FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister Friends part 2

Sister Friends part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The week after covering at the stables was very flat went back to Chelly,s after swimming had great sex but on the Wednesday she asked me about Jill she said I know you spent last week fucking her as she told me, my reply got a punch on the arm I said so you've got a boy friend I asked her if she was jealous she thought about it and said yes I said why you fuck your boyfriend all the time she agreed to drop the subject she then gave me a wet sloppy blow job swallowing my cum. Friday night walking home from the pub on my own as the boys had gone clubbing who should pull up in her car but Trish She said Hi get in we set of and she headed out of town out to a good spot for a bit of fun, she said right tonight is my way last week you made me sore for 3 days so we do it my way at that moment I would have agreed to anything just to be deep in her pussy she put a blanket on the ground we undressed each other she pushed me to the ground sat on my face and said get me ready fuck after what seemed like hours (about 10mins) she ground her pussy hard against my face and came. She suck my cock omg this woman sucked like a vacuum cleaner when she was happy with her work she rolled the condom on slid down my body and impelled her self on my cock reverse cow girl what a feeling she rode me like this for a good while then she got up turned around and sunk down on my cock again she kissed me and came again she put her finger to my lips and said don't you dare come yet she took me to the edge then backed of let me cool down then built it up again she has having multiple orgasms but I wasn't allowed to come I think my balls had turned blue at this point fuck I needed to come I said Trish I really need to come now and started to fuck up into her she lost it and a massive orgasms then clamped down on me caused me to come as well fuck the relief was wonderful. we stated like that for ages before she reached down held onto the condom and climb off I pulled off and she cuddled up to me she said that was a 9 our of 10 you can do better next time cheeky bitch. so there we are make under the stars naked good job it was a warm night. We stayed like that for an hour Trish got up 1st and started to find her clothes she bent over to get her bra I had got up and came up behind her grab her lifted her up spun her around she put her legs around me and gravity took over and she slid down my body all the time I am smiling to my self as I am rock hard again and standing proud and her pussy was heading for my cock my cock came into contact with her lips she said oh fuck I am coming and I let her fully impale herself I carried her over to a pushed up against the tree and started to fuck her I said to her you do realise I am up you without a condom on she came again the last thing I wanted to do was knock her up so I had no intention of coming in her pussy she had been a great fuck with the condom on but bare we fantastic. We fuck for 5 mins against the tree then I took her back to the blanket and fucked her long and slow. I started to get near so I pulled out and she finished me with her mouth what a great sex sessions up to that point in my life it was the best.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ransporteriomMan  over a year ago

d

Fab story ...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

slept in the boys had called and headed of out on there bike I headed to the petrol station to fill mine up. who should I run into my new double partner Mandy she asked me if I wanted to play this afternoon so I thought why not.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

more????

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago