FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Uni slut

Uni slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story but names have been changed.

I had just graduated from uni but was still involved in one of the society's despite living miles away. I had a few good friends there and we regularly went on trips away together.

Come September and the influx of new members i started my annual scout out of the new talent but none really caught my attention.

A few months later, on our first trip of the year, there was someone new, Jess. She was stunning. 19 and real quiet girl next door type with a perky arse and D cup tits. However, she was taken by an older, established member of the club.

Nothing happened on the trip but was chatted as friends and got on like a house on fire. We added each other on facebook and chatted after we got home as well.

Fast forward a few weeks and i get a message... its Jess. She is upset and tells me about her break up before asking if i want to go over at the weekend to go out and take her mind of things... how could I say no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Friday finally comes and after work I drive over to hers where we planned to just have a chilled night with Pizza. I get there and knock on the door, she opens and is wearing a tight, low cut top with a short denim skirt.

We say hi and i drop off my bag before we go and grab a beer each, but before I have chance to open it she is in front of me leaning in for a kiss.

I knew there was some chemistry between us but didn't think it was going to happen this quickly. But no complaints from me.

I kiss her back and begin to take off her top...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love true stories. Keep going...

Sounds promising definitely more please

We keep going kissing and stripping each other as we head to her bedroom. I push her to the bed and for the first time can see her gorgeous naked body. Her neat shaven pussy, toned stomach, well sized tits and angelic face with a mischievous grin. She is perfect!

I can't help myself and fall to my knees, kissing up her legs and licking her delicious pussy as my hands explore her body...

More to follow later

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm keep going

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

BM

I kiss up Jess's body and enter her. She is tight but soaking wet and we fuck vanilla style for a while with the occasional swap to oral.

We continue on and off with several rounds of very good but vanilla sex throughout the weekend before I have to leave on the sunday.

On the way home I think of her but can't help but wish she wasn't so vanilla...

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic