FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Crashing the night 2

Crashing the night 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlemenpip OP   Man  over a year ago

not far

Last thread got to big (thank you) I finally found it to pick up where I left off please read it. I'll recap the last scenethen will start the new due to nature of the cliff hanger I left it on.

No sooner than the I heard the room door close A was stood at the bathroom door

" now befor we were so rudely interrupted I belive I was about to have what I've want all night" she slinked slowly towards the bath I could feel I cock harding with ever step she took her long raven hair draped over her large breasts . She once again stepped into the bath straddling me

I was about to speak when she put her finger to my lips and said "sshhh don't say a word I just want to satisfy myself with your cock." with that she reach down and started wanking my cock to hardness under the water she was happy with it the guided it into her waiting pussy. Fuck me she was tight  even with the water of the bath it was a job to get inside of her but she slowly raised and fell on my hard cock each time taking more of it and each time moaning that little louder wen she got my cock fully inside of her she smiled like the cat that got the cream and lent in close to me. "so be honest is this the tights snatch you have ever fucked?" I nodded try to focus  on not blowing my load inside her already as my cock was being squeezed with every movement.

"good your cock is very much worth the wait but I think I know how to make this more fun."  I wondered what she ment the bang she pushed my head under the water and started ridding me as I bucked and fought to get some air

I broke free getting above the water

"are you fucking crazy?" I snapped

"yeah but that's what makes it fun" she replayed looking at me  with pure evil in her eyes and a cheeky smile "if you didn't like it I'm sorry you can punish me if you like"  my mind began to race as to what the hell I could do to the crazy bitch  then I dawned on me " get out of the bath and bend over" I ordered and she obayed with a little moan as the removed my cock from her pussy. I also got out and walk behind her and slapped her ass hard  making sure to leave a mark " oo a spanking I do love a spanking" she purred  " no I just want to do that your punishment is much more enjoyable for me. I know how tight your snatch is now I want to know about your shitter" with that I took two fingers and pushed them into her ass hole  I started work on stretching her for my cock " fuck please be gentle I haven't had a real cock in my ass for a long time"

Once I was happy with her hole being ready for me  I took my cock and slowly slid it in. A squealed a bit  with pain but soon she began to moan. "so do you like your punishment you fucking crazy slut?" I grunted as I picked up the pace

"yes sir it feels good to have a full ass  thank you"

She replied between breathes

"good take your hands and play with your pussy I want to feel your fingers against my cock inside of you" I ordered and once again she obayed  her hand now busy  I reach toward to the back of her head  and slammed her head under the water

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

not far

As A struggled her ass tightened about my cock as I held her under the water it felt so fucking good I was close to cumming  I lifted her head  and forced her on to her knees  "open you mouth and take my load you crazy fucking slut" it felt great to have some one obey me after being told what to do by almost ever woman I had meet in the last few days. A opened her mouth sticking her tounge out with her eyes fixed on me as I wanked my cock as fast as I could I shot  my load over her face  only getting a small amount on her tounge  A lucked her lips and used her fingers to scoop the rest of my cum from her face sucked them clean. "that felt so good let me know when you want to control me again" with that she walked out.

not far

So while looking for something else I found this would people like more

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster