FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel

hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntimatefun OP   Man  over a year ago

south glos

my heart was beating fast, I was led on the bed in my hotel room on fab and was chatting to a guy who claimed to be in the same hotel as me. Surely not, he is just stringing me along for a bit of fun I thought.

He was on the first floor as well apparently, but it was a low level hotel with most rooms on the first floor, so it was a safe bet if he lived nearby and new the hotel.

Ok I said, if you are, when you get this open your bedroom door, cough loudly and then shut your door with a bit of a slam.

I sent the message and waited, the message turned to read and I waited, hardly breathing at all. I heard a door opening and there it was, an exaggerated cough and then …. bang, the door closed a bit too loudly to be done without purpose.

Ok, so I believed him now......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

south glos

He knew I was submissive and enjoyed being dominated so was starting to be more dominant on the chat. He liked the idea of having his own slut in the hotel that he go round to and use as he liked while he was staying there.

He explained how he liked his sluts to be wearing stockings with a black seam up the back held up by a suspender belt over nice, silky knickers and with a bra. This was all turning me on, but I told him I didnt have any lingerie with me.

He surprised me with his response. In two minutes you will walk down the corridor and pick up the bag outside my room. You will return to your room and put on what you find inside......

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *amwantsuMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Mmm this is sound interesting

I love hotel encounters

By *irralsiMan  over a year ago

bootle

Love this

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Mmmmmmmmm carry on

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

south glos

the adrenalin was pumping through me now.

I heard a door in the corridor open and then the door shut straight away.

I waited on my bed, rooted to the spot. Do I go out and see, do i take the bag, do it stay here and ignore it.

I looked on fab and there was the message - Go on then, go and get it.

I moved to the door and opened the door slowly, looking down the corridor about 6 doors down was a blue carrier bag leaning against a door, that must be it. I suddenly had confidence and strolled down the corridor and picked the bag up and quickly walked back......

Guildford

By *punky PunkMan  over a year ago

bath

Liking this one...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My perfect fantasy, I'm in hotels a lot, would love this to happen to me.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

Loving it

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Mmmmmm

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great so far keep going please

love hotel meets

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

south glos

I burst back into my room full of adrenalin and all I could think of was what I had got myself into. I was committed to this now, secretly I wanted to be committed to it.

I locked the door and opened the bag, it was full of predominantly black lingerie. I emptied the bag onto my bed.

stockings, black suspender belt, black and pink knickers and bra and a blindfold. I loved the feel of them.

I checked my phone, of course there was a message waiting for me. I cant wait to see you wearing it all he said.

I then realised how hard I was.......

south glos

I went into autopilot and stripped my clothes off and began to slip on the lingerie, first the stockings and suspender belt, the stockings felt so good on my skin, then i slipped on the knickers that just about managed to contain my cock. Next i put on the bra. I was so hard and felt like such a slut.

I was stood in front of the mirror wanking myself and checking my phone. He demanded a photo, so i sent him one without even thinking....

Guildford

By *rumkidTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

south glos

The next message from him excited me even more. "Leave your door on the latch, lie on the bed and blindfold yourself". I am coming to use you.

I quickly made sure my room was ok and then moved to the door, I took a deep breath and opened the door, resting it gently back on the latch and then moved back to the bed, where I put my blindfold on and got under the duvet, led on my back I waited.

In the silence I suddenly heard a door opening and then close and could hear movement in the corridor, this was my last chance to run to the door and close, but my rock hard cock told me to stay where I was. I then heard the door rubbing against the carpet as it opened and it then shut with the lock being turned. Then clothes being removed and the bed dipping as weight was applied to the mattress...……..

Very hot. You must continue this !!

Guildford

Please can you

south glos

I feel his body move against mine and then suddenly he pushes me onto his side away from me. He moves up behind me and I feel his cock against my ass, through the lacy knickers, he feels thick and is very hard. his hands are now rubbing over my body and he keeps brushing over my cock, his mouth his next to my ear and he whispers to me that I am his little slut and that I am going to pleasure him whichever way he sees fit.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Guildford

" "

south glos

He reaches into my knickers and gently holds my rock hard cock. mmmmmm my slut is ready and hard for me, he whsipers in my ear. With that he applies pressure to my shoulders and pushes me down under the covers. "now find my cock with your mouth and get me hard".

I move down and flip over. He pulls the duvet back up so I am completely covered and in drakness. I place my hand on his leg and reaches under ands slaps it away. "Just your mouth he says". I lean forward guessing where his cock is and first land on his stomach , I work down and his cock hits my chin. I open my mouth and tak him into my mouth, he is bigger than I thought, thicker than I had touched before.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Nice. Wish that was me being used.

south glos

I open my mouth and take it in. I hear him groan and that turns me on more. My stocking covered leg rubs up over his legs and I begin grinding my cock against him as I work my way down his shaft. It is thick and fills my mouth so struggle to take him that deep into my mouth.

I then feel his head on the back of my head and he slowly pushes me deeper onto his cock.

south glos

His cock pushes deep into my mouth and reaches my throat, I gag on his cock but he holds me there for a second more and then releases. I remove his cock to get some air. he holds my hair and pulls me back onto his cock. I now know that he is properly dominant and is going to be using me for his pleasure.

his cock enters me again and I begin a nice rhythm on his cock, working it up and down and using my tongue as much as I can with the restricted space in my mouth.

his hand is back on my head and he holds me firmly onto his cock and then begins to move, the next thing I know, I am on my back, his cock still in my mouth and him on top of me......

south glos

He began pushing into my mouth slowly, back and forth, as he grabbed my hands and pined them to the bed above my head.

I was under his control completely, I literally led there and closed my lips round his shaft as he used my mouth.

He began longer strokes so his cock was nearly leaving my mouth each time, I felt like such a slut having my mouth used like a pussy.

south glos

His cock leaves my mouth and I feel him getting off the bed and rummaging in what sounds like his clothes.

He gets back on the bed and moves me onto my knees between his legs. He is now led on his back and he guides my mouth back onto his cock. Now suck me bitch, he says. I am going to record this so I can wank over it later. It is then I relaise that he is got his mobile phone in his other hand.

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Oh.wow mmm

south glos

after attempting to deepthroat him many times, he holds onto me and drags me across the bed to the edge, my head now hanging over the side. Touch yourself you slut - he says to me, so I slide my hand inside my lacy j=knickers and hold my rock hard cock.

I then hear him on the floor behind me and he leans my head back over the edge of the bed then his cock hits my lips, I open and he slides the full length of his cock into my mouth and throat.

Guildford

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

Please continue

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

south glos

I am led there wanking my cock as his ccok slowly thrusts in and out of my mouth and pushing itno my throat. He is letting out small groans as he works my mouth.

His hands begin to roam over my body, sliding inside the bra and finding my nipples. I am completely lost in the moment as I am led there like a slut being used for somebody elses pleasure.

south glos

He begins to get rougher. Now pushing deeper and then sometimes holding it deep in my mouth, his balls pushed up against me. If i try to move my hands to push him away he grabs them. I am now at his mercy. Each time he pulls out I am gasping for air. I can tell he is loving the control and I am also loving being controlled and so submissive.

All this time knowing that he has his phone out and is recording him doign this to me. That turns me on more.

south glos

I need to be in a hotel and have this done to me again.

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm jealous

By *apomanMan  over a year ago

st hel3ns

Love this story love to have it done to me

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

Really missing hotels just for the random sex with strangers

south glos

Yes, I agree. I would love to be sucking off a stranger. It's such a hot and horny experience.

By *edseethruMan  over a year ago

douglas

Pretty much my dream encounter

Great story ?? ??

south glos

everytime he pushes in deep I struggle to breathe, but he holds it there just long enough. My saliva is all over his cock and now over my face. He is basically using my mouth as a pussy and I am loving it. He reaches forward and takes hold of my cock, he begins to wank me as he thrusts in and out of my ass.

Without notice he removes his cock and lets go of my cock. He grabs me again and flips me round so my head is on the bed but this time I am face down. I feel worried, I had told him I had never been fucked and didnt want to be today, but I could tell he was turned on and he was a lot stronger than me.

south glos

he pinned me down and i was bent over the egde of the bed, my knees not quite touching the floor and he was touching my ass. I was so turned on and so scared at the same time. I heard a bottle open and then the noise of lube being rubbed together in his hands. i began to wriggle to get free. I didnt want to be fucked.

I felt his hnad omy inner thigh and he rubbed me with his lubed hand and then the other side. He pushed my legs together and then i felt his thick cock slide between my thighs. Wow, it was amazing. the relief of him not fucking me and the fleeing of his cock brushing my balls as it slid into my thighs.

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

omg this sounds like absolute heaven.

south glos

he continued to slowly fuck my thighs. I felt like such a slut. THe bare skin above my stocking tops being used like a pussy. On every inward stroke hi cock would rub past my balls. I move my hand underneath me and down between my legs to feel his thick cock as it fucked me. it was such a turn on. His pace quickened and I was being pinned to the bed as he began to let out small grunts.....

south glos

he continued to slowly fuck my thighs. I felt like such a slut. THe bare skin above my stocking tops being used like a pussy. On every inward stroke hi cock would rub past my balls. I move my hand underneath me and down between my legs to feel his thick cock as it fucked me. it was such a turn on. His pace quickened and I was being pinned to the bed as he began to let out small grunts.....

» Add a new message to this topic