FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Christmas cheat...

Christmas cheat...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I’m Jo, the female in our relationship.... I haven’t written here before but wanted to share the story of my works Christmas Party as it was a little out of the ordinary!!

To set context, Steve and I occasionally play apart from each other, and when we do it is always with each other’s permission / knowledge....

This Christmas party was a bit of an event. The party was held at a very nice country hotel about 40 miles from where we live. Partners were not invited but we decided to book a room and Steve was going to stay in the room as I went to the party...

We’d had a fab day using all the hotel facilities... later in the afternoon we ordered a bottle of bubbles and headed back to our room....

As is quite often the case Steve told me that he would ‘prepare’ me for the party. When he does this, I always know that it will lead to him giving me permission to play, which was just as well as I had been receiving, and enjoying, quite a bit of attention from a new guy in the office for the previous month or so. I was intrigued to see where it might lead even though he was married.

Steve ran me a bath... poured me a glass of bubbles and let me have a soak... after a while of relaxing he came and washed my hair and shaved my legs and armpits.... he washed my body carefully....

Eventually he helped me out of the bath and we moved back to the bedroom... as I expected, Steve had a bowl, towel and razor laid out on the bed to ensure my pussy was also perfectly shaved... after moisturising my hole body.... he gently lay me down on the bed and eased my legs apart.....

Working up a good lather of foam, he covered my whole pussy area.... carefully applying the foam around my lips and between my bum cheeks.... the only question was whether he would make me completely smooth, or give me a tiny little strip which he said made me look more slutty...!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *imbohaMan  over a year ago

Havant

Great start

As it was Steve shaved me completely smooth. He was meticulous... his face inches from my pussy ensuring it was PERFECTLY smooth.... so close, I could feel his breath on my hyper-sensitive clit.

When it was completely to his satisfaction he towelled the remaining foam from me, moisturised me and whilst providing a final inspection lashed his tongue over my smooth area and clit - his way of checking that my pussy was perfect! After the sensation of him shaving me, the feeling of his tongue on my clit was like lightening through my body.... my pussy tingling.... he licked all over my smooth mound and around my pussy lips being careful to keep his tongue away from my hole....

Suddenly he flipped me onto my front, taking my breath away.... in the same movement his big hands stretched my bum cheeks wide and his tongue pushed hard at my tight asshole...

I could hear myself squeal as my pussy gushed and flooded at the feeling of his tongue probing at my tightest hole... trying to break inside of me...

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The feeling was incredible... Steve would blend a mix of licking in a circular motion around my tight anus with firm pushes with his rigid tongue against the resistant hole... the feeling was incredible and my pussy was literally gushing at the sensation.

Without warning, Steve suddenly stopped and jumped up... I moaned in frustration, but he refused to continue saying that he wanted me to be at the optimum level of sexual frustration and hornyness (if that’s a word) whilst I was at my party!

I had bought a couple of dresses for the party which I hadn’t worn previously. Steve was to decide which outfit I would wear.

He selected a very fitted dark blue wrap around dress. It provided me with good cleavage and with it finishing a couple of inches above the knee, the wrap around nature meant I could show off my thighs if I wanted to (or if I wasn’t careful!!)... with it, Steve selected a dark blue wonder bra, and a pair of leopard print ankle books with a 4 inch heel. It was a pretty edgy look but I felt good in it.

As the skirt element of the dress was fairly risqué I was intending to wear a thong (I would have usually worn nothing)... as I put the finishing touches to my make-up though Steve gave me a small wrapped present....

I opened the paper and the resultant box to find the tiniest g-string I have ever seen. A true micro-thong with the material/string that runs between the legs being a line of small pearl beads... it is beautiful and super delicate...

Steve knelt in front of me and slowly lowered the already pretty tiny string I was wearing... he delicately replaced it with my present... carefully ensuring the beads were perfectly positioned over my pulsing clit.....

Making sure all my clothes and make-up were perfect, he gave me a careful kiss and whispered ‘have fun.... be naughty.....’....

I was given permission to play.... and I couldn’t stop thinking about the office new guy, Mark.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Great start....

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Very good so far please carry on

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great teasing start - more please Tony

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

As is often the case with the work Christmas Party, early proceedings were a bit stilted and boring. Thankfully some of the younger guys had already been drinking for a while and when they eventually turned up, they made things a lot more lively! They got most of us playing drinking games and things steadily became more natural and fun.

As we stood around chatting and drinking the beads of my micro-thong were rubbing against my throbbing clit which was still hard from the attention Steve had given to my bumhole earlier. The feeling was sooooo good!

I had made eye contact with Mark a few times but not been able to chat to him when the call came for us to sit down to dinner. My fingers were firmly crossed that I would be near him, but when I saw the table plan I was disappointed to see that I was on a different table entirely.

He was though sat in my eye line and there was no doubt that he was interested in me from the amount of times we caught each other’s eye and smiled.... my tummy was getting really tight at the thought of getting me hands on him..... or more importantly his hands on me!

Dinner was not entirely without its fun though... to my right was sat one of the newer members of staff. Mid-20’s, straight out of uni and very self-assured. He was certainly attentive and it was great to have a good looking guy giving me his full repertoire of chat up lines as we ate....

I let him brush his leg against mine and occasionally felt his hand on my thigh (oops, I’d let the wraparound slip open so that he was touching my smooth skin)..... I was beginning to enjoy myself.... and well, Steve had told me to have fun!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

"As is often the case with the work Christmas Party, early proceedings were a bit stilted and boring. Thankfully some of the younger guys had already been drinking for a while and when they eventually turned up, they made things a lot more lively! They got most of us playing drinking games and things steadily became more natural and fun.

As we stood around chatting and drinking the beads of my micro-thong were rubbing against my throbbing clit which was still hard from the attention Steve had given to my bumhole earlier. The feeling was sooooo good!

I had made eye contact with Mark a few times but not been able to chat to him when the call came for us to sit down to dinner. My fingers were firmly crossed that I would be near him, but when I saw the table plan I was disappointed to see that I was on a different table entirely.

He was though sat in my eye line and there was no doubt that he was interested in me from the amount of times we caught each other’s eye and smiled.... my tummy was getting really tight at the thought of getting me hands on him..... or more importantly his hands on me!

Dinner was not entirely without its fun though... to my right was sat one of the newer members of staff. Mid-20’s, straight out of uni and very self-assured. He was certainly attentive and it was great to have a good looking guy giving me his full repertoire of chat up lines as we ate....

I let him brush his leg against mine and occasionally felt his hand on my thigh (oops, I’d let the wraparound slip open so that he was touching my smooth skin)..... I was beginning to enjoy myself.... and well, Steve had told me to have fun!

"

I wouldn't mind being in line with those eyes xx

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Wow love the pictures & the story ??

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

nice...

The drinks were really starting to flow now and everyone was deeply engaged in their own conversations. Uni-boy really fancied his chances and was being extremely attentive. Having worked in sales in a male orientated industry for a long time, I have built a fair tolerance to alcohol (not sure that is a good thing, but hey ho!) and was still well under control.... I could though feel the beads of my thong rubbing against my clit every time I moved.... my pussy was soaking through a mix of this sensation, uni-boys hands which were slowly getting closer to my pussy and the looks I was sharing with Mark across the room...

The feeling was almost becoming almost unbearable....

Uni-boy was chatting away and I was half listening as I tried to look at Mark as much as possible... But the attention Uni was giving me was amazing.... he had big rough hands and they felt so good on my bare thigh... now only a couple of centimetres from my perfectly smooth pussy.... I was in a dilemma - should I let Uni have the reward for all his hard work, or save myself and see whether Mark would break his marriage vows with me....?

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

great story

Soooo book marking this one..wow

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Great story. Looking forward to the rest of it x

More please

Redditch

Have them both.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Have them both. "

Mark was deep in conversation with a couple of people and the eye contact was broken... I paid full attention to Uni boy... to anyone watching he would have looked pretty natural... facing me, but not too close... just chatting...

Under the table I had given him what he was after.... slowly, gently, I had eased myself towards him and as I did, I uncrossed and slightly parted my legs... I saw his eyes open slightly wider as he edged his fingers the last couple of centimetre and started to navigate my perfectly smooth pussy....

There were ten people sat around our table and at least 150 in the room.... no-one noticed a thing!

As his slightly d*unk brain comprehended that I was wearing some kind of bead thong and he firstly found my clit, and then edged his thick finger between my soaking wet pussy lips I asked him.... ‘tell me about your girlfriend...’

More please

Uni-boys face was a picture of shock and he physically jumped!! He pulled his hand away quickly.... then I explained a little more clearly... ‘tell me about your girlfriend as u rub and finger my married pussy...’.

In fairness, he looked like he was going to faint, but I think the alcohol took hold of him and he surreptitiously put his hand back on my hot pussy... he leaned a little closer and said, ‘open your legs a little wider and I will tell you all about her’.

I did what he suggested and he firmly pushed what felt like two thick fingers hard into my soaking wet hole... he was so forceful I grunted as he did it, but that was the only sign to anyone above table level that anything was taking place... below the table, I was sat on the edge of my seat with my legs spread as wide as I could get them as this guy to my right who I had barely spoken to before this evening pushed the beads of my micro-thong up inside my wet pussy with his thick fingers....

All the while, he told me about about his gorgeous girlfriend, Gen, who had been texting him all evening asking if he was ok...

As Uni roughly pushed a third finger into me I looked across the room.... one of the girls I work with in sales was talking to Mark, but he was looking straight at me...

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brill

Great story got me all excited just reading it x

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

Me too

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Bookmarked for sure

At that moment, one of the phones on the table rang... Uni and I both grabbed for our phones. As he picked his up, his screen was glowing with the word ‘Gen’ and the picture of a really beautiful dark haired girl filling the screen....

I grabbed his wrist and held his big fingers inside of my now steadily gushing pussy and told him to answer the call. He looked at me as if I was nuts, but did so anyway. His conversation was extremely awkward but the more he talked to her ( or at least tried to over the now very loud music) the more he realised how much he was turning me on...

As the call came to an end his fingers were fucking me really hard and were absolutely covered in my cum..... I could only hear his side of the conversation, but when he looked at me in the eyes and said to his girlfriend at home, ‘of course I’ll be good... love you’ I orgasmed silently clenching my thighs around his hand...

Redditch

Wowzers... incredibly hot!

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

I Can't decide what's more of a turn on. . The story or the photo of your eyes!!

So Thank you for sharing both!

By *ARKC7Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Wow keep going

Woking-ish

can't take much more of this......FUCK

Fab story and fantastic pics

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

After composing myself a little I decide it is time to pop to the loo. The pearl beads feel distinctly dishevelled although the sensation on my throbbing clit is amazing. I make my excuses to Uni, grab my phone and head off. Uni brushes my leg with his hand as I stand up and says, ‘don’t be long....’.

After tidying myself up in the loo, and re-positioning my beads which had been pushed inside me by Uni’s big rough fingers I quickly message Steve with an update.... within seconds I receive a response of a big smiley face and the same message from earlier - ‘have fun.... be naughty’.

As I walk out of the toilet, fumbling to put my phone back into my bag I physically bump into someone walking along the corridor. Blurting out a quick sorry, I look up to see it is one of the managers from our HR team, James. I don’t know him particularly well, but had been warned against him by a few of the sales girls who said he wasn’t trustworthy. Generally, I take people as I find them though and after initial apologies, he complimented me on my outfit and particularly my leopard skin heeled boots, which he said were ‘really hot’.

My tummy did a little flip as I looked at him more closely. Tall, short dark hair, good looking and clearly in good physical shape....

‘Glad you like them’, I said. ‘I was worried they might be a bit edgy for a works party’... James lent towards me a little and bit his lip as he growled, ‘not at all.... they are seriously hot and your legs look amazing..... I mean, seriously naughty and sexy’....

This time my pussy tingled.... he was only a few inches away from me and there was little doubt that handsome James was hitting on me...

Just then the spell was broken as someone walked into the corridor. James told me he was just nipping to the loo, but asked if would wait in the bar area and he would buy me a drink.... I agreed....

Great story can't wait to read more

Most people had now left the dining tables and were either dancing or mingling in the bar area. I had a quick glance back at my table but Uni-boy was no longer there. Thinking about James, I found a spot in a quietist area in the bar to wait for him...

As I walked through the busy bar to get to my spot a hand brushed across my back and gently held me hand - ‘can I buy you a drink?’ I hear quietly in my ear.... without turning around I know instantly that it is Mark.... again my clit throbs.... what am I going to do now I ask myself....!

His hand gently but firmly on my waist, we edge towards the bar which is packed... by necessity, as the queue is so busy, Mark’s hard body is tight against mine, stood slightly behind me, I can feel his groin pressed against my hip as I stand tall in my heels...

Protectively, Mark moves his hand gently so that it rests over my stomach... his fingers pointing down towards my pussy... the bar is so packed that no-one can possibly see.... I make small talk with him over my shoulder, me face only a few inches from his....

Taking a deep breath....I take the plunge.... putting my hand on top of his in the crowd, I slowly move his fingers lower... until they are resting over my pubic area. At the same time, I gently push my hips back against his groin... rubbing his cock with my body.....

I daren’t look at him or say anything... I know he is married and our chats have never been anything more than light flirting....

After what seems an age.... his fingers slowly press more firmly into the flimsy material of my dress and he draws my body more tightly back against him...

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Desborough

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Oh dear, what a dilemma. What’s a girl to do?

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wow!

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

????

Wow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Please carry on with this

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great story. It's very hot imagining you being flirty (And a little bit more ) with all those men. Definitely thumbs up and more please.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Christ this has to be the most well written post I've ever read, can't wait for more, to say I'm horny reading it is the world's biggest understatement

Brilliantly well written. Xx

Bookmark

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love the story keep it cumming

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Amlwch

Please carry on

Great story

Cock hard and leaking now

Is this a true story? If yes, you made your hubby's night.

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

Bookmarked. This story has got me all hot and bothered with a raging hard on

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

"After composing myself a little I decide it is time to pop to the loo. The pearl beads feel distinctly dishevelled although the sensation on my throbbing clit is amazing. I make my excuses to Uni, grab my phone and head off. Uni brushes my leg with his hand as I stand up and says, ‘don’t be long....’.

After tidying myself up in the loo, and re-positioning my beads which had been pushed inside me by Uni’s big rough fingers I quickly message Steve with an update.... within seconds I receive a response of a big smiley face and the same message from earlier - ‘have fun.... be naughty’.

As I walk out of the toilet, fumbling to put my phone back into my bag I physically bump into someone walking along the corridor. Blurting out a quick sorry, I look up to see it is one of the managers from our HR team, James. I don’t know him particularly well, but had been warned against him by a few of the sales girls who said he wasn’t trustworthy. Generally, I take people as I find them though and after initial apologies, he complimented me on my outfit and particularly my leopard skin heeled boots, which he said were ‘really hot’.

My tummy did a little flip as I looked at him more closely. Tall, short dark hair, good looking and clearly in good physical shape....

‘Glad you like them’, I said. ‘I was worried they might be a bit edgy for a works party’... James lent towards me a little and bit his lip as he growled, ‘not at all.... they are seriously hot and your legs look amazing..... I mean, seriously naughty and sexy’....

This time my pussy tingled.... he was only a few inches away from me and there was little doubt that handsome James was hitting on me...

Just then the spell was broken as someone walked into the corridor. James told me he was just nipping to the loo, but asked if would wait in the bar area and he would buy me a drink.... I agreed...."

Only got this far before unloading!

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Very very nice

People are crowded all around us as we wait to be served, but all I can comprehend is the feeling of Mark’s middle finger which is gently pulsing, hard then soft, directly on my clit through the material of my dress.... the beads of my string heightening the sensation even further...

I can feel his hard body now close behind me.... his breath on my neck which is becoming more erratic as his excitement also builds...

My legs begin to shake as we near the front of the bar - I am going to orgasm right here.... literally crowded by people.... the feeling is amongst the best I have ever experienced as I feel my warm cum flood inside me....

He knows exactly what he has done to me and gives a strong, self assured grin as we finally make it to the front of the queue.... ‘what would you like?’ he grins his cocky smile... ‘or have you already had that?’.....

We get our drinks and push back through the crowd deciding to get some fresh air. There a few people mingling around outside, but we manage to find a quiet spot which is pretty secluded.... Mark, who is stood behind me again, pulls me back against him.... the hand which isn’t holding his drink tight against me tummy.... I lean back against his chest and look over my shoulder knowing that I am about to feel his lips for the first time....

The first kiss is gentle... it feels like he is checking I am happy to proceed.... this develops quickly though and our mouths are locked as our tongues find eachother..... I move my free hand behind his back pulling his growing cock into my back.... his hand has searched between my wraparound folds of my dress and found the smooth skin of my shaved mound.... his fingers flicking gently over my still hard clit....

I reflect that my hole is about to be stretched for the second time this evening by two different guys and it isn’t anywhere near midnight.... I wonder what Steve will think....

Telford

Lincoln

Woking-ish

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

With my back still pressed against Mark’s chest, I slid me free hand between us and started to stroke his hard cock... it felt as substantial with my hand as it did pushing against my back and my tummy gave another little flip...

Mark was now kissing and nibbling my neck and throat as his fingers edged between my legs.... god, I was so wet I felt slightly embarrassed!!!!

His long fingers pushed between my lips and bending his knees a little to reach lower he eased first one, then two fingers straight into my already stretched and soaking wet pussy....

I was trembling again as the palm of his hand rubbed pushed the beads of my string hard against my clit.... his long fingers slowly massaging my g spot....

Redditch

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

What a great story..

Hubby a very lucky man x

The pressure was building inside as my third orgasm started to develop... the sensation of his fingers rubbing my g spot and the beads hard against my clit was extraordinary....

I kept my concentration though and using both my hands ( I had long since dropped my glass onto the grass!!) I reached behind me and undid Mark’s belt and buttons.... as my hands slipped inside his trousers for the first time I was delighted to find that not only was he not wearing underwear, but his hard cock and pubic area was shaved completely smooth...

I wrapped my fingers around his smooth shaft.... he was beautifully thick - the cock of a real man...

My finger tips just touching my thumb as I took him in my grasp..... I needed to taste it, but the sensation Mark had created in my pussy was too great.... another seering orgasm rippled through me... the sensation from Mark’s fingers on my g spot creating a huge flood of cum over his hand and down my legs...

I instantly dropped to me knees and not letting go of his swollen shaft swivelled round so that his beautiful cock was directly in front of my face....

Looking Mark directly in the eyes... my blue eyes looking straight into his blue eyes, I opened my mouth and started to place soft, sucking kisses over his heavy smooth balls... his big hard cock rubbing over my face as I tongued his ballsack knowing that it’s salty, sticky contents would soon be inside me....

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Redditch

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

Woking-ish

A horny read!

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

So hot!!!

Incredible

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmmmmm

Wow amazing read

Telford

naughty

And the Oscar for best story goes to...

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Lincoln

I slowly licked and sucked all over Mark’s huge swollen balls... all the time making sure I looked directly into his eyes.... His big cock rubbed over my face and I moved up a little, licking and sucking his smooth area where he had shaved his pubic hair leaving a perfect soft patch.....

His long cock ( it must have been around eight inches to add to the hefty girth) was now at full attention. The head glistening with pre-cum that I was desperate to taste.... before I did though, I had a few things I wanted to do...

I got myself comfortable on my haunches and whilst slowly rubbing and stroking Mark’s heavy shaft I started sucking hard in his smooth area... I wanted to mark his soft skin - to give him a love bite to take home to his wife...

At first he didn’t really notice what was happening he was so caught up in the pleasure he was experiencing.... my hand tight around his shaft as I pleasured his balls and smooth area with my mouth...

After a while he noticed... at first he panicked, but as I looked deep into his eyes as I sucked and bit his pubic area he gave in.... ‘yes, do it.... mark me....’ he groaned....

Think i need to go for a cold shower wow

Lincoln

Oh yes loving this

Redditch

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Superb can't wait for the rest

Amlwch

Brilliant

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Didn't think this could get any hotter... fuck me it has

Telford

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Wow wow wow

By *offee300Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Fantastic story

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *intteaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Wonderful writing!

My tummy flipped again at his words and I spent the next few minutes pleasuring his balls and sucking the same spot in Mark’s smooth pubic area....

Even in the dim light of the hotel grounds, I could see that I had marked his skin and a love bite was growing. The thought of his wife going down on him and seeing that he was sporting a big love bite turned me on massively.... her husband was a cheat and clearly had had another woman sucking his huge cock!

It was time to reward him.... leaning back a little I made sure he was looking at me and put two of my fingers deep into my mouth.... sucking them all the way to my knuckles.... I made sure Mark could see my tongue twirling around my fingers covering them with my saliva..... mimicking what a hard cock would look like in my mouth......

Slowly, I pulled the fingers from my mouth, ensuring we had perfect eye contact and reached behind myself..... I pulled my dress up until he could see my bum covered only by the tiny string of beads..... and slowly inserted first one, and then the other finger into my tight bumhole.... pushing them all the way to the knuckle.....

Mark gasped at the sight, my fist still firmly wrapped around his shaft, I could feel his big cock pulsing....

After penetrating my tight hole a few times, I slowly removed my fingers and looking at him deep in the eyes.... put them back into my own mouth... sucking them deep....

The taste of my bum on my fingers was so exciting ... my pussy gushing at the feeling, taste and knowledge of how naughty I was being.... I again soaked my fingers with my saliva and slowly removed my fingers from my mouth.....

This time I lined the glistening head of his huge cock directly with my mouth and softly licked some of the pre-cum from his head..... with my wet fingers.... I slowly moved them between his legs until if found his tight anus.... and slowly applied pressure to push my soaking fingers into him..... at first his bumhole resisted, Mark groaning at the feeling, but slowly he relaxed and at the very point his tight asshole succumbed to my fingers I buried his cock as deep as I could take it into my throat....

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Fantastic

Telford

Keeps getting better and better

Desborough

Awesome

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

so erotic, love it!

weston super mare

weston super mare

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

wolverhampton

Such a sexy tale

By *exytimeFFMCouple  over a year ago

Gosport and Bursledon

Wow

Woking-ish

The noise Mark made at that moment was fantastic.... it started somewhere deep inside him and escsped as a dark, primal growl..... my two fingers pushed deep inside his asshole (which was also shaved completely smooth) as the head of his masterful cock pushed hard against the depths of my throat... my lips stretched to the limit to cope with his fabulous girth.....

Initially, I just held Mark there.... letting him savour the feeling of his pulsing head bulging against my throat and my fingers deep inside his tight, smooth anus..... then slowly I started to curl and massage my fingers inside his bum.... keeping his cock exactly where it was.....

wolverhampton

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

WOW WOW WOW

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Loving it

The feeling of my fingers massaging inside Mark’s bum must have been a been pleasurable as I could feel his heavy balls contract, and if it was possible, the head of his big smooth cock pulse even harder....

Even though I had all I could take of him in my mouth and throat, my lips stretched to capacity, I wanted to give this hot, cheating, married man an experience he would never get from his wife.... I force my throat even harder onto his huge pole.... my blue eyes opening even wider as I forced him even deeper into my throat, completely gagging me.

Now massaging his bum more vigorously, I built the pace of taking his saliva covered, glistening cock from my mouth then forcing it deep into my throat again..... using my face to fuck him like a dirty slut.....

Hearing that deep growl from him once again, his big hands grabbed the back of my head.... his long fingers entwined in my blond hair and he forced my mouth even deeper into him.... I had nearly taken his entire length now.... at the same moment, his whole body jerked as he unloaded the contents of those beautiful smooth balls straight into my throat....

He was so deep, I barely needed to swallow.... but I could feel his body expelling jet after jet of hot cream into me....

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Give us more, please!

Redditch

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Grays

Love it

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow. That's so hot I'm so jealous *mrs

By *iyguyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

This is awesome

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep going. It. Amazing. X

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Wow

Wow!

Telford

Amlwch

Fantastic more please

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Omg I wish.

Great story x

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Loving this

By *stonManXXXMan  over a year ago

aston

wow 5stars

Slowly removing my fingers from his bum I gently caressed his balls and cleaned his beautiful cock with my mouth, ensuring I obtained every drop of his thick cum. Looking up again, he had a huge smile on his hot face... his blue eyes staring deep into mine. Giving his now fairly obvious love bite another deep suck I stood up.... Mark pulled me against him and we kissed deeply..... his tongue tasting inside my mouth the huge load he had just deposited inside me...

Pulling away slightly and still rubbing his semi-hard pole I asked him, ‘is that how your wife does it to you?’....A flash of guilt passed over his face but then the smile returned... ‘No, no-one has ever done it like that to me’....

As we walked back towards the noise of the party, a civilised distance apart from each other, I spot James stood by himself looking at his phone near the patio doors... guilt rushes over me as I had said I’d meet him in the bar. As we near, he looks up and catches my eye, firstly with a look of annoyance, but then with a wink and smile.... looking back at his phone, he says nothing as we walk past him and back into the noise and chaos of the Christmas Party...

By now it is getting fairly late and people are starting to get very pretty tipsy... there are a lot of people dancing and the bar area is much quieter... Mark excuses himself and heads to the toilet as I target the bar to get us more drinks....

As I wait to be served I feel a presence standing just a little to close to me.... looking up, handsome James from HR is leaning on the bar so his head is at the same level as mine and only a few inches away.....

‘I thought you were going to meet me for a drink?’.... after apologising and fumbling for excuses James says, ‘well you must have found something which was a lot of fun to dump me...’.

At precisely that point, Mark re-appears and asks how ordering the drinks are going, saying a casual hello to James at the same time who he knows from the office....

Ordering the drinks, and also buying James one, James says through a big smile, ‘look you two, I think there is something we need to talk about.... shall we find somewhere quiet?’.....

Desborough

What a fabulous party

Redditch

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great Xmas party night!

The night is still young!

More