives repeatedly stings your bottom and then your upper thighs your muscle begin to quiver and your legs will no longer bear your weight . The guys play out some thread and I support you a little as you collapse to your knees .but they keep you upright and spread.. Now your lovely firm unprotected tits begin to feel the sting. You look so pretty and helpless and appealing that the guys relent and pull you onto all fours. It is such a great sight to see your magnificent breasts hanging as they twitch your nipples

before i go on I just want to say how much I am enjoying this I can see that you appreciate how beautiful you look when displayed like this

Would you consider being the real puppet if we laid on a show like this somewhere not too near your home but not too far ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

southam

I remove the silk scarf from over your eyes and use it to tie your hair high and tight onto the top of your head and then lift your head showing off your elegant neck. YOu can see that tHe guys are getting really horny now and most have got their cocks out. Some of the cocks are large and appealing and some are clean but not very attractive. It makes no difference as your puppeteers are getting quite skillful now and steer you still on your knees to each in turn. Your tongue string is now between your legs and so your head drops at their whim. They are careful but not afraid to use your ponytail to get extra compliance and soon you have had a good taste of all of them all. It is especially amusing to see you steered to get up and approach the pushy guy who got told off He is a bit annoyed and snorts with delight as all your strings are pulled and you drop in front him. He is a bit rough as he jerks your ponytail and covers your face and hair in cum.

I pull up a chair and you allowed a bit of rest as you are draped over my lap . I give you a little reassuring kiss as I soothe your cunt and bottom with baby oil, rubbing it well into your open even gaping vagina and anus. Standing with your hands firmly on the chair back and your legs parted you receive a severe but playful beating with the crop to make sure you are totally open and compliant to the second half of the proceedings...........

The guys are very horny and excited and their cocks are brimming you have been very good and obedient but i will not be cross if you balk at being penetrated but it might mean you will be disciplined more severely

Your finger strings are passed each way between your legs and the others layed down Just two of the guys manipulate your hands between your now slippery thighs so that you are touching yourself; both your open cunt and between your cheeks. The other puppeteers discuss the various poses that you will take as each fucks you..You can see the raw lust as their eyes travel up your lovely body and make eye contact with you .

The door unexpectantly opens and an attractive women enters She is nicely but demurely dressed and clearly a bit embarrassed as she was looking for the ladies She appears a bit shocked as she sees you naked and touching yourself but we reassure her that you are totally complicit and enjoying the evening . She is disapproving but very curious as we explain that for you this is a rewarding experience that displays your beauty and that you although humilliated you are very brave and defiant and fulfilled. She asks if you are totally obedient and if you submit to anything and we re-assure her that you are fully at her command as she diffidently tweaks your nipple and inserts her finger inot your mouth and then your cunt. she is obviously amused and asks if she really could cane you , This isn't really right as she is only having a laugh but I nod and you bend defiantly and received a pathetic stroke ,and then a couple of really evil ones as she becomes bored and embarrassed and then leaves.

This is a transcript of a conversation with a lady on here . (her replies are redacted due to the rules )but she was very willing and excited to do this when as you see I pushed it to quite an extreme she was even more excited and open to this

unfortunately she much later left the site before I could assemble a team of guys who were interested and understood that it was more than a quick gang bang opportunity

I am glad you enjoyed it I wonder if there are any ladies here who would enjoy this

southam

for mrs d hope you like

By *uoORsoloCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

mmmmmmmmm pull my ponytail and cum over me mmmmmm x

By *inkyPixelMan  over a year ago

Cranford

Wow! An awesome story and idea!

southam

does that mena you are interested mrsd you would look so fantastic dispayed like that and you havethe perfect attitude

southam

maybe another volunteer?

By *inkCouple  over a year ago

South Staffs

Yes up for this

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Yes up for this "

Mmmmmm Mrs Nink, and such delightfully chewy looking nipples

southam

tehy will look so good clamped and gently distended

southam

thanks for offering _ink your tits will look perfect clamped and gently plucked but we will need a few more lads

By *inkCouple  over a year ago

South Staffs

Not many checking the post out!!!

By *orny36hhABCCouple  over a year ago

truro

Very well thought out story cant wait for anymore you write

southam

gld you enjoyed horny and thanks for your very erotic messages

no Nink not many guys volunteering, so their may not be a show for you to star in Such a shame because you have the perfect tits and bottom to be seen plucked like that

southam

just boosting this for the consideration of a lady on here who has expressed an interest in the topic

By *eterinpantiesuk OP   Man 4 days ago

southam

boosting for a possibly interested participant

By *ony 529Man 4 days ago

coventry

Well, it’s boosted my interest

» Add a new message to this topic