FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > how i became a man whore

how i became a man whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

although some of the sexual experiences in this are true the story is made up.

i had had a great few months first I met my beautiful girlfriend Sophie and got a new job in care so all was well.

now i was just a Immature 19yr old with limited sexual experience but that was about to change when i met liza.

i had just finished my training and for my shadow month i was paired with Liza a tall skinny women who look rather business like but there was something attractive about her( and without knowing it yet this was the women who would open up my world sexually

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now please do continue looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Me too love being the submissive whore

Tell us more

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Intrigued

for the first couple of weeks everything seemed normal we made small talk i learned she was married(although something about the way she spoke about her marriage led me to believe it wasn't a happy one) she liked to drive and look at the scenery she loved to read she really was a nightmare if she hadnt had her morning coffee. she showed me the ropes and i was glad for it. i learned the company way you got paired up and you worked the same shifts with same person this was your shift partner only time you worked with anybody different was if your shift partner was on annual leave then they would bring in a sessional worker to cover.

after about 2 weeks on one of our early shifts i noticed liza looked distant angry even i put it down to her not having her coffee and just tuned out on our drive to work we went about our day without much chatter to each other Liza put on her face for her clients but you could tell she was like a volcano ready to erupt. at the end of the shift i was about to make my excuses and make my own way home when all of a sudden she was going out for a drive and do i wanna come so i said ye why not, if it helps her come out this mood.

we drove for a while before we turned to this quiet we road she drove up and at the end was an amazing view. She parked up turned to me and said am i to old to want to push boundaries sexually.

Good start

Telford

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Interesting start.

Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 10/04/19 07:00:36]

Kettering

Never too old as long as everything works lol...

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

?

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"?"

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Loving this

Gob smacked i didn't know where to turn. i turned to Liza and told her no of course not. she started to cry and i gave her a cuddle. she leaned in to my chest and asked me about my sexual preferences i explained im bisexual and although i don't have much experience i do have some and willing to try new things. she asked me go tell her about my first sexual experience with a man.

i told her it was only a few months ago. i had always been curious from a young age but never had the guts to do anything but one night i decided to head up to Glasgow and head into bennets a gay club i was nervous as i had never done anything and was on my own so i had a few whiskys to calm ny nerves i sat at bar and watched people dance for a few hours. i noticed this older gentlemen( i say older prob mid forties but i was only 18) kept looking at me he was on chubby side balding and a beard but i found myself turned on imagining him fucking me. after a while a plucked up the courage and went up and danced beside him before long he grabbed me and kissed me he was also pawing at my cock i was rock solid. to my surprise he freed my cock and started wanking me he then dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth i was in complete shock my first male sex experience and i was being sucked off in front of other people it didnt take me long before i came in his mouth and it was such a strong orgasm my legs gave way i was caught by this strong guy. the guy got up took me by the hand and led me into toilets he pushed me into a cubicle pulled my trousers down and bent me over the cistern he then dropped to his knees and ate out my ass i was in heaven. before long he stood up and i heard him open some sort of packet, i then felt a cold liquid on my ass. then 1 finger started to push into me after a while a second. Now i have fucked myself with objects but here i was about to feel a real cock for first time. i felt him line up his cock and push he went slow at first till all of him was in me then he built up pace now he wasn't well endowed but big enough for my first time he fucked me like a jack hammer and before long i felt him tense up and then felt him shoot his hot cum up my ass shit he wasn't wearing a condom he pulled out got dressed n left i turned and seen others were watching i composed myself and left the club.

now while telling the story i hadn't realised that Liza was massaging my cock through my jeans.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start, building up nicely!!

More

By *isterfoxxxMan  over a year ago

nottingham

O my gosh..this is so good

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Yes it is good But every time I read and get a nice steady rhythm on the story finishes I may leave this one until it is all written up , I have been left on the cliff edge too many times and my eyes are starting to shake LOL

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Kettering

Liza looked me in the eyes as she freed my cock and wasted no time in lowering her head and licking the tip of my cock she looked up at me and engulfed my cock i was in heaven as she sucked me right to the back of her throat. i don't know what came over me i grabbed her by back of her head and i started to fuck her face i was getting off on the sounds of her gagging and slurping on my cock as i pounded her face. it didn't take me long before i shouted outed "I'm cuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg" and i pumped my seed into her mouth you could hear her struggle to swallow with my cock in the back of her throat. i kept her deep down on my cock till i went soft i let her up and when i did what i saw made my cock start to go hard again. Her face had her mascara running down her face with some of my cum around her mouth, when she saw my cock she smiled and more of my cum came out of her mouth.

She jumped out the car and started to strip i sat playing with my cock as i watched her she had next to no breasts but had large stand out nipples her olive skin was smooth and her pussy was completely bald i got out the car as Liza jumped onto the bonnet and spread her legs i went to go down on her but she grabbed my head and pulled me up and said " no time just fuck me and fuck me hard". i didn't need asking twice i lined up my cock and with one hard shove i buried my cock balls deep in her pussy. she let out a gasp and boy was she wet she hooked her legs around my waist and used this to pull me into her. I started to fuck her harder she was very vocal screaming for me to "FUCK HER HARDER" she continued to scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "FUCK ME YOU BASTARD" "FUCK MY CUNT". i was jack hammering her and she was loving it she was lying back with her back arched as i fucked her as hard as i could before long i felt that familiar feeling i pulled out and pulled off the car and pushed her onto her knees and wanked my cock and unleashing my cum all over her face and tongue. i noticed something move i looked up and this guy I'd say in his 50s watching wanking an impressive looking cock. i smiled at him again not knowing what came over me i waved him over. i whispered in Liza's ear can you go again she nodded i said good and stood aside she then noticed this other gentleman she looked panicked at first but then she noticed his cock and a look of lust came over her she took ahold of his cock and started to duck it he grabbed her head and face fucked her roughly, she was being used for his pleasure. he then grabbed her pulled her up and dragged her over to a tree he then lifted her up lined himself up and entered her and fucked her hard against the tree ge was proper fucking her.I watched wanking my hard cock as i watched her eyes roll back in her head as she gasped in pleasure struggling to even scream anymore. i was in heaven watching Liza being fucked senseless. i then noticed her eyes close her head drop to the side and her arms drop to her side she looked like she had lost consciousness he never seemed to notice and continued to fuck her i shouted for him to stop he then noticed he withdrew from her and layed her gently on the floor i ran up to her noticed she was awake i asked if she was ok she said she was just all fucked out. the gentleman said what shall i do with this pointing at his hard cock. i dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth again he grabbed my head and face fucked me it didn't take him long before he started pumping his cum into my mouth he then pulled out fixed himself and left i was still hard i looked at Liza asked if she had recovered she nodded I said good got into position and entered her i fucked her hard and she found her voice again screaming profanities as i fucked her and before long i was ready to cum she told me to fill her up so i did i then collapsed down beside her. after what seemed like an eternity we got up Liza collected her clothes and got dressed.we got into car and drove home when we arrived at mine she said that was amazing but can never happen again as one im young enough to be her son and we both have partners i agreed gave her a kiss on cheek and got out.

Telford

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Just a starter perhaps!!

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers