FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bucket list

Bucket list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I woke up this morning and thought, my time is hiking on, time to get back on track, and I had been in a lull after the last child had flown the nest so to speak. I found myself wanting to finally explore my sexuality, have some fun four years was long enough to mourn my late husband and I am after all a very sexual person. So I decided to make a bucket list...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Oooh, do share....

By *ucy49Woman  over a year ago

clare

Go for it girl

By *ucy49Woman  over a year ago

clare

Go for it girl

So I got out my pad and made a list of new sexual experiences I had always wanted to try out. The beauty of the Internet was able to view new ideas and I got quite excited about embarking in the next phase of my lie.

After a few mins I was satisfied with my short list and decided to explore how to put them into action. I decided to explore the different dating sites online, after two hrs of searching I decided to join one that seem to suit my first on my list. Oh my I thought this is it, I set up my profile and selected enter, I then put up a request for two men who would be willing to give me an erotic, and massage followed by sex. I grinned and sat back thinking well Zoe you have done it now no backing down now..

#life

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Nice!

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

#livetothefull

#youonlyliveonce

That evening I got comfortable on the sofa, I logged into the site and was shocked to see I had 34 messages!! Wow!! Not what I was expecting being me I felt obliged to answer all the messages, but sifting through possible candidates for my planned meet. I spoke to four male couples and after a whole evening stated to build a rapport with two men Archie and Davie, I felt as if I had known them for ever they were so easy to chat with, and eventually agreeing to meet for drinks and chat about what I wanted and to see if their was mutual attraction. The plan was if we agreed to go ahead then I was to hand over my panties at the end if the social meet. I grew excited this was going better than I planned and I hoped that I would have a sexual attention to both men.....

The evening of the social meet I ran my bath and stripped I studied myself in the mirror trying to see what others might, my legs were definitely itly my best asset, and toned shapely from running, and my ass was okay not as firm as I would like but still for 50 it was good,with a size 8 figure I knew I was lucky with my weight at 5"6"i looked taller when wearing heels. I spent a bit of time preparing myself and slipped the panties and matching lacy pushup black bra on, and next I rolled on my new holdups with lacy tops they felt good, I opted for a wrap o er dress that hugged my curves and enhanced my breasts, reaching just at the knees slipped on my heels I was ready to go.. My taxi dropped me off outside the bar in the centre of town, I walked in soaking up the atmosphere, a good crowd had gathered and it was buzzing with chatter, I spotted the guys in a corner booth as planned, and Both stood up as I entered.

Adrian was warm and smiling hugging me like a long lost friend kissing me on both cheeks leaving me flushed and grinning partly from nervousness and warmth from his welcome.his hair flopped to one side giving him a a boyish of look, his firm was grip and I enjoyed that, and Davie stood more reserved clean shaven, and crewcut hair, he cast his eye o er me and I felt I was being examined, Adrian exclaimed "you look positively beautiful doesn't she Davie"? He nodded in agreement. You we all sat down and a waitress came up asking if we wanted drinks once the order was given Davie and Adrian talked about time they had been before obviously sensing I was nervous. After a few drinks and endless conversations inevitably things got flirty and teasing, and Adrian I discovered was very tactile and throughout the evening kept touching my hand or arm, he leaned forward and kissed my cheek, and I turned and he swiftly kissed my lips putting pressure on the kiss I started to respond kissing him back. His had slid to my knee and he asked me stockings or tights? I by now I was feeling flirty and cheekily replied you will have to work it out, cool his response was to slide his hand up my thigh till his fingers came i to contact with my flesh, I shivered my clit tingling, Davie kept up conversation as Adrian fingers slid to my crotch, and feeling the dampness noww spreading his fingers slid inside and I nearly gasped out loud, he whispered into my ear to open my legs which I did his finger slid easily as I was now very wet and wanted so badly for him to feel me more. He smiled wickidly and leaned over and said to Davie feel her she is soaking, Davie casually dropped his hand and slid up my thigh by now I had slid forward to allow full exploration both men now had a finger each inside my now sopping wet pussy..

Shall I continue??

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

"Shall I continue?? "

Yes please!!

I felt I couldn't bear the sexual tension any more and was just e coming more conscious of the noise all around darting little glances to assure myself no one could see, both guys were calm and innocent looking while I am sure my face was letting everyone know I was near to climax..

Adrian withdrew his fi ger first and casually brought it up and sucked it I was transfixed and cocious of Davies finger bigger and more assertively pushing I to me I gasped and bit my lip, he slowly withdrew his finger, keeping eye contact he sucked his finger, God that was so honrny if they wanted me there on the table I honestly couldnt resist them I am sure of it.

Davie leaned over and said you taste fucking amazing I cannot wait to get you naked..

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

Don’t stop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By now the sexual tension between us was escalating, and we Davie being the more assertive of the two I was beginning to identify, said it was time to leave and that I was to be expected at his flat the following night where they would carryout my sexual fantasy of a erotic massage he then asked for my panties.. I lifted my hips and slid them down struggling to get them over my heels without drawing too much attention, both men sat and I looked expectantly at them and Davie held out his hand, I handed the crushed up panties into his hand, he grinned and put them in his pocket.. We left the bar and at the road side Adrian wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately "I am looking forward to fucking you my dear" he said before I could reply my taxi arrived and away I went home...

I was so sexually aroused I couldn't sleep so excited for the following night, I text my friend and asked if he was still up to which he replied "yeah doll wanna come up" this was normal for us we were old freinds and often popped into each others home, not always for sex, but however tonight I needed an orgasm as soon as he opened the door his eyes took in my appearance and he beckoned me in his hands lifting my dress and he was startled I grinned "you hussy have you been out all nifht with no panties you bad girl" he pushed me up against the wall and his fingers pushed i to my sopping wet pussy. "fuck" he exclaimed "what's got you so excited" his lips crushed mine as his cock pushed I to me it was a hard fast fuck and I climaxed almost immediately..

As we sat later I was tempted to tell him about my bucket list but I refrained myself from doing so and felt slightly guilty for using him like that.. But I instantly felt myself go wet thinking about what was to come tomorrow

More tomorrow if you want me to finish my fantasy..

Most definitely, so looking forward to it and ty x

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A great read

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

please do

I woke up and though"omg finally after years of fantasising I was going to have two men giving me a massage and have sex...

As the day progressed I had to stop grinning like an idiot all day, but little bubbles of excitement was welling up inside, and like when I was a kid and something fun was going to happen..

I rushed into the house having just got back from work, and ran a ot bath and made sure I was clean, shaved my legs, underarms and made sure I was smooth down below.. Lo e that feeling, I then opened my new present to myself thing, thong and matching see through lacy red bra, silk stockings that felt smooth and erotic just putting them on, and I slipped into a short ubove the knee dress that zipped up the front, red and clinging to all the right places, and I applied minimal makeup, and ran my hands through my very short hair.. Slipped on heels and ready to go.. The taxi arrived on time and I took one last look and left the house..

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

dublin

omfg

The taxi drew up outside a block of very modern flats within the city centre opposite the train station, and each flat had smart balconies and there was an entry system, a I pressed no 10 and waited the buzzer went and click the door opened.

I made my war o the flat and the door was open, Adrian stood with black biker shorts tight leaving nothing to the imagination, and a tight fitting black t-shirt his arm muscles showed clearly he hugged me stood back and gave me the once over, and beautiful be eggagerated the syllables making it sound sexy.. Took my coat from me and offer d a drink, a he led me through into an airy living space overlooking the city, and black sofas dominated the room. Davie came through from the open planned kitchen with wine in his hand he was dressed similarly with tight fitting boxers, I could see clearly his erection and I had to tear my eyes away, but he raised an eyebrow clearly knew I had looked..he stepped forward and handed me the wine glass and leaned forward and kissed me firmly in the lips, and my lips parted in surprise he took full advantage and slipped his tounge in my clit reacted and I felt that ache between my thighs growing.. Music was playing, and not obtrusive but gentle in the background and soft lighting had been used.

Adrian not to be outdone slippen an arm around my waist and his fingers brushed my left breast my nipples reacted immediately, every sensory nerve ending was buzzing and I gulped the wine for something to focus on both men were oozing testerone and sexual tension was mounting.

I sat down on the sofa and we had light conversation, what I can't remember, as my nerve ending were screaming I wanted to be touched so badly but the guys were playing the part I had requested. I Adrian said madam the massage table is ready, he led me through to a room where candles were burning and a massage table had been set up, if you want me to assist you removing your clothing, Davie interjected and said it would be best if they watched while I stripped down to my thong, that was so erotic two men watching as I stripped off my dress, and bra. I lay down on the table face down and waited.they places a blindfold over my eyes.

Adrian started to massage my head and neck, and Davie started on one foot then the other both men working quietly and methodically

Tension was easing in my body but my I was so aware of hands firmly massaging me, and using oils which soothed and relaxed. I Davie had reached my thighs stroking firmly upwards over my buttock while Adrian was mirroring with my other buttock both kneading soothing and slightly pulling apart dribbling oil into my space between the buttocks fingers dipping down and round, and both men took a leg and eased them open working my inner thighs Davies fingers slipped into my ass I moaned and try to love they firmly held me in place teasing and continuing for what seemed a torturous time. I they them rolled me over, and I felt more exposed, the worked on my breasts oiling them twirling each nipple Adrian reached down and licked my nipple rolling the nipple between his teeth I felt my clit throbbing and wanted it to be touched. I think I whimpered at that point.. They dipped down lower I side my tights, I pulled them together as a reaction thy both firmly eased them apart my clit I felt they could see was throbbing I could feel my wetness, Davie leaned over and whispered into my ear, your fucking wet, you want me to slip my fingers in don't you he teases his breath warm on my cheek, and I gasped and nodded I wanted to beg. His fingers crossed his rushed my clit making me jump and quiver, and ah slapped my clit lightly it made me jump and I felt my wetness increase holy god that was good, he did it again and I moaned his fingers slipped beneath my thing and felt the slipperness of my pussy he teases my clit rubbing it with his finger and thumb, and my breathing was more laboured I had opened my legs more. Adrian lifted my ass and Davie was able to slip three fingers in and started to fuck me building mometum...

More tomorrow sorry about errors annoying I know predicta text at its best...

dublin

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wow hot stuff. Beautifully written.

London

No need for apologies

Wow this is so sexy cant wait for more

Someone started to lick my clit and I buckled as an orgasm ripped through me, I was awash with the vibrations of my irgasm every part of my body hyper sensitive to their touch I moaned and felt a shift in their approach. I heard clothing being remo Ed and then fingers feeling my wetness then touching my lips I smelled my cum and I licked the fingers, Davie started to move his fingers to my ass massaging my cum into my tight ass slipping his finger in, I groaned this felt so amazing meanwhile Adrian started to stroke my cheek with his cock I could smell the muskiness and ope Ed my mouth he slipped it in gently easing its girth into my willing mouth I licked and sucked and worked my mouth along its shaft one of them opened my legs and held them open, and while 5th e other one went down and started to tounge fuck me fingers working my ass at the same time, I could feel another orgasm building I continued sucking Adrian as he leaned over me he was sucking and biting my nipples, Davie tounge continued to lick me me till I orgasmed I cried out lifting my hips he used that to his advantage and more fingers inserted I to my ass fucking me hard Adrian then inserted his fingers into my pussy by now I was soaking and I could hear their fingers slapping into me I tried to sit up but he held me firmly down while they get up the pace I was a mass of sensory overload.

I heard Davie say she is ready mate and he came and kisses me pushing his tounge in and I kissed back living this dep and rough kissing it was incredibly horney and I held his cock and started to stroke it he then moved so I could slip it into my mouth he felt longer than Adrian and it was rock hard, I worked his shaft stroking it hard and he fucked my mouth as Adrian started to lick around my ass, I have never had that before his tounge circling and then he pushed it In I was astonished at how fucking good it felt I groaned and begged for more..

I was now wanting to be fucked I was so horney and need cock in me now, I sucked hard and Davie lifted my head up and removed my blindfold I gazed I to his intense eyes dark with lust and he grinned and said we are moving to the bed, and we we are going to fuck you are you ready, I nodes and allowed them to lift me up and we ended up on a king-size bed Davie rolled me over k to my stomach and lifted up my ass his toung was pushed roughly I to my ass rimming me hard I pushed back wanting more, and Adrian sat at my head and I took his cock in my mouth he started to mo e back and forth easing himself in building up pace, and I sucked and went with his pace lo ving his size and girth, Davie fingers slid into my pussy increasing his momentum his tounge rimming me, and They continued this for ages and I could feel my pussy being stretched opened up and more fingers going in I groaned and pushed back loving the increased pressure, and he stopped and they shifted Adrian slid onto the bed and they positioned me to slide onto his cock, and I sighed out loud fuck that was amazing, and Davie rubbed his cock on my pussy next to Adrian's cock then slid it to my tight ass he held me still and slid in allowing me to guide him in, and in e both filled me up I moaned and told them to fuck me which they both obliged it was amazing I couldn't believe I was finally fufuilling my fantasy of two cocks filling me up, and stretching me I could feel them both working together to fuck me hard their breathing increasing as they both climaxed into me as I orgasmed the feeling leaving me wow!!

London

Wow , super sexy post

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Wow lovely fantasie

Lincoln

Very horny x

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wow. Brilliant and very hot fantasy. Thanks for sharing with us.

"Wow. Brilliant and very hot fantasy. Thanks for sharing with us."

Your very welcome I will add more as the bucket list has just started

WoW horny story can’t for what’s next on the bucket list

They ended up in the shower one of those walk in with two shower heads. The water hit and I glories in the water hitting my over sensitised body, Adrian and Davie on either of me washing me down with lovely smelling body wash, I held both their cocks rubbing mu hands up and down their shafts both guys semi starting to grow again,. Davie started to rub my head ack moving down to my lower back slowly using circular motions down over my buttocks, as Adrian mirrored the actions on my front using two hands to circle my breasts, pinching my nipples slightly, Davie slipped his hand lower sliding between my ass cheeks his fingers slipping in and out while Adrian had moved lower to my pussy running his fingers between my thighs both men working simultaneously fingers now penetrating both holes my legs starting to go shaky with the build up of a climax, I kept up with working on their cocks, Adrian started kissing me tounge in my mouth making me groan as my orgasm ripped through me I felt rather than seen Davie orgasm over my hand closely followed by Adrian I collapsed against him exhausted this was the best sex I had in years.

After washing and redressing we all sat with wine and all agreed it was a very good experience, I grinned now for my next fantasy on my bucket list....

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

Great story and well written, I can’t wait for the next fantasy on the bucket list

Wow cant wait to see whats next on this bucket list.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

Lincoln