FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sisters wedding dress

Sisters wedding dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

I was recently chatting with a guy in Fab who wanted to know about wearing wedding dresses so I shared my experience with him, I thought I’d also post what happened on here. I was just 16 and at home a lot on my own as I was studying for my exams and that provided me with time on my hands alone in the house and that was it. My sister had married her husband a week before, they had stayed in a hotel after the wedding and we’re going straight in honeymoon the next day, they called into ours on the way to the airport to drop off her bags and stuff from the wedding - huge bag holding her wedding dress and a small wheeled case with her other clothes, shoes etc in. The clothes were out in her old room by my mum and as the week passed by I started thinking more and more about her wedding dress and imagined myself as a bride so I couldn’t wait any longer, with mum at work I thought this is the perfect chance so I dressed up in my sisters wedding dress, all her lingerie and high heels, pulled the veil over my face and pulled up the dress, I had my cock in hand wanking, I’d got carried away and hadn’t listened out for anyone coming in the house as I was far too preoccupied and In mum walks into my sisters bedroom, I’m stood in front of a full length mirror, totally on display, I’d been that busy enjoying and imagining being a bride and getting fucked in my wedding dress that I’d not heard mum come in from work, she walked straight in and there I was, rabbit in headlights, I stopped wanking and let the dress fall down so I was just stood there as a bride, she looked up and down and said leave it on my sisters bed when I’d done and to bring all the underwear down for washing when finished. She closed the door and stood for a while trembling, I’d been caught dressed as a woman by my mum, what would she say, mum and dad were divorced so I didn’t know if was I in trouble with her? Would she tell dad? will she tell my sister? what do I do now? Finish wanking or get undressed? All sorts going through my head, anyway I bend down pulled the hem of the dress up and started stroking the stockings and the basque material then though might as well finish so I did, I then undressed, I took the dress off and the high heels and put them on my sisters old bed, I put the lingerie and stockings in a pile , got dressed back in jeans and T shirt and went downstairs absolutely crapping myself, mum just said and motioned towards the washing machine and said put them in there I will sort them. She never said a word about it. So I got bolder in dressing and used to rummage in what was left in my sisters wardrobe and also in my mums, luckily at that time we were all size 7 feet and similar body sizes so I could wear mums heels, and dresses and skirts etc, mum rarely wore stockings or hold ups usually tights so I would wear tights as they were better than nothing, then one weekend maybe 2 months after she caught me in my sisters wedding dress she was going out on a charity dinner, I’d sneaked a peek in her drawers during the week and seen some barely black stockings in her top drawer, I nearly came just looking at them, always remember them Aristoc glossy 2 pack. Mum came downstairs on the night she was going out and I looked at her legs saw that they were barely black and glossy so knew she had the stockings on, finally dressed the taxi arrive and she went out, I then sneaked onto her room to nosy in her top drawer, and sure enough there was the other pair of stockings in the packet, also on the dressing table were the tags she had cut off her new undies, black medium suspenders from M&S, size 12 thong and size 36B bra. I so wanted to put the other stockings on but then she would know for def I wore hers, so I wanked off looking at her stuff wearing a pair of her high heels. The night went, I was in bed when she came home and I thought that was it, then during the week while she was at work I thought I’d go hunting for her undies etc, couldn’t find them and they were not in the wash either, I then went in my sisters room and saw a note was on the dressing table saying “put anything dirty in the wash”, I’d never seen that before, so nosying around I went in her drawers and there they were in the top drawer, was a black M&S lace bra, thong and sussies with the unworn stockings in the packet, I couldn’t work out why they were there in my sisters drawers and not my mums , were they in by accident? Had mum expanded her drawers and wardrobes to take over my sisters? Or were they placed in there by her knowing I went in there and wore my sisters things? I then noticed the Black suede courts with ankle straps she had worn on the night out and knowing she always kept all her shoes in one wardrobe I again thought it was strange. So unable to resist I put on her undies, opened the cellophane packet holding the new stockings pulled them on and attached the suspenders to new stockings, I then put her high heels on sitting down to fasten the ankle straps, as they were quite high they were hard to stand in let alone walk around in, I couldn’t stop stroking my cock through the black lace mesh of her panties and I lasted no more than a couple of mins before cumming, undressing I put the heels back where I’d found them and then picked up the bra, pants and sussies with the stockings and put them in the wash basket. A couple of days later I checked my sisters drawers again and all the undies were in there, clean and with the stockings rolled up in a pair.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Great start

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Don't stop

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please, my girly cock is rock hard

By *tef1972TV/TS  over a year ago

blackburn

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Fuck this is hot

By *anyaTgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Love this xx

Need more on this hot story. Keep it going

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

That’s it I’m afraid, I just wrote as it happened, over the next few years mum never said anything but she knew I was wearing her stuff Cos I would put the used undies and stockings or tights in the wash, also sometimes I’d deliberately leave her high heels out of the wardrobe or put her dress back on the hanger the wrong way and in the wrong place in her wardrobe, but she never discussed and never complained I’d wore stuff

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

» Add a new message to this topic