FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Invited into their fold....

Invited into their fold....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exual_Delights OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunningdale

Part 1

It was in and around 2008. I had started a new job and as a result decided to undertake a professional qualification. This resulted in committing to evening tutoring in a class of around 10 other professionals.

At the same time I was learning more and more about the swinging world and what it had to offer a late 20’s, athletic and educated guy like myself. Like many, I joined a website and started to browse local profiles which I thought maybe to my taste. Sadly nothing captured my attention in my area so continued to search further a field. Time passed and I eventually engaged in MMF with a few couples realising that I was (and still am) attracted to older couples.

I started my studying and was passing my exams as I should. Then came the hardest exam of them all. The whole class was dreading results day. Results came out, we had all passed and thought it befitting to go out and let off some steam. We invited our tutor who was keen to celebrate with us! My tutor was a mid 50’s guy, athletic and kept in shape through cycling and fell running. He was a great chap and always enjoyed a laugh or two!

The drinks came. Drinks flowing left right and centre and before we knew it, it was just me and my tutor left. We carried on chatting and laughing away. We knew we lived fairly close to one another and he suggested his wife give me a lift back as it was only a little out of there way! My tutor (Peter) explained that his wife (Helen) was a Director of a large corporate and also liked a laugh. Helen picked us up. Helen was a tall, athletic, tanned and very intelligent woman indeed. She oozed class and it was obviously her and Peter enjoyed the most lavish of lifestyles! They dropped me off and I thanked them before parting ways.

A few nights later on the Sunday afternoon I got a call from Peter. ‘Jacob’ he said, ‘Helen and I are relaxing in our garden with drinks and wondered if you wanted to pop round to join us as I had such a laugh previously’. I wasn’t doing anything much that afternoon and accepted their invitation. Peter forwarded their address and said pop round in the next few hours. It was hot, similar to the weather we are experiencing now. So shorts and t-shirt were the order of the day.

I arrived at Peter and Helen’s house and was met by Peter wearing only shorts and topless. He asked if I minded him being topless to which I responded ‘of course not’. At this time no flirting nor sexual conversation had taken place. Peter poured my a large glass of champagne and showed me out to their garden. Their house was stunning and immaculate. Their garden plentiful with the most stunning views across the valley.

Helen was on a sun lounger in short demin shorts and a bikini top. Her figure was amazing. She was a few years older than Peter. I was starting to have sexual thoughts for the first time.

Drinks once again flowed. Helen and Peter were great hosts and as the temperature continued to rise, Peter asked if I wanted to join them for a BBQ. I of course accepted their invitation, who wouldn’t, beautiful surroundings, stunning company and a very attractive couple as hosts!

Another bottle of champagne down. Another opened. Then the conversation started to turn sexual. Helen asking if I was single, which I was...where is this going I wondered. Peter slightly grinning with every response I gave to Helens questions. Then she said ‘do you like older or younger women’. I explained ‘I am turning to being more attracted to older women Helen, I just find it more appealing and satisfying’. Peter now really grinning and I sensed things could get even hotter.

Helen decided she needed to change. The sun was starting to set. She went inside. Peter said to me that he thought Helen liked the look of me and enquires how ‘open’ I was. I responded ‘I am pretty open as it happens and not shocked too easily’, ‘perfect’ he said.

Helen returned. She still had the shorts on but will a loose t-shirt on without the bikini top. I paid her a compliment as I passed ensuring Peter was in ear shot. She looked at me and proceeded to kiss me on the cheek!

The kiss was electric. I went to the loo to freshen up and when I returned both Helen and Peter were naked on the lawn. ‘Jacob, please don’t be shocked and come join us’. I joined them naked feeling my cock become erect. Both Peter and Helen observing my erection grow. Helen sat between Peter and I and started to stroke my leg as we relaxed. Peter now was loving the fact his wife was clearly enjoying teasing me. She turned to Peter and commenced kissing him whispering ‘I love you’ to him while her had was softly touching my fully erect cock.

She moved in to kiss me on the lips. Her kiss was amazing. Soft yet assertive. She started running her nails on the inside of my leg, my leg twitched with excitement. She put her though across my midriff and I could sense Peter moving in closer too. She asked if I wanted to continue, I muttered ‘yes’ and as quick as I had finished she started to straddle me.

She would kiss both Peter and I alternatively. I could feel her most beautiful pussy getting damp as I played with her breasts and kissing and softly nibbling her stout nipples.

Helen then decided more action was needed. She lifted herself up slightly and with the guidance of Peter she slowly lowered herself on my hard cock. The feeling was immense. Sexual. Sensual. Erotic.

I wanted to make a good impression. We started making love and Peter was now in close proximity. Helen leaning over me while I was inside her, kissing me on the lips the neck all while I twitch with desire. I felt a soft hand on my balls. Peter has started to caress my balls as I was inside his wife. He asked me to bring his wife to orgasm. She was now going at a pace, grinding me hard so I was as deep as I could be inside her.

We almost came simultaneously. Both hot and sticky and her and Peter happy with the outcome. Helen asked Peter to fuck her from behind as I watched on.

The fun ended and we continued to have a drink and chat about sex and experiences. Helen and Peter then confessed. They had been on the site and seen me on cam. They knew I was a ‘swinger’. The laughter thereafter.....

Over the next several months we would meet up for the most sensual MMFs. Never a dull moment, always laughter involved and no jealously in the slightest.

Part 2

Peter, Helen and myself were now an established three. One evening I was at theirs having dinner and Helen asked ‘we have a question for you’, I was intrigued and answered ‘sure what is it’. Peter asked ‘would you like to take things to the next level’. That came out of the blue to say the least. We had enjoyed many evenings as a three and I was wondering what the next level would be. Helen asked ‘would you like to stay with us for the whole night when you play and be in our bed’. I thought about it and without much thinking said ‘yeah sure’.

That night we played as usual and Helen asked if I would stay the night. I couldn’t drive given the wine consumption so agreed. We all went to bed as a three and woke up together - morning sex is such fun.

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. The shower was a huge walk in affair. As showering both Peter and Helen used the bathroom and shower and it all felt very natural. I got dressed muttering that my clothes had been creased. Then Helen said ‘you can have that wardrobe to store clothes in if you like’ wow that was another surprise. These guys really had taken it to the next step!

So, a few months had passed and I stayed with them more and more. Mostly in their bed sometimes in the spare room. We built a solid relationship in the end which involved holidays together. Sadly our relationship came to an end when Helen got very sick. We decided that it would be best to keep our relationship as friends given Helen’s ill health. I am proud to call them friends to this day as they truly showed me the ‘way’.

Maybe this story isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and not as raunchy as some. But I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed reminiscing about our 6 year relationship!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Sounds like happy memories

Sunningdale

Great memories. Love to replicate such a relationship once more in an ideal world!

By *ottsFungirlCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Brilliant affair

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Brilliant affair "
thanks for sharing this With us

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Superb.. reminded me of my own long-term friendship some years ago. Great writing.

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I have had a similar relationship with a couple.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Totally understood. I've had several relationships with couples, some of whom have become good friends. I've not yet quite got to the level you achieved but if that opportunity arose, I'd do just the same as you did.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Sunningdale

Thanks for the comments

Love it

Brilliant, good writing style too, I'd personally love to try something like this as I'm most of us would !

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Just read your story for a second time OP, and once again endorse my comments of a few weeks ago. I'd do exactly that.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Yes I'd love to try that. Have a guy or couple come to live with us

» Add a new message to this topic