FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Postmat

Postmat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I was in nice day just ad a bath shaved all my bits all nice and smooth jump on fab and soon ad a guy askin if he can nip for a bj so I give him my postcode told me he would be round in 15 mins so I'm in hold ups killer heels little nicks little skirt big fake tits blonde wig

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'm sat waiting for him wen ther is a knock on the door silly me just opened the door to my shook it's the post man old guy in is late sixties to late for me to cover up I think I better cum in he says I can tell from the look on his face

Soon as he cum in his bag was down and told me to get on my knees soon as he got is cock out all ready rock hard I new I was going to get my mouth fucked ur goin to suck this til I shoot my spunk in u he said r I will tell everyone wat a sissy r

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I'd be very disappointed if you say it was Postman Pat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

Just as he shoots is load my guy of fab truns up then the post man hands me a note and say be at this address Sunday afternoon Sunday soon cum s round and I fined my self standing at his door wondering wats he got in mind for me

He let's me in and tell me to go to his bed room and dress then to go down to the sitting room I'm so nervous as to wats he got in mind as I walk in ther r 5 guys all naked cocks in hand I hear tim say this is the slut I'm told to kneel down

1 by 1 I start to suck cock after cock 1 guy tell me that I'm ther slut now and I do wat I'm told to do as I'm suckin 1 cock deep I feel a cock rubin on my bum the guy I'm suckin shoots a massif load in my mouth fucked I'm struggling to swallow it all

Then I got hands trying to rip me nicks off I'm so horny by now I'm gagging for more cock to suck it didn't afto, wait long as I'm offered a nice cock to suck then I feel sum 1s cock trying to fuck my hole god it feels nice as he go's in me

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic