FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Singapore sling and swing-my wife becomes the vixen

Singapore sling and swing-my wife becomes the vixen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eifer2010 OP   Man  over a year ago

Poole

My wife gave the nod. An array of men filtered through the doorway into the room.

She said that “ masks shall remain on and so too must condoms. Any change of hole shall require a new condom. Semen can be accepted in the condom or outside of the body on tits, arse and back only”

I am here to spectate and make sure you adhere to the rules. “Molly can you please position yourself comfortably and enjoy the moment, thank you!”

Molly walked towards the end of the bed and knelt at the ottoman. She pulled down her thong and gave me a wink. The wink soon turned into a wry smile as the first contestant pierced her entrance and her eyes rolled back and closed with pleasure.

I tried to look around her to see how many males had entered our bed chamber. Her hair and body shape concealed behind her. I could count 15 or so and lay back as she devoured him inside her vagina. The bloke was not holding back and he fucked with ferocity, none of these men came here for lovemaking that was for sure.

My wife had decided to watch from the bath tub and undressed for the occasion. The guys veered towards her thinking they had a new participant but she batted them away with a naughty but commanding shaking of the finger.

The first guy had started to buckle, and he was at the point of no return. He withdrew and wanked over Molly’s arse before leaving.

Number two immediately replaced him and was noticeably smaller in stature than her maiden voyage. He had to stand on the ottoman with one leg to penetrate her pussy lips properly and came not long after entering her. An embarrassing but short experience as he pulled off the condom and placed it in the bin.

Molly shuffled her body closer to me and started sucking my balls and licking my cock as she eased into her gangbang fantasy. 30 minutes or so and we were approaching guy number 5. My wife had resorted to acting as fluffer and sucking the guys from the bathtub in the queue to keep them hard and the line moving efficiently.

I thought to myself it’s a shame I wasn’t recording this. A go pro would have been a great idea!

Molly was taking a pounding, none of the guys had held back and so far only vaginal sex I could make out. She crawled up towards me and gave me a kiss. She whispered “I’m cumming” as the guy emptied himself inside her in the condom. Number 7 bites the dust.

She was sore now, I could see it in her face. Sweat poured from her brow and down her bust. I called out to my wife “darling I think she is spent”

My wife stepped out of the bath and came towards the bed.

To be continued final chapter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

» Add a new message to this topic