FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife and the gardener 2

My wife and the gardener 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onle81 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Thank you all for your comments, glad everyone is enjoying it! Please do keep commenting if you like what you read, does provide motivation to write the next part!

I have been asked a lot, is this true? Yes it is, in fact my lovely Sue is telling me the story, I am doing the writing. I am learning things that I didn’t know about! Certainly getting us both horny recalling this adventure, in fact I had to change into my shorts after work last night and do some gardening!

Part 1 is here

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/918103

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Sherborne

He had that look of lust in his eye, eventually he stopped kissing me and look me straight in the eye ‘did you really mean I can do anything to you?’ His eyes penetrating mine, I felt my legs go weak at the way he was being so dominant with me ‘Yes, you can do whatever you want to me, treat me as your slut’ his broad smile returned, what on Earth had I just agreed to I thought

‘I have always had a fantasy about doing this, I am so horny’

He grabbed me firmly and moved me to the kitchen table, with his free hand he swept everything into the floor, blimey I had not seen this dominant side of him before, it was so sexy to see.

He bent me over the table and tied my hands to each table leg with 2 tea towels of all things that were hanging on the cooker. He forcefully pulled my knickers down and made me spread my legs wide, toeing each ankle to the table legs this time with some rope he must have brought in with him. I was completely at his mercy, my pussy was getting wetter and wetter just aching to be fucked.

He came to we’re my face was, looked at me then kissed me passionately, he then got my knickers turning the soaking gusset to the top and proceeded to feed it into my mouth, the taste and smell of our combined juices in my mouth and nose was amazing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best story so far more please

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Don’t stop now I’m stiff as a board

Sherborne

I was completely at his mercy, strangely though I felt safe with him. Over the days we had got to know each other he has shown a soft companionate side that just make you feel safe. All I could think about is feeling that lovely cock inside me

He started to talk dirty to me, calling me his dirty slut how he is going to fuck me to within an inch of my life, it was turning me on so much

Whack! I felt something hard come down on my arse and it certainly wasn’t his cock! It felt solid and wooden, I had no idea what it was but it certainly felt good. 5 more hard strokes were delivered to my arse cheeks at just the right intensity raising all of my senses to a peak, if he has not done this before he is a quick learner

I then felt his strong hands gently massage my arse very tenderly stroke my red cheeks, the mixture of sensations was fantastic. Whack! I then felt something like a leather belt assaulting my arse, if only he knew just how much I loved being whipped but clearly he is working that out for himself, he delivered 10 full strokes, I could feel my arse cheeks burning and imagined how red they were

I then felt his tongue starting at my now very pronounced clit run all the way through my soaking pussy lips all the way to my tight little arse hole where he focused his attention. This is what he wanted, his fantasy is fucking my arse, I do hope he prepares me for the undoubted invasion I am about to receive

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

True thankfull more please

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow awesome story so hot ??

langley

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sherborne

He gently licked and rimmed my tight little hole, the sensations were just exstatic, I longed to feel his big hard cock deep in my arse, I was so close to my orgasm. Slowly I felt a finger penertrate my most intermate hole again slowly making sure he didn’t hurt me, I now felt very safe and very horny

Now that he had opened me up a little I now felt him spread my arse cheeks as wide as he could with his strong powerful hands then I felt his tongue bury deep into my hole, I was in heaven

It now felt 2 or more fingers probing my hole but this time a little more forcefully, it was almost like I could feel his urgency to open me up ready for his cock, then nothing at all, what the fuck I thought, then I knew why

He grabbed my hair very hard pulling my head off the table at the same time I felt the unmistakeable feel of the head of his cock on my hole, with one long forceful push he forced all of his cock deep into my arse. The pain was immense, I couldn’t scream, shout or tell him to slow down, there were so many conflicting emotions going on but strangely I absolutely loved being taken so roughly. The thought that this young hung stud found this nearly 50 lady desirable enough to fuck made me so horny that I welcomed his rough invasion.

He held himself balls deep in my arse, I thought at least he is giving me the chance to become accustomed to his invasion but honestly he could have just started fucking the life out of me if he wanted to

His tone then changed saying ‘you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen, thank you so much for letting me do this to you’ I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, tied up, gagged and at his complete mercy he is now being soft and kind, for fucks sake I thought, just destroy my arse!

He removed the gag which let me take a much needed deep breathe of air ‘for fucks sake Ben, don’t worry about me I can take it, just fuck my arse as hard as you can!’

He thrust his cock into me so hard I thought it was going to come out of my mouth, relentlessly he fucked me harder and harder ‘don’t show me any mercy, fuck me, punish me’ I then let out a load moan reaching an intense orgasm

Slapping my arse, fucking me he pounded and pounded away until ‘fuck, I am going to fill your married arse with Cum’ one final thrust and he buried deep into me filling me with his cum

Dam this is hot

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

OMG

Man that's awesome

Sherborne

I could feel his cum filling my arse tipping me over the edge, an earth shattering orgasm ripped through my body making me shake uncontrollably, I was exhausted

Ben slowly let his slowly wilting cock withdraw from my arse ‘take a photo Ben of my stretched cum filled arse, Ron will love it’ he duly took lots of pictures ready to send to Ron. I wasn’t expecting what he did next, I felt his warm breathe close to my arse, the next thing I feel is his tongue buried deep in my hole licking me for all he is worth, I certainly didn’t expect that but what a lovely feeling

He eventually untied me and let me stand up, or should I say try to stand! My legs had turned to jelly and I found it extremely difficult to say the least. Ben gathered me in his strong manly arms, lifted me up and carried me all the way upstairs to our bed laying me down and making me comfortable ‘thank you sexy girl, you have no idea how much I have enjoyed today’ whilst stroking my head, is this really happening to me? I thought

I will need to chat with him tomorrow to explain how to treat a willing slut, but not now, his tenderness is just what I needed, I am now missing Ron

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing, thanks for sharing your story

langley

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

[Removed by poster at 21/08/19 17:19:16]

Masked and Distant

Rock hard reading and picturing this story.

Sherborne

"Rock hard reading and picturing this story.

"

Thanks, I am trying to encourage Sue to let me share the pics on here, not keen atm

Masked and Distant

"Rock hard reading and picturing this story.

Thanks, I am trying to encourage Sue to let me share the pics on here, not keen atm"

Keep encouraging and hope she allows it.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Very hot

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Guildford

Just love this great story

By *heone1232018Man  over a year ago

Hinckley'ish, Leicestershire

Hope she agrees to share the pics, story is great by the way

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Excellent story

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

oh yes , so good

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

Keep going please

Cannot wait for next bit

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mmmmm excellent

By *ussycat and CoCouple  over a year ago

Tullamore

Great story.....

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

chorley

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Sherborne

He then gave me a long passionate kiss which was lovely ‘see you tomorrow’ with that he stood up and left my room. I watched his superb physique walk naked out of my room I still couldn’t quite believe what has happened to me

This is the first time I have let a guy fuck me without Ron being with me, it was quite liberating if I am honest, I also couldn’t believe how horny I still felt, sure having all my hopes fucked in a day should be enough, my pussy thought otherwise

I wanted to do something to take my mind off my horny thoughts and try to come to terms with what I had done. I jumped up, showered slipped a summer dress on, grabbed my swimming back and set off to the club

I thought a nice swim and sauna would use some energy up and take my thoughts somewhere else

I usually wear an all in one type costume but this time, with my new found confidence I put on one of my small bikini’s that I usually sunbathe in. Feeling a million dollars I walked into the pool area and jumped straight in, the feeling of the cool water caressing all of my body felt fantastic.

The pool was quite busy this evening mainly with business men staying at the hotel and a few ladies that I see quite often at the club. I swam for about half an hour then decided to have a sauna, lifting myself out of the pool I was conscious that my bikini bottoms were being pulled down at the back by the water, the fantastic thing is I just didn’t care!

Jumping under the cold show the water gave my body a real shock awakening all my senses, I was also now aware that the cold water had made my nipples rock hard and were standing out like organ stops, the flimsy material doing very little to hide them, god I felt so horny and sexy

Walking to the sauna I was also conscious that I was looking at each mans trunks imagining what there cock was like, what on Earth has come over me

The sauna was empty, I stepped in, sat on one of the higher seats and enjoyed the heat that my body was experiencing closing my eyes to enjoy the moment. I was conscious the door opened and someone had entered, slowly opening my eyes I was greeted by this very handsome man who confidently reach his hand out to shake mine ‘hi, i’m Jack’ he had the build of a rugby player, nothing like Ben and his lean string physique, this guy was big, not fat, just big strong and confident. My pussy twitched immediately this is just the type of confident man I like ‘hi, I am Sue’ I said, he shook my hand with a cast iron grip which instantly turned me on. In this sort of situation I always seem to shrink back a bit when confronted by a confident person, my submissive side coming all to close to the surface, I could tell in his confident eyes he was enjoying the reaction he got.

God no, I can’t I thought but honestly I would be putty in this guys hands if he wanted me.

We chatted for a while, he was really nice the sort of guy that is positive and confident not the cocky type of confident that I detest. He sat right next to me, I could feel the warmth coming form his body he was that close, I also couldn’t take me eyes off the very clear bulge growing in his shorts. I have got to get out of here now before I completely lose control.

I stood up and good feel his eyes burning into my body which made me feel a bit self conscious that made me stumble slightly as I was getting down. The next thing I feel is his strong hands grasping my body sending instant shock waves through me and noticeably my pussy let me know just how much I liked it.

‘Sorry, clumsy me’ is all I could manage to stutter in my flustered state. He kept hold of me longer than he needed to, of course I didn’t protest at all which he took to be a sign. Without a word he turned me around to face him planting a deep passionate kiss, his tongue invading my mouth which completely took me by surprise, I made the mistake of kissing him back!

Wirral

Lincoln

Oh yes, Sue your a naughty lady

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm fantastic

Guildford

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

More please

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

What an amazing story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sue is one naughty minx - she's on a roll! Great story, love to hear more!

Sherborne

Jack put his left hand behind my head pulling me in deeper to our kiss I then felt his right hand gently caressing my left breast and my extremely hard nipple. It didn’t take long to feel my bikini top lowered exposing my breast, this was so erotic and exciting knowing how dangerous this could be being caught.

He lowered his mouth over my nipple closing his lips and started to swirl his tongue around my nipple then he closed his teeth biting me quite hard ‘oh fuck yes’ I said into his ear. He moved to my left nipple doing precisely the same, I was straddled over his left thigh, all the time he was pulling me down closer until I could feel his thigh on my pussy allowing me to grind, I could also feel on my thigh his very hard cock through his shorts, god! This guy knew what he was doing, I had to have him inside me

We then heard the door open, I quickly hopped off rapidly trying to put my tits away, I was so embarrassed, looking down at the floor, I just didn’t want to know who had just seen us ‘I see you are getting to know the local sluts Jack!’ The booming voice came from the new occupant.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! Whilst I love being called a slut while being fucked how dare he refer to me like that, why do men thinks it is ok for them to fuck anyone but for a girl they are just a slut, I was fuming.

Jack clearly picked up on my body tensing at those comments, stood up between me and this guy ‘whatch your mouth Mike’ he said with fierce eyes ‘that is no way to speak to a lady’ the new guy clearly felt threatened and backed down immediately apologising for his comments, it was then I felt completely vulnerable and wondered what the fuck I thought I was doing letting strangers put me in this position

To lighten the atmosphere slightly it did strike me as amusing Jack standing up to this guy with a massive hard on clear for all to see!

Jack took my hand firmly ‘come on, we are going’ we swiftly made our exit

‘I am sorry about that Sue, I will be waiting for you outside the changing rooms in 5 minutes’ with that he ushered me towards the ladies changing room then he went to the boys changing room

My head was a mix of emotions what the hell should I do, I wanted him, badly, but should I take this as a warning sign of how vulnerable I could be?

I got into the changing room showered then went naked into the dressing area where a lady, Kim, I know was changing ‘hi Sue, god you look sexy today’ bloody hell, I have never fancied ladies at all but my pussy instantly reacted to her compliment

This gets better and better!

By *haguarsCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Guildford

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Really loving this keep going

Sherborne

‘Thanks Kim, you don’t look at all bad yourself’ not expecting anything further I started to get dressed and I could feel Kim’s eyes all over me so I decided to act that I was not aware she was looking, I took long seductive strokes as I applied my body lotion paying particular attention to my tits, let’s just see what happens I thought

I slipped my dress over my head, clearly with no underwear beneath ‘you naughty girl, no underwear are you meeting anyone special?’ She asked

‘No (I lied) I just love the feel of wearing nothing under a thin dress’

‘Do you fancy coming round to mine for a drink this evening? Bill is working away until tomorrow morning’

‘Sure, that would be lovely, it probably will not be until about 10 though as I have something to do now, will that be too late?’ I could feel my pussy getting wetter at the thought of this sexy lady exploring my body. ‘No not at all, works perfectly for me’

‘Great! See you later’ I bent over and gave her a kiss on her cheek, she put a hand on my shoulder to hold me there just a little longer than required for a pleasant peck goodbye, this could be interesting.

I walked out of the changing room and sure enough Jack was stood there waiting, he looked gorgeous! Dressed in tight jeans with converse shoes, a very tight fitting white t shirt showing off his very powerful body and a smile that just made my knees go weak. ‘Sorry about that jerk earlier, come on I am going to buy you a drink’ he said in that lovely dominant way that wasn’t a question or an instruction more, I am in control here, I loved it. I meekly held his hand and he led me to the bar

‘Could I have a Presco please?’ Jack sat me in a booth and went to order the drinks, I couldn’t help admire his gorgeous body and the way he behaved he had a ‘precence’ about him that was really captivating

He returned with a full bottle of Preseco placing it on the table, he had a lager in his other hand ‘Are you trying to get me d*unk?’ I asked

He simply said ‘do I need to get you d*unk?’ Without thinking my bloody mouth worked before my brain had chance to check what I was saying ‘no you certainly dont’ as soon as I said it I blushed like mad and felt a bit awkward, blimey I may have well opened my legs there and then and say come fuck me big boy!

He smiled and put a hand on my leg ‘don’t be embaresed at all’ leaning forward to then whisper in my ear ‘we both know I am going to fuck your gorgeous body, I am going to make sure you are very satisfied’ fuck! What confidence this guy has but in a charming disarming sort of way

I just smiled and bit my bottom lip. We chatted for a while, turns out he is in the same line of business as Ron, i found out he was married, his wife didn’t know he liked other women, often stayed in hotels, played rugby, there’s a surprise! I told him I usually only meet other men with Ron and I was a bit nervous.

He grabbed the bottle in one hand and me in the other ‘come on, let’s get you comfortable and naked in my room’ who was I to say no!

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Mmm just come across this, need to check out the first half now!

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

getting better xx

Guildford

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Book marked

Sherborne

We headed for the lift, it was probably one of the worst walks of my life, going past all of his mates at the bar who were obviously staring at me making comments between themselves, I could only imagine what they were saying but I am sure the word slut was used a lot. If anyone can relate to this it was the ultimate walk of shame! They all knew this gorgeous man will be buried deep inside me very soon

We made it to the lift, which couldn’t have come quickly enough for me ‘ping!’ It had arrived thank god. Jack kept hold of me tightly, I think to reassure me that he had my back so to speak, together we entered the lift. Before I had time to think about those horrid men at the bar Jack bent down, grabbed the bottom of my dress each side and swiftly lifted it up over my head, my arms almost in auto pilot raised to allow him to remove my dress, I was horrified! What if someone caught us, how the hell is this usually respectable, reliable middle aged lady going to get to his room???

‘That’s better, I just couldn’t wait to see you naked’ and kissed me hard before I could protest ‘what on Earth are we going to do if we see someone on the way to your room?’ I asked

‘Invite them to join us’ he said, I wasn’t sure if he was joking or seriously suggesting he intended for me to have my first gang bang

The door opened and sure enough he strode out of the lift confidently as if was completely natural to have a naked women in toe. I tried desperately to hold an arm over my tits and sort of walked croached down to cover my pussy. The strange thing was, although this was a completely alien situation for me that I never in a million years thought I would ever do, I was getting hornier by the minute.

We got to the room, fortunately without anyone seeing us, I was urging him to open the door quicker. The door opened, Jack stepped through but stopped me entering the room, he had my dress in his hand furthest away from me ‘not so fast sexy, you are going to stay there for a few minutes’ with that he went in and shut the door Fuck! Fuck! What am I going to do now??

He spoke from inside the room ‘if I let you in will you do everything I tell you to?’ ‘Yes, yes just open the fucking door!’

‘That sounded like you will change your mind when you get in here, convince me that you will submit to me’

How the fuck am I going to do that I thought, although this was an ‘odd’ situation to say the least I was getting so turned on with this guy

‘How would you like me to convince you?’ I asked in almost a stable voice

‘Bend over so I can see you through the peep hole, slide 2 fingers into your cunt and 1 into your arse, look at the perp hole and say, you have my permission to use my body as you see fit sir’

What do I do? Make a run for it completely naked? Comply to his wishes? I was finding this all very horny then I heard the lift door fuck! I did exactly as he requested then turned and said ‘open the fucking door Jack’ ‘do you mean open the fucking door sir?’ He replied

‘Yes sir!’ He opened the door and pulled me inside just before the people got out of the lift, fuck this was exciting

Wirral

This is some story

Sherborne

‘Don’t worry Sue, I am not a bastard, I just love having fun and feeling in control, you are very safe with me’ the look in his eyes told me that I believed him and instantly I relaxed. This set of bizarre circumstances was making me hornier than I have been for a long time. In the space of 1 day I have been fucked in every hole by a 28 year old hunk, been propositioned by a lady (which I hope to progress later), had my nipples bitten in a public sauna, called a slut by a stranger and now I had this dominant attractive guy in front of me going to do god knows what to me, they say 24 hours in politics is a long time, take a look at my life!

Bugger! I have forgotten to call Ron, I grabbed my bag and reached for my phone telling Jack, or sir, I needed to do this first.

‘Are you going to tell him you are about to get fucked by me?’

‘I don’t think I can, he will wonder what on Earth has got into me, not that he would mind, I just don’t want him worrying about me’

I decided the best thing to do is send him a txt

Me: hi babe

Ron: hey sexy, you ok to talk?

Me: well erh not really, I am a bit busy tonight if you understand?

Ron: bloody hell babe! Have you kept Ben there all this time? He will be exhausted!

I can’t lie but I also don’t want to tell him exactly what has been going on while he is in Brussels, what shall I say?

Me: well not precisely, I am with someone else, please don’t worry I am absolutely fine

Ron: not sure I understand? Are you out with friends, or are you fucking someone else?

Me: the second

Ron: fuck Sue, are you sure you ok?

Me: I have not felt so good in a long time, really there is nothing at all to be worried about, can I please tell you all about it when you get home tomorrow?

Ron: yes of course gorgeous, txt me if you need me at all. Oh and hope you get a good fuck!

Phew that went better than planned, now to focus on ‘sir’

I turned round to see Jack lying on the bed completely naked stroking his lovely hard cock, it was very impressive! Not as long as Ben’s but bloody hell it had some girth, I wondered if my tight Pussy would be able to accommodate him

He pulled me onto the bed pinning me down onto my back ‘unfortunately sexy I only have a short time before I need to be downstairs for dinner, next time I will be able to spend more time on you’

Next time?? Bloody confident guy

He started to kiss my neck, licking, nibbling and occasionally biting me all the way down my body his hands gently caressing me as well, OMG he was good

He worked all the way down my legs then sucked each toe in turn, wow how I love that. He then worked his way upper my inner leg stopping just short of my pussy then down the other leg and onto my toes. I felt like screaming, I was loving his touch and attention but I desperately wanted his cock in me.

Slowly he worked up my inner leg spreading my legs wider as he made his way up, he then pushed my legs up towards my head, one hand on each ankle to keep me as wide as possible, he now had full and complete access to both my holes.

He licked my pussy lips savouring the taste ‘wow you taste good, and so wet’ I probably still had some of Ben’s cum in there, I thought better not tell him

‘Please fuck me hard’ is all I could say back. He continued to lick along my lips seeking out my clit, which he gently flicked with his tongue, my body jumped with his touch loving his treatment of me. He then applied a little more pressure to my clit eventually sucking it into his mouth whilst slowly inserting 2 or 3 fingers into my soaking hole and something was invading my tight arse hole, it felt like a thumb.

It was all just too much for me, my body tensed as my orgasm started to build, sensing this he applied more pressure to my clit a slowly slid his fingers as deep as he could into me finding that magic spot first time ‘oh my fucking god, don’t stop! I am cumming’ with that my orgasm engulfed my body, it was probably the most intense orgasm I have had i a long time.

I very slowly started to come down and my breathing returning to something resembling normal, he worked his way up my body, I felt the tip of his cock touch my pussy lips he then whispered in my ear ‘I think you are ready now to take my width’ with that he slowly but firmly start to force his cock into me, Christ it was enormous

‘Fuck! Please slow down, you are enormous’ He kept pushing inch by inch he was stretching me wider than I have ever been stretch before, pinning my arms down above my head, I could see his eyes were full of lust, it was clear this Fuck was for his enjoyment and I just had to take what was coming

The pain was excruciating as he continued to plough into me but it was also very pleasurable, I do love the feeling of making a man happy. Finally with one last final thrust he was fully in me, his balls resting on my arse ‘please stay still for a moment’ I said in a meek submissive voice, I desperately needed my hole to become acustomed to this massive invasion

‘I will, you have taken it much better than most can’ he said gently in my ear

Then it started and wow I have not felt anything like it before, he slowly withdrew his massively thick member I could feel my pussy slightly contract as he moved out then bang! He thrust into me so hard I thought I was going to pass out. Relentlessly he pounded my pussy so hard I was screaming out in both agony and extasy, harder, harder, harder then he let out the loudest growl I have heard in a long time thrust deep into me one last time and released spurt after spurt of his hot cum deep inside me, I thought he was never going to stop.

Eventually his body relaxed on top of me, at last I could feel his cock wilting taking the pressure off my fucked pussy.

He eventually withdrew, looked at me with big doughy eyes ‘thank you gorgeous, not many girls can take my girth, I have not had a deep fuck like that for almost a year.

I hopped into his shower, my body felt sore all over but very satisfied, my pussy felt very sore after the massive invasion it had just received.

I came out, slipped my dress on then he hugged me kissing my head ‘can I see you again?’ I loved every minute of the abuse he has just given me but I didn’t want an affair ‘yes when you are here again, but not to often, I will need weeks to recover from that assualt’ he laughed and smiled, we kissed and I left.

