FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Vixens Tale

A Vixens Tale

By *ittlevixen OP   Woman  over a year ago

Mold North Wales

I wonder if the neighbours mind..

And I’m not talking about the human kind..

Being an Equestrian has it perks if you enjoy a roll around in the hay or a good seeing to in your tack room.

on this occasion it was the latter.

Nothing beats a cheeky meet with your Paramour on a rainy evening, alfresco style.

I put a quick call into my husband who was still at work to say I was meeting His Lordship for a lot of naughty fun at my stables, a chance to get dirty along side nature and all her glory.

His response is priceless as I don’t give him much time to think. I can hear him grinning as his thoughts go into overdrive, he sets me a little challenge and askes for a photo, I laugh and tell him I’ll call later with all the details surrounding my exciting little rendezvous.

It was about that time where the night seems at it’s darkest. Headlights danced in the distance before me as I walked the uneven driveway to open the gate and let His Lordship drive through. The breeze whipping around my long damp and unruly hair.

Reaching out, I wrenched back the stiff sprung handle as a shreik echoed through openness, the burn of cold wet steel against my naked palm as I open the gate wide.

His car pulls to a halt a little way down the track, rendering silent enhancing the droplets of rain beating harder against the tin roofs. His lordship steps out from the car and although he’s dimly lit, the lighting in the tack room nearby accentuates each tortured muscle hidden beneath the stretched fabric, I can see he’d arrived straight from the gym and lycra is very much my friend.

We step into each other and embrace as lovers do.

The sound of the Horses stirring and shuffling in their stables, quietly nickering as we walk by, stepping into my tack room, a dry, small dusty room filled with the scent of supple leather tack and sugary molasses coated feed. Large horse Rugs draped heavily against the walls. Tools lazily propped against the sides His lordships eyes dart around weighing up the possibilities to be had in our chosen location that evening.

We glance at each other smiling as I pull down the shutters to keep out the wet night air.

His Lordship slings a rug or two on an upper level storage section then directs his attention to himself to take on the task of unlacing his trainers. Kicking them to one side he runs his hands underside the jersey waistband pulling away the band from his toned torso then pushing down toward his thighs, My eyes follow, mesmerised by the shapely definition of his stature, saliva fills my mouth as he reveals his gorgeous cock to me, I fall to my knees instantly taking him in my hand whilst stroking his flesh back and forth, cradling a hand beneath his balls, my fingers teasing the hot velvety skin. kissing his shaft, while staring up to his eyes I wrap my lips around his end and plunge his erection deep into my mouth, his hands wrapped around my head thrusting with desire.

My wandering hands bring my thoughts back to his strong thighs worthy of attention, I trail my tongue along the inside leg tasting the sweet salty layer left from his workout, a pulsing arises from my groins as I work my mouth around a testicle, unexpectedly, his lordship jumps away ticklishly laughing, he turns me around making me his for the taking. I’m reminded of my husbands request for a naughty photo but decided to go one better and make him a video to remember. I strategically place my mobile on a shelf along the side of my tack room and hit record.

I’m dominantly positioned by His lordship

to kneel forward upon some feed bins, he lowers himself taking me from behind, I close my eyes taking in the feeling of his hard and hungry cock filling my wantan pussy, his large hands place a stern grip to my hips as he rolls himself back and forth slowly and steadily. Once gaining a sensuous rhythm his fingers entwined my hair pulling it back from my face and lifting my head to stare into the lense and he moved harder and faster, The dull noise of the plastic buckling underneath me as he showed my body no mercy. I tell him I love how his big cock makes me feel, whilst Grabbing for anything to steady my already weakend stature, close to climax he tells me how nice my tight pussy feels, his groans growing stronger and louder as his Body tenses with pleasure, my thighs shaking uncontrollably we finish together, out of breath, pausing for a moment letting the ecstasy wash through....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic