FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Make a couple a cuckold play thing

Make a couple a cuckold play thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met a couple a few years who wasn’t in to swinging. they would come in to a pub I used and just chat.They was in their late 20s The normal sort of couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She was pretty thing late 20s blonde hair medium size boobs he was probably a couple of years older than her but five a bit y looking. I was that to next table to me and I was just busy looking at my phone having a nice pint and I was just general chitchat about the kids and where to go on holiday in normal boring stuff and one of all sad and she knocked her drink over and it went all over my leg . I haven’t have light trousers on so it looks really bad lucky enough it wasn’t round my crotch area he rushed up to the bar to get a towel and she was saying sorry we had a little joke about it and everything seemed okay she turned round and said are you going to get me another drink he said look what you did to your last one I shall I get your drink tonight seems I had your last one

It’s a long story would you like me to go on

By *ockluvincoupleCouple  over a year ago

Erdington

Please do

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

He then turned to his wife and said we Best go home I saw you Saturday night I was one young once winking She said without even thinking chance would be a fine thing that I can happen tonight he turn round quickly and shopping said don’t start now you know I’ve got a busy day in the morning have to get up and go away I said cheekily we can always delegate if you’re too busy with out the look on their face return to horror I thought had overstepped the mark he turned round and said I’m sorry about your trousers but we Besco and rushed to the door as I went to the door she turnround to give a cheeky little smile. I thought I’d over push my mark and as my trousers were wet I thought I best get home before I get a slap off of someone. It was the next week and walked into the pub and husband were sitting at the table soon as he saw me he got up and came towards me of all hello this is trouble but he said that he was sorry about what happened the week before with the drink in my trousers and that he owed me a pint I said that there was no problem and there was no need for him to buy me a pint but he insisted so you got me a pint am on frame self and we sat at the table talking I said Waze your lovely wife tonight.its just myself just come out on my own she’s at home with that he got his phone and started texting we got talking for a bit and I said I’m sorry about my Comments last week I was just having a bit of a laugh he said no that’s fine then he started to tell me about the chair him and his wife had on the way home without his phone pings and out very quickly texting back I then told me that you said to his wife what a cheeky sod I was and his wife said no she thought it was quite cute and very horny he told me that you said to his wife or do you mean she’s at the thought of another man went to fuck her Then tells me on the way home they were talking about what if another man did fucker and what would you like to do it carries on saying that they were talking about any found it extremely horny and there in the end I had the best sex I’ve had in years all the time the phone is pinging and he’s texting I thought I wonder if he’s got another woman on toe

Every time he got a text he will have a little smirk on his face I told him that he had a lovely looking wife I asked her name he told me it was Sarah as we’d already swapped and I and I am Steve and he’s Roy so they asked me what I liked about his wife and what I’d like to see you’re in I said all this is going to bit far they said no he found it quite nice I found a attractive so I said what I’d like my women to be dressed like short skirts Suspenders or hold-ups a nice see-through top with a bra doesn’t match so you can see the outline of her tits he said yes that sounds very hot horny all the time keep texting I carried on chatting what seem like an hour and then the door of the bar opens in wall Sarah just as I’ve said that I’d like to see year see-through white top a black bra so you can see the shape of a tits the very full I shall skirt my can tell if they were suspenders or hold ups he got up straight away and picked her on the cheek and said to town with Steve and I’ll get the drinks in she sits next to me and has she sits down A skirt rise up to reveal that she’s got hold-ups on rice black lacy hold-ups she catches me looking at her legs and says do you like what you see was been texting me and New naughty boys I’ve been talking about me I said oh it’s just managed to talk I hope you don’t mind me looking at your legs but they look so lovely she said I know if you looking at my tits as aborting do you like them as well I said yes you look absolutely lovely with the way comes over with the drinks services Steve been telling me what you boys have been talking about an hour lights at the way I’m dress tonight she sits right next to me she said looking at the bold in your trousers I can tell that you like what you say I found that no it’s not that trying to hide it she puts her hand onto my cock and sweet at it she says I think you’re lying to me I think I’ve got you hard as sheesh stroke my cock from my trousers I said I hope you like and what doesn’t mind

Sorry for some of the mistakes in the writing but predictive text keeps popping in this is going to be a long and slow story so stick with it or find another story

Hi Sarah is rubbing my cock voice said what have I missed Well he likes what I’ve got on is it good job you told me what he likes I can tell he does because at the moment I’m squeezing his cock I go a little bit red I said have you got him all hard then she said yes it feels nice So I decided it’s my turn I put my hands on her legs and work my way up past her Lacie hold-ups up to a silky knickers and start rubbing her pussy through her knickers I can see that she likes and she passed her legs and I can feel how damp her pants are at this time I thought I would take the lead I lean to our and whisper in her ear She says now I can’t do that I whisper yes you can now do it she gets up and goes to the toilet I said what have you said I said your find out soon she comes back very sheepishly and dropped her panties in front of Roy on the table He picks them up very quickly and put Them in his pocket I look over to see a couple in their mid 30s looking at us as a technical drop onto the table that I was taking a Mouthful of his beer and seen the knickers being dropped on the table he spits he’s Beer out he looks quite shocked him and his wife staring at us I thought I was time for us to go I said what do you want to do now is we can’t carry on here with a couple looking so they said come back to Wales so with that we all got up finished their drinks and run out the door to go to their house to carry on playing

Would you like to to go on

» Add a new message to this topic