I felt a strange sense of achievement walking along the corridor, I walked past the bar, all his horrid mates were still there, I distinctly heard on say ‘look how she’s walking, Jack’s clearly fucked her’ I knew what he meant, I was walking a bit tenderly

close

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fabulous

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

Brilliant

Sherborne

As I was walking through reception 2 sensations struck me, one of which I had to deal with! Firstly after having my pussy stretched so much I had this overwhelming feeling of emptiness, I still felt horny and longed to be filled again. The second sensation was a consequence of the first, I could feel his cum running down my leg, my pussy muscles just not working at all.

I found the ladies and dived in before someone noticed cum running down my leg. I hoisted up my dress and saw all this lovely cum on my legs, I scooped up as much as I could with my fingers and then sucked them clean, I absolutely love the taste of fresh cum. I cleaned myself up as best I could then put my knickers on to hold the remaining cum inside me.

All fixed I left the hotel. I txt Kim

Me: I am a bit earlier than I thought, ok to come round now?

Kim: yes babe, the preseco is all ready and waiting for you

Me: great, see you in 10 mins

I have no idea what the rest of the evening holds but let’s see

Guildford

"Brilliant "
more please so hot and horney

Great stuff

Dublin 13

Great stuff

Wirral

By *lokeinstokeMan  over a year ago

staffs

Can’t wait for the next part

Wow very horny

langley

Lincoln

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

dungannon

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Cant wait for her 3rd session of the day!

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

This just gets better and better

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

out....fucking...standing!!

Lisburn

close

Masked and Distant

Fantastic story, loving it.

Blackburn

What a great story, much more please

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Dublin 13

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

One of the best stories on here for a long time.

What a brilliant story I’m hooked

peterborough

Amazing can we have more more please

dudley

city

chorley

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

cheshire/Preston

Great story can’t wait for the next part loving this

Guildford

"Great story can’t wait for the next part loving this

"

Sherborne

I walked out to my car, grateful that I didn’t see anyone that knew me, not sure why but perhaps I had a guilty look about me and obviously I was walking a bit different

I got in my car it was then sitting down the pressure on my pussy reminded just how sensistive I was it was actually strangely a nice feeling, I cold also now feel my wetness and Jack’s cum.

I decided to call into M&S, there are other brands available!, to collect a bottle of Presco and some nice things to nibble. I wandered down the chiller isle to get some nice cheeses it was then I felt the coldness and my nipples harden straining in my dress, the sensation was lovely I was guilty of spending a little more time bending into the fridges it also reminded my just how sore and sensitive my nipples were.

I arrived at Kim’s house she lives in a lovely big house just outside of the village, as I pulled into her drive I saw 5 other cars, just like Kim she has rounded up a few friends to share drinks. My heart sank just a little, I was looking forward to spending a little time on my own with her but perhaps this is what I need, a normal evening with friends after today’s adventures.

I got to the door and rang the bell, one of our friends Jon opened the door ‘ hi Sue, no Ron tonight then’ As he lent into to kiss my cheek ‘no, he is in Brussels until tomorrow, just me tonight’

‘Oh that explains it then, while the cats away....’ he said as he walked down the hallway, what an Earth did he mean, do they know anything about my adventures today?

Julie came to greet me ‘hi babe’

I met all of these friends when we moved to this village a couple of years ago, they are all a great laugh and lots of fun to be with but I am not close enough to the girls to have full on girlie chats, I wouldn’t be able to share with them my fuckings today, or at least that is what I thought!

Julie works at the hotel and this group I met through gym and swimming at the hotel club, we also regularly played golf together.

‘You look sexy tonight’ Julie said looking directly at my very hard nipples ‘yeah sorry, it was a bit chilly in the supermarket’ I said

She gave me a wink and we went into the lounge.

‘Kim came racing over to embrace me giving me a big hug and a peck on the cheek ‘come look at this Sue, you will love to see it’ she proceeded to put the tv on, pressed play...... I couldn’t believe what I was watching in full colour on a 60” screen there was me in the lift with no dress on!

city

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Well that’s an interesting twist didn’t see that coming - Well written

Dublin 13

Fantastic

cheshire/Preston

Got to tell us more

staffs

Bloody hell such a great twist

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Love this

Guildford

"Love this "
WOW WOW what NÈXT

chorley

peterborough

This is getting so hot more please

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this

Near Fareham

Sherborne

I was absolutely mortified, what on Earth will everyone think, the CCTV camara was on the roof of the lift and there was a perfect picture of me with my arms up in the air and Jack removing my dress, before the film could progress I shouted ‘stop please Kim before everyone sees my naked body’ sure enough Kim paused the film just in time thank heavens ‘I can explain’ I said not quite sure what the agenda was here ‘Yes and you will explain all the details to us all of how that hunk fucked you, but later’ Kim said moving closer and closer to me. She gently but firmly put a hand on the back of my head the other on my lower back, before I knew it her gorgeous soft lips were touching mine, she started to kiss me. It was like an electric shock through my body I have never experienced anything like it, usually I like strong manly men with a bit of stubble and strong hands yet here I was experiencing a girl kissing me for the first time and I loved it. Her soft lips, her perfume, her dainty hand on my back, which had now worked its way down to my arse and now her slender soft tongue was penetrating my mouth searching for mine. I raised a hand behind her head feeling her long soft hair my other hand seemed to be drawn to her left tit where I played with her nipple whilst I kissed her passionately back, this was intoxicating.

Kim whispered in my ear ‘don’t worry babe, we are going to have lots of fun exploring each other’ her soft words such a turn on. I pulled back a bit ‘sorry Kim I need a minute to gather my thoughts, I have never kissed a girl before’

‘Did you like it?’

‘Oh yes, I loved it!’

Kim took my hand and started to lead me out of the room ‘let’s go somewhere quite where you can gather your thoughts’ pressing play for the boys to see the rest ‘when you get to the part in the corridor keep replaying to read Sue’s lips, you will love what you hear’ she said to the boys as we left

Fuck I thought, they are going to know I have a very submissive side

We went into the garden room and sat on the sofa, Kim put her arm around me and started to play with my nipple ‘is this a private party or can I join you?’ Julie just entered the room

‘Julie is submissive as well Sue, the boys are going to love another sub in the group’

Lincoln

dungannon

Near Fareham

dudley

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

By *0 Shades of GravyMan  over a year ago

bristol

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow! Wasn't expecting that, but can't wait to find out more

staffs

More please can’t get enough of this thread

Lisburn

It just keeps getting better

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Blackburn

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Phew - a busy night ahead ha!

More!

langley

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

Guildford

More please lovely story so far more please thanks

chorley

By *ackformore84Man  over a year ago

Spalding

Loving this

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Dublin 13

dungannon

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Sorry to be picky and I realise beggars can't be choosers but I much preferred your wife and the gardener, it has gone a little over fantasy and has lost credibility since you went off piste

By *omefun4twoCouple  over a year ago

oldmeldrum

"Sorry to be picky and I realise beggars can't be choosers but I much preferred your wife and the gardener, it has gone a little over fantasy and has lost credibility since you went off piste "

Well dont read it then ... this person as sat down and put mind to text, not a 2min thing... havent seen any from you or you just one that likes to be pick and spoil it for others

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Well said !

If people don’t like it just move on

Leave us enjoying the story hear

If you don’t like don’t read - leave rest of us to read and enjoy !!!!!

Get a life this is a brilliant story

chorley

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

[Removed by poster at 25/08/19 00:55:08]

wishaw

[Removed by poster at 25/08/19 00:55:37]

wishaw

Not allowed to post about that idiot above bad mouthing the op don't read don't comment and try write your own story arsehole please continue the story rant over xxx

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

wise words mate - don't be a dick.

Dublin 13

Blackburn

Keep going..

By *ryanythingonce7274Couple  over a year ago

Hook

Loving the story! Just woke the hubby up with a bj as I was soooo horny reading your brilliant stories!

close

city

Great story