FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The bi chronicles 2

The bi chronicles 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Thanks for all the support on this from those who enjoyed the short stories, the thread got full so starting a part 2. You can read the first 28 chapters here if you like and chapter 29 will be up in the next 20 minutes or so

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/828447

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *havidCouple (MM)  over a year ago

kempston

Brill love these keep it up

Nantwich

Chapter 29 - IT support

A good friend of mine, Steve was having problems with his computer. It crashed a lot and now wasn't really loading up, he was in a bit of a panic as he apparently had some important things on there he didn't want to lose so I said I'd have a look. We'd been mates for years but there was an awkward phase as I was really in love with Zara his now girlfriend. She chose him over me and while everything's good now, I never got over her. Zara is about 5f 8" with dyed brown and Red hair, a curvy lady about a 14-16 I'd say, a nice big ass and HH boobs which she struggles to contain. Many a night I've wished Zara was here and tried to picture what it'd be like to be with her, and how lucky Steve is to see her naked and fuck her.

Anyway back to the problem in hand, Steve was out for the day but he left me a spare key to let myself in. Zara lived with him now but she was also out for the day. I went into their office room and began to take a look. It took me most the day to fix the computer, god knows what he'd done. However once I managed to boot it up, I was running tests to make sure it was ok and during one of the scans I saw a file path in pictures with a folder called Zara and there were pictures in there.

I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help but look. They were just normal pictures really, nothing that stood out so closed the folder. That's when I noticed in the scan another Zara folder which looked a little more hidden. I opened that one and the first picture was of her in her underwear, jackpot! This has to be the folder as there were a lot in here. I scrolled through one by one and within 6 pictures she was fully naked with her legs open. My cock got instantly hard.

I looked at the next couple and they were off her in different places, naked other topless. I got a little carried away and undid my jeans, pushing them down to my ankles. I put the photos on slow slideshow so I could savour each photo whisky freely taking hold of my cock. Within seconds I was wanking over Zara's photos, the ones in the shower were a particular highlight. Then it moved onto some more and now she was sucking a cock, it definitely wasn't Steve's. I've not seen his cock but this guy had a tattoo on his leg and Steve doesn't.

Could it be Steve taking these pictures too? If not then there's another person involved, it wasn't long before the pictures had escalated to her having sex with this guy. I was still wanking away Enjoying myself. Until I heard a voice say "enjoying yourself are we?" At the same time a hand grabbed my cock under my hand. I turned around and it was Steve, he took over and was wanking me off while I continued to watch pictures of his girlfriend. He was actually good at stroking cock, so much so that I lost where I was, that I'm not really into guys and have never done anything with one.

"You cheeky boys" and just like that I was broken out of my sexual high to turn around and see Zara there. She came over and kissed Steve, "So he likes to look at me does he Steve?" she said as if she didn't know my love for her. She took off her top to reveal a bra struggling like I've never seen a bra struggle before. "Follow me boys" she said as she walked out the room.

She took us to the bedroom before speaking again "he likes to look, so let's make him watch" with that she stripped Steve naked before removing her skirt. She soon removed her underwear and got on the bed, the pictures didn't do beer justice at all. Zara was a woman of much beauty. I watched as Steve climbed on the bed and slid his cock straight inside her. He wasted no time in getting to work and I was soon watching the love of my life taking one of my best friends dicks hard, her huge boobs bounced around.

"Come here and walk for me" she said, guiding me to the side of the bed where and stood and wanted over her face. She liked watching me wank over her but she wanted a show too. She ordered Steve to suck my cock while fucking her so she could watch. Not really my thing but I didn't want my voyeur experience to end, it was like seeing your favourite crush have a leaked sex tape only in person so I allowed it.

To be fair Steve was good with his mouth too and it wasn't long before I needed to cum, they both sensed it and I was ordered back to Zara. She made me wank until I came over her face. I then watched as he came over her stomach. I now get regular pictures and videos from them both and Zara has even agreed to let me fuck her next time.

By *cotsmancCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Manchester

Love these short stories. Get me hard every time

Nantwich

Thanks

By *lokeinstokeMan  over a year ago

staffs

Great story and waiting for more

Nantwich

Chapter 30 - The photographer

I got into photography a few years ago and became popular enough to do it professionally. I mostly go out on sight taking pictures of people's pets, parties, weddings that sort of stuff. Until a few months ago when I invested in a studio so I could do family photos and the likes. Sometimes couples would come in as they'd want a nice photo to put on a card or frame. Until about 3 weeks ago when a couple came in and asked for something a little different.

They asked me if I would photograph them in their underwear and possibly naked if the confidence should arise. I've never tried to market these kinds of photos for my website but their story grilled me as they explained how much weight they'd lost and they wanted to do something unique. I said I would but were they ok with these going on my website, I would of course censor them and they agreed. It was actually a lot of fun, the photos went on the website a few days later, censored of course and along with their story as to why the shoot took place.

I got a lot of responses from couples wanting to do something similar but it was one guy in particular called Greg who would change it all. He called up and asked to come to the studio to see if I could accommodate his ideas. He popped in the same afternoon and said him and his girlfriend were interested in the erotica shoot but he wanted something more. More? I didn't know what he meant but then he kindly explained he wanted me to taking photos of them stripping and then of them performing foreplay and having sex.

I was a little taken a back by this but he offered a price I couldn't refuse and booked in for the following day, paying in full upfront. Steve came back the following day with his girlfriend but it wasn't any girlfriend, it was Sami. Sami was my last girlfriend of 3 years and I still wasn't over this break up. I tried to make up an excuse that I couldn't do it but he insisted as he'd paid. They were taken to the room in the back where the camera was setup and off we went.

I snapped away as they kissed and stripped each other naked. They posed facing me for some nude photos, Greg was what you would call very well hung. She didn't leave me for him, in fact there's no way for them to have known in advance I owned the business but she'd done well for herself. I was soon snapping away at her on her knees sucking his big weapon hard, it was even bigger hard. He then briefly went down on her but she didn't make anywhere half the noise she did for me, something tells me the tables would turn when he entered her.

I snapped away as she came to the touch of his tongue, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hard. As much as I was hating this, it was also turning me on. It wasn't long before he entered her for the first time, not a condom in sight as he entered her bare back. She moaned out loud as he entered her but she was clearly used to it as he went in with ease and was soon pounding away at her.

I'm glad my studio is sound proof as the whole street would have heard as he fucked her hard in multiple positions, positions a man of my cock size couldn't perform as she came over and over. Until finally he pulled out in time to cover her face in cum. I explained the photos wouldn't be ready for a couple of days to which Greg agreed and left. Sami apologised as she had no idea but I said it was fine.

A couple of days later I was putting all the photos together in my usual customer presentation for them when I realised that the studio video camera had recorded the whole thing. I pressed play and began to watch although I was soon wanking over it with my trousers round my ankle when in walks Greg. I could have died of embarrassment and he demanded an explanation, of course I didn't have one.

However I eventually confessed the situation and he not only calmed down but pulled his pants down and sat next to me, his big cock all hard. "Wank it, he said or I'll tell Sami" before I knew it we were both wanking each others cocks as we watched the sex tape that had been accidentally filmed, he was good and probably better at handjobs than Sami was. I kind of forgot it was a man doing this as I was engrossed in the tape still, so much so I didn't even warn him as I came over his hand. He didn't complain and I kept wanking him until he came as well. He promised not to tell Sami but later that night I could a picture message selfie from her with his dick in her mouth and a caption that said "I heard you like this, join in next time"

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Nantwich

Chapter 31 - Signing for the package

It was a hot day just before the August banl holiday and I couldn't get cool sat in a deck chair in the shade of my back garden in just my boxers and the fan on full. It wasn't enough though so I took my boxers off and popped the deck chair back a bit so I was half lying down. My wife was next to me in her deck chair, in just a small pair of panties. We'd both had a few drinks and had nodded off in the afternoon heat.

I'm not sure how long we'd been asleep for but I was awaken by the sound of a man's voice, didn't seem to wake my wife though. I turned my head half asleep to see a delivery man with a package. Well two packages actually as he'd taken his cock and balls out of his shorts which we right next to my face. He didn't even mention that, just that he'd knocked to no answer and then heard the radio on so came to knock on the side door instead but it was open.

He had big saggy balls but his cock was big enough to still drop down lower than them, he took hold of it and began stroking it while whispering dirty things about my wife. He was soon hard and just stood there wanking over my wife, I told him to stop but he noticed my cock rising and realised I actually kind of like the thought of someone thinking of her like that.

That's when he stopped and began to stroke mine instead, it was soon fully risen and we both looked at my wife while he wanked me off. "Looking good fellas" turns out she had woken up at some point and just pretend to be asleep "so when do I get to play with our new big friend" we'd never discussed this sort of thing before but we were soon in the bedroom. I was on my back, my wife 69'ing me and the delivery driver stood at the end of the bed rolling on a condom from our drawer.

He was soon inside her, fucking her hard as his balls ran up and down my face in the process. I'd never heard her moan like this before during sex but then again he was much bigger than me. I licked his shaft up and down as well as her clit as he fucked her good. He even took it out a few times and put it in my mouth for me to suck before putting it back inside my wife.

She sucked me until I came in her mouth, swallowing it all. I don't know how many times he made her cum but he finished by shooting his load up her back. It was the most exciting delivery we've ever had and we definitely enjoyed signing for the big package. We'd made him behind on his deliveries meaning he had to work late but he came back once he'd finished to round two, the three of us went at it all night and now he is sure to deliver everything we order himself.

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

I'm glad this thread has continued. Great stories

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Love these Bi stories.

Nantwich

Chapter 32 - While the friends away the mum plays.

I was 19 and in uni with my best friend since primary school. He was away for the weekend so I had our place to myself and just relaxing when there was a knock at the door, it was his mum. For context his mum Kelly was the lady all the high school kids had a crush on, we were all always round there house. I'm fairly sure she knew it and once we were in college her attire got more suggestive but my best friend never seemed to catch on.

Kelly was about 5f 4", blonde hair, curvy mum body with big juicy boobs and a nice round ass. Her figure was sexy and she knew how to use her assets to her advantage. She was stood there in a skirt with V neck top and those big boobs pushed up together nicely. "Is Kevin home?" To which I explained he was out. She'd come to pick something up so I just let her in and into his room, he'd never mentioned it but I wasn't going to say no to her and I could already feel a stirring in my pants.

She went into his room and I just carried on watching TV in the living room, I'd watched full episode and she hadn't returned. It seemed strange so I went to see if she was ok but his room was empty. So was my room, I continued down the hall, the bathroom door was open so didn't think she'd be in there but sure enough she was. Naked and taking a shower, her ass on full show as she had her back to me. She turned slightly and I got a lot of side boob. By the this point I was rock hard in my pants. She hadn't seen me and the door wasn't fully open so I took out my cock and began to stroke it.

I knew it was wrong but it felt right, that was until I tripped while adjusting and knocked the door flying open much to her horror. I couldn't apologise enough but let's face it I was stood there with a hard cock out of my pants, nothing I said would work. She stepped out the shower giving me a full frontal, shaved pussy, the lot. She grabbed hold of my shirt and pulled me towards her then back into the shower. My clothes were getting see through fast but my cock was already out anyway.

Much to my surprise Kellys husband and Kevin's step dad walked in and caught us. At this point I thought it was the end of me but then he just stripped off and got into the shower as well. He was a bit of a big boy downstairs you could say and visibly younger than Kevin's dad so looks like she'd traded him in for a newer version. That was when Kelly took my hand and placed it around his cock, not letting go she held on and began to walk it via my hand saying I'd been a naughty boy. I've never wanted to leave a situation with a naked lady so much in my life but I knew there was no way out and I was soon wanking him off all on my own my my other hand explored Kelly ample breasts.

She kissed me and allowed me to let go of her husbands cock, freeing me to have two hands on her. I was so aroused by exploring her body that I didn't even flinch when I felt her husbands lips around my cock, I just let him suck me off. To his credit he was asking good as any lady I'd ever had a blowjob off so I just let him continue until I filled his mouth with my load. He didn't complain just took it. That's when Kelly guided us by our cocks to my bedroom, she got on my bed on all fours and I just sat back on my chair and watched as he took her hard from behind. She even let me film it for me to wank over at a later date, so I filmed their full session including him cumming over her. They now come back every time Kevin is out of town and let me film them fuck in all sorts of positions and rooms. They always give me a double blowjob for my hospitality

Nantwich

Chapter 33 - The African adventure

Me and my wife Gemma had been married for 20 years, we had our two kids young and always lead and ordinary family life. No in our early 40's and the kids at uni we decided to start being more adventurous with our life. Even our sex life had been ordinary but we never knew how to spice it up as we'd only ever been with each other. As part of being more adventurous we decided to book a Safari trip in Africa, it was amazing. The first week was all safari and the second week was time at the hotel resort relaxing. It was that second week where weirdly we had the most fun. On the second night there we'd gone out for food and the to the local bar for drinks. We'd been there about an hour when a well dresses gentleman spoke to us at the bar, he was local to the area and just making conversation and asking how we were finding his town.

We explained what we'd done so far but weren't sure what to do for the rest of the night / week so would just wing it. He wished us a fun time and rejoined his friend. We went back to our table and continued our nice evening, now both more than a little tipsy but the night was still young so we went and got another drink. The gentleman from before came over again for a drink and we spoke briefly, he asked if we wanted to join him as his friend had to go soon. We thought why not, maybe we'll find some tips on how to enjoy our time in the area.

He introduced himself as Jaheem and his friend was Jelani. We got talking about ourselves and they told us they were training for the Olympics but had a week off before resuming. Jelani was a long jumper and Jaheem was a runner. We were now quite d*unk but weren't sure if we believed them. They showed us on Google and sure enough they were actually who they said they were. At that point Jelani had to go but Jaheem got us all another drink. It was still only 10pm but we were ready for bed I think. Jaheem said we could come back to his apartment for some more drinks if we wanted, it might have been the drink talking but we agreed.

He lived close by but he had someone pick us up. His apartment was bigger than our house and everything was fancy. He must have been a pretty good athlete. We sat on the sofa and when he took his suit jacket off you could tell through his tight shirt he had the athletes body, I saw Gemma a little more focused on his trousers region though. She went a bit shy when he caught her looking but he didn't say anything, just sat with us as well talked some more. He asked if we were hungry and asked his cook to prepare a light meal, yes that's right he has his own cook.

He got the food and once again caught Gemma looking at his trousers but he just laughed and sat with us. The food was delicious, local cuisine that had been recommended to us before we went on the trip. "Anyone for dessert?" He asked but we declined the offer. That's when he took Gemma's hand and put it on his Croch "I bet Gemma would like some dessert" he followed up. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets when she felt it with her hand.

At that point I knew she was keen, she'd always been happy with my average size but this was no average size. He stood up then turned to stand in front of her before dropping his trousers in front of us. Even my eyes watered when I saw it, he must have been 11" / 12" easily. He took hold of it and moved it towards Gemma's mouth, she didn't even hesitate and opened up to take in his tip.

We'd never even discussed this before and had we been sober I think it would be different but she just went for it and I didn't stop her, just watched on as she took a bit more and began to suck him off while he removed his shirt. His cook came in to clear the plates while my wife was sucking Jaheem's now hard cock. The cook didn't even bat and eyelid and even asked if we needed anything. This is obviously a regular occurrence here as Jaheem just said no and wished him a good night as if he didn't just have his cock in another man's wives mouth.

Eventually Gemma needed to rest her mouth "it tastes amazing" she said "go ahead try it" she followed up as she directed it towards me. I said no but she spoke again "go on, I've always wanted to see two men together" Jaheem didn't even complain, clearly he doesn't have a lot of boundaries and even stepped towards me. She moved his cock until it was pressed against my lips, she made me open my mouth and guided it in. She held my head while he slowly thrust it in and out of my mouth. She was actually right, it did taste kind of good. I never expected a cock to be like that but I soon got a taste for it and was stroking it with my hand while sucking him. Gemma had got on her knees and she was sucking my cock at the same time having removed my pants.

I was really getting into it until he removed his cock and told me to help strip my wife as it was fucking time. I was in a whirlwind of emotions and just helped him, she was soon naked and lying on the sofa. We watched in awe as he slid on a condom that didn't even roll all the way down. He was soon guiding it towards her were pussy and inside it slowly. He tried to ease himself in inch by inch, each stroke going deeper. It took a few minutes before he got it all inside and she was moaning loudly before he'd even got going. When he did though I could hear his balls slapping against her ass, her boobs bounced back and forth as he built up a strong rhythm. She came over and over again in what was a very sexual experience. It ended by him pulling out and telling me to make him cum over my wife, I wanked him off until he shot his load all over her stomach and boobs.

We did spend the night there in his bed with him, I woke up the following morning to find my dick in his mouth as he attended to my morning glory before taking my cum in his mouth. He invited us to stay with him for the rest of the trip as the next night he was having friends over from the athletics team who would like to show Gemma their teamwork, we were sober now but we agreed anyway. I would definitely recommend dining on the local cuisine if ever in Africa.

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

I was just thinking about this thread this morning and hoping for more

Nantwich

"I was just thinking about this thread this morning and hoping for more"

It doesn't get much response any more but I'll add to it as and when I think of new ones.

By *anccocksuckerMan  over a year ago

manchester

It’s always very horny when I read the updates

Nantwich

Chapter 34 - Cheaters revenge

Me and Sophie had been together for two years but when she lost her job I then got her a job at our office, she worked in a different department so we didn't spend too much time together. It was all going well for a few months until the day before the Xmas party when I came into work to find a video had been sent around to everyone in error (apparently) which showed Sophie getting fucked from behind and then the dick cumming up her back as she moaned.

Everyone cheered at me in jest for the video, confused as to what they were on about it was replied. It was definitely Sophie, I knew from the tattoo but it wasn't me fucking her. I played along until I saw her, thinking maybe it was an ex and was accidentally leaked out but she broke down and told me she'd been seeing Scott from accounts pretty much the entire time she'd worked here. I had no idea and was obviously devastated, Scott was always taking advantage of women and using them but they all fell for his charm.

I walked out of the office as Samantha, Scotts sister who sat on the table next to me came to make sure I was ok. She was a little sweetheart and always helping people, she covered for me and hated what Scott had done. She convinced me to come back and also still go the Xmas party. I didn't want to and I got there to find Scott and Sophie together, her apparent shame was short lived as they were close. Her brother was there too but he didn't speak to her as he didn't like what she did either and came to see how I was. I spent the rest of the night with them two apart from when me and Samantha went for a dance.

We got pretty close dancing but the mood changed when we saw Sophie and Scott all over each other. I think Samantha was more fuming than me and kissed me in revenge, I shouldn't have but I kissed back. She took my hand and also Sam's (Sophie's brother) hand and led us away muttering "we'll show them" she took us to her hotel room to get away and poured some drinks as well got more d*unk.

That's when Scott sent her a Snapchat of them two asking she she was taking my side and she flipped out "right, revenge time! Take off your pants" she said to me, I was confused but she insisted and forced me out of them. There I was stood in a hotel room with Samantha and Sam with my cock out, she removed my shirt then dropped to her knees and began to suck my cock. I was hard in seconds and she signalled to Sam to pass her purse, where she took out her phone and ordered me to reply back to Scott with a picture of her sucking me.

I didn't want to be a part of this but her lips were fairly convincing so I sent it. He sent a reply back brushing it off so she signalled Sam over to get his mouth on my cock. This was going to far now for me but he was d*unk and just agreed, she made me send another snap of them both sucking me off and that did get the reaction she wanted and she got an angry call from Scott and Sophie.

I was actually enjoying having two mouths on my cock even if one was a guy. Samantha whilst still on the call stood up and threw me a condom, then she walked over to the dressing table and bent over whilst lifting her dress. I wasn't going to say no as Samantha was the most beautiful girl in the office. I soon had the condom on and was entering her from behind as she moaned out on the phone.

I wasted no time fucking her hard and fast, she pulled her dress down at the top and exposed her perky B cup boobs which bounced back and forth as I fucked her. Meanwhile Sam was on the floor licking both her clit and my balls, much to the pleasure of both of us. I didn't last very long though as I was too horny but she made sure I filmed as both me and Sam came over her face, she sent it out to Sophie with the caption "revenge is sweet and warm"

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Glasgow

Excellent stories.

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Please can we have some more

Nantwich

Chapter 35 - the roommate

I'd lived with my roommate for about a year, we only shared a house because I fancied her and she needed to leave her previous living situation. She would never be interested in me but I thought maybe it would work out if we lived together, it didn't and she ended up with my friend instead. It didn't really cause any problems as neither of them knew of my feelings. I would often pretend to go out so hide in my room and wank while they fucked.

One particular night they thought I was out and their bedroom door was slightly open, I waited a little bit and then snuck up to the door to see. It was dark but they had a lamp on so I could see a bit. That was when I saw her nice juicy tits for the first time as she stood there naked pulling down his boxers. He was a big lad where it counted and I watched as she sucked him hard. Now I know why she makes the noises she does.

I watched on as he took her from behind on the bed, the angle was just right that I could see her boobs bouncing around and his big cock slide in and out. I found myself wanking over them until he shot his load up her back. It was an image there helped me finish off in bed. Over the next few days though he wasn't her I was thinking of, it was his cock size. I developed a real cock envy but really wanted to see it again. I pouted to spy on him in the shower when she was out and I could see him having a wank.

I went and got some headphones then walked in pretending I didn't know he was in as she was out. He turned around quickly in all his glory, his hand still holding his cock. I don't know what came over me but I had to touch it, walking over and just took hold of my friends cock and began to stroke it. He didn't even flinch and allowed it to happen, he looked to enjoying it a lot until my roommate walked in and caught us.

It's safe to say no one knew what to say and we couldn't offer up any form of explanation as to why his cock was in my hand. She didn't even seem mad but instead revealed she'd always wanted to see two guys at it, ordering me to strip. I didn't want to as my average cock wasn't something I wanted them seeing but she insisted. Luckily I was hard so my size was a little better but he had a few inches on me.

They didn't judge me but instead dried him and took us to her bedroom where she made us get on the bed, we were soon lying side by side in 69 as she watched on. I'll be honest I didn't know the first thing about sucking cock but I was pretty sure he'd sucked one before from his display of oral skills. It wasn't long before we both needed to cum and she knew it, she ordered us up and when I looked around she was on her knees with her boobs out waiting for us. We shot out loads over a boob each before she told us she'd filmed it and it's something we'd be doing a lot more of going forward.

Nantwich

Chapter 36 - Airport security

I was flying back from a holiday in Spain with my girlfriend Claire, we went through the security and all seemed fine but then we got told to stand to one side. Claire was patted down by a female member of staff fine and I was patted down by a male. He was taking quite a while and he put his hands inside my waistband a few times running them all the way around, each time he ran his hand over my cock.

Me and Claire looked at each other bemused and then he told us to follow him and took us to a security room. He did the same thing to me again but this time gave my cock a little squeeze 'by accident'. He still didn't seem happy and told me to take my top and jeans off, I couldn't understand what was going on but he was insistent so I did as I was told. I was stood there in just my boxers and he patted me down again, still not happy he told me to remove them as well.

I know stood there naked while he felt my balls and then seemed ok. He then moved on to Claire which I was fairly certain was illegal but he made sure to turn off the CCTV camera first. He patted her down and focused a bit on her ass and told her to also remove her top and jeans. She refused but he insisted firmly and out of fear she did it. She stood there in her bra and knickers while he went to pat her down some more before telling her to remove her underwear.

We both stood there naked, he was behind her patting her down, cupping her boobs and squeezing her ass before looking at me and saying to her "look the filthy pervert is enjoying it" referencing to the fact my cock had gone semi hard. He then stood in front of us both and dropped his pants. Claire had always liked going to Spain to watch Spanish guys, I remember she told me when she was younger she liked it because they all had good cocks and she'd always fuck a few on holiday.

This guy was no exception, his thick veiny cock and low hanging balls both hung low down his leg. I could see Claire secretly like what she saw. He removed his top to reveal he was quite toned as well before ordering us both down on our knees. We did as instructed and before we knew it he was running his manhood across both our faces and ordering us to open up. He took turns putting his tip in each of our mouths and makes us close our lips around it.

It wasn't long before Claire was giving him a blowjob and I was licking and sucking his balls. I'd never done anything like this in my life but I secretly enjoyed it and I was rock hard. His big balls were soon taken away from me though as he helped Claire to her feet and then bent her over the table. Before I could even object to what was coming, he had his hard cock fully in her pussy as she moaned out quite loud.

He ordered me to keep her quiet with my cock and before you know it we were spitting roasting her over the table, I could see it was taking her back to her Haye day as she enjoyed every inch of him inside her. I couldn't last and was soon filling up her mouth with my load, much to the disappointment of our new friend. My punishment was to kneel between Claire's legs and lick his balls and as well as his cock as it slid in and out of Claire with ease.

He continued like this until he pulled out and shot his load all up her back and into her long hair. He then let us get dressed and leave, we flew home and rushed straight to the bedroom. I made Claire tell me in detail what happened with one of those guys from her old holidays. Now when we fuck she tells me about a different one each time and we have booked a new Spanish holiday to seduce another guy or three

Glasgow

awesome stories

Nantwich

Chapter 37 - the calendar shoot

I am a professional photographer and a few weeks ago as usual at the end of the year we got a lot of calendar shoot bookings. They can be fun as people like to go to interesting places. I was pretty busy but my sister text me asking if I could fit in her boyfriend and his mate one afternoon, they were trying to become models and need some portfolio shots. I agreed as I'd had a cancellation and in the came.

Steven (the boyfriend) and his mate Craig both worked out a lot and had the gym tones bodies, suppose you'd expect that if they were to be models. I asked them what they wanted to model and they gave a lot of suggestions so I just said we'd start shooting and they just do what comes naturally for the type of things they want to model. Afterall I know nothing about modeling.

We took the standard head shots and portfolio pictures and then they took their shirts off for some topless shots which was fine, they looked like they new what they were doing which made it easier for me. After a couple of minutes they took off their jeans, Steven was wearing briefs and Craig some tight boxers. Neither leaving much to the imagination on what they were packing but they both posed away again.

Then after a few minutes of that Steven just whipped down his briefs and took them off, much to my disbelief he was just stood there naked. His cock hanging lower than his balls, Craig followed suit but when he stood back up his cock was rock hard. At this point I didn't even know where to look. Steven then broke the silence by saying "your cocks hard man, what the hell?! We can't pose like that" Craig replied "you're right, I got this" and then without any further warning dropped to his knees and began sucking Stevens cock to get him hard.

I awkwardly asked "erm erm do you want me to carry on?..." Stuttering as I spoke. Steven replied "yeah sure, shoot away" I just clicked away at my camera like this wasn't weird to be watching my sisters boyfriend being sucked off. I'd be lying if I said my cock hadn't got hard. I wasn't into guys at all but I was totally turned on. Once he was hard Craig stood up and they posed again in different positions with their cocks hard. My cock was still hard then Craig spoke up "does that thing have video?"

"No" I replied "but I have a video camera"

Craig then smiled "great, go get it we'll need it for the cum shots" cum shots?! They were both now wanking each other off while I got the video camera. When I came back and had set it up they were close to finishing. Craig asked if I was ready and I nodded, rolled the camera and watched as they took back their own cocks and wanked themselves until they took it in turns to shoot their loads all over my floor.

When I got home my sister came in and asked how it went, wow where to start with that. I had no idea what she knew so I played it safe and said it was good and the shoot will be ready for them in a couple of days after I edited it all. She asked to see but I said it's best to wait until it's done. When editing though I found myself getting hard again and had to go to bed.

It was so hot in my room as the heating didn't go off properly that I ended up sleeping naked on top of my duvet. I couldn't get today out of my head and ended up having a dream about it until I was woken up by a weird sensation. It took me some time to wake up properly but that sensation was Steven sucking on my cock. Something I would never let him do if he asked but he'd already started and it felt so good I couldn't muster the energy to stop him. I lay there and just let him do it until I exploded in his mouth, he swallowed it happily and just walked out.

Glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *aleangelCouple  over a year ago

To heaven and back

Nantwich

Chapter 38 - The wedding night

Dave and Sue were a bit of an odd couple, not a lot in common and no one really saw it lasting but here we are on their wedding day 5 years later. They were both now late 20s and to the outsider no one could see why she stayed with him. He wasn't abusive but he didn't treat her that well but it was quite well known that he has a big cock and she once said to me "Good dick is good dick at the end of the day" I'm not sure they both knew but I knew they'd both cheated. I knew Dave had because he bragged about it, and I knew Sue had because I slept with her a couple of times at different parties and she still flirted sometimes. I am fairly certain she slept with someone else the same night as one time I slept with her but she never admitted it.

At the evening do of their wedding when we'd all had a few drinks and I cut in for a dance with the bride. She whispered some naughty things in my ear and tried to get me to come to the bridal suite for round 3 but I couldn't. Later on though she grabbed me from behind and as no one could see she felt my cock and then slipped something in my pocket. Turns out it was the room number and I couldn't resist. The door was slightly open on arrival but when I walked in without knocking David was there.

I'm not sure which of us was more shocked but there was no sign of Sue and I tried to make up and excuse as to why I was there, he was a bit d*unk though and seemed to accept it. Just then Sue walked out the bathroom in a tight lace dress and stockings, her boobs pushed up together. Both our jaws hit the floor and after quickly saying my goodbyes I tried to leave but David shut the door in front of me.

He then unzipped his trousers and unleashed his beast in front of me. "I know you two have been fucking, who do you think slipped in the room number?" I'd never turned around to notice it was him. Sue walked over and stood by the side of us. "Bet you'd like to see more wouldn't you?" Of course I nodded in response "well get down and make this hard and I might just let you have a turn"

"What?!" I replied. Sue followed with "oh yeah that's so hot, my fantasy" David was waving his cock around and Sue pulled her dress down a bit to expose more cleverage before stopping. Something came over me as I wanted more of her so I dropped to my knees and took hold of his cock and guided it towards my mouth and into my lips. I was soon sucking on my first cock and now I saw why so many women spent the night with him as he was huge.

Sue stripped off for us as I sucked David until all she was wearing were her stockings and wedding garter. My cock was straining in my own trousers and I just let it out. Much to my shock Sue got on the floor and stroked me whilst watching me suck her new husband before her. He wanted pussy though and ordered Some to remove my clothes before organising us all on the bed.

I was on my back, Sue 69 over me and him behind. The pair of us 69'd for a couple of minutes before he slid his cock inside her bare back. I was still licking her clit as I occasionally caught his cock too as his balls were all over my face. It wasn't long before I came in Sues mouth and David came in her pussy. They let me spend the night on the marital bed with them. I woke up to them both licking my cock to begin round 2. Ever since then I've regularly been sleeping with both of them.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Andover

Glasgow

Excellent

Nantwich

Chapter 39 - Truth or dare

I was backpacking in Australia with my girlfriend Claire and her best friend Steve. It was originally just me and Claire going but when Steve's wife left him we decided to offer him the chance and he agreed. We travelled from hostel to hostel around the country until we got to a nice beach town, it was just at the end of surf season so not many people around. Our dorm room had 4 bunk beds and two other people staying in the room. After check in though we went straight out to the beach before returning to shower before tea. The shower room was communal and the other guys from our dorm room were showering at the same time so a few cocks on display as we chatted and washed.

After tea we were having some drinks and the two guys asked if they could join. Jon, originally from south Africa and Johan originally of Austria but they'd been roommates in America for a while and now travelling. They brought with them more beers and once we were all tipsy Jon suggested a game of truth or dare to get to know each other. For a little while it was quite modest until Steve got brave and said dare.

Jon stood up, whipped his shorts down and dared Steve to put his cock in his mouth. Everyone looked shocked including Johan but dares a dare and Steve got down on his knees infront of him. He looked nervous but he opened up for Jon to guide the head of his cock inside his mouth. We could see his cock getting harder in Steve's mouth until he pulled it out and it stood tall in front of us all.

We joked at the situation and I to my own downfall laughed a little hard as it was my turn and I also drew dare. "You find that funny do you?" Said Steve. He then whipped down his shorts and dared me to do the same on him. My laughter turned to shock and I heard my girlfriend say "well you know the rules, dares a dare" so down on my knees I got as I opened up to accept his cock in my mouth. It didn't taste how I would expect but he wiggled it around until he was hard and pulled it out. "Maybe next time it's not so funny huh?" He joked. The game went on a little bit longer until people started going to bed.

Eventually there was only me and Steve left as well discussed our dares, he admitted it was a bit of a turn on putting his cock in my mouth and also having Jons in his and he admitted he wished it had gone a little longer and maybe saw him cum. In the d*unken moment I jokingly agreed, I didn't really agree but it seemed easier. Then Steve suggested we sneak in the room as he's on the bottom bunk and we continue. Not something that interested me but he didn't shut up and eventually we found ourselves at Jons bed.

The moonlight was shining through a bit so it wasn't totally dark, Jon was asleep on his back in just his underwear. Steve and I got down on the floor before Steve began to pull Jons boxers down as he slept until his cock was exposed. I know there's some stereotypes around african guys but his cock size lived up to that. Soon enough Steve had hold of it and we were both licking up and down his shaft and his balls.

It wasn't long before he woke up though but he just smiled and let us carry on. The pair of just worked his cock, stroking, licking and sucking it whilst licking his balls until eventually that familiar feel of throbbing penis as it prepared for it's happy ending. Just like that he began to cum over himself and it looked quite horny compared to how it is in porn.

We then left him to it and got into bed while he cleaned himself and went back to bed. We'd all drifted off but sometime later awoken by the sounds of moaning. Being half asleep it sounded like someone was having a dream but as my eyes opened that was not the case. I saw Claire placed on the rung of the bunk bed ladder, legs wide open as Jons big cock slid in and out of her.

We both looked at each other until she said "what you can play with his cock but I can't?" Turns out she was awake earlier and had witnessed her boyfriend and best friend sucking cock. All the curfuffle then woke Johan who didn't seem surprised and even said this is why Jons cock is nicknamed the relationship killer. Not in this case though as I wasn't in a position to argue and she looked hot taking him inside her. Over the next hour or so Claire remained on the ladder rung while the 4 of us took turns on her pussy. I always knew Steve had a soft spot for her so in the heat of the moment I let him have his turn. Johan took his share of her pussy too and any guys not fucking her stroked each other for her pleasure. Until eventually Claire was on her knees and took all 4 of our loads to her face and boobs.

We were at the hostel for another 2 nights so the 5 of us spent the entire time naked and playing with each other. I think Claire was happy to have 4 cocks on tap for a couple of days.

Andover

cambridge

Excellent story

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

A spot on tale OP , fab as usual , something for everyone, horny

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 23:38:58]

Glasgow

Nantwich

Chapter 40 - Isolation day 10

I live two other male friends in a house share, Chris and Greg. We were all isolating following the government rules and Greg's girlfriend Sami was also with us as she'd been staying here for a few days before our isolation so we figured it best she stayed. We were all safe but after 9 days it gets a little lonely in the bedroom especially when you can here Greg and Sami fucking from time to time. They do try to be quiet but it doesn't always work. Me and Chris have always joked Greg must have a big cock because Sami has the face and body of a model and she'd do anything for anyone.

On the morning of day 10 I woke up a lot earlier than we usually do as I couldn't sleep so went downstairs to put the TV on and have breakfast. Someone must have forgot to change the channel before bed as it was on an adult channel, didn't realise they ran early in the morning but this one did. It wasn't long before it got the better of me and I was having a wank on the sofa.

After a few minutes of stroking my cock I heard a voice "having fun there mate?" Greg had come down and seen me, before I could react he sat down with me "looks like you could use a hand" and with that took hold of my cock and began to wank me off over the porn. It felt nice to have someone else's hand on me and to be honest I just closed my eyes and imagined it was Sami. It wasn't long before he let go though and my eyes opened to the sight of him stroking himself.

Our suspicions were correct as he did have a big cock, much bigger than mine. Less than a minute later Chris walked in and saw us. He didn't even say anything just pulled his boxers down and sat next to us. There we were sat on the sofa all wanking together over this porn on the TV, what a strange experience and way to bond. Chris' cock was smaller than Greg's but bigger than mine but that didn't matter to anyone.

We were right in the groove of things when Sami walked in. Me and chris were stunned but Greg just carried on "mind if I join in?" She asked and before we could answer she'd pulled down her PJ shorts and removed her top to display her EE boobs. She sat down on the arm chair to the side of us and began masturbating with the rest of us. The porn had taken a side step though as now all eyes were on Sami.

It was an amazing experience which was topped off by Greg getting up and saying "time for the real thing" and with that he walked to Sami, picked her up and placed her between us. We then watched as he slid his cock in her and fucked her hard as we watched and played. I've never witnessed a live sex show before but I'm keen to witness more.

"Give them a helping babe" Greg said to Sami and keen as anything she reached her arms out and began to wank me and Chris off while she was fucked hard and her boobs bounced around all over the place. She continued until both of us came over her hand and our stomachs, it was a great relief and we watched as Greg covered her beautiful face in cum. That's the best breakfast I've had in a long time and Greg has agreed to let me and Chris have a 1 on 1 private session with Sami later mmmmm

Nantwich

Chapter 41 - the promotion.

Sarah and I have been married for 5 years and have a good life but recently we hit some money trouble and Sarah has been trying to get a new job to ease that. Without much luck she applied a post on social media that looked good and within an hour she got a call from the manager. He was mostly working from home so he invited us both to dinner and he would just get to know us as he said personality was important. It seemed unorthodox but we went along anyway.

His house was nice and it was clear he had some money, the meal was nice too. The guy, Chris was probably about mid 50's and in good shape for his age, he chatted to us for a while and then we went to the living room where he told us he like Sarah but he was unsure she would do all the tasks required of the job. Of course we were a bit desperate so she said she would do anything but he still was unsure. We tried to convince him and eventually he decided to give her a trial and with that he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock.

We were both so shocked but I saw Sarah's eyes light up a little at the sight of it. We always had a good sex life but I wasn't all that blessed in the trousers, Chris however was. By blessed I mean he was built like a pornstar, he had big low hanging balls and a cock that hung lower than them he signalled for her to get on her knees since she would do anything asked of her.

She looked uncomfortable but I could kind of see she wanted it, she made out like she didn't but she did. She got on her knees and began to suck him off in front of me, he was hard in no time and clearly enjoying it. He let her suck him for a couple of minutes before he stood her up and ripped her blouse open and buttons flew everywhere before he pulled it off her and her bra too. He lifted up her skirt and then her and placed her on the arm of the sofa.

It wasn't long before he pulled her knickers to one side and was sliding his big cock inside her without a condom. I watched has he fucked her brains out in front of me, often turning to me to tell me how much my wife enjoyed him and he wasn't wrong she was taking him all and hard. He was really giving it to her until she came on his cock.

He then pulled his cock out of her, turned to me and told me to suck my wife off of him. I refused but then Sarah said to me "just do it, we need the money" and with that I then got on my knees and took him in my mouth, cock tasted different from how I thought but I actually enjoyed it. He liked it too but it was short lived as he'd soon bent her over the sofa arm and was really ramming his cock into her from behind until he eventually came up her back.

He took her upstairs and onto his bed and then ordered me to get him hard again for round 2. I did as I was told and once he was hard he ordered me to get my cock out so he could watch her suck it while he fucked her again. He was just asking relentless as the first time until he came over her stomach and then watched as I came over her face. We all got dressed and then he showed us to the door. It turns out there never was a job and he just used it as a scam to bed married ladies desperate for work.

cambridge

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Glasgow

Mmm

Nantwich

Chapter 42 - The dare.

Me and my wife Sarah were on a night out together for our anniversary when we bumped into a bunch of friends including my best friend Chris. It was a great night but it came to about 11pm and we were due to head home because I had work in the morning. Sarah was having fun and didn't want to go just yet so she asked if I minded if she stayed out with our friends. Of course I didn't mind and Chris said she could jump in their taxi as he only lives the next street down.

I drove home as I hadn't been drinking, about an hour after leaving them I got a text from Sarah. I opened it up and it was a selfie of her but not ordinary selfie. She was on her knees with a cock in her mouth and the message read, Chris dared me to put his cock in my mouth and send you a picture. I was completely stunned but it sort of made me laugh so I just sent back some laughing emoji's.

She text back saying it was big, although I could see that from the photo. I jokingly text back saying since she started she should finish and not blue ball him. A few minutes later she replied saying "funny you should say that" and then a video came through. I pressed playx Sarah was on her back filming Chris pound away at her pussy hard. Another text came through saying "he's so big, I'm glad I stayed out"

I couldn't believe my best friend was fucking my wife, now I know why she wanted to stay out so much. I played the video on loop as it kind of turned me on a little. She sent a few more texts telling me how good he felt and then a follow up video of him cumming over her stomach. Man that got me going a little bit more. She then sent another picture of his now soft cock and the caption read "Chris dares you so come suck my juices off him and prepare him for round 2"

I've never been interested in guys but I couldn't lose face by turning down a dare. So I walked down the road to his house and he answered naked still and showed me upstairs where I found Sarah naked on his bed. "Nice to see you hubby but too many clothes" I got naked and stood next to Chris as we both looked at her.

"Right get rid of my juices off him" she demanded, I was soon down on my knees sucking him until he was hard. Sarah then made us wank each other off a little bit for her pleasure before starting round 2. This time he had her on all fours while he fucked her hard from behind. Sarah ordered me to film it so she could have the memory forever. I got my camera out and filmed all over their second session until he came up her back.

They then both sucked me off until I came in Sarah's hair. After that we walked home but when she woke to a text off Chris she had no memory of what happened. I showed her photos and videos she sent me as well as what I had filmed and she couldn't believe what she'd done, she also seemed sad she couldn't remember it so now I let Chris borrow her once a week for a reminder.

Glasgow

Awesome

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Hot, love these stories

Nantwich

"Hot, love these stories"

Thanks

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Hot, love these stories

Thanks "

We loved the ones you did about us too

Nantwich

"Hot, love these stories

Thanks

We loved the ones you did about us too"

Ah thanks yeah those were fun, you pick some good fantasies

Nantwich

Chapter 43 - A helping hand.

Me and my girlfriend were having a little gathering at ours for her birthday. Her 3 best lady pals were there plus Gavin a guy they all knew. We were all having a great time and were all a little d*unk when the chat naturally got onto relationships and things. General chat really and then out of nowhere Gavin confessed he didn't know how to wank another cock. He couldn't play with his own but struggled to pleasure other guys.

I didn't know Gavin was bi or gay but then again I didn't really know him, he seemed pretty worried about it so Kim (my girlfriend) looked at me funny. I was a little d*unk and didn't pick up on her look until she blurted it out. "You just need practice, you can practice on Craig (me) and we'll help"

"I beg your pardon?" I replied

"Oh come on Craig, he needs help and you know I've always wanted to see two guys fool around"

"Absolutely not!"

"Go on, pleasseeee? I'll let one of the ladies help him"

Now the ladies were very attractive but I'm not sure about this. She kept pestering until I couldn't cope any more, I stood up and whipped my jeans down and sat back down. Kim moved from beside me and let Gavin sit down. Mandy one of her friends sat next to me, I just leaned back and hoped it was over quickly as Gavin took hold of my soft cock.

"Let's help him out" Mandy said as she pulled down her top, Mandy had huge boobs and I'd always wanted to see them. My cock responded well to them as it began to get hard in Gavin's hand and moments later he was wanking me off. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend it was someone else but truth be told he was quite good and I was secretly enjoying his touch.

All the ladies sat around watching him wank me off and giving him tips and encouragement. It wasn't long before I felt the familiar sensation of a building orgasm and I was shooting my load all over my shirt as the ladies all cheered. I didn't want to tell Kim but he was better than her and I don't believe for a second this was anything other than a setup from the beginning.

"Let's give him a chance to clean up, then it's time for blowjob lessons" that seemed a step too far but sure enough and hour later he was sucking my cock until I came in his mouth. Kim still talks about it now while we're fucking and while she wouldn't admit it, they definitely set it up for her birthday. They've arranged another gathering and this time she's going to reward me by letting me fuck Mandy in front of them all.

cambridge

Andover

Glasgow

Nantwich

Chapter 44 - The local pervert.

Me and my girlfriend Jess were both 19 and every Friday visited our local pub for a few casual drinks and some pool, nothing fancy. However this particular Friday was our anniversary so we dressed up a bit nicer and went for a meal first. I dressed in a smart shirt, jeans and shoes and Jess wore a tight black dress, low cut which pushed up he 34B boobs nicely. She was 5ft 2" and her boobs and tiny ass were in proportion with her slim figure.

Eventually we wound up back at the local and we both got compliments on how we dressed, some congratulations and even a couple of free drinks. Sat in the corner was the local pervert. I think his name was Derek but wasn't too sure, he was always in there though staring at the ladies asses and chests. He made no secret of it and was usually alone.

His eyes were all over Jess and we made a bit of a joke about it. After a couple of drinks we went to the pool room as tradition and begin playing, I always won but we just played for fun really. After a few losses Jess was feeling daring and wanted to make a bet on the next game. Not taking it seriously I joked that if I won she had to fuck Derek. She said "ok but if I win you've got to suck his cock" I laughed and agreed still not taking it seriously as I always win so why would she agree to that.

We played the game and I was down to the black ball as usual while she had a few left, a nice simple shot as it was over the pocket. "Get ready to get fucked" I joked and with that lined up my shot but just as I went to play it she whipped her boobs out in the middle of the pool room, I miss hit the shot and potted the black but the white followed in and Jess won.

"Best pucker up those lips" she joked. We laughed it off but she insisted a bet was a bet. "No way I'm going to suck a cock, especially someone in his 60's" but she again insisted a bet was a bet and she'd have fucked him if she lost. At this point I was now beginning to believe she'd have gone through with the bet. She took my hand and led me other to him and engaged him in conversation.

We spoke briefly and then she just came out with it "look we had a bet and if he lost he had to suck your cock, so you up for it?" Much to our surprise he agreed to it and said we could come back to his place if our parents were home. We followed him out the door and to his place which was over the road, he let us in and we sat on the sofa while he got us all a drink. When he returned from the kitchen he had the drinks in his hands and his cock was out of his pants.

He passed us out drinks then took hold of his cock and said "ready when you are" I was still in denial but Jess insisted or she wouldn't fuck me. Derek moved closer and I took hold of his cock and slowly stroked it a little before putting it in my mouth semi hard, he let out a little moan as I began to suck him and feel his cock get hard in my mouth. I would say he was about 8" hard so a decent size and he was well manscaped.

It was only a couple of minutes in when he said he was close, taking his cum was a step too far and just as he was about to cum I took him out and stroked him while aiming him at Jess, he came all up her nice dress. She looked half mad and half kind of turned on. In an act of pay back for what I'd just done she removed her dress and asked where she could clean it.

Derek pointed her in the right direction then watched her ass as she walked away. When she returned a few minutes later she was still in her underwear, boobs straining in her bra and nice ass on show in her thong. Derek thanked us for the experience and asked out of interest what was the bet if I'd have won the game. "I had to fuck you" Jess blurted out.

Derek's eyes lit up and I saw life in his soft cock. "Well the nights still young" he said as he waved his cock in her direction and walked a bit closer to her. "That is is Derek" she replied as she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. He took her hand and led her upstairs much to my disbelief "won't be long" he said as he turned to me.

I was sat on the sofa stunned but within seconds I heard the bed going. I rushed up to his bedroom and there I saw them on the bed, he was on top and balls deep inside her as she moaned to his every stroke. She was loving every second of him inside her and I'd be lying if I wasn't turned on too. I walked over and dropped my pants for her, they both took turns sucking me off while they fucked until I came over her face and him over her stomach.

Jess insisted we stayed the night because he was so good she wanted a round 2 in the morning.

Glasgow

cambridge

Nantwich

Chapter 45 - The train ride

Me and Jen were 19, we'd been on a day session together and had caught the late train home which was pretty much empty and we sat in the carriage at the end which was empty. We were both quite d*unk and feeling a bit daring got a little frisky, kissing and wandering hands.

Jen was wearing a tight blue dress which when stood barely came below her ass, on the train though it had rode up a little and she was going commando so her freshly shaved pussy was on display. As were most of her 34B boobs as the dress was low cut and pushing them together. I was definitely hard in my pants and she soon noticed. I was sat by the window and Jen by the aisle, as I said though it was empty so she undid my pants and released me. She stroked my cock while I rubbed her clit.

After a couple of minutes playing with each other we heard voices "well, well, well, what do we have here then" as we looked up there were 3 black guys. One of them laughing at my average sized cock "ever been with a real man sweetheart?" He asked and just like that whipped out his cock, it was the kind of BBC you see in porn. I saw her eyes open wider when she saw it.

"Go on, touch it. Feel a real man" she didn't say anything but I knew part of her wanted to but she just sat there as he waved it around in front of her face until she told him to stop. He didn't stop though and even slapped her across the face gently with it. I knew she liked it but didn't want to say. That's when his mate took her hand and placed it around the guys cock, holding her hand in place and moving it up and down so she was stroking him.

He did that for about 30 seconds before letting go however she didn't stop stroking the guy when his mates hand let go. She continued to wank him as if she'd forgot I was there. He looked at me and said "be a pal and let her tits out, they're struggling in there" I didn't do anything so Jen got them out herself as I watched. "See that? She wants the BBC, let's show her how it's done."

He helped her to her feet and kissed her, he quickly bent her over so she was facing me and opened her legs, slapping his cock on her ass as he did. He didn't waste much time putting his cock in her though as she moaned out loudly. One of his mates, now sat next to me said "she moan like that for you?" And then proceeded to pull his pants down to display another hard BBC. "Here ya go mate, feel a real cock"

I was shocked but he turned to Jen and said "wouldn't you like to see your fella stroke this big cock" Jen now being fucked hard and fast mustered up the words "go on baby, wank him off for me you know I like man on man" and with that he took my hand and placed it on his cock and did the same as they did to Jen by moving it up and down. Once he let go I reluctantly continued.

Somehow this went from me and Jen playing to her being bent over by a BBC while I wanked off another and watched her take it. Even his other mate joined in and they spit roasted her her in front of me, taking turns spinning her round so they both fucked her. This continued until they both came all over her boobs and dress and made me make the 3rd guy cum all over her as well.

They then just walked off and left Jen sat there covered in cum, with no way to clean it we had to finish the train ride home and the taxi from the train station to hers with their cum all over her. She made me fuck her while she told me how good they felt and how she wants to do this more often.

Glasgow

Excellent

Nantwich

Chapter 46 - The cock hero challenge

I was in a pub one night out with the lads when I needed the toilet. Walking in the men's there were 3 urinals and the two end ones were taken so I used toilet etiquette and waited. One of them turned and said "get in here we aren't shy" I was busting so I had to. As they were shaking off and cleaning up I could see why they weren't shy as they were big lads.

They were washing their hands and one said to the other "a bit dull in here tonight, no action. We should crack out a game of cock hero" no idea what that was and I went about my business then waited for the sink to be free. As they were leaving one said "hey new guy, fancy a game of cock hero?"

"Sorry I don't know what that is?"

"Ah come with us we'll show you"

I was d*unk so it seemed like a good idea and out the pub we went to a hotel and to their room. They introduced themselves as Kyle and Matt. Matt got out a laptop and I couldn't see what he was doing until he turned it and there was a porn website on. He turned to me and said "since you're the new guy we'll let you sit out the first game then you play the second game"

I just agreed and with that they both pulled their pants down. Matt was semi hard and Kyle was still soft. They lay on the bed side by side with the laptop in front and told me to sit on the chair by the side. Kyle then pressed play and it said warm up then a lady started doing a strip tease while they both got themselves hard.

Then it came up with round 1, Matt explained you had to wank to the beat on screen and whoever cums first loses. The bear then came up and they started, it switched up between slow and fast a lot and I watched them both walking their big cocks in tandem to this beat. I didn't know if it was their cocks or the porn or both but I was rock hard watching them wank.

About 5 minutes in Kyle reached the point of no return and came all over himself "damn that was a tough one this time" he said as he lay there, both of us now watching Matt, even giving him some encouragement to keep going but 2 minutes later he suffered the same fate and came all over himself. It was the first time I'd ever seen a guy cum in person and I wanted to see more.

Matt said to kyle "since you lost you have to play with him" then they put the video back to the start and told me to take my pants off. This wouldn't be something I would normally do and my cock isn't as big as theirs but the combination of booze and being horny I didn't even hesitate and just pulled them down and jumped on the bed.

"May as well skip the warm up round, he's ready" Matt then put it to round 1 and pressed play. Before I could even grab hold of my cock, Kyle did and began wanking me to the beat. I guess this is what Matt meant by he was to play with me. I already had pre cum oozing out of me which he used as lube when wanking me, I felt that to be unfair but it felt too good to argue.

I made it to 5 and a half minutes before I came all over his hand and my stomach. "Looks like you lose again Kyle" Matt laughed. You will be doing the double next time. We relaxed and drank some more while we recovered then we all played another round together and now meet every week or so to have a game.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Enjoying them

Nantwich

Chapter 47 - Roommate lessons

I had always struggled to get ladies, I was a bit of a nerd and not very confident with them whereas my roommate was the complete opposite. He was an athletic guy who partied a lot, 2 or 3 times a week he brought a lady back and I had to listen to them have sex multiple times. I saw a lot of them the following morning and they were all like models and not wearing many clothes, usually just knickers and one of his tops, sometimes less.

I often wanked over the image of them after they'd left and I ask him if he could teach me so I wasn't just left listening all the time. He agreed and took me out to some pubs and clubs to give some tips of what he does and how I can work things to my advantage. I was shy but eventually got chatting to this beautiful lady, the kind you'd find in a magazine. I was surprised she was speaking to me and even more so when we shared a kiss. At the end of the night she asked to come back to my place, I thought I would have my very own American Pie moment right there.

I got Chris and said I was going home but when she saw him she joked he should come too. He was coming home anyway so shared a taxi with us. When we got home the mystery lady and me started heading to my bedroom when she turned to Chris and said "room for one more you know" and much to my disbelief he followed. We stood in my room and watched as she stripped naked.

She then turned to us and said "get them out lads let's see what we're working with. Chris just whipped his out straight away, he wasn't shy. I pulled my pants down too and there was a visible difference in size, he was far bigger than me and now I see why he gets so many women. At her request we removed the rest of our clothes before she walked over, took hold of both our cocks and got us both nice and hard.

She was obviously favouring his big, thick, manly cock over mine and told me to go lie on the bed. She did follow me and get on top as we began a 69. She had some good oral skills for sure but I'm not sure I was living up to the bill and she called Chris in. He was soon fucking her from behind while I licked her. His balls on my face and my tongue occasionally caught his cock, he didn't seem bothered though and just fucked away.

They were both into it a lot more than me which was evident when he took his cock out of her and slid part of it into my mouth and told me to suck it. I had no idea what was going on but was d*unk and just went along with it thinking this is how threesomes were conducted. I didn't really know how to lick pussy never mind suck cock but he seemed to enjoy my oral more than she did.

She made us switch up though and she got on her back and he got on her in missionary then made me stand over her and Chris sucked my cock whilst fucking her. He didn't complain and began sucking me, he must do this a bit as he knew what he was doing. It wasn't long before I warned I needed to cum but he didn't stop. I couldn't hold it back any more and came in his mouth, he took it all and carried on fucking. I watched them finish up until he came over her stomach.

He fucked her again in the morning while I watched and wanked. Now him and his ladies get pick up regularly use me as a toy in their sex play

cambridge

Andover

Nantwich

Chapter 48 - The naked wedding

Me and my wife Sasha had been married two years when her best friend got engaged. One night the bride and groom to be invited all the bridesmaids, maid of honor, best man and grooms men round for tea as they needed to tell us something. Once we'd eaten they sprung it on us that it would be a naked wedding, they would be naked but all the above roles in the wedding had to be naked too. If anyone was uncomfortable with it and wanted to step down from their role then they could.

I wasn't a part of this but Sasha was the maid of honour and much to my surprise agreed, in fact they all agreed. The bride to be, Sarah said naked was voluntary for anyone else at the wedding at which point Sasha told me I would be too. I was a bit nervous about this as I don't have a big cock and I'm definitely a grower not a shower and didn't want to but Sasha insisted.

I over heard Sarah saying to the ladies that the best man was hung and single, she would be disappointed if one of them wasn't with him at the end of the night. Later in the evening I saw him flirting a bit with Sasha and with what Sarah said fresh on her mind she flirted back a little.

The big day soon came around and we arrived at the venue then Sasha went off with the ladies and I joined the guys. They all stripped off in the dressing room, I followed suit but tried to stay in the background so people didn't laugh at me. The best man was in fact hung, his huge cock just swung about as he walked around.

The whole wedding went off without a hitch and we were soon doing the photos. I met back up with Sasha and I could see the best man eyeing up her body and she made a joking comment about him registering it as a lethal weapon. We all took the photos and I couldn't keep my eyes off one of the brides maids, she had an amazing figure and huge boobs. I felt my cock starting to harden so had to stop.

It wasn't long after the photos that I couldn't find Sasha, I was asking the ladies if they'd seen her but they hadn't, they clearly had but weren't telling. So I rejoined the lads and the best man was gone I heard them joking about him saying he was going to ruin the maid of honour. Now concerned I went looking for them.

Eventually I found them outside round the back of the hall, Sasha was down on her knees with his huge, now hard cock in her mouth. Neither of them seemed phased when I walked over and she said to me "have you seen how big he is? I can't say no, get in here and help"

"Help?!"

"Yeah this cock is a two person job, either help or I'll find someone who will"

I began to walk off when she said "get her and help me or it's over and I'll be fucking him instead now" with that I walked back and got down on my knees. He didn't seem to mind as I began to lick his balls while Sasha sucked on his hard cock. He was fully shaved, it tasted weird licking a man's balls but strangely nice. It wasn't long before Sasha was pointing his cock at my mouth though and forcing it inside me.

I didn't know how to suck a cock but he guided himself in and out of my mouth gently and I had to admit to enjoying it as my cock harden. I was just starting to get into it though when she demanded to be fucked. We of course had no condoms on us but she was on the pill, he soon has her bent over with his cock inside her. I watched and wanked over my wife taking a big cock.

That was until she got him on the grass so she could ride him. Sasha ordered him to play with me and I was down on my knees in front of his face. He wanked and sucked me while we watched my wife's ass bounce up and down on his cock until we both came in her mouth and rejoined the wedding.

I later heard her telling the ladies how good and big he was inside her. He now comes over once or twice a week to fuck her.

Nantwich

Chapter 49 - the best friends boyfriend

Me and Sarah had been best friends for a few years, I've always really liked her but she was well out of my league. She'd also been in a relationship for a few months with this athletic guy from the local football team. Sarah and I were very close and always talked about private stuff, one day she was saying how her fella wouldn't do something in bed she wanted.

I asked what it was and she said she had a fantasy of seeing guys playing with each other, she watched some porn of it once at a friends when they were having a girly night and it's been a fantasy ever since. She said she wanted him to do it but he refused to pleasure another guy but after much pushing he might be open to another guy pleasuring him for her to watch.

That was a lot of information to take in but we'd had a few drinks and I jokingly said to her that I would stroke another cock just to see her naked. We'd never flirted before but everyone knew I had a thing for her and that was probably me confirming it. Much to my surprise she agreed to let me see her naked if I did this for her. Before I really knew what was going on she'd asked him to come round, he lived near me and was round in minutes.

She let him in and not long after they came into the living room. She must have told him why he was here but my brain hadn't engaged properly. Before I knew it, he'd pulled his jeans down and his cock was exposed to us both. I wouldn't say it was a huge cock but the tip came to just level with the bottom of his balls, shaved balls at that. There was a bit of a stand off as I thought she had been joking, he wasn't too keen on the idea but there he was stood with his cock out.

She began to lift her top but stopped at the bra "you know the deal if you want to see more" I got on my knees, my face in front of him and slowly took hold of it in my hand. I held it for a few seconds than eventually began to stroke it a little, feeling him harden in my hand. It wasn't long before he was hard and I was wanking him like it was my own cock only a bigger.

Sarah stripped down to her underwear and I could feel myself getting hard at the sight of her like that. She told me I needed to suck him off if I wanted to see the rest. I didn't want to do that but I definitely wanted to see the rest so sure enough I put his cock in my mouth and began to try and give a blowjob. He sounded as if he enjoyed my novice skills as well both watched Sarah get completely naked, she was tanned all over and had a beautiful slim figure. Her pussy was shaved and she gave me a full view of it as she opened her legs wide for us after she sat down. We both watched as she ran her hands over her body for a few seconds before she came to join me in helping out with his cock.

Between us we sucked and licked his cock and balls until he was ready to cum, Sarah then took over and finished him off all over her petite boobs. It was well worth it just to see her naked and then covered in cum but for helping her fulfil her fantasy she repaid me by wanking me off in front of him. I don't have a particularly big cock but she didn't mind that and wanked me until I also came over her chest.

Glasgow

Awesome

Andover

Nantwich

[Removed by poster at 15/08/20 13:53:00]

Nantwich

Chapter 50 - The wake up call

Me and my wife Chloe had been out the night before for some drinks, I don't drink much but we ended up both really d*unk. When we go home we both stripped off naked as it was far too hot, put all the fans on and fell asleep. We woke up probably around 10am, Chloe had some work colleagues coming round so went to shower and dress but left me to sleep off what is now a rare hangover.

I quickly fell back to sleep in a star fish position on top of the covers still naked. I was awoken sometime later by a strange sensation, my eyes hadn't opened but I could feel it. My brain engaged and realised Chloe was sucking my now hard cock and licking my balls. I lay there enjoying it as if I was still asleep. She had learned a new technique I think because she felt different than she usually does but in a nice way.

I let her continue to suck me off until I was close to cumming, I kept my eyes close but told her I was about to cum. She doesn't like swallowing usually so I always give her a warning but this time she didn't stop and I blew my load in her mouth. It was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had and when I opened my eyes to thank her I saw it wasn't her mouth around my cock.

It was in fact her bosses nouth, her male bosses mouth and Chloe was stood there with a camera filming it all. I was shocked and angry but at the same time horny, such a mix of emotions. She explained the really wanted the promotion at work and there was a better candidate but he would give her the job if he got to suck me off so she set it up.

She informed me there was one more condition though as her boss stood up and whipped out his cock. We both had to suck him off together while he filmed us. It turns out he has quite a collection of tapes of people at work sucking him off. Chloe was straight down on her knees sucking his off, almost like she'd done it before. She begged me to join in and after a lot of convincing I got down on my knees and sucked his balls while she sucked on his rather large cock.

He was of course filming us work his cock and balls and loving every second of it, I was positive she'd sucked him off before this from their interactions throughout but didn't say anything and just stuck to my task at hand. Chloe was sucking the head of his cock while twisting it with both hands like a pro. I never got this treatment off her and it wasn't long before he pulled out, took hold of his cock and I watched as he wanked it until he blew his load all over her face. He then pulled up his pants and said "next time it'll be your pussy again" as he walked out of the house.

Glasgow

cambridge

Nantwich

Chapter 51 - The long time friend.

I had been friends with Monica since we were in college. Over the years I've watched her develop like a fine wine. She was always beautiful but she seems to get more beautiful with age and now at 32 she's the most beautiful she's ever been. Making a good life with her husband and two kids. We don't see each other very often as we no longer live close but they invited me to see them one weekend for some drinks. I booked a hotel near by to them and we met up at the pub. Monica was wearing a tight blue dress that fitted to her slim figure perfectly and you could see the shape of her B cup boobs nicely and her nipples clearly as she had no bra on. Her husband Robin was a stocky guy and dressed casually in jeans and a shirt. The night was as usual with drinks and laughs until last orders was called. All 3 of us a bit tipsy and not wanting the night to end they said I should go back to theirs. The kids were at their nans and we'd be free to drink.

They lived locally so we walked back and Monica put some music on and sat next to me while Robin put the drinks on. She caught me staring at her figure but didn't sat anything, we'd never even flirty of course but I couldn't stop looking at her. "You two look cozy" came a joking voice from across the room as Robin came back with or drinks.

Monica got up to dance and they both encouraged me to dance with her. We did a bit and kept getting closer and closer until we were practically dirty dancing. I had my hands on her hips and she had her arms around my neck while Robin egged us on. At this point though I had developed a semi erection in my jeans and when she pulled herself into me as part of the song I know she felt it against her hip.

I sort of lost where I was for a moment and put my hands on her ass and pulled her into me before apologising for losing track of where I was. She said it was ok and Robin just joked everyone liked her ass and told me to have another feel. Had I been sober I probably would have found it inappropriate but with the alcohol inside me I took back hold of her ass and pulled her into me.

My semi erection, now a full erection and she was feeling it pressed her hip as she jokingly asked what was in my pocket. She knew full well it was my hard cock and I got a little embarrassed, "don't be" she said before kissing me full on the lips, I didn't pull away and we were soon kissing passionately as her husband watched on. As we kissed I felt a hand on my cock, it took a few moments to realise Monica still had her arms around my neck so it had to be Robin. I pulled away as soon as I realised.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Monica asked so forwardly. As I said we've never flirted before but man did I want to and confirmed that to her. "Ok but we only play together" she said as they were opening my jeans together infront of me. "You want to fuck me? Then he has to suck you" she said.

Now I really wanted to fuck her with badly but I'm not into guys at all. I thought about it for a second while she messaged her boobs over her dress before giving up all resistance as Robin pulled out my cock. They were soon both on their knees licking and sucking on my cock and balls and I must admit he knew what he was doing as took me in his mouth.

It wasn't long before we were in their bedroom though as she made us get naked. Robin was a little bigger than me but similar size as we stood naked infront of Monica with our cocks standing proud for her. We then helped her out of her dress and let it drop to the floor, my cock instantly twitched as I saw she in fact was wearing no underwear whatsoever and her pussy was freshly shaved like this was planned.

Robin then got on the bed on his knees while Monica fumbled in the top drawer. She then got on all fours before throwing me a condom and saying "you know what to do" and began sucking off her husband as her pussy was on full show to me. I did in fact know what to do and I was soon wrapped up and entering her pussy from behind. We took turns fucking and getting sucked by her until I couldn't take any more and came over her ass as Robin covered her face and hair in cum. We all lay on the bed and recovered. Until Monica asked if I wanted to go again then I had to suck off her husband. You can be sure I sucked his cock to have a round two with her beautiful self.

Hot as....

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

??

cambridge

Love these chronicles

Glasgow

Fantastic stories

Nantwich

Chapter 52 - The life art class.

Me and my partner Claire (21) had been together since college, she was studying art and always been very artistic. Over the last few months her and her friend have been going to night classes to draw life art. I didn't know what it was at first but always asked how it went and showed interest but I'd never seen her drawings from it. Then one day I had a look and they were all drawings of naked women. I think I may have shown a little too much interest however and I got her not impressed face.

The next week her friend couldn't go so I offered to go with her. I wasn't asking artistic but I could draw a little bit. She called me a pervert who just wanted to stare at another naked lady for the evening. She wasn't wrong of course but I convinced her I was serious so she let me come. When we got there I was the only guy, I thought that was weird as surely there must be other guys who want to look at and draw a naked lady.

Then I guy walked in, I would say about late 40's. He was the lecturer and I thought finally another guy in here. However 2 minutes later he started taking his clothes off and then I realised why so many women were here and that he wasn't the lecturer, he was the model. Not only was the model but he was gym fit and had a huge cock.

I asked Claire if she knew and she said, oh yeah that's Ron, he models once a month here. He sat on a stool in a pose while his huge cock hung down off it. Claire had trolled me and got her own back on me for showing too much interest in the class. She took it very seriously though throughout and was drawing away. At the end of the class the ladies left but Claire was just finishing up and by finishing up I mean she was putting the finishing touches on his junk.

When she was done her got up and walked over, his weapon swinging wildly side to side as he walked over. I could tell they got along well from their character, sometimes a little too well. I'm not usually the jealous type but when men his size are stops there I can't help but be. He said to me "don't get many guys in here for male models I'll be honest" and then they both laughed.

"Claire said you've been showing a lot of interest in the models" then looked down at himself. At this point I could tell their incident chat was going a bit more than that and there might be something there. "I see your drawing needs some more attention, maybe you should have a closer look" and once again looked down on himself.

Claire looked at me and said "well go on, you were very interested in the class and the models" it was obvious now they had set me up. Ron went back over to the stool and sat before saying "Claire your drawing is good but I think you need to pay more attention to the head, and you? You need to pay more attention to the balls and both will be great"

Claire looked at me and said "you heard him" then took my hand and took me over to him. She kneeled us both down and with no hesitation started kissing the head of his long cock before taking it in her mouth, just the head, and sucking on it. I could see him getting hard and I couldn't believe my girlfriend was sucking off another man in front of me!

He looked at me while she did it and repeated his advice then Claire spoke up "you heard him, get to work" I wasn't into guys at all but I didn't want her to get a bad grade so I moved my mouth towards his saggy balls before taking them in my mouth. Between us I was sucking his balls and she was now giving him a full blowjob.

We continued doing this for quite a while before he told us we both got an A but said we could get an A+ and Claire asked how before he said "I think you know how to treat a good head properly" and of course we both knew what he meant and before I knew it, Ron and I were both helping her out of her clothes. Then they helped me out of mine.

He got out a blanket and told me to lie down. He then had Claire on all 4's over me and I watched has his huge manhood slid into her pussy. I had a close up view of him fucking her and he was fucking her very well judging by her vocals. It wasn't long before his balls were back in my mouth while I also licked her juices off his cock while she sucked mine.

This position stayed like this until he needed to cum then he got her on her knees and we both wanked ourselves in front of her before we both came over her face and boy did he have a big load. Her face and hair were covered as well as our cum dripping down onto her boobs. He wiped the last bit of cum onto her cheek before grabbing his clothes and saying to Claire "make sure your other friend comes next time"

Glasgow

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Good to see you back writing dadbod. Another very sexy short.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *adbod2015 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Nantwich

Chapter 53 - Cancelled train

I had booked two tickets to a gig, for me and my old college friend Hayley to attend our favourite band. She had been working a way for the week and was coming back the morning of the gig but unfortunately her train was cancelled due to bad weather and she wouldn't make it back in time as she was 6 hours away. She didn't want her ticket to go to waste though so asked if she'd mind me going with her husband instead? That wouldn't seem like an unusual request typically but even though we'd been friends for nearly 20 years, I'd never met her husband.

She met him while she was travelling around Australia, he was a local who lived in a small surfer town she visited there and went on to have their happy ever after love story. He moved over here with her when she returned, and even though that was 8 years ago, Hayley and I had barely ever seen each other in that time due to adult life getting in the way. So Brad and I had never met before, in fact we'd never even had a conversation before but Hayley spoke about him a lot, they had a young toddler together and he seemed like a nice guy so I agreed to what could turn out like a good guy bonding night.

We decided to get the train ourselves so we could have a few drinks, perfect for me as I wasn't very good with small talk or people I hadn't met so that ought to help, and it did. Brad was in fact a good guy and the gig was great but it was after it that a strange twist of irony would change the night completely. As we were in the takeaway after the gig, both a little tipsy and not eaten, we underestimated the wait time and ended up missing our train home also. Ours however was the last train home.

We decided to book a hotel and let Hayley know as her sleeper train home was actually stopping in the city where we were, so she could meet us at the hotel and then we could all travel back home tomorrow. With the hotel secured but no food to go with it, we decided to go to a pub that was serving late food and eat there over another pint or two before going to the hotel. The hotel however is where the disasters would continue as we found out when we checked in that we had booked a room with just one king sized bed. There wasn't really ideal for a married couple and I but I offered to sleep on the floor if Hayley's sleeper train actually ran and she got here.

Getting into the hotel room continued the disasters of this cursed day as the Aircon was broken and it was the middle of summer, so it was boiling. Already sweaty from our gig we decided to at least use the shower even if we didn't have a change of clothes, we'd at least be clean. I went first and then Brad, I was laying on the bed just browsing social media for clips of the gig when Brad returned. I had gotten dressed again well minus my T-Shirt as it was hanging up to dry out, but Brad came out in just his boxers. They were so tight, he may as well not have been wearing them as his cock and balls were very visible and also looking very big.

I'm of an above average size but that definitely had me mentally covering up to not be ashamed by him. We were both tired though so decided on just going straight to sleep, it was so hot though that once he turned the lights off I did in fact take my jeans off so we were both in our boxers but the bed was big enough for a nice space between us. It was really hard to sleep though, especially with us both tossing and turning a little to get comfy in the stuffy room and about 30 minutes later just as I was drifting off, I felt something I didn't expect to.

I was half asleep in some ways so I half thought I was dreaming but I wasn't and Brad did in fact have his hand on my crotch and slowly ran his hand back and forth on it. I've never been into guys and I'll be honest I didn't know he was but here we are. After a few more seconds passed for my brain to engage properly, I moved his hand away and said "aren't you married? And to one of my best friends?" I'm not sure why that was my go to response over saying I was straight but he just replied with "Shhh it's ok" and put his hand back on my crotch.

I turned the room light on from the bed to politely confront him about this as it wasn't for me on a few levels but when I did I was greeted with a sight I did not expect. In the dark he had removed his boxers and was lying half side one and I got a full view of him naked, his cock was resting over his leg and touching the bed, such was the angle he was lying at and man he was built like an elephant. That thing was seriously huge and I don't know why but my first thought was "wow, Hayley is a lucky lady" I'd never seen one that big before in changing rooms or anything and he caught me looking, well more staring to be honest.

He looked at me and said "you can touch it if you want" as he was still rubbing my crotch which now contained a very obviously hard cock and he followed up with "looks like you're enjoying it anyway" or which I replied "well of course, he feels nice but I'm straight and and you're married to my best friend" which was greeted by a follow up of "if you're straight then you might want to tell this thing" referring to my cock and what happened next shocked me, I'm not sure why given the situation I found myself in but straight after saying that he began to pull my boxers down under zero resistance until my erection was visible to the room.

Like I said I'm above average but his soft cock was bigger than my erection and soon he had his hands around it properly as he began to stroke my cock for me in a way I didn't know was possible. I just lay back and let him stroke it, occasionally taking glances at what he was offering himself, he caught me looking a few times and told me I can feel it if I wanted but I just shook my head and he continued with what was the best hand job I'd received so far in my life. So much so that I found my hand wandering to his cock, he could tell this wasn't really my thing and was nervous so he just let me do what I was comfortable with, which was just resting my hand on it at first.

Once I felt it start to stiffen though I did begin to put my hand around it but just sort of held it to get used to this crazy situation I was in. I held it for a couple of minutes and I must admit it felt interesting as it got harder but moments later he took his hand off mine and if you'd have told me when we started the day I'd be disappointed with another guy taking his hand off my cock then I'd have laughed at you but I was. The disappointment was soon to be replaced with pleasure again though as he adjusted his position to take hold of me again but this time I felt the warm wet feeling of his lips around my tip.

I'd had my eyes closed so I hadn't seen that coming but he soon had more of my tip inside, as he had 3/4 of my cock in his mouth as he was sucking me even better than he stroked my cock and that is saying something and I was just lay there like an out of body experience while he pretty much sucked the life out of me. He tickled my balls as he did so and it wasn't long before I needed to cum, I didn't know the protocol here so I made him aware I was close. He continued to suck my cock though and then at the last second, dropped it out of his mouth and wanked me until I blew my load over myself and his hand.

I just lay there out of breath with my cum all over me, not even able to mentally process what just happened. Once I came back around and Brad had wiped my cum off his hand with some tissues, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. Once I returned, Brad was sat on the corner of the bed, his legs either side and his cock just freely hanging down over the bed. He signalled me to come and sit next to him, I did just that and we sat there in silence for a few moments as I took a couple of glances at his manhood. It wasn't that I was even remotely attracted to cocks, it was just that his was so big I was in awe of it. Without any further words being spoken, he took my hand and moved it onto his cock, slowly moving it up and down on him before he let go of my hand and I naturally just put my hand around it.

His cock started to stiffen a little bit and he asked me to get on the floor, I just sort of did what he said as if I was cock d*unk and before I knew it, his ropey cock was in front of my face, not particularly thick, in fact mine was thicker but he was just very long. I took hold of it again and this time properly as if I was gripping my own and began to stroke him a little as his foreskin moved back and forth revealing a shiny head as I did so. I continued to do this until he was hard and then I let go to see it standing in full attention for me, even bigger than before.

I don't know what came over me but from that point on I was really into it as my nerves went away and I reached out to start tickling his saggy balls, I tickled his low hangers as his cock twitched a little bit to the sensation of that, that gave me the confidence of doing it right and just went all in. I took his cock back in my hand and began stroking it while his big balls filled my mouth, I licked and sucked on them like a man possessed while stroking him at a fairly decent pace and I could tell him his breathing and little moans that he was really into my first time experience of this.

A couple of minutes passed by of this before I heard him yell out "suck me" and I just went with it, I kneeled up more to be able to actually access the top of his cock with my mouth. First running my tongue up and down his long shaft before my lips found themselves around his head. I'd watched enough porn to see how the ladies do it and I knew what felt good when I'd had blowjobs before, including the one I'd had moments earlier. There was no way 3/4 of him was going in my mouth though, instead I took about two inches and then started to go to work, bobbing up and down. I felt his foreskin moving back and forth with my lips and I was shocked actually how good that felt.

I just got myself into a rhythm when I heard from behind "What the fuck?!" I turned around to see Hayley standing there, I was mortified. She looked really shocked but she wasn't given the time to process anything as Brad stood up and walked to her, he pushed her towards the bed and bent her over. Straight away pulling down her leggings over her gym toned ass all the way to her ankles, taking her panties with them. Now it was my turn to look shocked as I stood there looking at my best friend's pussy as she was bent over with her face in the duvet.

Brad got down on his knees and buried his face in her pussy, licking it for a minute or two, to get her wet and then he just stood up, took hold of his elephant trunk and started guiding it inside her. I watched as my best friend took his cock inch by inch until he was nearly fully inside her. She moaned quite loudly as she felt him entering her more and more and then he just took hold of her hips and began to thrust himself inside her quite hard and fast and it was very clear that she was loving how he felt inside her and had completely forgot I was there.

I don't think at that moment she'd have cared if the whole capacity of the hotel was watching her as she enjoyed some good dick. I'd always had a bit of a thing for Hayley, even before she became a personal trainer. Now was quite toned with some nice abs and what was looking like a very nicely toned ass that was getting spanked as she was taking it hard. She'd always post gym class pictures on her socials with the class so I'd always wonder what that peach looked like under those leggings as you could tell it was nice and it most definitely was, even if it was a bit red with the slightest outline of hand print.

Without even thinking I was stroking myself to the sight of her being taken and Brad spotted me doing it. He looked at me and said "don't worry about that, come here, Hayley will take care of you" at this point she had suddenly remembered I was in the room and had seen her pussy and not only seen it but seen it taking a pounding. As well as she could see me fully naked and erect over her. Brad put his arms under Hayley's and lifted her up so she was kneeling up with him still inside her, he told me to come around to the side and as I did he began to lift up Hayley's top to expose her bra to me.

I'd say she has a B cup chest and it looked nicely sized in what was not a push up bra. Once her top was removed, I saw his hands reaching for her bra clasp and her bra followed her top to the floor, exposing her boobs to me in full. I was full of lust at this point and I think Brad knew it, you wouldn't know he was this alpha male in bed and Hayley was very submissive but she obviously loved it. Brad pushed her down onto all fours and began to fuck her again, this time I could see her perky boobs jiggling back and forth nicely and I couldn't help take my cock in my hand over her, I'd never in my wildest dreams imagine I'd ever see her naked.

Brad however turned to me and said, no need to do that buddy, I said Hayley will take care of that, come here. He then had me lie down on the bed the opposite way so Hayley and I were in a form of 69 with him still inside her. Without even hesitating Hayley took hold of my cock and began sucking it. I put my hands around her ass and began to lick her clit while he resumed pounding her pussy, his balls ran up and down my face as he did and I strangely enjoyed it. He occasionally took his cock out of her pussy and had me open up as he guided himself inside my mouth for me to taste Hayley's pussy on his cock.

She tasted as sweet as I could imagine and I was really enjoying his cock in my mouth. He alternated like this every 30 seconds or so for the rest of the session. However one of the times, I needed to cum, I was trying to tell Hayley and just as I did he shoved his cock in my mouth, leaving Hayley to have her mouth filled up by my load. She didn't even flinch though, just took it all and swallowed it. It must have taken her by surprise but Brad knew I was about to blow so she must enjoy the taste of cum, she did afterwards say it tasted nice as well.

That left just Brad and his monster to cum as there's no doubt in my mind it had made Hayley cum a couple of times from the noises she was making. He guided her to the floor on her knees where she eagerly began to suck his cock, I watched her boobs bounce as she bobbed up and down on him until he got close and then he took it out and had me come over and stand next to him before saying "She's been a good girl, make sure she's rewarded" and put my hand around his cock. Hayley watched on as her best friend stroked her husband's cock in front of her until he started those moans that we all knew well.

Seconds later his cock was twitching in my hand and the first jet of cum fired out like a fire hose straight into her face, her hair and a bit over the top of her. That was impressive in itself but it was followed up with probably 5 or 6 more strong ropes of cum to her face and chest, she was pretty covered by time he'd subsided and she was licking up the last drops from the end of his cock. She looked absolutely gorgeous covered like that and I wish I'd put my load over her too.

It was a bit awkward after that as the reality of what just happened sank in and she said to Brad "well that's it then, that's all my friends you've brainwashed with that thing" she went on to explain how Broad had done this with all her straight friends and he'd had his dick in all their mouths. I knew most of these guys too and they were as straight as it comes, but then again so was I. Some of them are also married and I got the impression some of the encounters were a secret but some weren't. Either way it was worth sucking a dick to see my best friend fully naked, have her suck my cock and then watch her get covered. They alluded to some kind of party coming up with all her friends Brad has conquered, it sounded more like an orgy the way he described it haha.

By *oth0712Man 40 weeks ago

cambridge

By *nvin07Couple 27 weeks ago

nearby

That is one hot story. Great work.

By *mfortpMan 25 weeks ago

cambs

By *athanM9787Man 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Wow. What a collection of stories. Fantastic

By *orthampton jamesMan 15 weeks ago

Northampton

By *adbod2015 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Nantwich

"Wow. What a collection of stories. Fantastic"

Thanks, I've enjoyed writing them. I may add more if there's still interest in them

By *hrisukbishareCouple 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

» Add a new message to this topic