FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty minx

Naughty minx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we drive around looking for a suitable location. Get in the back he says, he unbuttoned his flies and releases his super hard enormous cock.

My mouth needs practice on this one, wow. I just manage to open my lips wide enough to slip the tip of his cock into my mouth, Im salivating as I gradually suck and spit on it, I rub my hand up and down his rock hard cock and wank him. I nibbled the end gently with my teeth but cover my lips over my teeth as I go down on him, gagging before I can get it all in my mouth.

I want him so badly to fuck my juicy wet pussy so I remove my panties and bend over placing my hands on the floor infront of me so he can see all my wet pussy and arse. He pushes the tip in slowly teasing me. He rubs it up and down between my lips taking careful hesitation over my clit then flicking his cock sensitively over it. A small moan escapes me and I am begging him to push it into me.

Omg heaven, the tsunami of gush cant escape he has filled my pussy will so much cock that it can't escape. My pussy muscles contract and tighten around him as he pounds his meat in, as he goes out the force of my gush pushes his cock clean out and it floods the floor. As he goes back in, I orgasm again and again. He keeps going and asks if I will do anal with him.have to say Im a little hesitant but the eroticism of the moment takes over, I said yes but be gentle. I feel the tip go in, with so much gush, lube was not needed. He gentle push more and more into me, what a nice feeling , with it being so large it felt like it was in my pussy too. My nipples were huge and aroused even more as he gently pumped me. Omg the intensity of my next orgasm made me dribble down the inside of my thighs and squirt all over the floor, he started to fuck both holes and my pussy was in heaven. I was moaning at every pump and gushing too, we built up quite a rhythm, I needed to re adjust my position to steady my now weak knees..and still he kept going. I changed position to straddling him and swapping pussy to arse omg was he ready to shoot, he was, I could sense the pulsating of sperm making its way up his cock then shooting it over my pussy and belly rubbing his cock and sperm onto my pussy lips and leaving me in a quadmire of sticky wet love juices..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Wow xxx "

» Add a new message to this topic