FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New fantasy

New fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New fantasy keeps popping in my head - am I only lady who thinks this and would any guys actually be interested ?

Laid in bed early still dosing feel someone spoon in behind me and assume its mr - feel my neck being kisses then my collar clip in place so know to behave and I smile. Hand is now on my naked breast (always sleep naked) and nipple is squeezed hard making me gasp as it’s harder than mr would normally do - roll over to come face to face with stranger who has been invited to come and give me a good fucking and he does ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hos InterestedMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"New fantasy keeps popping in my head - am I only lady who thinks this and would any guys actually be interested ?

Laid in bed early still dosing feel someone spoon in behind me and assume its mr - feel my neck being kisses then my collar clip in place so know to behave and I smile. Hand is now on my naked breast (always sleep naked) and nipple is squeezed hard making me gasp as it’s harder than mr would normally do - roll over to come face to face with stranger who has been invited to come and give me a good fucking and he does ? "

I think every male on here would be interested! What better way to start the morning!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic