FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Married Taxi Driver 3

The Married Taxi Driver 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Cocksucker84 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Carly loved the feeling of his tongue probing hers, his finger fucking her pussy now and making her wetter than she'd been in a long time.

She arched her back in pleasure and had to pull away from him. 'You're going to make me cum on the seat,' she moaned as he tasted his finger.

'Fuck Carly you taste better than I remember,' he said. His cock raging hard in his pants.

His lips were red off her lipstick and she was tempted not to tell him but she wasn't done having her fun with this gorgeous taken man. She could have flaunted his lust for her but all in good time. She already knew his cock was for her pleasure only now.

She wiped his mouth and leant into his ear. 'You need to invite me back to your place when she gets back,' she said.

He smiled, 'OK bad girl.'

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *6magnaMan  over a year ago

Borders

Never followed a thread like this one before love it lol

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Get her home quickly

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

newcastle

At that moment Kev's wife came back from the toilet. She was still scowling but didn't seem to notice how flushed both he and Carly were.

The barmaid came from round the bar and picked up their empty glasses, shaking her head as she looked at Carly and Kev, now an accomplice in their filthy secret.

'I think I want to go home,' his wife said.

'I think that's a good idea, I do too,' he replied to her.

At that his wife seemed to sigh a breath of relief, her worries over what was going on here weren't justified at all. 'I'll ring us a taxi, your feet must be killing in those heels,' he said to his wife.

'Thank you,' she said pleased he'd actually considered her feelings for the first time since Carly walked through the door.

'Can we drop you off anywhere?' His wife asked her, now far nicer than she had been.

Carly went to answer and Kev cut her off, 'why don't you come and have another drink at our place?' He asked carly, now with his hand on her leg under the table. Carly's pussy still tingling from how much she enjoyed him fingering her hole moments before.

'That would be lovely wouldn't it?' Carly replied looking at his wife now with a bitchy grin on her face.

His wife tried to protest, 'oh I'm tired, we'll probably just go to bed when I get in,' she said.

Kev came off the phone having just ordered the taxi home, his cock tingling in anticipation for how he wanted the night to go. He chose not to order from his own firm. He didn't want to be stuck in the front chatting to one of his friends.

'You can go to bed when we get in if you want,' he said. 'I think my night is just starting... '

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *eathsterMan  over a year ago

Artane

Class Class Class Story buddy

By *hestergirl87Woman  over a year ago

Chester

Keep goin

Lincoln

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 07/08/19 19:35:04]

newcastle

'What do you mean?' His wife asked.

Carly looked at him and winked out of her field of vision but Kev saw it. 'Just that I'm not ready for bed that's all,' he said.

His wife walked over to him and whispered in his ear, 'I was hoping for an early night,'.

'We can have an early night any other night,' Kev said loud enough for Carly to hear. Carly sniggered and said, 'awww it's sweet you want to spend the night with your husband. Kev I'll just get a taxi home if you want and you can both enjoy your date night.'

Kev knew Carly was playing with him and it turned him on. He knew she wanted to see how he'd react to her proposition. 'No, you're coming back with me... erm... us,'he said so distracted by how hard he was for her.

'That's settled then,' Carly said smiling at his wife who still wasn't happy.

When the taxi pulled up Carly took Kev's wife by the arm and walked ahead of him. It was a black cab with a screen partitioning the driver from the back and it was dark. 'We'll go in the back,' Carly said to Kev leading his wife away.

'Actually no, I'll get in the back with you Carly,' he said. 'I don't want you sitting on your own after being stood up like that,' he said.

His wife tried to protest, 'what about me?' She asked him.

'Get in the front with the driver you'll be fine,' he said pushing her lightly towards the front. Deflated she opened the door and got in beside the driver feeling rejected by her own husband.

'After you,' Kev winked at carly as she crouched down to get in the back seat. As she did so the hem of her dress rode up past her thighs and her pussy and arse were spread inches from Kev's face. She was so close he could smell her and it drove him mad. He knew she was teasing again.

They both got in and Kev shouted out the address. 'No problem boss,' the driver said, catching Kev and Carly in the rearview mirror which Kev hoped was out of view of his wife's sight. As the car pulled away from the pavement Kev turned to Carly and their tongues found eachother again kissing eachother passionately as his cock began to leak pre-cum and Carly spread her legs for him to show him what he was getting.

They knew the driver was still watching them making it all the more exciting.

Lincoln

Guildford

By *oohLaLa2019Woman  over a year ago

Louth, Lincs

By *inkyguyniMan  over a year ago

c

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Awesome story keep it going

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

newcastle

'So how do you all know each other then?' The driver asked them having clearly seen there was an age difference between Carly and Kev, who were too busy tonguing each other to pay any attention. The driver was loving the show but his wife hadn't noticed anything.

His wife in the front said sulkily, 'he's my husband and she's his mate from work. She was stood up by her date so she's tagged onto our date night.'

'Oh really?' The driver asked looking back. Carly broke away from kissing him. And in the rearview mirror she put her finger to her mouth to warn the driver not to say anything.

'Give me some of that sweet little fucking pussy,' Kev whispered to her as he crouched down between her legs and pulled her skirt up revealing her sweet wet hole for him, deep and delicious. She gasped in surprise as he lifted her legs up, her heels in the air and her hole on display for the driver in front who was rock hard watching him cheat without his wife's knowledge, horny on the secret they all shared.

He jammed his tongue into her tasting her sweetness and as Carly went to writhe and scream with pleasure at his tongue deep in her wet slit he stopped her by putting his hand on her mouth. She writhed her pussy on his stubbly face, buckling with pleasure as she cum in his mouth hard.

The driver turned to Kev's wife, 'you have a good husband there who will look after his friends when they need it.'

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Definitely looking after her

newcastle

Carly held his head against her pussy hole, writhing as she soaked his face his tongue loving every drop of her juices.

His wife continued chatting to the driver in front oblivious of the fact that her husband's tongue was buried deep in Carly's hot wet cunt.

'I'd rather he was looking after me,' his wife said. 'It's our date night.'

The driver was solid in his pants as he watched Kev and Carly in the back. 'He's just doing what he thinks is right,' he said. 'You can't leave a beautiful woman like that on her own in a bar.'

Kev sat up from between Carly's legs as they were pulling into the street where he and his wife lived. He could see she'd soaked the seat with her cum she'd enjoyed the feel of him licking her out so much.

The driver stopped the car outside of the house and his wife stormed out without thanking the driver. She went up the pathway, opened the door and went into the house leaving the door open for them to come in.

Kev went round and opened the door for Carly like a gentleman, helping her out. He then handed the driver £60 extra on top of the fayre. 'Keep all of it bud, she cum on the back seat.' The driver smiled. 'Thanks boss. Get her inside it's getting cold. Your wife doesn't look pleased.'

Kev smiled, 'I'm gonna get her warm inside. Wifes off to bed in a huff,' he grinned, taking Carly by the hand and leading her up the path as the car sped off. His cock still raging hard for the taste of her pussy and for the anticipation of how hard he was going to fuck her mouth and pussy in the home he shared with his wife.

This really has got me going, font stop

Yeah

Guildford

By *ottsFungirlCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hope she catches them fucking hard and joins in

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Very naughty xxxx

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 08/08/19 16:24:42]

Lisburn

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *assy_AttitudeWoman  over a year ago

RHYL

Living this story .

close

newcastle

When they got into the house Kev closed the door and Carly went in for him straightaway. Kissing him, she could feel his trapped hard cock pressing up against her pussy which was barely covered by her dress which he was now pulling up as he pulled her into him, groping her bare arse cheeks. 'I can't believe we're doing this here but I need to fuck you,' he whispered to her.

Carly started to unbuckle his belt. 'Not before I suck your gorgeous cock first. I've been dying to all night,' she said. She got on her knees, and went to pull down his pants but they heard his wife banging around in the kitchen. She was still downstairs.

Kev hesitated and stopped Carly. 'I'll just go and see what she's doing,' he said. He was horny to fuck Carly but he couldn't hurt his wife so much by letting her see them do it. Carly stood up disappointed. 'I thought you wanted me,' she whispered seductively as they began kissing passionately again.

'Of course I do. So badly,' he said. 'Thank you for coming to date night,' he said. 'It's not over yet though, come on.'

They straightened themselves up and he fastened his belt again. Carly pulled her dress back so that her pussy was no longer showing. They made sure nothing looked obvious as they walked into the kitchen, his wife with her back to them as they walked in. She had a glass of wine in her hand.

'Is everything ok?' Kev asked her.

She didn't turn around she knocked back the wine that was in her glass. 'What took you so long to get back in the house?' She asked him.

'Erm... I was just sorting out a tip for the driver,' Kev lied. Carly said nothing and instead walked around to the table, her round pert arse bouncing in her dress as she pulled a chair out and sat facing Kev, now betweem him and his wife. She deliberately parted her knees and flashed him her pussy to distract him as he tried to explain himself.

'It's taken ten minutes for you to sort out a tip?' His wife asked him unconvinced as she turned around to face him. He wasn't paying attention to her. He was too turned on by Carly's display in the chair.

'Are you listening to me?' His wife asked him, bringing him out of his state of complete arousal as his mistress tried her best to keep his attention on her.

'Yes... it's true,' he said unconvincingly.

'I don't believe you,' his wife protested. 'You said you'd stop lying to me after everything that happened,' his wife said. 'You said you were sorry for cheating with some other woman and you'd make it better and give me more attention,' she said.

'He's been really bad,' Carly said, interrupting her. 'He should give you more attention. You are his wife,' she said.

'I don't get why he's brought you back here,' his wife shouted at her. 'This is our date night and you've interrupted the whole thing.'

'Don't be rude to our guest,' Kev said. 'We can discuss our problems tomorrow after you've slept on them,' he told his wife eager to get her out of the way so he could enjoy his evening with Carly instead. He was tempted to be mean to her just to start a full argument because his balls were so full for her.

'Yeah don't be so rude,' Carly mocked her now. 'He wants me here.'

'What do you mean by that?' His wife asked, now alarmed.

Kev didn't have time to respond this time.

'He wants to finish what we started at the bar,' Carly said. 'Even the driver in the cab loved watching him stick his tongue in my wet pussy...'

Lisburn

clonmel

Mmm

Lincoln

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Uh ohhh now he’s in for it lol

newcastle

Kev didn't know what to say. He was both panicking and completely aroused now at the way Carly was flaunting their sex in front of her face.

'You're lying,' she said. She looked at Kev who couldn't think of what to say to her. She knew Carly was telling the truth.

'I couldn't help it,' he finally said, his voice shaking.

'Don't be too hard on him,' Carly said. 'I came into that bar tonight deliberately dressed like this because I wanted him to fuck me as good as he did last time.'

'So you've been fucking two people behind my back,' his wife said, angry and hurt at the same time.

Carly laughed at this. 'No silly, he only wants to fuck me, he loves the feeling of his dick inside me,' she said, giggling.

All the blood was rushing back to his cock now and he couldn't help it. Carly was so sexy, and the eay she spoke so dirty to his wife about the fun they'd had made him want her even more.

'You've been fucking someone you work with and you've still been going after promising me you'd be faithful,' his wife shouted at him.

'She doesn't work with me,' he struggled. 'I picked her up in my taxi one morning,'.

'It's true,' Carly said. 'A smell of my young pussy and the sight of my hard nipples in my blouse and that's all it took to get us fucking each other. He loves fucking me,' she said. There was no denying it for him now.

'Is this all true?' His wife asked.

Kev put his head down. 'Yes,' he replied as his wife gasped.

Carly got up and went over to Kev and put her arms around his neck. She moved her hand down his chest and toward his cock. She knew he was hard for her. His wife shouted at him, 'what are you doing?'

Kev froze. He didn't know what to do. Carly's hand went straight for his pocket and pulled out her knickers that he'd stuffed in there earlier, still wet with her cum. She pushed them into his face, giggling. In reflex he inhaled and had to stop himself spraying his own come as he inhaled the sweet scent of her juices. All the while his wife looked on in alarm.

Who does Carly go with 1st Kev or his wife?

Guildford

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Amazing as always, nice twist.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

So many possibilities, love this story

By *eathsterMan  over a year ago

Artane

Need the next installment ASAP

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

Brilliant

By *6magnaMan  over a year ago

Borders

What a terrible place to pause what a cliff hanger lol

Insert eastenders dum dum dum bit

Lincoln

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a story - it's getting hot now, really hot in there!!

More

Chester

Keep goin lol

Guildford

mmmm carry on babes...

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Lisburn

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Quickly more please

Bloody hell.... how brazen...

[Removed by poster at 11/08/19 03:38:24]

By *oobie loverWoman  over a year ago

Never land

newcastle

'What are you doing?' His wife shouted. 'How could you do this?'

Kev pulled Carly's knickers away from his face but didn't know what to say. His cock stiff for release while a little guilt began to surface in his stomach. He was caught between his wife who he did love and the woman he loved fucking and didn't want to give up.

'Don't be so hard on him,' Carly said. 'I did all the running this time. When I heard you had date night I was jealous and told him I wanted to fuck him again and he wanted to fuck me. Isn't that right babe?' Carly looked at him and he looked back at her. He nodded, shame and excitement running through him.

His wife shook her head and stormed out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He heard her slam the door of their bedroom. He froze not knowing what to do.

'Finally alone,' Carly grinned putting her arms round his waste. 'Want me to suck your cock now?' She asked him going back towards his belt. He smiled and kissed her finding her tongue again before stopping.

'I want you to suck it,' he said. 'You suck my cock so good but I need to speak to my wife first,' he said.

He left Carly standing in the kitchen as he ventured slowly up the stairs. He could hear her banging about in the bedroom, wardrobe doors slamming, drawers being opened. She was probably packing his clothes the way most wives do when their husbands stick their cocks in other women. He didn't know what to say or how to approach this. Did he still have the opportunity to save his marriage and fuck Carly or was he down to a choice, and how could he choose. He got to the bedroom door and pressed his ear against the door. He could hear nothing.

He turned the handle and found his wife lying on the bed. She was fully naked, her nipples hard and she was wearing a pair of black lace knickers. She'd pulled the crotch to the side and was fingering herself hard, a couple of fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She'd been crying.

'So you want a slut then? Is this how I save my marriage and get her out of our lives?' She asked. She looked beautiful lying there fingering herself. Kev couldn't deny that he wanted to crawl across the bed and stick his tongue between her legs and taste her hole. Something she hadn't let him do for a long time.

'I'm sorry,' he said. 'You don't need to do this.'

'Well your cock looks like it's enjoying it,' she said noticing his bulge which was throbbing hard.

At that Carly appeared in the doorway behind them. 'What do we have here?,' she laughed at his wife. 'Are you trying to join in on the fun?'

'No I want you out of our bedroom and I want my husband back,' she shouted with jealousy.

'You think playing with your pussy for him will keep him from fucking me? Come over here and I'll show you how to be a slut.' With that Carly pulled her dress off. In all her nakedness her nipples were stiff and her pussy was still so wet Kev knew he could just slide his cock into her. She got in front of Kev and bent over the bed, spreading her arse cheeks wide enough he could see deep into both beautiful holes.

'Stick it where you want to baby,' Carly said to him. Kev began to unbuckle his belt to release his cock and in protest his wife ran round to the bed. She pulled off her knickers and spread herself for him to see. He forgot how beautiful her pussy was and her body was still amazing after all these years. He could see her arsehole properly for the first time in their whole marriage and temptation flowed through his stiff cock.

What was he to do? He had to choose. He pulled off his boxers and his shirt and he was now naked as well.

'Come on baby put your cock back in my pussy. You know you want it,' Carly begged as she shook her arse.

'I'm your wife, fuck me. Get rid of this filthy slut from our house,' his wife implored. She was right. Carly was a filthy slut.

He grabbed her waist, kicked her legs further apart so he could go in deep and with one push the shaft of his cock slid all the way into her hole. Carly squealed in excitement as he filled her pussy again with his thick fat cock.

Keep going please

By *eekandHippyChickCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

newcastle

Her pussy was so fucking tight and that's what he loved. His legs shook with pleasure as he felt Carly's hole take hold and grip his cock. She bounced rhythmically on him making sure every time he entered her pussy he filled her with every inch all the way down to his balls.

'Mmmmm I love your cock inside me,' Carly gasped as she gripped the bedsheets.

His wife shouted, 'why are you doing this? Stop fucking her.' She got behind Kev and tried to pull him away from Carly's hole that his cock was taking so much pleasure in slamming but he tightened his grip on Carly's waist refusing to let go.

Carly gasped each time he entered her, 'Oh Kev your cock feels so fucking good in my little pussy baby,' she shouted increasing her speed as her cunt stayed locked on his beautiful hard dick.

His wife protested in his ear, 'please stop fucking her, you can fuck me instead. You love me, you don't love her,' she said.

He was almost in a trance. He knew this was wrong but he loved the pleasure of her fuck hole and how deep she let him fuck her. His wife barely got past four of his fat inches.

'I do love you,' he insisted to his wife as Carly's pussy continued to claim him as hers.

'Of course he loves you... but he wants my pussy. He chose me, didn't you baby?' Carly cried as he slid in and out of her now with real force.

'That's right baby,' Kev moaned as he felt Carly buckle and her pussy grip is cock hard spurting her juice all over his cock. It dripped down his balls to his legs. 'Oh fuck, tell your wife you love my pussy ,' she said pulling herself off him. She pushed his wife away as she grabbed his face and stuck her tongue in his mouth. They kissed passionately as she stroked his pussy soaked cock.

'Get off him,' his wife shouted again looking on in horror.

'Tell her you love fucking my pussy or I won't suck your cock,' Carly said to him giggling. He smiled and kissed her mouth again before turning to his wife.

'I'm sorry but I love fucking her beautiful little pussy.'

Carly smiled at his wife. She was taunting her again with the power she had over her husband. 'Why don't you suck my pussy juice off your husbands fat cock?'

city

Oh god this gets better and better

newcastle

'No I don't want that,' his wife protested. 'I want you to leave,' she cried out.

'But why?' Carly asked. 'Look at how hard I made his big dick for you,' she said. 'I bet you've never made him this hard has she?' She turned to Kev.

'I'm sorry baby you haven't,' he agreed. His wife already knew it was the truth. She'd never seen his cock so heavy.

'Do you want your wife to suck my juices off your cock?' She asked.

'Suck her juices off my cock baby,' he said to his wife.

She knew this might be the only chance she got to show him she could still excite him. So with determination she pushed Carly out of the way so hard she tripped backwards and fell against the wardrobe door. She pushed Kev onto the bed and cupped his huge cock at the base of its shaft. His balls still wet with Carly's cum which she could smell all over him .

He gasped as his wife started to suck the tip. She was horrified. Carly's pussy did taste sweeter. How was she supposed to compete with this young woman with a pussy that tasted so much better than hers.

'He might be letting you suck his cock but it's me he wants while you do it,' Carly said. And with that, Kev pulled her on top of his face. Carly's legs spread wide as he thrust his tongue as far as it would go into her. She screamed with pleasure as she fucked his tongue.

His wife sucked down on his cock as far as she could go but she still could only polish the pussy juice off his first three inches. She knew he was enjoying her mouth as her tongue ran over the tip of his cock but it contracted with excitement every time Carly forced her pussy down harder on his mouth.

Absolutely love this

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Absolutely brilliant story

Nottingham

You are a master erotic story teller. Mwah

city

Guildford

"Absolutely brilliant story "
more please

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

lol what a lovely dream

Lincoln

What a naughty bastard... I am soaking tho

Lisburn

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

horny as fuck!!

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

wow great story

clonmel

Wow

So naughty

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow - that wasn't expected!

More

Near Bedford

Love it

By *inkyguyniMan  over a year ago

c

Chester

Keep goin

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

newcastle

Kev's tongue fucked Carly's pussy deep as his wife sucked his cock. She writhed on his mouth pulling on her hard nipples. 'That's right baby, eat my pussy, get it ready for fucking again,' she said.

His wife stopped sucking him and cried out, 'he's already fucked you.' Neither of them listened to her. Carly's pussy contracted again and Kev opened his mouth wide as she clenched hard against his face. She screamed as she squirted her cum into his mouth again and all all over his wife's pillow. 'Fuck yes, I love the way you eat my pussy,' she cried out laughing at his wife. She got up off him and pushed his wife away.

'I'll show you how you should be sucking his cock,' Carly taunted. Grabbing it and slapping it hard on her open mouth, her tongue out licking the tip. 'Yes,' Kev cried out. 'Suck me better than she does,' he said. Carly opened wide and lowered her mouth onto his shaft, her lips gripping all the way down until her mouth reached the base and she sucked hard, slurping as greedily as she could hoping to get a load of his beautiful married cum in her mouth.

His wife scrambled over the bed and attempted to mount his face as Carly did before her. Carly pushed her away from him, releasing his cock from her mouth. 'Wait and watch,' she said. 'You don't know how to suck a cock, let me show you how to please him.'

His wife ignored her and tried to get back on his face. She lowered her pussy onto his mouth but it remained firm shut. 'Don't you want it?' She asked him.

He pushed her away gently. 'No, learn to suck my cock the way I like it,' he said.

Guildford

Nice more please thanks great story

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Excited to hear more

Carly is one naughty woman

city

Lincoln

Chester

Wow. Every man can only wish to meet a woman like her

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Wow. Every man can only wish to meet a woman like her"

Nottingham

A very enjoyable story. Keep it going please

DDD12

Selby

Mmmmm very good read

clonmel

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

This is a great read...

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

newcastle

His wife stood back in alarm. She was losing her husband as he savoured this horny slut's mouth. She slid her lips hungrily up and down his fat cock as he moaned with pleasure. He pulled her closer to him so that her arse was up next to his face as he slid a couple of fingers in her pussy. She squealed as she writhed up and down allowing him to finger fuck her as she spat on the tip of his cock. He jammed his tongue in her arse now licking her up at the same time.

'Yeah, you like licking my arsehole?' She moaned, locking eyes with his wife as she got back to sucking him off.

He slapped her arse as he tongued her, punishing and pleasuring her at the same time. She pulled her hungry lips off his cock shocking his wife at how hard she was sucking him as his cock shone with her spit. 'You like licking my arsehole?' She asked him again.

'Oh yes baby,' he replied.

'Does she ever let you fuck her arse?' She asked him now, already knowing the answer.

His wife tried to separate them again as Carly got back to sucking him hard as he shoved his cock far back into her throat.

'No she doesn't baby,' he gasped in pleasure as his wife went in to try and separate them. This time Kev pushed her back shocking her, refusing to let her separate this slut's hungry mouth from his hard cock. Carly stopped sucking him and looked at her.

'Look how hard he is for me,' she teased. With that she got off the bed and bent over the mattress.

'Do you want to fuck my arse baby?' Carly asked him.

He got up without answering, went over to his wife and kissed her on the mouth. Finally, she thought. He doesn't want this.

But no sooner had he kissed her, he grabbed Carly by the waist again, and shoved his fat cock up her arsehole.

Wales

Hot..

Wales

Hot..

clonmel

Mmm

Lincoln

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

This is how all these wives who are not attending to their husbands needs should be trained lol

newcastle

Carly screamed with pleasure as he entered her arse, her spit from the sloppy blowjob he'd just received from her working as the only to slide in. It worked perfectly.

'Oooooh my god,' she cried. 'You have no idea how good he feels up inside me,' she said locking eyes with his wife.

He cried out in pleasure, enjoying how tight her arse was on his juicy cock as he slowed down, moving in and out of her, savouring her and every time each inch of him entered her again he slammed himself against the cheeks of her arse making her squeal with delight. He gripped her cheeks and bounced her hole off and on him as he tried his best not to cum inside her.

'Oh... my... god,' she gasped. 'Do you love that hole baby?' She screamed.

'He doesn't love it,' his wife cried out as she got off the bed and put her arm around his muscular neck, kissing his cheek, and guiding his mouth onto hers. He kissed her but it was a peck and when she tried to stick her tongue in he turned his head away placing his attention back to fucking Carly.

'You're just a fling,' his wife shouted as he increased his pacing, fucking carly's arsehole hard.

Carly stood up as he continued to fuck her and she turned her face to his. As he fucked her she flicked her tongue over his. They now kissed more passionately than ever. 'I love your cock inside me,' she screamed as she looked again at his wife who stood there helpless. He slowed down the rhythm of his cock going in her and switched holes, sliding back into her pussy. 'Aaaaaaah YES,' he moaned as he fucked her wetness once more.

Carly turned again to his wife. 'I'm not just a fling,' she said. 'I've found myself a gorgeous married boyfriend who wants to keep fucking me,' she cried out as he pounded her.

'That's right baby,' he said. 'I'll give you anything you want. You feel so fucking good cumming on my cock...'

By *ong for youMan  over a year ago

around

Love this story!

Guildford

city

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

hot story just gets better,my wife needs to read this,she so needs trained,

Lincoln

Nottingham

As usual so good, please don't stop

So enjoying this story tho will the wife get to join in again

Carly sound a true slut to share

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

Elgin

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

This just story better xxx

Newcastle upon Tyne

Selby

Chester

Keep goin

close

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

More more best story ever hehe

Yes

Mmmmm yes please...

Damn

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Lisburn

clonmel

DDD12

Chester

Keep goin x

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Just caught up with this and I've got a massive hard on keep going

OMG so good keep on it xxx

Chester

We need more x

Near Bedford

newcastle

His wife stood there helpless unable to argue with how much he enjoyed fucking her.

'Don't you love me anymore?' She asked, helpless.

He started pounding Carly's pussy harder slapping against her as he stretched her tight little fuck hole making it his.

'Of course I do...' he said, not looking up as he watched his fat cock guiding itself in and out of Carly.

Carly looked at his wife as her soaking pussy enjoyed every inch of his shaft fucking her.

'He loves you but he loves fucking me more, isn't that right?' She asked him.

'God yes,' he replied as he pulled her legs apart. Carly screamed as she orgasmed on his cock again, her pussy contracting as she gripped his cock hard.

'Oh... my... god,' he moaned as his cock pulsed and squirted his warm spunk up inside her pussy. Something his wife never let him do, the pair of them locked together as his wife stood there humiliated.

He should have felt guilty but Kev's cock was still throbbing as they went in for a final kiss with each other, his spunk spilling out of her cunt.

Carly pulled away from him and turned to his wife. 'Stay married to him if you want but his cock is mine now,' she said, fully embracing her role now as the husband-stealing slut she had become.

Lincoln

Newcastle upon Tyne

OH - 'that cock is mine!'

Great story - more

Guildford

More please lovely story HOT

city

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

x

Lisburn

Selby

Loving this

clonmel

Nice

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Chester

Need more of this

Guildford

"Need more of this "