FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Uni cuck - our 2nd meet

Uni cuck - our 2nd meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As always feel free to message if you wanna chat about this/have any questions.

After a few weeks we decided to try and arrange another meet with Danny. He’d been asking for a while and we were horny to try it again.

Sadly we couldn’t get rid of our housemates so that meant we had to think of another option. Danny instantly said he’ll book a travelodge.

That worked for us. We settled on a Friday night and he made the booking. We didn’t drive and it was around a 15 minute bus ride away from us. Luckily it was winter so she could still have her outfit on but with a long coat over the top and no one would know.

We agreed to meet around 6pm. She again went through her preparation. Shaving, doing her hair and make up and then choosing an outfit. In the end she called me in. Black suspenders and crotchless knickers and a black bra with a pair of high heels. That’s all she’d have on under the coat.

I was already hard. “I’ve got one other surprise for you” she said. She then bent forward over the bed. In her arse was a small buttplug. The kind with the jewelled end.

“If he’s good, he’ll get to fill it”. She said.

We had to wait a bit before we could leave for my hard cock to subside slightly and not draw attention to us.

We made our way to the bus stop and it came quick enough. The bus was half full but we found seats near the back and tried not to notice anyone we knew.

The travelodge needed a room key to get past reception but Danny had thought of that. On the bus we got a text message. “You know my truck. There’s a key card under the wiper. Room 304”.

As we reached the car park I spotted the truck, made my way over and sure enough there was the card. I took it and we walked to the entrance.

The reception desk was unmanned and we went through. We reached the 3rd floor and the second door along was 304. She knocked on the door twice and waited.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ydesubMan  over a year ago

glossop

Longing for more

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Good beginning, watching this thread with interest.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

good start

The door opened. Danny was stood there wearing a short sleeved shirt and smart jeans. The shirt showed off his bulging arms.

“Fuck me. Is it cold out? Wearing that big coat” he laughed. “Just you wait and see mate” I replied.

“Come in” He said and moved out the doorway. “I jumped in the shower before you got here”.

“Take a seat” she told him. He laid back on the sofa/bed thing in the room.

She slowly lowered the coat. Keeping the middle done up so he still couldn’t see. She popped it open and slowly revealed herself. After some teasing, the coat dropped to the floor. There was my girlfriend. Stood in another guys hotel room, wearing nothing but a pair of heels and some underwear.

She moved forward and started to dance. A huge smile crossed Danny’s face.

She seductively danced in front of him for around 5 minutes. Gliding over his body and running her arms around him as she did.

Then she turned around. She wiggled her bum and lent over the bed to revel her treat for him.

“Fuck me” he said again. “Oh You’re going to fuck me” she said.

Danny jumped up and grabbed hold of her. He begun kissing her and his hand moved around her body as he did. It quickly found his way to her open underwear and his hand began to rub against her pussy.

“She’s wet already” he said. “Are you surprised?” I asked.

I didn’t feel so embarrassed today. It was more a feeling of pure horniness. As usual I was already rock hard.

They continued kissing and Danny’s hand continued playing with her wet pussy.

He popped his jeans open and dropped them instantly. He was now stood wearing a pair of white tight boxers. His solid, thick cock visible through them and a wet patch where the top of his cock was pressing against them to escape.

She didn’t even need telling or guiding. She lowered to her knees. Now staring at his boxers. She moved her hand over them and slowly pulled them down.

His hard cock, trapped as she pulled them down before it sprung out. He grabbed it and started to wank it.

She remained on her knees and moved forward. Without using her hands she found his cock and started to kiss and lick it. First just the tip, then taking it in her mouth and starting to work down it. Further with each attempt. Her hand cupping his hanging hairy balls, as her mouth worked his cock.

He started to moan and told her how good she was at doing it.

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

Alsager

Hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keep going

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

very horny

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Now using her hands and her mouth, she sucked and wanked his cock. A powerful combination. Every so often Danny would add a thrust in, which forced his cock to the back of her throat and caused her to gag.

“Gonna take it like a good girl?” He asked her. She mumbled with his dick in her mouth “mmm”. He held her head and started to fuck her mouth.

“I want you to lay on the bed, with your head hanging off the end of the end of the bed” he told her.

She stopped sucking and did as she was told. He then moved forward. His cock in her mouth, he was now standing at the end of the bed and started to fuck her mouth. His balls slapping against her face as he went for it.

She was gagging. He slowed and allowed her some air.

He played with her tits as she sucked him. Each reach forward to grab them forced his dick further down her throat.

His cock was now rock solid and covered in saliva.

He then walked around the bed and climbed on to it. Pulling her legs apart, he dived in and began to lick at her pussy. “I’ve been thinking about this taste for weeks” he said as he came up for air.

By now I was wanking hard in the chair by the desk in the room.

She began to shudder again as he made her cum using just his fingers and tongue. Her now sensitive pussy tingling as he touched it.

He moved forward, working his way up her body. He stopped and licked her nipples, teasing them, before continuing up and ending as he snogged her.

Her hand guided his cock towards her very wet pussy. “She wants this lad. Look at that. Putting it in herself”.

I was so horny. My cock was literally dripping with precum.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Now using her hands and her mouth, she sucked and wanked his cock. A powerful combination. Every so often Danny would add a thrust in, which forced his cock to the back of her throat and caused her to gag.

“Gonna take it like a good girl?” He asked her. She mumbled with his dick in her mouth “mmm”. He held her head and started to fuck her mouth.

“I want you to lay on the bed, with your head hanging off the end of the end of the bed” he told her.

She stopped sucking and did as she was told. He then moved forward. His cock in her mouth, he was now standing at the end of the bed and started to fuck her mouth. His balls slapping against her face as he went for it.

She was gagging. He slowed and allowed her some air.

He played with her tits as she sucked him. Each reach forward to grab them forced his dick further down her throat.

His cock was now rock solid and covered in saliva.

He then walked around the bed and climbed on to it. Pulling her legs apart, he dived in and began to lick at her pussy. “I’ve been thinking about this taste for weeks” he said as he came up for air.

By now I was wanking hard in the chair by the desk in the room.

She began to shudder again as he made her cum using just his fingers and tongue. Her now sensitive pussy tingling as he touched it.

He moved forward, working his way up her body. He stopped and licked her nipples, teasing them, before continuing up and ending as he snogged her.

Her hand guided his cock towards her very wet pussy. “She wants this lad. Look at that. Putting it in herself”.

I was so horny. My cock was literally dripping with precum. "

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Horny as fuck

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago