FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife has a fantasy

Wife has a fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otley OP   Man  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Janey often tells me her fantasy ideas when we are having sex. Her favourite is as follows.

She likes the idea of meeting a young guy in a pub and inviting him back to ours.

At home we sit together on the sofa with our new friend sitting opposite on the arm chair. Janey is in a skirt and opens her legs to reveal her knickerless pussy to our guest.

I am stroking her legs then start to stroke her clit. I stop and drop to the floor so I can start to lap at Janey's now wet pussy. After a minute I look round and invite our young guest to join me in the licking. He eagerly joins me between Janey's legs and we take turns lapping at her sweet pussy. Occassionally we miscommunicate and end up both lapping at her at the same time so our tongues touch, everytime this happens Janey moans a little more. Realising she likes this the next time we both lap at her I pull him towards me and we deep French kiss as Janey watches.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *el3491Man  over a year ago

Gwent.

Your not too far away from me, I would love to make this a reality for you both, get in touch soon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start . Keep it going

Burton-on-Trent

"Your not too far away from me, I would love to make this a reality for you both, get in touch soon."
sorry Janey is only into the idea of younger guys.

Burton-on-Trent

So after we have been snogging between Janey's legs she instructs us to stand up and carry on snogging. She drops to her knees and undoes both our trousers to release our now very hard cocks. She eagerly starts to licks and suck us both alternately while we carry on our passionate snog. Eventually she pulls on my cock and instructs me to join her on my knees and guides his cock towards my lips. I tentatively open my mouth and let her slide his cock between my lips.

» Add a new message to this topic