FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sober NYE!

Sober NYE!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I was taxis driver this year for NYE but only until11,30 then I could drink, by the time I started drinking everyone else was well in front and I would never catch up, I was with friends and we drank danced until the bar stopped serving 2,30am.I volunteered to work a friend home to make sure she got back safe , we set off on the 2/3 mile walk chatting as we walked holding hands only to stop each other falling we had been friends for years had the odd kiss and even slept in the same bed but never anything more until !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Anymore?

We got to her house, I took the key from her hand and opened the door for her she walked in and I followed I told her to sit down while I make her a coffee as we were in the kitchen she couldn’t sit still her head was spinning it made her feel sick I told her well you will have to sober up before you go to bed and sleep with that she came up to me and said I’ve no intention of sleeping yet and kissed me pushing her tounge in deep we stopped I looked at her and said you sure you want this yes why not we are friends and both have needs she seemed to sober up quickly! That was it I pushed her onto the work top she undone my shirt while I took her top off the bra was off too I put my hand down to her thighs she parted them to revel no nickers I said you dirty girl no nickers mmmm she replied I took them off at the party waiting for you too feel me but you didn’t I dropped To my knees and started to kiss her inner thighs working my way up to her very wet trimmed pussy I teased her wet pussy licking it then I stood and kissed her making her taste herself she licked it and said more I want to taste more I quickly slide my finger in deep that was it she clamped it in tight wouldn’t let it go by this time she was even wetter I managed to pull my finger out and push it into her mouth she sucked my finger then kissed me so we could both taste how nice she tasted!

Want more?

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has the kettle boiled yet ?

Haha if you read it there was no mention of the kettle being switched on!! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic