FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Bathtime for me and you

A Bathtime for me and you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As you slip beneath the warm, soapy water. Take a deep breath and relax baby. Close your eyes. Let your mind drift to think of me. Imagine my hands on your shoulders, your neck. Soft and gentle at first, but tightening my grip to slowly ease away the tightness in your body. Think of my hands caressing your soft, hot skin. You slip deeper into the water as my mouth begins to wander up your neck. My soft lips, tingling your neck. Feels good doesn’t it? Your breath quickens ever so slightly as you feel that desire build inside of you. Letting the sensual warmth of the water, and the softness of the bubbles take your whole body.

My hand slowly moved away from your shoulder, gently teasing down your beautiful body. My fingertips tracing their way along your form. Until finally, they slide along your inner thigh. Slowly, oh so softly, gently my fingers tickle you. Moving closer to where you want them, but teasing you all the while.

Your breath is heavy now, you want to feel me inside you so badly. But I’m a very bad tease I’m afraid. My hand moves back away and up towards your gorgeous boobs. Taking it tightly on firm grip as my mouth sucks you deeply. Pleasure washes through as I taste you, I love it so much baby.

Maybe it’s time to give you what you want. I move with purpose down towards your thigh again. This time moving up, and finally I slip inside you. You gasp aloud, so relieved to release that incredible desire. Slowly at first, I massage you. All the while my lips gently kiss your mouth, letting me feel your breath becoming ragged as my hand works. You feel that intensity building inside. Gripping my arm, you beg for me to take you harder, deeper, faster. And I do baby. I thrust another finger inside, filling you up and teasing your g spot. Fuck that feels good doesn’t it? You lose control now. All inhibition gone, you start to massage your clit under the hot, soft, soapy water. You feel that wave of pleasure building inside of you, pushing you to the edge, tightening every muscle as your body prepares for the release. Hard and fast now, rough and strong, I work your soaking pussy as you play. Until at last, your body tightens and convulses as a huge orgasm takes you. Leaving you shuddering and shaking with pleasure as I slowly ease out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic