FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > risky fucking

risky fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love the idea of risky fucking, i bet there has been some mad places where you lot have been filthy lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fucking someone else while at work, knowing my gf is either at the venue but in another area, or banging a partner of a mate of mine.

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Fucked my partners best friend in our spare room while mines asleep d*unk and the teenage kids are awake downstairs - now that’s SAS style

Currently I can only post on here as my msg facility has been blocked lol

By *mbeMan  over a year ago

Mansfield

So many times and places, but the following are my favourite:

My girlfriends mum was watching telly downstairs and her dad watching telly upstairs so we fucked on the stairs.

Met a married woman in a hotel pool, after much teasing we fucked in the hot tub (in truth she fucked me) I wasn’t aware at the time that her husband was in the gym and able to watch.

Out hiking with a mate and his wife. On the second day he was ill so I took his wife out round the lakes. The weather was miserable so there weren’t many people about. As she started to climb a style she pushed her arse towards me. I grabbed her and pulled her shorts down. We were both really horny and the fuck was fast and furious. Which was lucky as a group of walkers cane round the corner just seconds after we had dressed.

Other places include cars, beach, woods, office. I love risky sex.

By *rgck9Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Over the car bonnet down a country lane and we didn't stop as about 4or5 car's drove by my female friend was completely naked in fact one car came back for another look just as we had finished and were in the car cleaning up.

In a car park on the bonnet of the car in daylight.. didn't last long I can tell you lol!

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

Literally dozens of times in a police station and police patrol cars . One time I had just got a blow job off a female guard and she swallowed the lot, within a minute of finishing her husband who was also in the job walked in. Was so close and risky

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Currently I can only post on here as my msg facility has been blocked lol

"

So what’s stopping you post here then

My female work mate in the ladies loo. Still work with her and I'm always wet and horny at work now.

By *illeatforfreeMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Newsham park woods fucking a Lil sexy red head who is on here and a Lil jack Russel pissed on the tree next to us while I was balls deep inside her old hear the owner 5 foot away calling the dogs name

True.

Going out for a short time with an ex gf, but eventually ended up seduced shamelessly by her gran who works in the sex industry.

For months it seemed I was listening to her getting fucked by guys, particularly with my gf was at work....

The attraction was right there from the start, but the hottest was having her in the bed I shared with her grand daughter. It got to the point where my gf was worried I might be seduced... And I was and it happened while she was away.

I thought it was time to change things up a little, and it eventually became obvious that we were fucking all the time, but I took a horny and twisted pride in not being discreet about it. So yes, we are caught at it, and no, we didn't stop. Lol

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Wife was feeling horny when we were driving up A1 so i pulled into Grafham Water and fucked her on the bonnet while she was literally moaning as loud as she could. It was dark but she could be heard for miles as she came like a banshee!

Few places.

Top of a tower on a hill. Finished seconds before a couple walked up on us....she was still there with her jeans down.

Jacuzzi under the water with others oblivious what was going on.

Some other places, more public than risky...kinky though

I've dated various people but I get a few sex offers. Nothing is hornier that fucking when I'm meant to be dating. I have also been seduced by a gfs gran... Fuck that was very dirty...

Fucking friends partners is hot. Esp when you are being seduced in the next bedroom to the one you are meant to be sharing with your partner...

Way too many to count now

Too many times.

In cars, on cars, same room as my mate sleeping right next to us.

Some of the best have been getting sucked off at a nearby layby/picnic spot known for gays.

Very horny thread

I got well fucked once outside at a well known view point while admiring the view lol! Very enjoyable on both counts! Been back but never had same luck

By *obbly2000Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Fucked a friend while her husbands in bed upstairs

I have fucked several partners in the club where I used to work. Some of the other security men did the same, particularly when it cam to banging each others female partners..

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

I fucked a very young milf in the back of her car in Tescos car park. Windows steamed up and before either of us came we had guard come knock on window. Had to quickly dress and explain we were both ok. She then took me home to hers to finish what we started. Turns out she was one of the most dirtiest and kinkiest lovers I have had. Would often call after husband left asking me to come round to service her. Riskiest time has to been her daughter home ill and asleep in the bedroom next door whilst we fucked like bunnies.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Side of the road on I95 going to Ft Lauderdale.

Horny girl was giving me blow job as we were driving i was reached over playing with her breast. She got me worked up to the point where I had to go balls deep in her so pulled over to the hard shoulder. Had her rotate around in her seat and took care of her right there..

Think the only ones who had a clue were truck drivers who could see over the door sill of my truck.

I have fucked a girlfriend whilst steering a canal narrowboat. She was naked and bent over in front of me as I was taking her while we chugged along.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

I want risky sex my fantasy would be sucking a hubby off as his wife gf came home nearly catching us

Anything that involves fucking on the bed I share with my gf... Her older granny has a much better idea at dirty sex and we've almost been caught many times...

One day I may engineer it so she does...

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Currently I can only post on here as my msg facility has been blocked lol

"

That's because you've only been here 6 days.

I was unblocked a while ago.

Fucked my fit boss in my one to one meeting. We’d been flirting for ages, she was reviewing my “progress “ and mentioned she was wearing no knickers. Bent her over the desk and emptied inside her. That was just the start of the best year at work. And the tamest bit

On a picnic table at a popular camping site. I was bent over the table while a lady friend took me with her strap on.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

In a changing room in work - police station

Got a bllwjob off a ex In Hers grans house while her gran was making a cup of tea

I remember after eventually getting it on with my then gfs oversexed gran, I remember at a party for my gf at the house. Where, although I was meant to have eyes for my gf, her sex mad granny wanted me somewhere quiet.

It was very risky, but once my gf was off with her friends and getting d*unk, I started to move away and headed towards the kitchen in persuit of her.

There was a small garden house at the back of the garden and I followed her in there. Without hesitation I got in there and in complete darkness the granny's hands were all over my crotch. Without thinking and talking she unzipped me and went straight to work sucking on her daughters boyfriend.... Fucking rampant!

Very horny but it was very quick. With no time for me to even spunk I had to get out there and back to my gf.

I was a little in demand that night but the granny's actions made me later take her grand daughter into the bedroom for some sex..

Make no mistake, the granny had the hard sleaze... She just had to miss out that night...

We were due to meet a couple for a lunchtime social at a country pub between Xmas and new year , they backed out but as we were already horny we had some fun in the car at the back of the pub . Whilst my lady was giving me a nice blowjob I noticed the large white van parked next to us which obscured the view from the pub , we got out the car and had a quickie behind the back of the van !!

At a friends house he and my wife asleep d*unk in the living room me and his wife fucking in the kitchen.

Mike

In the back of the car when I was a teenager my GF used to sit on and wriggle on my finger while my parents were sitting in the front.... without any knowledge what was happening on the back seat.

Very horny thread

Pulled up in a country lane not far from where I lived. My girlfriend at the time had been wearing a short skirt without knicker and had been teasing me all night, so I had to fuck her. We both noticed a neighbours car further down and thought they were having some cheeky fun too. We got carried away and I fucked her on the bonnet of my car only for the neighbours car to start up and drive back past us. She told me not to stop and we carried on fuckin. It was as the neighbour drove past we saw it wasn’t his wife he’d been fuckin, he was mortified when he realised it was us

Fucked an ex while she was on the phone to her mum, her mum did ask why she was out of breath

Entry road of a caravan park, beach, forest, public footpath, social club, doorway to a night club... going to uni in Wales was a kinky time! Still gets me hard thinking about it!

On several occasions I have been asked round to sex contacts of mine to fuck... Mainly older women And because of their desperation for what's in my pants I have, quietly and hornily, fucked them while their hubby's are either asleep next door or doing business...

Job soon done and then out I go..

Fucked sexyJo behind the DJ box as people were coming up asking for requests... So fuckin sexy with the heat in the club and the pounding bass lines and the fact nobody knew... At least I don't think they did.

By *dinDom300Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hamden Park 1972 Dryburgh Cup Final middle of the away end up against a crush barrier.

» Add a new message to this topic