FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Becoming a cock sucker

Becoming a cock sucker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0cksucker OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

As soon as I turned 16 I started looking for jobs and got work in the gym of a hotel near me. I started off just cleaning (and checking out guys getting changed) and then started working reception. There were a few hot guys working there but one I used to really like - I’ll call him Scott for this story. He was quite tall, short blonde hair and a cocky attitude, but a nice guy. Nobody there knew I was gay for the first few months but I soon started telling people. By this point I had been with a few guys, sucked a few cocks and been fucked a few times.

When I was working on reception, the guys from the gym would pop up and hang around for a bit for a chat when to help pass the time, I used to love it because, despite seeing loads of people pass through, it got a bit lonely. My favourite was Scott. He would come up and chat and ask questions about me being gay, who did I like, what have I done etc. But then other times he would take the piss and call me a fag and stuff. Sometimes, he would start telling me about girls that he had been with and how he loves getting blown. He didn’t know how much he was turning me on... well at the time I didn’t think he knew, but he always gave me a cheeky smile after he tells me, when I would be sitting there hiding my hard on in my trackies (the gym style uniform we had to wear). He wasn’t the only one that would get me hard, another guy would come and tell me how big his cock was!! And how he would hide it when he got hard in the gym...

One day I was stood at the computer serving a customer. Once they left, Scott came up for a chat, he was hungover so sat by me and told me about a girl who had sucked him off in a club, I laughed and told him I had sucked a guy off last night, he was in a cocky mood so told me he didn’t want to hear about me being a fag. He asked me to check something on the system for him so I did, he then came over to have a look. Standing right behind me, he moved closer so his crotch was against my ass, it felt like he had a semi and he knew it was pushing against me. He stood there for a few seconds, im sure he knew how much he was driving me crazy! I just wanted to bend over there and then and pull my pants down for him!...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going please this is hot as fuck

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

Mmmm more please

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Please continue

Coventry

So I’m standing there with Scott pushing his cock against my arse, he says “I bet you love watching the guys in the changing room here don’t you”. I was a bit shy and just laughed, then “you’re loving this aren’t you”, in his usual cocky voice, I didn’t want to tell him how horny he was making me so I just said “I’ve had better”. He laughed and moved away but slapped my ass. A customer came past and we just acted normal then he walked off back down to the gym. I was so hard after that, and kept thinking about whether I had said the right thing, annoyed with my self, could I have said something else that might have got me a bit further? Was he really getting horny or was he just trying to trick me into embarrassing myself, it’s the type of thing he would do.

He said nothing interesting for the rest of that shift, or the following few days, but the following week I was on shift with him again. It was Saturday night which were usually pretty quiet in the gym so he came up to chat with me a few times. I’d seen him flirting with one of the female members, earlier on in the shift. At the end of the shift, we had to do the cleaning before locking up and going home. I was cleaning down the showers in the changing rooms, which were empty as we had closed. Scott came into the changing rooms and went to the toilet, which are opposite the showers. I couldn’t help but have a few cheeky looks, but couldn’t really see much from the way he was standing. He looked up at me as I was looking and I looked away, he casually said hi to me and asked what cleaning I had done (so he knew what was left to do). I told him and carried on cleaning the showers. I was going in and out of the shower cubicles and I heard him walking towards me, probably just going through to help with the pool cleaning. He said “in you’re favourite place as usual then?”. He didn’t go through to the pool, he walked right into the cubicle behind me. “Is this where you go to watch guys at the urinals?” Then told me “I bet you’ve had a few guys in these cubicles haven’t you?” I got a bolder and said “I wish”.

He said “what would you do?” And told him I would do whatever I was told to do and winked. I wasn’t sure how he would respond but he wasn’t as cocky then... “I bet you would” he quietly said. He stepped closer to me, gently grabbed my hand and moved it onto his dick. I was a little bit in shock, I was used to him taking the piss in a flirty way but wasn’t expecting it to ever go this far. He rubbed my hand on his cock which felt like it was semi again, good size. “Is this what you were looking at when I was taking a piss?”... “do you want to taste it?” He wasn’t giving me a choice, he knew he was going to get me to suck him off there and then. I felt him getting harder and harder... I couldn’t resist this now, I knew there was a massive risk he could have been trying to set me up for something he could tell everyone about, but I couldn’t ignore his growing cock!

“Get on your knees” he said...

Hard reading this

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Love this

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

this is what dreams are made of xxx

By *oodford guyMan  over a year ago

Spain

I’d have been on my knees like a shot and mouth open

By *idomguyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Great story buddy more please

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Mmm please more

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

Excellent!

Coventry

I slowly dropped to my knees, nervously looking up at him. Half expecting him to pull his phone out and take a pic of me. But he didn’t, he pulled out his thick meaty cock instead, it was so thick even at just a semi. There was a moment where he did nothing and I just knelt there staring at it, desperate to taste it! He stepped a bit closer and slapped it across my face and said “get it in your mouth then”.

I didn’t need asking twice, I just opened up and wrapped my mouth round it. I was so turned on, I just wanted to stay in this moment for ever. I could feel him quickly getting harder as I moved my head up and down on it. Then I spent a bit of time teasing him by just licking and making out with the head. I could tell he liked his and it got him rock hard. Hard it was probably about 9 inches, very good size! I was doing my best to get it as deep in my mouth as I could and when I was slowing down, Scott just grabbed my head and started fucking it. I was so hard by now so I reached down to start wanking. Scott grabbed my chin and pulled it up to face him, “put it away” he said, “I don’t want to see yours”, then he spat in my mouth and put his dick back in me. I loved the feeling of being used like this, I was so glad he chose my mouth to use.

He got really into fucking my mouth and getting me to lick his smooth balls, then without saying anything he shot his massive load in my mouth, he obviously hadn’t cum in a few days because there was lots of it, I didn’t want to swallow it straight away, I enjoyed the moment of having it in my mouth while he was pulling his trackies back up. Then he just walked off without saying anything to me. I swallowed his load, finished what I was doing, clocked off and rushed home to wank over what had happened! Hoping he would let me suck it again!!

By *J SuffolkMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Very sexy, love that

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Brilliant, hope there’s more

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Deffo more to cum

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Definately dreams are made of this..

Coventry

There will be more, also another story about a “homophobic” guest

By *imontilMan  over a year ago

County durham

Love it mmmmm

Fucking love his can’t wait for more

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

Did he ever use you again?

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Coventry

Yes he did I’ll add some more soon

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

We need more of this.

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Been on the receiving end of gay customers trying their luck many a time. Have to admit it’s a turn on now!

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Definately dreams are made of this.. "

Is that wet dreams? Lol

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Love the story

By *endertouchMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

Hot story - cheers

Coventry

Londonlad that’s hot, u ever let any of them blow u?

» Add a new message to this topic