FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My New Toy

My New Toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifuw OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

From the moment I saw you, I walked up to you and put your collar on. I saw the pleasure in your eyes as I was claiming my prize again. I placed the new leash onto your collar that I bought for you. I walked you through the woods to my quite area. I slowly and gently stroked my new found toy. There I decided that because you were being such a good girl I took out my remote controlled love egg and inserted it into your wet pussy.

Hmmmm the howl you let out as I turned it on and your hips started to wave side to side was music to my ears. After we walked a little I decided there was something missing with the image, it was almost perfect. It dawned on me you needed your tail. I got your butt plug with your favourite tail out of my pocket and shoved it up your ass. The second howl was more intense than the first. It brought a smile to my face as we walked through the forest with your hips buzzing away.

I decided I didn't like your hands by your side trying to play with your clit as we walked. You were trying to rush things ahead. Without permission as well, the insult was like a knife to the back. I couldn't allow this to carry one so I took them away by cuffing them behind your back, leaving you exposed.

I decided I wanted to see your tits and I start to get them out by undoing your shirt letting your amazing breasts free to view the world in its glory. You started to object because I had you cuffed and frustrated and that's when the nipple clamps came out to play. You refused to take another step in defiance. Like a wild animal you tried to assert your dominance with what little you had over me. Your fire couldn't burn longer or brighter than mine. I stared into your eyes and saw the real you. As you stared back you saw you weren’t going to win. It wasn't like you wanted to win you just wanted to see if the right alpha was holding onto your leash.

I took you by the clamps and started to walk you knew now you must walk or it's going to hurt, but knowing this just makes you wetter and hornier. You started to beg for release pleading with your alpha because every step you took you knew more and more of your juices would flow down your leg, bringing you that much closer to your peak. You know you’re not allowed to peak without permission and you still remember the ocean punishment that was dished out from before. The thought of it sent a shudder down your spine and a tingle up your pussy.

With this thought in mind it spurred you on and you begged while placing yourself onto your knees. You begged me to stop and fuck you but I didn't, I make you want it more by saying no. Your begging made my cock nice and hard, as I looked into your eyes and the cheeky grin on your face I could see you were at breaking point. You went silent and lowered your head in submission, you turned your ass around and presented it to me. I saw how wet your pussy was and I decided to make it mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant looking forward to the next part x

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Brilliant worded shame it coukd not have been directed or included a TV girl as i woukd hzve loved being that lady taken into the woods for my first encounter..great story though x

» Add a new message to this topic