FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Little bit of filth

Little bit of filth

By *verageSuperman OP   Man  over a year ago

London-ish

My hand clasps slowly around your throat applying more pressure until I gradually feel your heart beating stronger against it. Fingers softly splitting your sex the palm of my hand brushing against you. I kiss you patiently, biting your bottom lip as I draw back. Locking eyes before kissing you again.

I bind your hands together and tie them to the headboard before strapping your ankles into a spreader bar and slowly being tease your clit with my fingertips then…a vibrator…I feel you pull against your restraints in frustration, your heart beat rising and a single breath betraying your pleasure with an escaped moan.

I smile and stop walking away from you. I pause for a moment out of sight leaving you to stew in your own thoughts and frustration. Before very slowly inserting a plug in your arse. Feeling you stretching around it, feeling you accept it. I tug on your breasts, before sucking deeply, sliding the vibrator inside you as I bite down on your breast. Leaving my mark.

I slowly tug on the plug as I plunge the vibrator inside you the rhythm gradually getting faster…your moans filling my ears making my cock throb against my jeans, as I watch your every subtle twitch or exasperated squirm. I draw you in closer and closer to orgasm. Then I stop.

I un-tie to your hands and kiss you again my hand tightly gripping your hair.

I turn you over tying your wrist to the spreader bar beside your ankles... Your chest flat to the bed, your ass raised nice and high... Practically begging me to spank it. Which I happily oblige. Before helping myself to your drenched cunt. My mouth filling with your taste as I slowly circle your clit with my tongue, plunging the vibe inside you and slowly pulling on your plug.

I remove your restraints and gesture you to lay on your back, you do so without complaint. I enjoy the view for a heartbeat. Your chest filling rising and falling. My bite beginning to bruise your hand almost unconsciously gliding to your pussy as you watch me undress.

Positioning myself in front of you and pull your hair back and kiss you deeply. "how do you taste?" I breathe into your ear, as I slowly slip myself inside you. Feeling the plug pressing against me from inside your cunt.

I lean back my hands on your waist pulling you down towards the very base of my cock and pushing myself as far inside as you can take me. The tip, teasing your cervix... I hold it there for a moment letting your cunt adjust around me before drawing back to the tip and thrusting hard inside you.

My hands roughly gripping your hips as I fuck you harder and harder feeling your hole tighten on my cock as you moan into the bedding and shudder. Reaching climax you're entire body going limp... Your heart pounding in your chest... Your breathing so laboured it's making you feel light headed.

I turn you on your side, straddling your bottom leg, your other leg twisted around my waist. I pull out your plug replacing it with a slightly thicker, longer toy and slip my cock inside your cunt in one sharp thrust letting a satisfied grunt escape me.

I slowly draw the toy, in and out of your ass as I match the pace with my thrusts. My eyes locked in yours. My cock throbbing and pulsing against your insides. Brushing against the toy in your ass. I start getting rougher. My fingertips gripping the top your thigh as my thrusts be progressively savage, your body mine to do as I wish.

I take your hands in mine pulling your body down as I thrust upwards... exhaling heavily and leaning down to kiss you, I slow down. My cock twitching noticeably... I don’t want to cum just yet. I'm not done with you...

I roll you over into a prone position slowly removing the toy from your ass. Applying a generous amount of lube to my cock and bring the vibrator to your clit as I slowly slip my cock into your ass feeling you pushing your hips up against me as I slowly begin to thrust in and out of your tight little arse... The pleasure of the tightness making me quiver for a moment. I slowly build up speed. My bi-ceps growing taunt as I push you down my thrust, so full of zeal and ecstasy, a wicked grin spreads across my face. I pull you by the back by your hair and kiss you, my opposite hand grasped tight around your throat and my cock buried in your arse.

My teeth grit tightly together, your moans filling the room my cock twitching wildly and one almighty thrust I cum inside you at exact moment I sink my teeth into your shoulder… a relieved sigh leaving me as I my thrusts slow to a stop. My breath against your fresh bite. Your turn and face me, your hands reaching up to my face and we kiss once more as my arm slips under your head and you position yourself on my chest. My heart beat pounding in your ears getting fainter as my breathing slows.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic