FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night away

A night away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our dinner together was beautiful. Wine flowed and then we progressed to a nightcap of malt.

Every so often I caught his stare and in the pools of his beautiful dark eyes I would float away.

He's certainly put some sort of spell on me and I was desperate to ensure he knew the same pleasure  he spoiled me with.

I've never seen myself as one who struggles with words but his vocabulary excites me the way he describes me is a revelation. I read the words and I wonder how it's even possible for him to see me in that way. However erotic, sensuous and lustful goddess I wanted to be.  I felt confident in the knowledge of the goodies I had brought along to take him on quite the journey of sensation.

As we retired to the room and behind closed doors our passion was overflowing. Impoliteness took over and I was pinned to the back of the door. His hands over my wrists, his lips kissing me hard, finding my neck and devouring me. I could feel myself begining to melt but tonight i would not allow myself to be out of control.  Tonight my desire was to see how far I could take his pleasure.

As I started to push back against him I knew he was going to up his game as his hands wondered up my dress to meet the ' raspberry'. The much anticipated new lingerie. Not only was he finally going to see it, he was going to also have to allow me to keep it on.. as he found the suspender straps on my thighs, his fingers now on my bare skin, he was about to get his 2nd surprise of the evening. It was, satin, lace, with a satin ribbon round the waist, lace and satin encasing my breasts,lace on my shoulders oh and  crotchless...

"Mmm that's very naughty" he said, I  could feel the grin as he began to tease my shoulders and gently draw circles around my clit.. the goosebumps began and we were both probably a little too excited to stop, but stop we were about to do... Our evening was about to become an indulgent adventure of reactions.

" Stop, tonight it's my turn to spoil you"

He looked at me intently, I could see he was excited, I knew this was his fantasy and I so wanted to get it right.

I took his hand and led him over to our big imposing 4 poster bed. It was just perfect to do this.

Sit down I said..

I positioned myself behind him and began to kiss his neck, massage his head and play with his hair. I couldn't wait to put my plan into action. I wanted to make sure he was ok first though.

As he relaxed into me I whispered in his ear

" Very soon I'm going to blindfold you and put some headphones on you. At that point you're all mine to tease, tempt and please. Is that ok?"

Yes came his throaty response. His gift of trust was so special to me..

I moved from behind him and began to undress him. I wanted him naked, perfect and mine. Nothing in my way.

I could feel him drink me in almost reluctant to touch me as I stood clad in raspberry satin and lace before him.

I undid each button of his shirt, looking up at him, holding his gaze. Next his belt and trousers, gently teasing his hardnesses with just my finger tips.

I couldn't help but tease a little more as I commanded him to stand. I wanted him looking down at me on my knees and eager for him.

I glided my tongue over the length of his cock as I removed his shorts. He really was delicious.  I could happily do it for hours. I was about to please him for the next few hopefully...

I took the blindfold from the bed side drawer. Soft almost like a teddy bear . I placed it over his eyes and tied it in a knot. I felt his head in my cleavage, his gentle kisses of approval on my soft skin.  Just seeing him in it was so sexy to me.

Next the headphones. I'd created quite a playlist of Rachmaninoff, Chopin, rock and soul. I wanted him to guess what may come next even in the music. I gently lay him down and hit play.

I opened the drawer again and took out my restraints. The same soft material round his wrist with Velcro then long enough to fasten to the post of the bed.

A wrist an ankle, another ankle and another wrist.

I stepped back for a moment and was transfixed by him in front of me.

Just the sight made my cunt twitch. I couldn't wait to please him in hopefully some new ways.

First a kiss..

I dipped my finger first then took a sip of the malt from dinner and I climbed on to the bed beside him. I lent over and used my finger tip to part his lips before gently sharing the whiskey with him in a kiss.

It was polite, tender and beautiful but soon became hungry. We were already aching for each other.

As I pulled away I felt him breathe me in once more. My perfume mixed with the lingering scent of the drink we just shared in the sexiest of ways.

I couldn't wait for more. I'd brought along a number of goodies to awaken and please every one of his senses . He couldn't see or hear so every touch and taste and smell was more intense than usual..

My next item from the drawer was the black satin ribbon. I traced it over his face, my lips followed with delicate kisses on his forehead, around the blindfold, his cheeks, his chin, carefully avoiding his lips. I wanted to kiss him so much. Instead I gently licked his lips. He sighed. I loved it that already he was getting lost in the sensations.

Next the ribbon went over his shoulders as I gently kissed his neck and ears. I wondered if he realised it was the ribbon I had once tied around his cock. I'm not too sure what he made of that at the time but it looked so good to me.

As it danced over his skin I couldn't take my eyes off him. Usually my own insecurities mean I look away pretty quick but now I didn't need to be shy. I studied him closely as my fingers drew circles over his chest.

He had such lovely lips, it's no surprise he kisses so well.

Such a strong body too, you could see how fit he was and oh my his thighs

As I felt his skin beneath my fingers it was like a road map of discovery. I wanted to find every pleasure point, I wanted to kiss, touch, tease and delight every cm of him.

I kissed his nipples, gently nibbling, blowing and licking. Mmm came another response.

Each response made me want the next even more.  My lips  and fingers moved down the happy trail to his tummy.   I know the panic I feel when he kisses mine but I also know how sensitive it is. I blew gently on his belly button and I could see the goosebumps.

From there all around his groin being careful to avoid his beautiful cock.  I wanted him to ache for some release. In reality though I was also struggling not to touch or taste. It was perfect in size, shape, taste and fit. I couldn't wait to feel him in my mouth, my hands, my cunt again.

Now wasn't the time though.

My fingers traced his muscular firm thighs, my nails trailing up and down them then gently my fingers stroked his balls.

Finally his legs the stain ribbon danced over each one to the tip of his toes.

As I sat at the end of the bed I knew it was time to up my game.

I positioned myself between his legs and proceeded to use my body to tease his body. A very erotic and sensual body to body massage punctuated with kisses.

I could feel him tremble as I kissed his arms and teased his mouth with my nipples. I wonder if his wrists are as sensitive as mine?

He devoured my breasts like a man who had been starved. I wasn't about to allow him too much though. I had to keep my control. 

Although I couldn't resist the urge to feel his mouth on my clit so I gently straddled his face. He seemed appreciative as he lapped at my excitement.

We stopped just as I was on the edge of an orgasm. I felt it only right I deny us both.

I kissed him again. Full on, passionate and hungry. I loved my taste on him.

I curled my fingers around his cock he groaned under our kiss, I began to stroke him gently.

I kissed and teased my way down his body until my lips met my fingers. It was time to turn things up a little bit more.

I needed to please him. I also needed to have him. I took him deep in to my mouth one more time. He groaned in pleasure. My cunt was throbbing desperate for him.

I stopped and moved over him. I kissed him gently and slowly slid myself down his perfect cock. I rode him slowly , savoring every inch of him inside me but I couldn't wait any longer and he clearly knew it as he told me to fuck him hard.

I'm not one to deny such a satisfying request. So I moved my feet flat on the bed, my hands on his chest and I used his cock until I came hard over him. 

I undid his hands and removed his blindfold. He took my head in his hands and looked into my eyes and kissed me so tenderly,with so much passion and thrust up into me.

It was too much. I learned back into him and rocked and used him until neither of us could hold any longer. The look on his face, the desire in his eyes and the horniest of sensations as we came together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.ringMan  over a year ago

totton

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic