FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Afterglow

Afterglow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entileschi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

It was always so hot with him. They fucked so long and hard, fucked until his sweat dripped onto her back and every muscle she had would remind her of this tomorrow. Why it was this way she wasn't sure. He didn't say much between rounds. They'd sit, propped up against the headboard of the wrecked bed, smoking a cigarette and drinking water, then sort of fell into it all over again. Chemistry I suppose. In the raw.

And tomorrow came as it always does. When she sat down a little too fast at work, she winced and smiled as the tenderness was felt right up in her pussy, where his long cock had been up her, relentlessly. Her heart thumped in recognition of the pain and pleasure source. He made her so wet and her knees so trembly, she couldn't held but let him have her very hard. The afterglow would be all over her body for hours afterwards.

The muscles in her buttocks were beginning to ache from where she had pressed her hips into the mattress and angled her pelvis so as to keep him from going too deep, but then raised her bum up and felt him cock curve all the way up, balls deep, into her sopping cunt! He'd moaned out with joyous lust as he did so. She felt her knickers get distinctly creamy as she thought about it now...

She felt the urge to film herself fingering her clit, slick with her cream, and thought about heading to the loo...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Liking the way you are describing this encounter. Always like the thought of leaving my partner sore in a good way

By *aulnlolaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Afterglow from one encounter is often as exciting as anticipation for the next.

Loving your description- more please

Norwich

More later

Norwich

She was just about to get up when the phone rang. It was him ...

Norwich

"Meet me outside by your car", he said.

It was lunchtime. They'd have an hour. She couldn't risk going back into work a sweaty wreck.

She went out to meet him by the car. He brandished a stainless steel dildo as soon as she saw him. "I want you to use this on me", he said, grinning like the devil. Her car had blacked out windows. Always a handy feature. They got in the back ...

Norwich

He kissed her deeply, grabbing at her breasts through her shirt. Then suddenly he wrestled out of his trousers, and proffered the stainless steel smile ... The curved dildo had a small round ball on one end and a slightly bigger ball on the other end. "Milk me" he said, lying on his back and raising his knees. "Which end?" she enquired casually, although her heartbeats were mounting fast...

By *ellhungoneMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *aulnlolaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Looking forward to the next instalment

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Looking forward to the next instalment "
please