FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday sex

Holiday sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet gent2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

This happened a few weeks ago and has been turning me on since.

I went on holiday to Spain, with my wife and kids. It was the usual holiday, all inclusive, great fun during the day and excellent entertainment at night.

As we chilled around the pool during the day, my wife chose to go topless to avoid strap marks. My wife’s tits are small. I love them but she’s self conscious about them and would love them to be bigger.

There was a couple next to us, who’s kids soon got playing with ours. We chatted with the couple, had some drinks etc. The wife had a great figure with large breasts. She too decided to go topless and when she revealed her tits, I though “oh fuck they’re amazing!” Natural and perfectly shaped!

I kept having sneaky peeks all that day as we chilled, chatted and laughed. Then we decided to go back to our rooms, get changed and ready for tea then meet up at the bar to carry on the laughs. As we were getting ready, my wife was running after sun into her body and I offered to rub it into her tits. As I was doing so my cock was getting hard and I was complimenting her. She said “I wish they were bigger, like Sue’s (other woman by the pool).” I said not to be silly but she said, “they were perfect” and I mumbled that I hadn’t noticed but in my mind I was thinking, yeah I wish you had tits like that also.

We all met, got a table, the kids went off to play and we were getting Merry and together. As the night went on, I went to the bar to get all our drinks. A minute or so later I was joined by Sue and as we waited we chatted. She said that she’d caught the sun on her chest that day and I said well, it a large area for the sun to shine on. We laughed and she said that she was glad I noticed.

The night was great and if I’m honest, Sue and I were flirting each time we went to the bar. The night ended and we went back to our room and arranged to meet the next day.

Over the coming days, our families grew closer and my mind wandered more as Sue continued to go topless next to my wife. I couldn’t help compatible size difference and think how amazing Sue’s tits were.

One night as we sat at the table (her hubby and my wife’s turn to get the drinks) Sue said she’d love to show my her breasts in the room. I hatched a plan! The next day I said I’d go to the spinning class and Sue would make an excuse to leave the pool. Then, we’d meet at her room whereby she could show me her gorgeous tits.

The night went by in a whirl as my mind wandered! As we drifted off to sleep that night I was both excited and a bit guilty at the thought of meeting Sue tomorrow.

So, as the next day arrived, I went and reserved all the sun beds for our families. The usual pool fun was happening as the hours rolled by until midday when I said, ok, I’m off to spin. I said goodbye and wandered off. Instead of going to spinning, I waited behind the accommodation area and after 10 mins or so, I saw Sue coming my way. We smiled and without talking I followed her to her room. Once inside I stood there in just my shirts, Sue in her bikini, and I said “are you still going to show me your gorgeous tits”. She said of course and then lifted her bikini top up! My god! They’re stunning! I began running my fingers over them, gently stroking them and touching her already hard nipples.

Soon, my cock was do hard and I couldn’t hide it. We moved closer and kissed, my cock pressing into Sue’s body as I held her close. This was so hot! She grabbed my cock and began to wank it in my swim shorts. Within seconds she knelt down, took my cock out and wrapped her lips around it! Fuck I was in heaven! I pulled her up and lay her on the bed. I kissed her tits and moved down her tummy. To her bikini bottoms. I started to kiss her pussy through them before pulling them to one side, revealing a beautiful, smooth pussy. I was straight in there! Licking her and tasting her sweet juices as she grabbed my head and begun to fuck back against my mouth!

She was so turned on it wasn't long before she cum. Her body tending as her juices flooded into my mouth.

I needed her so badly now. I knelt between her legs and rubbed my cock over her! As I slid inside she was gasping at the size! She kept saying “fuck, fuck, it’s the biggest I’ve had” which any man would love to hear from a married woman.

We soon built up into hard, fast rampant fucking. She was biting a pillow as she tried to muffle the sounds of her second orgasm!

My cock couldn’t take this any longer. I told Sue I was going to cum and pulled my cock out and shot almost a weeks worth of cum all over her tits! We kissed as our racing hearts slowed down. Then quickly got ready. We kissed again before leaving her room and then went our separate ways. Sue went back to the pool and I went for s drink in the bar at the other side of the complex so I could waste some time (spinning was 45 mins-our fucking lasted about 15 lol).

I got back to the pool to see Sue and my wife both topless, I couldn’t help but sneak peeks at her tits, knowing my wife knew nothing about my cum being over them so recently!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *abswinger555Man  over a year ago

EXETER

By *igblueMan  over a year ago

london

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Hope there’s more

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Hope you hatch a 4sum plan

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ewtoswinging077Couple  over a year ago

by the river

Hoping that wasn’t the only holiday fun you had

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *randyjackCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Nice story

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hope there more to cum ?

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Lovely you got me hard in the bath

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Loving this, hope there's more

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

More to cum?

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Very hot - always a fantasy of mine

By *etter togetherCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

This sounds exactly the same scenario as I had on holiday. We met up numerous times after and had amazing foursomes and threesomes with out his wife .... the only downside of splitting with my husband was missing out on playtime with our friends

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

cant wait to find where this is leading