FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A short skirt can hide a lot

A short skirt can hide a lot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *damgt OP   Man  over a year ago

travelling

(Based loosely on a true story)

There is definitely such a thing as ‘lust at first sight’, but mutual lust? That’s rare. And it’ll get you to try new things. Things you’ve never done before.

Some time ago I saw a girl at a bi night held in a London swingers’ club, and she had everything I didn’t know I wanted, in one package. Tall, olive skin, dark hair. Slim legs encased in holdups, a black basque, and a sexy pleated skirt so short that it barely covered her knickers, seen from behind.

Following her at the club was tricky, as it was a busy night, but I was driven by my libido. I had to get a better look at her. And so, walking around a curtained booth, with only the vaguest idea where she’d gone, I walked straight into her.

Being jostled from all directions by the milling crowd, I had to grab her shoulder or risk knocking her over. She just looked me straight in the eyes and smiled, confidently, drink in hand. As if she’d known exactly where I was. I smiled back, let go of her slim shoulder, and we exchanged a bit of the usual club small-talk, while I took several not-so-subtle looks up and down. She just alternated between looking into my eyes, and then at my lips.

She was so tall, with fine cheekbones and such slim hips, and so confident. I knew there was something different about her, and I wanted to find out what it was. But I was quickly tongue-tied, and moved on. It turned out, she wasn’t going to let me get away that easily.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Do continue

travelling

As I walked away, I took another look behind me. She was still facing the oncoming crowd, but she’d turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, still smiling cheekily.

I saw this perfect vision. From her high heels, up her sheer hold-ups, past the merest suggestion of pert cheeks, skirt, basque, and shoulders draped in deep-black hair, she was the essence of desire. And, now the initial shock of meeting her had died down, and remembering her warm skin in my hand, I was already getting hard.

I went to get a drink from the bar. Waited to see if she’d come by - the place was not very big, and she was bound to turn up again soon. But after ten minutes she hadn’t appeared. By now my jeans were tight, and I was way past trying to act cool. I had to see her again.

So I set off again, into the dark recesses of the club.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

travelling

Bi night was in full swing by this point. Right in the open, a couple of tgirls were being chatted up by a crowd of 5 or 6 men. I stopped to watch. It was clearly going well for them, as each girl was egging the other on. One by one they unzipped the trousers of their suitors, and worked their hands into pairs of boxers, giggling all the way. Hard cocks were coaxed out of tight pants, and stroked to full-veined glory by hands with prettily-painted nails.

With both having a cock in each hand, one made a joke about ski poles, and they both collapsed into giggles. The men weren’t about to give up this opportunity, of course, and simply placed the girl’s warm fingers back on their hard cocks, or placed their balls into pretty, cupped hands, while they wanked slowly. The girls cupped and played with them.

One seemed to weigh up the different options on offer to her, winked to the other, and placed her hands on the bare cheeks of her favourite, pulling him toward her open mouth. She looked up at him and batted her long eyelashes as the wide plum head landed on her outstretched tongue, and she kept eye contact as she tickled the tip, bouncing the cock up and down. Then deep-throated it in one deep swallow, as the guy gasped and struggled to keep his balance.

I was happy to watch, my inner voyeur taking full control of me, as she pumped him in and out of her mouth, making his cock gleam with saliva in the dim club lights.

By *hannytragger99Man  over a year ago

london

Keep it going

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick/Clare

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my goodness, waken up and finish the story PLEASE

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Love woman in greyhound skirts..........where they so short you can see the hare/hair

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Nice

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

So sexy xx

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Don't stop x

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Hartburn

Good start

By *untimes-2024Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

How much longer can we wait

travelling

It didn’t take long before the girls were competing. Each had a hand on two cocks, and their mouth on a third, and each time one guy got close to the edge, they would leave him hanging. They’d let go, and laugh at him as he strained into the air, desperate for sensation.

They managed to keep this up for several minutes, but eventually one guy was edged once too often, and with a grunt he wrapped his hand around his straining cock and steadied himself with a hand on the girl’s shoulder, aiming right into her face.

As the other girl squealed, he ejaculated hard, all over the mouth and chin of the girl that had been teasing him. She could only limit the mess by quickly taking his spurting cock back into her mouth, her pouting, sticky lips making a perfect seal around it as the guy bucked and held her shoulders, pulling himself deep into her throat.

I was hard as hell, watching this unfold, so it wasn’t surprising that the other guys could hold on no longer.

By *lueboy144Man  over a year ago

l

hot stuff

More more

travelling

One by one, each of the guys came, either straight into the girls’ mouths, or dripping liberally over their faces, necks, and bare shoulders. Within a couple of minutes, both were in a sticky mess. For a second they just leant back, unable to do anything but catch their breath and compare their handiwork. Until some of the more considerate guys found some wipes, and the girls could clean themselves up.

One took a second before cleaning up her face, and posed brazenly before some of the guys who hadn’t been part of the bukkake session, head on one side. There was cum all over her lips, and dripping off her chin. She was so sexy that it was easy to drop into my favourite fantasy - if having a slutty girl like that of my very own, to share with other guys and have her come home all mussed up and sticky, just like this.

travelling

But I was till thinking of the brunette with the olive skin. What if she was somewhere else in the club doing just this right now, and I was missing it? I’d never forgive myself.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *jango96TV/TS  over a year ago

Bliss

"But I was till thinking of the brunette with the olive skin. What if she was somewhere else in the club doing just this right now, and I was missing it? I’d never forgive myself.

..."

Keep going!!

Hope your gurl is in chastity

travelling

So I left the scene of sticky, post-coital clean-up, and went looking for my crush.

The atmosphere was definitely heating up, in the club. Where before you could walk around and watch discretely, now you could barely make eye contact without a girl putting her arm around you. I stopped a couple of times, distracted by a pair of flashing eyes or a gorgeously tempting voice, and quickly found myself being unzipped so that a delicate hand could find its way confidently into my boxers.

I was in danger of running out of willpower. There’s nothing like a warm hand wrapped around your aching cock to make you want to stay and play. Especially when the owner of the hand has flashing eyes that suggest that she might easily be on her knees in front of you within a moment. And those lips are soft to kiss, and would be so soothing and exciting to have wrapped around another part of you...

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

travelling

But I made my excuses. Maybe I’d be back, but I was still looking for the olive-skinned girl.

But I’d made a complete circuit of the club by this point, and she was nowhere to be seen. The only place I hadn’t checked were the booths - though they were really just curtained-off areas - in the centre of the club. It always seemed a bit rude to open the curtains, fun as it would be to watch some loving close-up. But I was desperate to find her. And the thought of her playing with another guy, maybe because I’d been to shy in approaching her direct, was too much to bear. I had to have a look.

Three of the four were clearly occupied. One was dark, but seemed to be empty. I knew I could look through the gloryholes into two of the other booths from this one, so I slipped between the curtains into the darkness, and knelt down before one of the holes.

london

travelling

There was certainly a lot going on, in the booth next door. All I could see, from my couched position, were legs, skirts, and ... well. Two guys were being teased by one girl, who was getting her fair share back. Hands were everywhere. The sight had me putting my hand under my belt in seconds.

One of the guys was having his cock released from his trousers and stroked to full hardness, the girl’s fingers milking precum from him, and spreading it over the mushroom head. The other was groping her from behind, rubbing up against her and finding his way inside her knickers. Maybe this was her? I was keen to see what she might be hiding.

Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. Somebody was behind me in the darkness of the booth. I turned, and there was the unmistakeable shape and skirt of the girl I’d been looking for. Even in the darkness I could tell it was her. She’d been there the whole time.

And it turned out there was no need to say anything at all. That wasn’t what she wanted, not right now. Without a word, she put her hands underneath her skirt, hooked her fingers into her knickers, and pushed them down. Stepping out of them, she deftly put them into a tiny handbag, and straightened up. Then she stepped towards me, and lifted the front of her skirt...

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story

london

Wow. Love it x

wow I want to visit a club like this. Do they exist in reality?!

By *ewniceguyMan  over a year ago

blackburn

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

More please!

Bookmarked

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Hartburn

Mmm horny

Barnsley

Brighton

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Mmmmm lovely instalment to read 1st thing , this is so horny

Nice

By *layful40Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Great story

Keep it going

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh kin hell I have nearly creamed my panties this is agony lol

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

This so sounds like a certain club in Kings Cross hehe I love going there, you could not have described it better such a fun atmosphere

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Of course, she wasn’t as confident. I think she was trying to balance in a pair of heels that were a bit too ambitious perhaps.

"Of course, she wasn’t as confident. I think she was trying to balance in a pair of heels that were a bit too ambitious perhaps.

"

Sherlock Holmes here, guessing this woman was you? X

More

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

More

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Mmmmm

Intriguing

By *luttyzoeTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Omg I so need this

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Please continue

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Mmmmm

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Loveing this story

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

travelling

She took a couple of steps forward, confident and graceful despite the high heels, and braced her hands on the wood of the partition behind me. I watched her skirt sway with her swagger, and the pleats forming themselves around a very definite shape. She looked down at me for a moment. I stayed squatting on my haunches, back against the petition wall, with mouth open, taking in her beauty.

Her slim waist was framed beautifully by the black basque. From this viewpoint, her legs seemed impossibly long, and their delicate shape was perfectly highlighted by the sheer holdups that encased them. It was too dark, in the booth, to see higher than her thighs. For a moment or two, it was all anticipation.

And then, in one movement, she straightened her hips. And a large, hungry cock pushed out from underneath her skirt, and - before I’d had time to think - had plunged, warm and insistent, straight into my open mouth.

Liking this a lot

travelling

For a moment I was overwhelmed - with the sexiness of the situation, with getting the very girl that I wanted, all to myself - and also just simply overwhelmed by more than a mouthful of horny girlcock. With the back of my head against the side of the booth, it was all I could do to open my throat as far as possible, and her let slide it in as deep as she wanted to go.

She was slow, but insistent. She clearly wanted me to take it all. It was some kind of test. Or maybe just pent-up libido. Every time I relaxed, or swallowed, she pushed forward. Just her hips flexed - her palms were still braced on the wall above my head. When I clearly couldn’t take any more, and I began to struggle for breath, she eased off the pressure.

With her cock safely lodged in my mouth, she began to roll her hips. Putting her hands up into in her hair, she began a slow, undulating dance to the music. A slow, dark, Massive Attack tune...

And their necks crane,

As they turn to pray for rain...

Great story!!!xxx more please!!xxx

Keep it going

travelling

As she danced, she teased me with her cock, letting it slip out until I had to lean forward to keep it, and then remorselessly sliding it back until I couldn’t take any more length.

I reached up, and cupped the perfect globes of her perfect ass, smooth and vulnerable under the skirt, writhing in my hands. Keen to make her squirm with pleasure, and also to get my breath back, I let the head pop out of my mouth, and held her cock up against her belly, licking down the shaft. At the base, I opened my lips wide around her naked, sensitive balls, and sucked them gently into my warm mouth.

She gasped, put her hands in my hair, and stepped forward, her thighs by my shoulders and visibly shaking. I gently washed her sensitive skin with my tongue.

Havant

More please xxx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice very nice

Brighton

travelling

She was stroking herself while I sucked her, and soon shaking so hard that I thought it was all going to come to an end far too soon. So I steadied myself with my hands on her ass, and stood up.

She draped her arms over my shoulders and drew me in to a deep and sloppy kiss. I felt myself getting lost in the warmth of her mouth. As my cock met hers, it was pure instinct that had me grip her waist and grind myself against her. I pushed her back against the wall in case we both fell over in the heat of passion.

By *ones512Man  over a year ago

Essex

heaven

Barnsley

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Omg loving this story xx

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

So hot

travelling

As our tongues pushed into each other’s mouths, I briefly wondered if this could really be happening. A gorgeous, half-naked brunette was in my arms, clearly enjoying herself and as horny as I was, and we’d barely started on all the things we could do together. I wanted to see just how much more I could tease her.

Squeezing one of her ass cheeks in one hand, I reached around and slid the other hand down the crack of her arse, teasing and tickling the sensitive flesh with my finger-tips. Skirting the most sensitive area, I tickled the sensitive skin around her tight balls, and she squirmed and spread her legs a little. I repeated the teasing, skirting her most vulnerable spot each time, but getting nearer.

Soon she was compulsivey angling her body, backing up against my hand in her desperation to be penetrated.

I took a break from kissing her, and presented her with the fingers of my right hand. She devoured them with gusto, sucking, licking and deep-throating them while keeping seductive eye-contact.

Then, holding her close and looking deep into her eyes, I slid these fingers down the crack of her ass, and began slowly circling the sensitive flesh of her hot little hole.

It was like I’d pressed a special button. She sighed, balanced one black heel against the wall and put her head on my shoulder. All of her most delicate and vulnerable flesh was exposed to me.

I reached under her, now, past her magnificently hard cock and tight balls, and began again, circling the sensitive flesh that guarded that place where she most clearly wanted to be used and filled. I noticed that she was very slick, down there.

For a moment, I wondered whether some lucky guy had already played with her. Licked her deliciously, perhaps - she bracing against the wall, her skirt flipped up over her back, her legs braced wide apart, a man’s tongue teasing the tight rim and pressing deep into her hot passage, making her whimper and push back against the welcome invasion?

Or had she gone further, and already let some horny guy’s thick cock nudge between her cheeks, press in, and fuck her hot ass, until - unable to hold on any longer with such a beauty in his grip - he’d lost all control and filled her with a heavy load - cum which still lubricated her guilty but still-unsatisfied ass, making it ready for further penetration?

travelling

But now I could smell cinnamon, and realised it was lube. Oddly, this just made her seem hotter: the dirty girl had prepared for this - she’d taken the time to make herself easy to fuck, then put her knickers back on and walked around the club looking like a million dollars, looking aloof and cool. But now she was in my arms.

As I circled, I steadily pressed harder, and the firm ring began to relax and soften. Occasionally she would tense, as her muscles fought the insistent intrusion of my fingers, but quickly she would breathe deeply, and soon she was mine. Without delay, I pushed two fingers deep into the lubricated heat of her.

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Hit and horny , Love the details of your thought too

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Amazing story, I so want it to continue.. must get to Kings Cross to try the club for myself.

Havant

Fantastic xxxx

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *lairetv69TV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Oh to be the girl in the booth.Such a horny story!

Please would someone pm me the name of this club. Thanks

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

OH YES PLEASE!!!

Brighton

By *iss_Nikki_xTV/TS  over a year ago

and around

Mmmm, I am so imagining being that girl right now.

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"As our tongues pushed into each other’s mouths, I briefly wondered if this could really be happening. A gorgeous, half-naked brunette was in my arms, clearly enjoying herself and as horny as I was, and we’d barely started on all the things we could do together. I wanted to see just how much more I could tease her.

Squeezing one of her ass cheeks in one hand, I reached around and slid the other hand down the crack of her arse, teasing and tickling the sensitive flesh with my finger-tips. Skirting the most sensitive area, I tickled the sensitive skin around her tight balls, and she squirmed and spread her legs a little. I repeated the teasing, skirting her most vulnerable spot each time, but getting nearer.

Soon she was compulsivey angling her body, backing up against my hand in her desperation to be penetrated.

I took a break from kissing her, and presented her with the fingers of my right hand. She devoured them with gusto, sucking, licking and deep-throating them while keeping seductive eye-contact.

Then, holding her close and looking deep into her eyes, I slid these fingers down the crack of her ass, and began slowly circling the sensitive flesh of her hot little hole.

It was like I’d pressed a special button. She sighed, balanced one black heel against the wall and put her head on my shoulder. All of her most delicate and vulnerable flesh was exposed to me.

I reached under her, now, past her magnificently hard cock and tight balls, and began again, circling the sensitive flesh that guarded that place where she most clearly wanted to be used and filled. I noticed that she was very slick, down there.

For a moment, I wondered whether some lucky guy had already played with her. Licked her deliciously, perhaps - she bracing against the wall, her skirt flipped up over her back, her legs braced wide apart, a man’s tongue teasing the tight rim and pressing deep into her hot passage, making her whimper and push back against the welcome invasion?

Or had she gone further, and already let some horny guy’s thick cock nudge between her cheeks, press in, and fuck her hot ass, until - unable to hold on any longer with such a beauty in his grip - he’d lost all control and filled her with a heavy load - cum which still lubricated her guilty but still-unsatisfied ass, making it ready for further penetration?

"

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

I so wish we could hear more from this club visit.., OP what’s the chances?

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good story and getting better

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

travelling

We kissed for what seemed like hours. With one hand, I cradled the back of her neck, holding her mouth against mine as our tongues teased each other, mimicking mutual penetration and surrender. With the other, I spread her hot, slippery little hole, until it eased around my fingers and accepted them eagerly.

With one foot braces against the wall of the booth, she was leaning against me for support. With each thrust of my fingers her tight little ass have itself up to me, and I could also feel the hard heat of her against my hip - even through my shirt and her skirt. The whole situation was just incredibly hot.

But the angle made it tough to thoroughly explore her, much as I was loving having her tongue in my mouth. So I gently disengaged from fingering her, and instead took her by the hips pushed her gently back against the side of the booth. She looked disappointed for a moment.

Teasing her, I took her black-gloved hands and kissed down her shoulders and arms, kneeling in front of her until I had kissed her fingertips. Then I let me fingers run under the edge of her shirt skirt, around her sensitive thighs. Instinctively she took a couple of mini-steps in those heels, spreading her legs to provide me better access. On her face there was suddenly a huge, indulgent smile, as if she’d discovered a secret vice.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Oh nice

» Add a new message to this topic