FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nudism and Cuckoldry

Nudism and Cuckoldry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougntina OP   Couple  over a year ago

chigwell

We have recently made the acquaintance of a gent who shares 2 of our favorite passions. Nudism and cuckoldry. We had met him once beofre but last weekend, when the weather was hot , he invited us over to spend a day nude in his garden. We ddint waste a minute in accepting.

He had drinks and nibbles awaiting our arrival and we chatted and enjoyed the sunshine in his wonderful home and secluded garden. He invited us to walk aroud his garden which we were happy to do but suggested we start the walk nude as we had agreed to. Of course it woudl be rude not to so he showed me to a bedroom where i could get undressed as he and my my husband stripped in the garden itself.

I walked out into the garden in my short white robe and smiled at the sight of my husband and Marty naked there to greet me. Of cours ei took in the full sight of him, nude, reasonablyt well endowed, certainly bigger than my husband and gave him encouragign words about his body. He then handed me a drink and invited us to wander round his garden , while i got nice views of his bottom and thighs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

chigwell

The garden was quite large and had no neighbours overlooking it so as we started outr walk round the garden, I felt comfortable enough to slip off my robe and hand it to my husband and gave him a smile that he knew - the game was a foot. Marty gave me an appreciative look , making sure i saw him look me all over and as i blushed slightly i couldnt help but look at his cock.

I liked that it was thick and that his balls were large but tight too. ~I blushed more when i saw that he caught me looking. In fact all throughout the walk round the garden we both looked each other up and down and i was pleased to see him growing. By the time we completed the tour of the garden our skins were hot fro the scorching sun and he had thoughfully laid out some sunbeds with a parasol for comfort from the heat.the middle sunbed was for me, with my men either side. he stood in front of me, semi erect , with a bottle of suntan lotion in his hand and asked if i wished to go first. I accepted immediately and rolled ont my front.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good, can't wait for more

Very interesting great start ??

Hmm loving reading this whilst naked sunbathing now

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Nice

chigwell

his hands were soft to the touch and he applied the lotion liberally to my shoulders and back. i looked at my husband and smiled, as he lay on his side wathing Marty massage th elotion into me. I was delighted to see he was gettign hard - this would be a tortuous afternoon for him.

Martys hands worked down my back, the heat of the sun and his hands makign me feel very frisky. He reached my bottom and I let him feast his eyes and hands on my fleshy behind. I had closed my legs, I didnt want him sliding between my thighs just yet,even though he had tickled my anus as he rubbe din th elotion.So instead he worked down my legs and as soon as he finshed i swung over onyto my back so he could do my front. He was now fully erect, and i had to comment on how magifiscent it was. #He was straight onto my tits rubbing in lotion and tewaking my nipples and i reached out to caress his balls. We were both now very excited.

his hands slid quickly over my tummy and this time i didnt resist. I let his fingers slide between my legs and feel my slit. I opened up for him and enjoyed his fingers slowly pushing into me and then rubblign my swollen clit.His thick cock was now in my hand and i was wanking it slowly as he fingered me deeper and deeper. i coudl hear how wet i was and I came quickly on his fingers. I opened my legs wider, tellign him i wnted to be fuked and his grin became wider.

he stepped to the side of me to get his bag of condoms and i beckoned him closer so i could lean over and take his thick cock on my mouth. I took it as deep as i could as i fondled his balls and he rocked back and forth with my head in his hands , starting the rhythm of mouth fuckign me. I looked at my huband and saw he was fully erect, but, as we agreed, wasnt touching hiself.

Real good. More please.

Having to read this laying on my front now

chigwell

He was makign me gag on his cock, somethig that brings out the submissiv ein me, and as he withdrew he slappd my face with his wet slimy cock. I looked at him and told hij i wanted him to fuck me now, and i lay back with my legs open as he applied his condom. I reached out to take my husbands hand and told him that I wanted Martys bigger cock in me and i smiled when i saw that look of hurt mixed with excitement that drove us to our cuckold lifestyle.

Marys cock was in me deep and fast straight away. The suddeness of it makign me close to orgasm immediately.He pulled up my legs at the knee and started fucking me hard and relentlessly. Each push brought a grunt from my lips. I gripped my hubands hand tight so he could feel the intensity of the fucking i was gettign, especially wehn my rollig orgasm started . I could feel my pussy soppign wet, in fact i could hear it. His rhythm nver stopped, kept going- he was clearly in need of a good fuck and i felt so slutty that it was with me. I looked at him though my grunts and asked him not to cum in the condom but to cum over me. He nodded and when he was ready he pulled out and quickly pulled off the condm,just in time for him to spray me with his cum, over my belly and tits. I reached down to help him with the final coupe of strokes, to get the last drops out of him.

He collapsed ont his sunbed and i turned to my husband to show the mess that had been left on my body, he came over to me and i kissed him on th elips before pushing his head down onto my body and let him clean up Martys sperm from my tits and tummy.I then pushed his head down between my legs and he licked me to orgasm, with me knwoing he had the taste of MArtys cum in his mouth.

We sat back naked in the sun with the afterglow of great sex in the open, and chilled until the urge took us once more

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Lucky Marty

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm fantastic

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow hope u call round again and relay ur horny stories

By *ighthotwifeCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight

thanks for the comments- theres more to come from that day!

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic so far..

chigwell

We relaxed chilled and sizzled in the sun. all 3 of us naked, with me occasionallystroking my new lovers body , and he mine. My husband wathed with typical coolness even though though i knew deep down he was aching for his release.

At one point I looked over at @Martys nude body, my eye drawn to his limp penis, but admiring its thickness and remembering hwo well it had fucked me. I reached out to take it in my hand and slowly wanked it, feelign it grow. little by little. After a few minutes it was hard and stiff in my hand and loved how it felt, hard thick , rampant.

#MArty took my hand and said, "come with me, Ive something to show you"

all 3 of us walke to the back of the grden, Marty with his cock still stiff mrom my manipulations.

At the back there was a gladed area with some smallish trees. He beckoned me to stand beside a tree and i liked the relief from the direct sun. Sunnedley from behind the tree he produced a rope, already with wrist holes , and before i could respond, tey were around my wrist and i was secured to the tree .

he looked up for any signs of distress but all he woudl see was my wide eyed delight at this kinky twist of events

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

chigwell

from the base of the tree he produced 2 more ropes that secured my legs, and he pulled athe them to ensure my legs were open as i stood spreadeagled against the tree.

Then in a surpise, he beckoned my husband to a tree next to me and by way of his accepotance showed him a rope similar to mine. He intended to tie my husband up so he was frced to watch- i have to admit the idea thrilled me and i was delighted when he nodded his acceptance.

there we were , both tied to trees and MArty approached me , stil erect from earlier, and started to kiss and gently bite on my nipples.my reaction was instant, i yelped in both pain and delight and he proceeded to suckle on my tits as he rubbed his erect cock against my leg. he watched carefully as i squrimed and responded to his playful bites on my tits. My pussy was soaking wet and i could sense he knew itas his hands slid between my open legs and found my slit, rubbing it gently to begin with , then sliding fingers in and out of me. He woudl feed his wet fingers to my mouth making me taste myself before continuing to fnger fuck me.i was helpless to resist and soon found myself cumming on his hand again and again. My umteentgh orgasm made my legsw give way and he adjusted the rope so i could descend onto my knees. just where he wanted me.

His thick cock was presented to m y mouth, and in my semi conscious state i looked up to see my husband atruggling against his ropes with his cock hard and eager for me.

That vision drove me to be hungry for Martys cock, suckign it deep and with utter desire. he had gripped my hair and was bucking his hips so his cock was thrusting in and out of me. Hed pull out so he could make me suck on his heavy balls before thrustign into my mouth once more.He was turning me into a total slut in front of my husband and i loved it.

He was physically face fucking me hard and i was moaning with the pleasure f it when he pulled out and finshed himself off over my face. I felt his warm cum splash onto me and his cock tehn settled into my mouth for the last couple of spurts fo rme to swallow. He kept his cock on my mouth , tellign me to clean it and my tongue and lips obeyed him.

We were only half way through the day and i knew i was his slut

dublin

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

chigwell

we spent the rest of the day naked i the garden soaking up the sun. There were brief moments of slow mutual masturbation but nothing was an intense as the earlier session.

I got to a point where i felt i coudl do with a collig shower and i asked if i could use his. He agreed and all three of us went up to his beroom and he switched on the shower. As i stepped in he asked if he could join me and it rather appealed. it was a large walk in shower so could hold al l3 of us easily so i suggeste dmy husband join us too and i revelled in the attention of the two men washing me down, al 4 of their hands on my body. As Marty soaped my body he slid his hands between my legs and i let him finger me once more- he had a lovely touch and i respnded to it.

I turned my back on my husband. he was stil washing me but i could feel his erect cock agai9nst my bottom, i smiled but it wasnt his cock i wanted. Marty and i kissed open mouthed with passion and I let him feel my wet pussy as i gripped his siffening cock and rubbed its fat head over my clit

I took him by his cock to his bed, both of us stil drippign wet.I told him i needed his cock in me. i pushed him down on th ebed and picked a condom off the bedside table, and after applying it with my fingers and mouth i straddled him and sat straight down on him. it was like an electric shock.I bounced up and down o his cock like a bitch n heat and he squeezed my tits hard. I groaned on his cock when i came, in fact each time i came.

we lost all control and i remember feelign him cum, inside the condom but i didnt care at that point- id become spent.

my lat memomry before we dressed to go home, was th sight of my husband , stood watching, fully naked and erect, but not touching himslef, as hi duty required

dublin

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm fantastic